At level 40 and 50 you get to learn a prodigy. They are single points talents, not bound by class. So any class can learn any of the 42 possible prodigies, given they meet the requirements (a stat >= 50 and usually something else).
A few examples:
- Massive Blow: deal big weapon damage + knockback, if a wall is it i is destroyed, does more damage
- Meteoric Crash: all your spells have a chance to call down a meteor that deals damage, spawns lava and stuns
- Garkul's Revenge: Deal 1000% damage to all constructs and 20% more to all humanoids
- Temporal Form: turn into a gwelgoroth and cast anomalies
- Eye of the Tiger: each spell/mind/phys crit reduces the remaining cooldown of a spell/mind/phys talent
- Fast as Lightning: moving very fast in the same direction for 3 turns lets you pass walls
- Draconic Body: Your body hardens, when pushed below 30% life you are healed for 40% of your total life.
Sounds fun ? well there are mannnnnny more to discover!