• Urthol bugged   1 day 9 hours ago

You're talking to Urthol. Not Ungrol. Wrong dude.

• Urthol bugged   2 days 21 hours ago

I am offiically deaf dumb and blind and bow my head in shame. I was convinced they were the same guy for some reason <.<

Thank you all for your patience and the help. It's appreciated!

• Urthol bugged   2 days 22 hours ago

Urthol is the merchant. Ungrol is who you want to see - he's the alchemist in southeast Last Hope.

• Urthol bugged   2 days 22 hours ago

First of all, thanks for trying to help. It's interesting that you don't have Ashes installed, and maybe that's the issue? I'll have to try a run-through without it next and see if that changes anything.

Now:
    What you just described is exactly what doesn't happen when I go to his shop. Instead, I get this.

If you don't mind I'll just type it all out. So,

SPOILER WARNING

Urthol's Wondrous Emporium:

Ah, my good friend [Charname!
    Thanks to you I made it safely to this great city! I am planning to open my most excellent boutique soon, but since I am in your debt, perhaps I could open early for you if you are in the need of rare goods.
    I eventually plan to arrange a truly unique service for the most discerning of customers. If you come back later when I am fully set up I shall be able to order you something quite marvellous. For a perfectly suitable price of course

A)Yes, please, let me see your wares (-> opens a shop window)
    B) Sorry, I have to go

Let me start up a game without Ashes installed and see if that changes the dialogue. It may take a bit til I reach the same stage, though. Bear with me :)

• Urthol bugged   2 days 23 hours ago

I also don't know what it meant by "unable to partake", but talking to Ungrol *is* required for unlocking necromancer. You need to get the Last Hope graveyard showing. My guess is that for whatever reason Vault404 isn't able to talk to Ungrol. I have done it many times on this version, but I'm not running Ashes of Uhrok. Any chance of having a clearer description of what you are doing? For example, this is what happens when I do it:

<WARNING -- MINOR SPOILER>

I go to Last Hope. I visit the shop that Ungrol is in. I pick a type of potion to help him make. He asks me if I will help him find his friend. I say yes. When I exit Last Hope I see the Last Hope Graveyard. I am able to complete the Necromancer unlock because of this.

• Urthol bugged   2 days 23 hours ago

Hm, I am not able to get any dialogue for him to brew potions, nor unlock the graveyard (which I could in prior versions of the game), so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing wrong, since I'm not actually, well, doing anything different than what I used to. The only thing I'm getting is the offer to make a unique item for 4k and his shop menu, nothing else.

• Urthol bugged   2 days 23 hours ago

So...a few things...

Urthol is the merchant you save in the "Trapped!" quest. *Ungrol* is the alchemist in Last Hope involved in the alchemist quest. I am not sure what you mean by "unable to partake," but the alchemist quest does not have anything to do with unlocking necromancer.

http://te4.org/wiki/Unlockables will point you toward what you need to know, but beware that it contains many spoilers.

• Stoic class   2 days 23 hours ago

If you paste a copy of the error from the te4_log.txt file in your game directory, I can find out what's causing it and fix it.

• Stoic class   3 days 16 hours ago

I have really enjoyed playing the Stoic class... when it works properly. Recently, it started giving me bug issues, spawning popups incessantly, asking what I did to deserve the popup. With the addon active, this occurs in other classes I play as well, always citing conflictions with the Stoic addon. Would give 5/5, but the bugs make it tiring to play.

• Eternal Darkness/Necromancy+ Merger   5 days 28 min ago

Is there a fix to the Necrosis category breaking the game when trying to load the level to the necromancer?

• Alchemists will now be able to fully control their Golem's OS!   1 week 10 hours ago

So it seem golems run linux...

So it seem golems run linux...

• Getting items/characters back   1 week 23 hours ago

Nope, aside from Steam cloud save stuff your saves are local. Your profile stuff (unlocks, achievements) will sync from the site, but characters no.

• Why can't I download!   1 week 1 day ago

I have not played in some time and would like to start again. My computer crashed and my hard drive was wiped. Is it possible to get the items/characters back, I see them listed on here under My items/character.

Thanks

• I love ToME. I hate ToME.   1 week 4 days ago

Except for me it is make 30-40 characters then stop playing for several months...

• Illim race   2 weeks 1 day ago

While I like the race, why is their second talent considered a debuff? Kind of silly to remove it whenever you try to cleanse yourself.

• I love ToME. I hate ToME.   2 weeks 1 day ago

This pretty much sums up about me playing ToME! xD

• Troll Race.   2 weeks 2 days ago

Absolutely, that's twice that of most races and significantly more than even the tankiest.

• Troll Race.   2 weeks 3 days ago

If I activate Eden's Guile and have 146% global speed, using Scent actually slows me down to 120% global speed.

• Addon Error   2 weeks 4 days ago

'}' expected (to close '{' at line 4) near 'name'

• Adventurous Arcane Combat   2 weeks 4 days ago

This opens up a lot of fun adventurer builds, haven't had any bugs with it either