• The Burning Coals   3 days 23 hours ago

1: if you're playing a steam class, all 3 inscription slots begin filled (2 medical injectors, 1 steam generator), so you don't get the shield rune. I'm not sure how you'd solve this, but I just wanted to inform you.
    2: Could you make a forum post for this class? It makes discussion on bugs and the like more likely to happen.

• International Roguelike Development Conference starting now in Sofia! Go watch the stream!   1 week 4 days ago

Ill make sure to watch! BTW is the rogue rework planned to join the main game anytime soon? xD Thanks!

• The Burning Coals   1 week 6 days ago
    I cant complete the burning coals of creation no matter what i do... After i found the blood stained dagger i can't find anything else relevant for the quest, then i kill the wall of bones golem and then i exit the dungeon and the quest is FAILED.
    Can you help me understand what i do wrong?

Ok, everything solved
  • The Burning Coals   2 weeks 3 days ago

Looks like it has potential, but I got a couple of LUA errors upon taking the portal at the end of the maze.
    Errors: http://hastebin.com/ugovasenij.vbs

Taking a quick look, I'm betting this happened because the weight of your addon is lower than the weight of the Ashes DLC (105). I'd recommend setting it to at least 200, to ensure official content is loaded first.

Also, the "version" in the init is the game version, and is generally set to at least the version the addon was originally created in (in this case 1.4.9). You will want to add a line for your addon version, "addon_version = {1,0,0}".

You might want to consider creating a thread in the addons forum, as well. The forum is better formatted for getting feedback, suggestions, and the like. Cheers.

• Wellllll   3 weeks 33 min ago

Yay :) Have fun :)

• Another has been admitted into the fold!   3 weeks 4 hours ago

Good pick on supplying them with the DLCs!

• Another has been admitted into the fold!   3 weeks 4 hours ago

I hope your friend gets to the end and learns much from their deaths :P

• QuickTome: Vault Tweaks   3 weeks 18 hours ago

I like digging as a drawf and anyother creature :). Instead of overloads do you mean overrides? just wondering.

• Nur Kit   3 weeks 1 day ago

Having trouble where I am failing to find a water-breathing device within any shop in Last Hope. Is this a glitch, or am I missing something?

• Playable Mummy Race   3 weeks 4 days ago

Apply the Classic D&D Mummy Rot diesease to use and this one's a keeper.

• Infinite500: Game Play Beyond Level 50   3 weeks 4 days ago

need an update

• Better Mages and Rogues   4 weeks 2 days ago

I can't seem to edit the description to add a changelog in (maybe it's too many words?) anyway, here's what I've done.

Changes:
    Reduce stealth cooldown 10 -> 5, changed max power 64 -> 150
    Traps now last 10x as long (8 -> 80)
    Traps have their cooldowns halved
    Husks can be created from unique creatures (the description already makes this seem possible)
    Husks don't unlearn bone shield
    Aura Mastery max size +5 -> +7
    Aura Mastery min decay rate 3% -> 1%
    Brotherhood of Alchemist elixirs no longer get poached

• Better Mages and Rogues   4 weeks 2 days ago

Could you please give some idea of what this actually changes ?

• Talent Point Planner   4 weeks 3 days ago

On adventurer, selecting the option to include antimagic doesn't unlock the category.

Looks like the addon also doesn't register you spending category points in already unlocked trees to increase mastery.

And a fun bug http://prnt.sc/d402de
    If you unlock golemancy and put a point into the first skill, the game spawns a level 50 golem for you. If you clear your plan, the golem remains. If you then unlock golemancy and put a point into the first skill again, the old one still remains and you get a new one.
    The golem doesn't follow you, but it will attack anything that gets into its line of sight.

• Dark Priest   4 weeks 4 days ago

Thanks for the report, and sorry for the delayed reply.
    Newest version fixes this bug, and a few others.

• Spell Merchants   4 weeks 6 days ago

even though it is said that I'd be able to find someone near graveyard, I have no idea why i can't finer a necromancy merchant :(

• It's Here! (Beginner's Guide 2.0)   5 weeks 13 hours ago

Playing tome 3.5 years and still think I am beginner ^_^
    And yeah, guide is pretty good =D

• Playable Mummy Race   5 weeks 19 hours ago

I gave this addon a spin, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of polish! Not only is it a solid race, but the starting zone is great, and I love the lore and other little touches that tie into the racial talents and standard ToME Mummy lore.

My one critique is that I'm not really sure why Embalming grants Strength. ToME lore, and the lore you introduce, seem to indicate that preservation as a Mummy involves some sort of arcane rites. As such, it seems like Magic would be a better fit, no?

Just an idea, anyway. Great job!

• Dark Priest   6 weeks 3 days ago

Shadow Slip doesn't seem to do anything, only gives this error: http://prnt.sc/cxzik9

• Exotic randarts   7 weeks 2 days ago

I'm hesitant to test this since I won't find out of it conflicts with
    another addon I use until mid way through the game.

Revised shortstaff's also adds short staffs (their own category) and short staff randarts
    to the game but there balance is different.

I'm going to have to try it out and see if it does.

• Tsedaka Safer Auto Use   7 weeks 5 days ago

I love this addon is it possible for you to upload this to steam so I can grab my updates to it through there?

• Steam Civilian Massacre   8 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks for this addon, I was wondering if it is possible to get no mercy achi without this? It doesnt look it is in my opinion. If so what was the point of that achi in the first place?

• Angelus Errare   8 weeks 5 days ago

Pretty sophisticated name, also very helpful for achi hunters.

• Midnight   9 weeks 1 day ago

EDIT: very much old and resolved.

• Exotic Weapon Master   9 weeks 2 days ago
    O_o

Nice this is a sweet addon, trying it out on my next AB run.