• The bunny hath cometh!   12 hours 44 min ago

Looking forward to this.

Also, nice artwork.

• The bunny hath cometh!   1 day 2 hours ago

"Hop in" and play while logged? I see what you did there.

• Marson's UI Modifications   5 days 7 hours ago

Turned off your addon. Loaded my game, changed font to Basic and after that turned on your addon. All works fine.

• Marson's UI Modifications   5 days 9 hours ago

Hey. I dunno what happened, but with new versions of your mode I encounter some flickering at the loading screen. Even if only your addon is turned on. Maybe you know - why?

• Marson's Auto-explore & Rest Tweaks   5 days 18 hours ago

Maybe your mods are conflicting with others. But I can't get with which one? Do you have some thought about that?

• Marson's Auto-explore & Rest Tweaks   5 days 18 hours ago

Me again. If i'm turning on UI Mode or Marsons AutoExplore both at a time or not. It anyway does not work. =_=

• Marson's Auto-explore & Rest Tweaks   5 days 19 hours ago

And one more thing. Previous version of UI Mode worked fine. New one does not work at all.

• Marson's Auto-explore & Rest Tweaks   5 days 19 hours ago

Installed you UI Mode and Auto Explore. And when i am loading my game I encounter some flickering on the loading screen. Do you know what is the problem?

• Beholder (Continuation)   6 days 3 hours ago

I see I have to have a central eye talent running. Would be good to handle the error gracefully in-game though. Thanks!!

• Beholder (Continuation)   6 days 3 hours ago

I get a lua error every time I try to target a creature with Direct Gaze. Love the mod, btw!

• New Prodigies   6 days 5 hours ago

Seems broke in the present version. Would be great to get it fixed :-)

• Verdant Class Pack   6 days 8 hours ago

Works, awesome!

• Level 25 bandit on the second level of Kor'Pul   1 week 4 days ago
    Heh

Yeah, shit happens

• Nullpack   2 weeks 6 days ago

I really like the idea of a class catering to a skeleton's strengths, and I also like the idea of more unarmed specialist class variants. I do have a few suggestions though.

- Fossils, like base brawlers, start off with a point allocated to Armour Training that you just can't remove. For some physical classes, like Bulwarks, having points in this talent makes perfect sense. But here, just as with brawlers, it kind of bothers me, since both fossils and brawlers have access to the Technique/Mobility category, and could theoretically use the Mobile Defense talent to buff the defense of even light armor which they could wear basically. Combined with other defensive talents, such as evasion, the defenses of a brawler-type should be adequate for survival without needing to invest in Armour Training at all. So, in short, I think the starting point there should be placed into a less-permanent category so the player could reallocate it if they really wished. Combat Accuracy would be a decent choice.

- Pugilism is a fine category for this concept, but just like with base brawlers, it means that fossils earn combo points as a result of their maneuvers. Unlike brawlers, however, fossils simply do not have a set of finishing moves currently to actually DO anything with the combo points they collect. They just sit there uselessly on the side of the screen. Fossils could thus really benefit from a category unique to their own class containing their own personal finisher options. Furthermore, i suggest that this new talent category replace the existing Spell/Stone category on the list. Don't get me wrong. I actually approve of the earth association idea of the concept, but the "magic" they throw offensively at enemies should be more akin to Street Fighter-style Ki powers rather than mage-style casting. Thus, I think that the Stone spells should be slotted out, and the new finishing move category should have a stone-element flair in it's place. That way it both fulfills the geomantic magic theme and also acts as a sink for the combo points. Ironically, I think the Spell/Earth category that is also in the list is MUCH more generally useful and works fine as-is.

