• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   16 hours 36 min ago

POSSESSORS!

e: A possessor made me type that please help

e: POSSESSORS!

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   1 day 16 hours ago

Likewise. Pants status: UNFORTUNATE

• Dealing with crits.   1 day 22 hours ago

I walked down a stair, and faced with 5 thief in one case.

In one case, a mini boss thief summoned a crit familiar, with which they got me with one shot.

Generally I am also aware of not walking through hordes, but being a melee fighter, luck can have devastating results.

• 'Purists' Breeding Pits Restoration Project   3 days 4 hours ago

This is my second character using the addon, and the pits still haven't appeared to spawn... but I noticed something far offshore to the southwest of the desert, a little ring of visible water like the terrain rings you see around the encounter areas on the Yeek island even when you can't see the rest of the island. Could the pits have spawned out of reach?

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   3 days 9 hours ago

Awesome!

Can't wait for that! (well, I don't mind waiting if it means more greatness in the end)

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   3 days 12 hours ago

Very nice! The new content looks really exciting! What's the price gonna be for Urhrok?

• Dealing with crits.   3 days 12 hours ago

My thinking would be to not let crit attackers (or any attackers) attack you in mass.

• Eternal Darkness   3 days 21 hours ago

Before I begin, I must say great job with the add-on; I quite like it. I have a bit of aa problem with the add-on perhaps being too overpowered, though. From playing a feew runs as an eternal darkness necro that focuses on minions, I have a few recommendations for tweaking certain skills. For one, remove the inherent immunity frrom minion damage/minion friendlly fire from each other, but make dark empathy an earlier skill to get (maybe the 2nd or 3rd talent in a tree? I dunno) aand make it include the mininos not being able to hurt each other thing (which is not iincluded with normal necro). Anoothher thing - surge of undeath is a bit too powerful, namely because the regen is so high.. I'd say nerf it, but have it scale well so you sacrifice cclass points to have an effective way to heal minions. For things you probably shouldntt change, i'd say don't cchange thhe nightfall tree at all, it seems perfectly fine as it is. JJuust giving a few suggestions is all. Either way, I must reiterate: good job with the add-on. I will look forward to future add-ons from you.

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 32 min ago

I haven't played in a while and this sounds like something I could enjoy as a nice "Welcome back".
    Hopefully you manage to finish it sometime soon but I'd rather have it working and ready than broken and early.

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 2 hours ago

Sounds really really good, but what really made me wet my pants was the mention of possessors.

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 7 hours ago

The plan has always been to go free to use when another special class came along. I don't think they would possibly be removed. OTOH, while the original statement was that the next new class would do it, he decided to save 'special' very unique classes to be the donator class. (Which again, to the best of my understanding, there would be one of at a time)

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 7 hours ago

Hey! I just donated right before seeing this news update. Looks like I know where my shiny new coins are going ;)

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 9 hours ago

Does this mean Stone Wardens are going F2P or being removed?

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 9 hours ago

(weird doublepost)

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 9 hours ago

Wasn't there something like that back in OldToME? Next we'll be getting Death Molds again :D

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 10 hours ago

Nope ! But that too will come someday ;)

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 10 hours ago

Will we be able to fly around in the fortress yet? :D

• Announcing: Ashes of Urh'Rok   4 days 10 hours ago

Sounds fun

• Don't Panic!   5 days 11 hours ago

Ahahah that would be fun ;)
    You're welcome to do that ;)

• Barbarian Class Fork   5 days 14 hours ago

whoops, clicked on the wrong "reply". :P

• Barbarian Class Fork   5 days 14 hours ago

ooh, thanks for the weaponlord fix. I must have been iinstagibbed like 4 times at least from fighting a barbarian npc with around 2500% attack speed, lol.

• Don't Panic!   6 days 11 hours ago

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup: T-Engine build?

Well, a man can hope, can't he?

• Custom Auto Use   6 days 15 hours ago

I'm relatively certain that this addon, though one of my favorites, is the cause of a particular "infinite lua error" throw. When I have an item set to auto-use, switching to a secondary character, such as the alchemists golem, or the slave brawler in the hidden compound, infinite lua errors occur until the main character can be selected again (which doesn't happen with the slave brawler dude).

Since alchemist is my favorite class, I'm saddened that I can't take manual control of my golem with auto-use items on. If you can fix this, I'd be very appreciative. :) Thanks!

• Marson's Character Recycler   6 days 22 hours ago

YOU WONDERFUL BASTARD

• Classic ui buff remove quickfix   1 week 2 days ago

please update this I love classic UI mode, it doesn't work in the current patch