• Improved Easy of Use of Icons   17 hours 26 min ago

Simply click the padlock again and move your Talent Bar up again till you can see the "movement point" for the log. Same way you moved the talent bar, just that the talent bar covers up the part that you click.

• Improved Easy of Use of Icons   19 hours 58 min ago

Thank you. Your suggestion works great.

However, the bottom two lines of text that appear in the lower left hand corner are now covered as changes are made or fighting. Is there a way to raise the text?

• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   22 hours 57 min ago

There's almost full howto for te4 modules, but no full howto for tome4 addons. It's very hard to write addons without knowing full tome4 structure (files, functions etc). Of course, i can check source codes, but on old laptop it's not very easy to open_much_files+run_browser+run_game+run_text_editor

• Improved Easy of Use of Icons   1 day 2 hours ago

There should be a little padlock button (bottom right side of the screen by default) next to the talent bar. Once you find it, click it and it will allow you to resize and move various UI elements around, including your talent bar. If all you want is a second row, move your talent bar up a little (and most likely your log and chat too) and then right click the same thing you used to move the bar and drag down. Should give you a second row.

• Inferno Race Pack   6 days 5 hours ago
    bug

nnnot really. If you try to load it, then shut tome, and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\TalesMajEyal and open te4_log.txt, and put the text in a pastebin or something to send to me, that might let me help. Maybe.

• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   1 week 1 hour ago

I want reset my data, but I delete data in my computer by mistake.

I did't read that part "To use it you need to be currently logged ingame in a character."

so I delete the "t-engine" folder... and never activate "reset data"..

I just want reset... could you?

• Inferno Race Pack   1 week 1 day ago

Your likely problem is that you have to many files if your total file count in the addons folder (not including folders). Reduce the number of files in your addon folder to 97 and place your none steam workshop addons that are inactive in a folder for storage and swap them out as you need em.

• Odyssey of The Summoner   1 week 6 days ago

Don't worry about it. Just pretend I'm your new PR guy.

• Odyssey of The Summoner   1 week 6 days ago

Thanks Micbran-- I've been meaning to link it, but always forgot lol

• Odyssey of The Summoner   1 week 6 days ago

...for the link

• Odyssey of The Summoner   1 week 6 days ago

It's been there the whole time, just not linked on the addon page.

• Odyssey of The Summoner   1 week 6 days ago

...it seems very ambitious, and I can tell it's a labor of love. I really want to get to enjoy it but it keeps either giving me an error message -- that I sent, but doesn't seem to refer to any other add-ons -- when I reach the "Expendable?" dialogue (and does so each time I dismiss the error message) or, if I reach the main map, it places me in the far upper left corner, right in the middle of the ocean, where I can't move or do anything. I do have other add-ons (you can see them on my "Oddy Test" character in the vault) but none of them seem to be of the sort that would cause this.

Just so we're clear, I really do admire what I've seen (though maybe you could cut out a couple of the steps when the character is insisting on staying, heh) and want to be able to play it further. If it's just an add-on, I don't mind turning it off. But some add-ons I'm used to and would rather not turn them *all* off.

(Maybe you could start a forum thread so players can discuss the add-on more easily? It seems like you put a lot of effort into it, so if any add-on deserves a thread, this one does.)

• Spell Merchants   2 weeks 12 hours ago

Was wondering why no updates have happened in several months.

Are you still working on this? Any way we can help?

• Nekarcos's Quality of Life 01: Effect Display   2 weeks 1 day ago

Absolutely DarkGod!
    Afterall, the purpose of add-ons is providing where there is lack. If something like this is implemented into ToME itself, the add-on will no longer be necessary.

... Uh, and as long as you're (perhaps) here... I can't seem to figure out the password for my Steam account (Nekarcoss) and I'm currently using an account I made like 3-4 years ago... LOL

• Nekarcos's Quality of Life 01: Effect Display   2 weeks 1 day ago

Very nice!
    I may steal some of that for inclusion in tome itself, if you agree :)

• Die in Obscurity   2 weeks 2 days ago

beautiful

• Die in Obscurity   2 weeks 6 days ago

wow just wow

• All Classes on Nightmare Challenge on Twitch and Youtube!   3 weeks 1 day ago

good work, i hope one of this days you write a mindslayer guide, since everytime i try em i feel like im doing something wrong :C

• All Classes on Nightmare Challenge on Twitch and Youtube!   3 weeks 3 days ago

Looking forward to the streams! :D

• Tales of Maj'Eyal on Android?! Oh yes baby!   4 weeks 2 days ago

If you ever have a need for a Beta Tester I'd happily help out with my Google Nexus 6P; would even donate for the privelige. I always find myself wanting to play ToME when I can't access my computers D:

• Randboss Rando   4 weeks 3 days ago

Got it working, it didn't like eternal darkness/necromancy +/Necofriends.

• Randboss Rando   5 weeks 2 days ago

Well you see I have addons set so rare monsters and bosses can be any class/addon classes for increased randomness and difficulty, sometimes I face against crazy combinations, or get a rare that more of a threat than the next 3 bosses. so If I remove all the other classes it kinda kills the point of having them as well as what this addon would introduce into the game in unison with that.

• Randboss Rando   5 weeks 3 days ago

Try disabling every single mod you aren't using at the time. For example, if I want to play the game as a Draconian Berserker, then I would disable every single mod that adds extra classes and races except Draconian.

• Randboss Rando   5 weeks 3 days ago

=( one of my 100+ mods conflicts with this one and I can't get past the new game screen with this one in

• Inferno Race Pack   5 weeks 3 days ago

Can you look through my 100+ mods to tell me which one is conflicting with this class being added? cant make it to character creation with this one added, thanks.