• Randboss Rando   3 days 19 hours ago

Well you see I have addons set so rare monsters and bosses can be any class/addon classes for increased randomness and difficulty, sometimes I face against crazy combinations, or get a rare that more of a threat than the next 3 bosses. so If I remove all the other classes it kinda kills the point of having them as well as what this addon would introduce into the game in unison with that.

• Randboss Rando   4 days 2 hours ago

Try disabling every single mod you aren't using at the time. For example, if I want to play the game as a Draconian Berserker, then I would disable every single mod that adds extra classes and races except Draconian.

• Randboss Rando   4 days 13 hours ago

=( one of my 100+ mods conflicts with this one and I can't get past the new game screen with this one in

• Inferno Race Pack   4 days 13 hours ago

Can you look through my 100+ mods to tell me which one is conflicting with this class being added? cant make it to character creation with this one added, thanks.

• Firmamancer Class   4 days 13 hours ago

• Trench Strider Class   4 days 13 hours ago

• Glutton Additions   6 days 8 hours ago

the defualt buff still has you getting hungry with digestion but i made it so even without the class talent as long as you digesting hunger will decrease and as for making stuff optional well thats easy enough if you can convert the stuff to a hook table thing and have conditionals added in. And maybe I could make a ability that can be used like digestion but has a longer duration. Excrete is different in that it takes no turns at all to use and is instant basically I think the author made it to throw away stuff you dont want to take a turn consuming (consume takes a turn). Need some way to sort though your "stomach" of consumed creatures so that you can save em for rations later. On the perm stat thing it was like that before but it was way to overpowered so that's a no. Do you mean like granting a heal or something if you digest someone that might be to powerful and giving some temp resources is hard to code (if want it granting regen of resources it has to be of stuff that the creature had and not equil, hate, or time stability). Excrete has a use so changing it is out as long has it lets you trash the creature out without using any energy. As for item consumption i want to make it later on grant a small health and give you resource regen for the duration instead (i don't like the current power buffing part at all). Consume artifect I already have plans for I just dont know how to code it. There is already a way to use the creatures as a summon so that is useless and that would take a turn. That thing about granting item skills would be way to OP. I think the better idea is healing half or a but bit more of you health on consuming the artifact, grant you extra resource regen and a small amount of power based on the power type that is capped based on the rank (and saving it for later).

• Glutton Additions   6 days 9 hours ago

Some of the stuff I'm having issues implementing if you want you can help me with some of the stuff like figuring out how to cap the max stats you can get for absorbing artifacts (btw you can absorb randarts too) and make it give you a half health for absorbing so that their is always a use in it (ei save your butt in emergency).

• bit more talents can be absorbed with class   6 days 18 hours ago

I have plains for changing consume artifact look at consume artifact's code i have some comments in the skill for my plans for it. The only reason i haven't implemented the changes i want is just that I'm not good at coding so I have trouble implementing it.

• Glutton Additions   1 week 7 hours ago

I prefer longer digestion because you lose hunger longer/keep full longer
    Suggestion: Please add a option that lets you toggle your changes to the cooldown of digestion.

Secondary Digest Suggestion:
    Suggestion:
    It would be cool if digesting an enemy had a similar effect as item consumption instead of only using it to learn skills, like while a enemy is digested you gain a % of it's stats until finished or maybe just one stat or all of it's stats or greater access to it's skills/abilities until finished digesting at which point you lose them. (and then learn the one skill like normal) A permanent or chance of permanent boost in a stat from eating bosses/unique monsters would be cool too.

Devour would be nicer if it gave some other bonuses or a extra bonus for finishing off enemies with it.

Suggestion: I know other skills give HP/Resource drain later on but it would help increase early survivability adding a resource drain/replenish to devour or on last hits for devour.

Excrete is pretty useless and does the same thing consume does but without any benefit.

Suggestion: Make excreted creature re-appear as A ally/summoned creature for standard 5-7 turns or depend on current digestion cooldown count. Alternative make excrete a ranged attack or layable trap that does damage based on creatures size category/ect.

The item consumption techniques are under powered and may need to last longer/give more, eating artifacts seems a bit under powered/anti climatic.

Suggestion: Boost the amount you get from artifacts/ Items and boost the duration of the item boost.
    (Items) Add a low chance to gain permanent stats off items based off of the different color quality types or make unique items give perm stats too?
    (Artifacts) Make it so you gain 1 randomly bonus that the item actually gives?
    Items/Artifacts that have skills/abilities that they grant you while wearing them, have the player gain permanently by eating them.

• bit more talents can be absorbed with class   1 week 9 hours ago

Was wondering if you think these techniques need any improvement. They seem a little underpowered to me. The bonus you gain from eating most artifacts seems very anticlimatic

Also using devour on oozes breaks them most the time, causing them to spawn endlessly and be immortal.

• Glutton Additions   1 week 10 hours ago

The Lichform Limit break addon was indeed the problem. Thank you. I've had mods conflict every now and then, I've never reached a limit. I usually keep whichever one i like best at that point.

• Glutton Additions   1 week 18 hours ago

I was able to remake my glutton find with this mod active and I looked at you mods active on your latest glutton. Its possible that you have 101 files in the mod folder by the time that you activate glutton additions. (hitting the file limit of stuff in direct directory of the addons folder will prevent any games from loading and stop char gen). I also see some mods in you mod list that might conflict with each other specifically Lichform Limitbreak 1.4.5 might conflict with necromancy compatibility since both modify the lichdom ability.

• Glutton Additions   1 week 18 hours ago

• Glutton Additions   1 week 19 hours ago

I use this mod myself when I use the glutton class and it does not cause it to crash its possible that you might have the to many mods in your mod folder.
    BTW was their any error if you have one post it and I'll try to guess the issue.

• Glutton Additions   1 week 1 day ago

This mod just crashes my game after I click new game, don't even get to the character creation screen.
    I have the newest version of the game and all the DLC and I have the newest release of the glutton class.
    But I do have like 50+ addons installed. adding this one just crashes my game though.

• Anguished   1 week 1 day ago

Didn't I put a forum link for a reason? :P

• Anguished   1 week 1 day ago

You should inform users that the siphon sustain also has a 7 per turn drain to their psi.

• Anguished   1 week 1 day ago

if you don't have a mastery in erase at raw rank 5 it ends up overflowing the value or something so it ends up removing -31 effects (you likely need to floor the value). Of course if you have mastery in the talent it removes to many at raw rank 4 (17 buffs....) and gets negative value of -4 at raw rank 5.

• Anguished   1 week 1 day ago

As long as long as someone has a working voice box they can still speak just its much harder.

• Anguished   1 week 1 day ago
    i

double posted

• Anguished   1 week 1 day ago

cauterization is used to close off body parts

• Anguished   1 week 2 days ago

Why would a enemy not me able to speak just because you burned their lips.

• Anguished   1 week 2 days ago

I see that you forgot to change level requirements of the 2 skills you swapped around.

• Anguished   1 week 2 days ago

You should change erodes required level to level 1 since you have skill that uses 3 vim at level 1.