• Proper Time Hounds   16 hours 56 min ago

I've been wanting to do this pretty much since the moment the temporal hounds tree was introduced. Finally got around to it! Hope some other folks out there appreciate it, heh.

• Select your Escorts   4 days 8 hours ago

This is a awesome addon, but it seems to be causing some bugs atleast with the latest tome version.

I just got a bug popup right before getting to select a escort, seems to rarely corrupt quest data (I've seen that as well
    were I couldn't open my quest log).

I'm using escorts enhanced (makes escorts follow you), unlimited respec, talent planner, and alchemy woes: only one provider, so any
    of those could be interacting with it, but I'd think that only escorts enhanced covers the same area but you never know.

From a end user standpoint, it seems to work for awhile, then one of your escorts does something it doesn't like and
    it bugs right before getting to select your escort and I've seen it do a few different things from that point on, spit
    out a error message and keep working, or bug out and not spawn the escort correctly.

I love this addon, have you been playing at all lately to have worked out a fix?

• First time win!!   1 week 3 days ago

Great job! Congratulations! :D

• Alchemy Woes: Only One Provider   1 week 5 days ago

God yes! thank you so much.

The maker(s)? of the game thought potion grinds before a final push in a new area were
    annoying, so they invented the infusion/rune system.

But TOME4 does a few things all its own that are just as annoying as potion grinds, and this
    fixes one of them.

TOME is a awesome game with few faults, but there are a few things that would annoy the neurotic
    like me.

The only other major annoyance is having to carry around a bunch of gear with stats that you're not
    going to invest in just to learn skills and stuff, and that is probable the worst one.

• First time win!!   2 weeks 5 hours ago

Good job! Now it's nightmare time.

• Assassin   2 weeks 21 hours ago

On getting your work 'canonised' with the next update :D

• Play today!   2 weeks 5 days ago

i think i little to late already...

• Play today!   2 weeks 5 days ago

More information ? snif :'(

• Unlock Exotic Mastery   3 weeks 1 day ago

Hi, I've "borrowed" some codes from you to make my exotic-weapon-oriented marauder a easier life.
    (http://te4.org/games/addons/tome/exotic-weapon-master#comment-3358)
    Do you mind that?
    If you do mind, please tell me.
    Thanks a lot!

• More Exotic Weapons   3 weeks 1 day ago

(http://te4.org/games/addons/tome/exotic-weapon-master#comment-3358)
    Do you mind that?
    If you do mind, please tell me.
    Thanks a lot!

• Exotic Weapon Master   3 weeks 1 day ago

Nothing to say

• Alternate Zones Option v1f.1   5 weeks 2 hours ago

Ascendancy originally, though from the code, it looks like I at least made an attempt to handle zones defined in addons and DLCs. Are there zones in Embers that have alternate forms?

• Alternate Zones Option v1f.1   5 weeks 3 days ago

Is this for Ascendancy or Embers?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal on Android?! Oh yes baby!   5 weeks 4 days ago

I would totally be willing to pa.... errr... *donate* a couple bucks ($2-$5) to be able to play ToME on android. I know it's an unfortunate amount of work to get it to play nicely with mobile hardware/software, but I think there are a lot of us that would love for this to happen. ToME is one of those games you can pick up for 15 minutes (Or hours if you're not careful...) in some spare time and have a bit of fun, but it's got so much more depth than any mobile games I've seen so far.

• Inferno Pettiness   6 weeks 13 hours ago

Maybe it bugs me too :)

• The rouge of maj'eyal (poem)   7 weeks 2 days ago

Awesome! Glad I could help!

• Donation-Here or purchase from STEAM?   7 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks for the replies, I don't mind paying a bit more, I'm loving this game, totally worth it!

• The rouge of maj'eyal (poem)   7 weeks 5 days ago

Thank you so much! I will surely let you guys know when I finnished the video!

• The rouge of maj'eyal (poem)   7 weeks 6 days ago

An archer from the northern lands
    Claimed of his great renown
    With peerless skill and countless trials
    His name known town to town

He spoke of facing vampire lords
    Who promised years of pain
    The archer gave a stern retort
    An arrow through the brain

A fighter from the southern lands
    Claimed armies fled his might
    With dragons slain 'most every day
    And demons crushed by night

He spoke of ancient sprawling ruins
    Home to a ghastly shade
    Its years of madness, hate and rage
    Were ended on his blade

An archmage from the western lands
    Claimed kingdoms feared his name
    With countless legends, songs and myths
    Attesting to his fame

He spoke of fire, storm and hail
    To MATCH the fiercest wyrm
    To see ONE man hold so much power
    Can make an empire squirm

A rogue who came from unknown lands
    Not known for anything
    A leap, a flash, a concealed blade
    Three heroes felt its sting

The archer dropped, his bow unplucked
    The fighter died as well
    The archmage found its poison
    Far too potent to dispel

The rogue is unknown to this day
    Though rumours persist still
    Rogues aren't known by name or deed
    But by the names they kill

• Many Thanks to Those who have Already Subscribed!   7 weeks 6 days ago

My videos are on the longer side of things...short videos don't do ToME justice! :D

• Donation-Here or purchase from STEAM?   8 weeks 3 days ago

It costs more money on this site for non-Euro countries.

• Donation-Here or purchase from STEAM?   8 weeks 4 days ago

Valve usually gets a percentage off of every Steam sale, so if you want more money to go to DG, buy it here.

• Donation-Here or purchase from STEAM?   8 weeks 4 days ago

There's no difference, really.

• CHN Addons for ToME   8 weeks 5 days ago

感謝漢化幫助更多華人可以更輕鬆地遊玩ToME與了解其中的世界觀!

• Wiki: Chronomancy done!   9 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks for this, it takes alot of time and effort to update the Wiki