Go vote for ToME if you have not done so already, it takes but seconds !
Every vote counts!
Go make your god of darkness happy! :)
Here comes a small update to Ashes of Urh'Rok!
The game should auto-update it when you launch it (it may take a few hours more on Steam until all builds are updated).
- New decorations to the anteroom of agony
- Fiery Aegis now works correctly with other shields
- Learning and unlearning Bind Demon level 1 in the same levelup screen should not remove weapon seed slot anymore
- Cultists event is now 27% chance per zones it can spawn instead of 10%
- Wheel of Fate no longer looses its seed when reroll, if it had one
- Fixed Fiery Aegis interracting with damage shields
Have fun in Eyal!
My steam minions,
I am happy to report that after much whipping of our resident gfx-man, the great rexorcorum, we now have a whole set of trading cards available on Steam!
Go, collect them all!
Thanks to you all Tales of Maj'Eyal was selected in IndieDB Top100 but now the harder battle is raging: getting to top10!
What can you do? Simple: vote again on the top10 this time: http://www.indiedb.com/events/2014-indie-of-the-year-awards/top100#vote18579
Only a few seconds are needed and you will make your god of darkness very happy!
I am happy to say that after some wrestling with server internals I've sped up the statistics computations to an acceptable level.
They are now active again and won't lag the server!
This re-enables both profile-level stats and global stats there: http://te4.org/game-statistics
Once upon a time a mad god of darkness decided to create a game.
The board was set, the pieces were moving... ..and it looked like that.
Yes, time has passed since that memorable start! :)
This year again, Tales of Maj'Eyal is in IndieDB's Indie of the Year poll.
If you think ToME deserves the 5 seconds it will take you to click the big red button there: http://www.indiedb.com/games/tales-of-majeyal/
Then please .. click it ;)
Thanks, you may now resume dying ingame to strengthen my throne of tears!
My dear minions,
I have published an update to Ashes of Urh'Rok that fixes and enhances quite a few things and in a burst of great originality I have decided to nickname it "1.0.1" :)
If you are using ToME 1.2.5 it should autoupdate it for you. Steam people will need to wait an hour or two until I finish uploading the build there.
- Fixed the Black Wall
- Fixed Revenant
- Blighted Path does not charge up when hitting walls
- Demon Seed cant be used by NPCs
- Nerfed Blood Shield from 35% flat armor to 15%
- Fixed Acid Cone to not ask for a target and gave it sane damage numbers
- Changed the penetration offhand seeds to give a resist+flat damage armor for that element
- Changed the Silence on thaurhereg to an on hit proc
- Fixed Corrosive Slashes having armor pen and changed it to a 15,65 CTL
- Replaced Champion of Urh Body bonus with +strength, max life, and magic
- Buffed forge-giant reduction effect to 40%
- Fixed Share the Pain with traps
- Dark Reign and Dread End are both limited to 1 proc/turn, but proc on damage >10% of the target's max HP in addition to kills
- Dread End now gives a negative life bonus to Dark Reign at level 3
- Dread End pools now spawn on top of random enemies in radius 8
- Dread End and Erupting Darkness no longer have friendly fire of any kind
- Blood Pact redesigned: it now costs 10% of your current life and gives 100% darkness damage conversion for 1 turn and, if Dark Reign is already up, gives stamina/vim per stack
- Revamped Haste of the Doomed to allow you to teleport up to 4 spaces twice within the same turn
- Fixed the Searing Halls level 2 sometimes not having a portal "down"
- Fix Cauterize Spirit cleansing "other"
- Make Cauterize Spirit debuff stop resting
- Nerf Hope Wanes by around 1 turn and change to other so it can't be extended in any way
- Fixed overwhelming fear
- Nerfed somewhat the first zone npcs
- Inferno Nexus and Devouring Flames reworked and merged.
- New Heart of Fire Talent: Fiery Aegis
- Fearscape Aura cut and replaced with Maw of Urh'Rok.
- Incinerating Blows stun now has cooldown
- Some doombringer damage nerfs
- Burning Sacrifice changed somewhat to go with changed incinerating blows.
- Fix Fearscape shift aoe dot going through walls
- Fix fiery grasp
Have fun in the Fearscape!
My minions, and future minions,
I am happy to say today Tales of Maj'Eyal and Ashes of Urh'Rok have been made available on GoG.com !
Go flock to those my minions, go flock ! :)
Many years ago I started working on Tales of Maj'Eyal, it has always been a pleasure and privilege to create a game loved by so many and today I am pround to say a new stone has been put on ToME's wall: Ashes of Urh'Rok, the first expansion to the game has been unleashed upon the world!
Discover the reasons behind the demons increasing presence on Eyal, play as two new classes, a new race or simply find new potent artifacts. Play with new events and explore the world of Eyal from a new point of view!
The board is set, it is up to you to move the pieces now.
Go grab it while it's hot! Like right now!
PS: You need to own the game either with Steam or with donator privileges to purchase Ashes, it is after all an expansion :)