• Revised Short Staves   2 days 22 hours ago

This is a awesome addon, and one I thought about as well.

Just a suggestion maybe call them canes?

Thanks a lot. :)

• Playable Mummy Race   5 days 10 hours ago

The mummy zone taking the spot that the more tales is using for a zone. Could you please move it to the right or left of it so it does not conflict.

• Deathknight   6 days 3 hours ago

Hey, great class you designed here, my only beef is the squire. Is there any way to make it an armoured skeleton warrior? Just fits what would otherwise be a perfect class. I tried messing with the code in notepad, but if I make any changes, the game refuses to recognize the entire mod.

Thank you for your time making this mod and for your consideration of this idea.

• astralInferno's Celestial Oddities   1 week 20 min ago

Is an excellent mage class from a fun standpoint.

• Select your Escorts   1 week 9 hours ago

You know how sometimes escort quest do not trigger on certain levels, so you have to backtrack later if you're missing some?

It seems like this addon forces that quests to activate anyway BUT it does not, however, spawn escorts themselves. So you're stuck on a level with a quest that will instafail if you try to leave and no way to complete it.

• Generic Ranged Training   2 weeks 3 days ago

Fixed a couple of those. Swapped around a couple of the skills just before I uploaded it the last time, which messed up the prerequisites a little. There should only be one archery trainer now.

As for why Elvala, I actually tried modifying the dialogue from the last hope armor trainers first, but for some reason adding it would bump combat training off the list of options, so in the end I just added an archer NPC trainer. Elvala was just a random choice.

• Generic Ranged Training   2 weeks 3 days ago

Excellent mod, very enjoyable. Makes Ranged combat as accessible as mindstars. Might be too powerful, but given archers, I don't think so.

A few small problems:
    There are 2 of the archery trainer.
    Why is archery learned from a trainer in Elvala and not the trainers in Last Hope who can teach you shoot?
    Basic Steady Shot does not list its prerequisites.

• Verdant Class Pack   2 weeks 4 days ago

Werebeasts have an incomplete talent (currently uncodable :() and no real hate generation mechanic. Lots of neat ideas but way too many trees.

• Improved player targetting   3 weeks 3 days ago

Had a crash because of non standart tilesize. works finefor me with 48 and 68.

Awesome mod can again live with it!

• Improved player targetting   3 weeks 3 days ago

Had a crash because of non standart tilesize. works finefor me with 48 and 68.

Awesome mod can again live with it!

• Another has been admitted into the fold!   3 weeks 4 days ago

Congrats to your friend. :D

• Select your Escorts   4 weeks 6 days ago

Hi Lemille,

I pushed a new version that should hopefully fix it.
    If you encounter the error message again please take a screenshot of the error (in-game reporting doesn't send anything to addon devs).

As far as I know, escorts enhanced should not conflict with this addon.

Thanks

• Odyssey of The Summoner   7 weeks 2 days ago

I must say this is a very creative and fun concept. I'm looking forward to future development. Well done!

• Improved Easy of Use of Icons   8 weeks 1 day ago

Simply click the padlock again and move your Talent Bar up again till you can see the "movement point" for the log. Same way you moved the talent bar, just that the talent bar covers up the part that you click.

• Improved Easy of Use of Icons   8 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you. Your suggestion works great.

However, the bottom two lines of text that appear in the lower left hand corner are now covered as changes are made or fighting. Is there a way to raise the text?

• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   8 weeks 1 day ago

There's almost full howto for te4 modules, but no full howto for tome4 addons. It's very hard to write addons without knowing full tome4 structure (files, functions etc). Of course, i can check source codes, but on old laptop it's not very easy to open_much_files+run_browser+run_game+run_text_editor

• Improved Easy of Use of Icons   8 weeks 1 day ago

There should be a little padlock button (bottom right side of the screen by default) next to the talent bar. Once you find it, click it and it will allow you to resize and move various UI elements around, including your talent bar. If all you want is a second row, move your talent bar up a little (and most likely your log and chat too) and then right click the same thing you used to move the bar and drag down. Should give you a second row.

• Inferno Race Pack   8 weeks 6 days ago
    bug

nnnot really. If you try to load it, then shut tome, and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\TalesMajEyal and open te4_log.txt, and put the text in a pastebin or something to send to me, that might let me help. Maybe.

• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   9 weeks 10 hours ago

I want reset my data, but I delete data in my computer by mistake.

I did't read that part "To use it you need to be currently logged ingame in a character."

so I delete the "t-engine" folder... and never activate "reset data"..

I just want reset... could you?

• Inferno Race Pack   9 weeks 1 day ago

Your likely problem is that you have to many files if your total file count in the addons folder (not including folders). Reduce the number of files in your addon folder to 97 and place your none steam workshop addons that are inactive in a folder for storage and swap them out as you need em.

• Odyssey of The Summoner   10 weeks 4 hours ago

Don't worry about it. Just pretend I'm your new PR guy.

• Odyssey of The Summoner   10 weeks 5 hours ago

Thanks Micbran-- I've been meaning to link it, but always forgot lol

• Odyssey of The Summoner   10 weeks 5 hours ago

...for the link

• Odyssey of The Summoner   10 weeks 6 hours ago

It's been there the whole time, just not linked on the addon page.

• Odyssey of The Summoner   10 weeks 7 hours ago

...it seems very ambitious, and I can tell it's a labor of love. I really want to get to enjoy it but it keeps either giving me an error message -- that I sent, but doesn't seem to refer to any other add-ons -- when I reach the "Expendable?" dialogue (and does so each time I dismiss the error message) or, if I reach the main map, it places me in the far upper left corner, right in the middle of the ocean, where I can't move or do anything. I do have other add-ons (you can see them on my "Oddy Test" character in the vault) but none of them seem to be of the sort that would cause this.

Just so we're clear, I really do admire what I've seen (though maybe you could cut out a couple of the steps when the character is insisting on staying, heh) and want to be able to play it further. If it's just an add-on, I don't mind turning it off. But some add-ons I'm used to and would rather not turn them *all* off.

(Maybe you could start a forum thread so players can discuss the add-on more easily? It seems like you put a lot of effort into it, so if any add-on deserves a thread, this one does.)