- Speaking of spells, the Spell/Temporal category doesn't really fit in as well with the elemental thematic and you can get most of the utilities it grants that would be useful for this class more easily through investing in other talents such as Combat Techniques. It just doesn't really seem worthwhile to go out of your way to get. Also, Technique/Magical Combat doesn't seem too bad at first blush, but it seems a little unnecessary with all of the other offensive melee options the class has. I have a recommendation for these as well: Replace these two categories with Stone Alchemy and Explosive Admixtures. This will once again play into the idea of the Earth/stone aesthetic (as well as the idea of manipulating a more raw and simplistic version of magic better for blending with fighting techniques), give the class the ability to augment their equipment with gems (though the Stone Touch talent is a nice potential combat option too)), and add a little bit more ranged and mass combat utility via the alchemical bombs, giving the fossils a few more tactical options. The one potential problem with that idea is that Stone Alchemy is a generic talent, and thus cuts into generic talent points. However, I think it balances out a bit due to 2 factors - 1. Unlike a full-on alchmist, the fossils will be able to make do with a lesser number of gems on-hand, due to their superior defenses and personal combat options, thus requiring less overall investment in Stone Alchemy's utilitarian talents. /2. I don't see the existing Combat Training category eating up a lot of talent points in its own right either. this class should be able to get by primarily via it's unarmed combat techniques and spell-like talents, rather than relying on other forms of weaponry. Most of the actual utility that can b drawn from Combat Training for this class comes in the form of, primarily, the Combat Accuracy talent, and to a lesser extent the armor and damage mitigation of Thick Skin though one could certainly take or leave those due to all of the other defensive talent options the class has access to. It may work out in practice or not, but I think it's an option at least worth experimenting with.

Anyhoo, once again. I still think it's a really cool base concept. I just think a few tweaks like these can make it all the better is all. Just my thoughts on the matter. Thank you. :)

Edit: Ooh! Ooh! Perhaps, if and when you design the unique finisher tree, perhaps one of the talents can actually produce Alchemist Gems for use in conjunction with Explosive Admixtures. Handling it like this would alleviate the need for including Stone Alchemy at all, and thus sidestep the concerns I mentioned earlier about having too many generic talent categories to worry about investing in.

• Dawn of The Auto Archer   2 weeks 6 days ago

Yeah, I realized the stamina issue after playing for a while. I'll make a thread with a bit more detail, but I'll planning to make a menu entry where you can choose which shots it'll fire. This addon also reloads when you're out of ammo during a fight, which otherwise requires manual intervention.

Thanks for the feedback

• Dawn of The Auto Archer   2 weeks 6 days ago

it shoots flare which i usually don't level up and which does less damage than ordinary shot and i have no way to forbid it, it attempts to shoot any skill off cd regardless of stamina level i.e. for instance it repeatedly tries to shoot steady shot with insufficient stamina instead of ordinary shot, also it doesn't prioritize targets (well it's too much to ask). generally it's not much difference from ordinary play if you set automatic reload when there are no visible enemies like i always do

p.s. you would better created a thread on the forum for feedback

• Archery Tweaks   2 weeks 6 days ago

Nice, mostly included for 1.2.0!
    With a notable change, Reload is instant, costs no stamina (because it's silly for classes without stamina) but instead disarms you for 2 turns.

• Marson's UI Modifications   3 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks, hyprformnce!

• Marson's UI Modifications   3 weeks 4 days ago

the centered viewport feature is so good. it's better than ghoulish leap. here's to hoping DG hardcodes it in vanilla. cheers

• Textlog-Hotbar Transparency   3 weeks 4 days ago

Version 3 - Chagned configuration system after fubar discovered in another mod of mine.

• Simple Font Floating Text   3 weeks 4 days ago

Yep, I facepalmed that when I went to fix this.

Also the errors that it seemed to be causing when loaded without my opacity mod (due to configuration hierarchy failures) should be fixed now.

Version 3 -- fixed configurations file bugs that prevented it from loading without one of my other mods

• Archery Tweaks   4 weeks 9 hours ago

nice addon! archers have a bunch of usability issues that make them a drag to play for any extended period of time

• Simple Font Floating Text   4 weeks 3 days ago

Nice addon.

To avoid the nil error mentioned, you might want to put this in between line 8 and 9: config.settings.tome.wvr = config.settings.tome.wvr or {}

• A small anorithil/sun paladin boost from the start.   4 weeks 3 days ago

I am just asking out of curiousity, is this intended or some sort of bug abusing? (How else are you supposed to get the Never Look Back And There Again achievment...?)

• Simple Font Floating Text   4 weeks 6 days ago

Thanks for taking a look at my feedback. I get this error in the log file when trying to create a new char -> "Lua Error: /hooks/wvr-simple-floaters/load.lua:9: attempt to index field 'wvr' (a nil value)". any ideas?

EDIT: It appears to work again after reverting to an older version of Marson's UI changes. Sorry for the false alarm