• wanna learn how to edit the race/class   1 day 23 hours ago

.teaa files are just renamed zip archives (as is the tome.team module that contains most of the game's code), so you may have more success unzipping it to a directory, making your changes, then repacking it. If you have questions about creating mods, you'll probably get more attention if you ask them on the forums or in IRC.

• Quick Drown NPCs   2 days 20 hours ago

Mudkipz in far east it's a popular tactic to drown the important NPC's (very high level) by leading them to a lake and letting them drown. This can take a long time so a time so this mod was created to save time.

• Quick Drown NPCs   3 days 1 hour ago

why does it require 1.2.1 ? it seems to work just fine with older versions of tome

• No more creaky door   3 days 5 hours ago

thanks!

• Stuck with not-updating profile - What's happening?   5 days 17 hours ago
    Ok

Thanks for reply, i'll wait for updates then :D

• Tales of Maj'Eyal review on Youtube!   5 days 18 hours ago

glad to hear you liked the video, happier to read some constructive feedback. =D

I was thinking that as well as I was mulling over it over, comparing it to other actual reviews. Perhaps it would be better to label it as a "let's look at" or somesuch.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal review on Youtube!   5 days 21 hours ago

liked the video, nice work :) ill be waiting for the next one

For improvements, i think you need to fix the mic popping. I liked the length and the content though, this sort of basic introduction is a great way to introduce new players to the game.

Im not sure i would call it a review though, since it was more of a basic introduction/primer to the game. A review aims to assess and conclude on the game, which you didnt really do.

• Nullpack   6 days 4 hours ago

heya doctornull

i am a very great fan of blood mages,and i suspect you implented them because of me (ab)using the flenser class as such :P.i really appreciate that you implented it,but i have to say,i personally still would prefer flenser over blood mage.the reason is that i envision a blood mage using blood and bones,not acid and vitriol.also,many of the new talents seemed to be melee oriented.as a mage i am trying my best to stay out of melee :O!!
    well,i just wanted to thank you and also write some,hopefully, constructive critic.!

• Taelren's Journal Entry #1: Prox's Fall   6 days 5 hours ago

thanks for sharing this :-)

• Shorter ToME4 Dungeons   6 days 10 hours ago

It should appear now.

Edit: If the backup guardian still doesn't appear, you may have to delete the zone from your save folder.

T-Engine/4.0/tome/save/[char-name]/zone-reknor.teaz

• It takes forever to figure out how to do basic things in this game.   1 week 16 hours ago

This was a pretty rude way to ask for help. There are forums and an in-game chat where people would be glad to answer your questions.

That being said the issue of a non-noticeable logout button is a legitimate one and that might be something to suggest as a site improvement.

• Shorter ToME4 Dungeons   1 week 22 hours ago

From far east back,no new Boss in 3L Reknor.

• It takes forever to figure out how to do basic things in this game.   1 week 2 days ago

2) You can press tab to cycle trough map types

• Donation Content Not Working, Please Help!   1 week 3 days ago

I used some of my voratun to buy Ashes, which I downloaded and stuck in the folder it told me to. It doesn't, however, show up in my add-ons list, and there doesn't appear to be a way to activate it. I'm sure I am just missing something simple, stupid and obvious, but if you have any advice on how to proceed I would be deeply grateful.

• Donation Content Not Working, Please Help!   1 week 4 days ago
    • darkgod hugs*
  • Donation Content Not Working, Please Help!   1 week 4 days ago

While I have you here, I just have to say that I love this game. You have crafted something truly amazing here. I have been a huge fan of roguelikes since I was a kid (played uMoria back in the day on Shareware release, that was my first), and this is by far the most engaging and challenging one I have ever encountered, with the POSSIBLE exception of ADOM (also a really challenging game that I love dearly). I also think that you have an amazing way of marketing your game; the fact that it is free to download and play, fully featured, and yet offers additional features for donating is wonderful, and your in-game donation request was so well written and so un-obtrusive that I felt an immediate urge to help out... especially since I love TOME so much.

• Donation Content Not Working, Please Help!   1 week 4 days ago

Hi

I've checked, seems like something got stuck :/
    I've unstuck it though :) Sorry for the waiting

• Donation Content Not Working, Please Help!   1 week 6 days ago

I think the coins take a few days to show up from what I've noticed in the past. Or maybe just a day or two. But, I thought you got access to all the donator content automatically for a donation of any size, but maybe that was changed with the latest DLC.

Or it might be the non-updating profiles thing, I haven't noticed/heard anything about that yet.

• Donation Content Not Working, Please Help!   1 week 6 days ago

The coins have not been credited to my account. My voratun balance is 0, and I haven't any idea where to go from here. Any ideas? Maybe it's related to the non-updating profiles thing?

• Warlock Class   1 week 6 days ago

Tier I - icons, damage, mana cost revisited
    Imp, Voidwalker, Succubus images changed.

• Donation Content Not Working, Please Help!   1 week 6 days ago

Donating gets you voratun coins, which you can spend on things. 60 coins gets you the features you mention, and I believe 40 coins gets the new demon DLC. It works this way presumably so that you can choose what you want in what order.

You're certainly listed as a donator, so you should have coins in your balance, if you haven't spent them yet then investigate. If you have... Seek further support, and good luck.

• Taelren's Journal Entry #1: Prox's Fall   1 week 6 days ago

oh, the story of alchemist. very intersting!

• Ashes of Urh'Rok released!   1 week 6 days ago

I'm buying this expansion right now on te4 site and I have the game on steam already.
    I'm curious if I'll be able to get next expansions by Steam?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.2.5 aka "Back and back and back to the future" is released!   1 week 6 days ago

"When pressing space to talk without being subscribed to any channel, a warning is displayed"

From an experience design standpoint, should this perhaps redirect to a "select channel" dialog rather than throwing up a warning?