• Playable Wight Race   16 hours 58 min ago

The High Wight 1st talent increases Constitution score, but these points don't give HP or any other con related benefits.

• Ring Soul   20 hours 35 min ago

add some English(Chinglish) in text
    This mod is mainly about a ring
    a soul in the ring . and you can talk with it

I don't know Whether English works in English environment

PS:
    who can tell me the name of DLC in world
    like "Maj'Eyal" in getBirthDescriptor("world", "Maj'Eyal")

• Ring Soul   1 day 20 hours ago

Easiest way would be to upload a Chinese version and an English version. Second option would be more complicated and would probably involve having an option to toggle Chinese/English in the addon itself.

• Ring Soul   2 days 19 hours ago

Sorry About Language
    I don't really know how to write mod in both English and Chinese

原始代码来自// origin code is from
    感谢QAZ823005978 // thanks to QAZ823005978

个人做了修改 // do some change myself

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.9 aka "Of Temptation" is released!   3 days 4 hours ago

Pleasure :)

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.9 aka "Of Temptation" is released!   3 days 6 hours ago
    ...

Gotcha! Thank you for clearing that up. :)

• QuickTome: Remove Stat Requirements   5 days 15 hours ago

This mod doesn't seem to remove the strength requirements on talents in the Brawler's Grappling category talents.

• Playable Wight Race   6 days 14 hours ago

can u not

• Playable Wight Race   1 week 10 hours ago

Documentation for this playable Wight race is available on the wiki at High Wights.

I would like to thank Melac for playtesting, Mex for his guides, astralInferno for inspiring me to mod, Rexorcorum for making icons for the add-on community, Ster for his unapologetic, in-your-face style of telling you what he thinks is good or bad, Shibari for being willing to discuss the state of undead races (in particular ghouls) at length, and darkgod for making TOME and taking a relaxed attitude to others creating add-ons!

• Playable Wight Race   1 week 11 hours ago

Update about this bug. 1) I goofed up writing the unlearn code. Therefore what happened is it tried to deduct con too many times, leaving you with no hp, which the engine then overwrote to make you have at least 1 hp. I will fix it. 2) I confirm that it is not granting a psionic talent unlock as it should when you level 5/5. I will look further into it to find the error.

EDIT: Should be fixed! Tried leveling a character to 5/5 and unleveling it and putting it back. Nothing broke and I was then able to reveal and level up talents in the new tree. Do note that it will never show a new talent tree dynamically in the levelup screen; you have to confirm 5/5, exit the levelup screen, and re-open it. The TOME engine simply does not redraw your talent tree until you exit and confirm changes and re-open.

Thanks again for reporting the problem. Hope you have fun with wights!

• Playable Wight Race   1 week 1 day ago

Appreciate the report! Mastery refers to you gaining new talents when you 5/5 a racial talent. If you put a category point into raising racial mastery above 1.0 before putting anything to 5/5 it should return better results. I'll take a look at the code and push v0.0.3 when I fix the issue.

• Playable Wight Race   1 week 2 days ago
    Bug

Tried this race out, reached the 5th point of the first skill, tried adding and removing the point to see what it meant about mastering it (nothing happened, as far as I could tell at first). Then I noticed my health bar had shot off the top of the screen. And my Max HP was now 1. Might want to look into that. Also may want to explain what the skill is meant to do, and define if "master" does mean putting 5 points into it? A forum post'd be good for discussion about bugs and the like, too.

• Ring Soul   1 week 3 days ago

It adds another human subrace, but everything is in Chinese.

• Ring Soul   1 week 4 days ago

Please provide a description.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.9 aka "Of Temptation" is released!   1 week 5 days ago

It just means if somebody ever wanted to make an addon to access stuff outside of the game, they can't.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.9 aka "Of Temptation" is released!   2 weeks 11 hours ago

Will you please explain what "OS functions to access disk and processes are now unaccessible" and "Particles lua threads cant access OS functions anymore" means in simpler terms? The former seems like it messes with my operating system and the latter seems like particles lua threads used to secretly, unnecessarily access my operating system but now is fixed.

• DarkGod's mysterious DLC   2 weeks 16 hours ago

It appears Broken World won't be the only mysterious dlc to pop up, because now there's also forbidden cults. Looking forward to seeing what the dlc is like when it's announced officially.

• Yeeks Look Like Shalore   3 weeks 10 hours ago

vanity

• Yeeks Look Like Shalore   3 weeks 10 hours ago

how could you get rid of the yeek's uniquely repulsive and stupid visage. shame on you

• DarkGod's mysterious DLC   3 weeks 5 days ago

I think there has been new spider type creatures added (and their own race tag) in the public 1.5 code base too. Makes sense related to a spydre DLC.

• Tsedaka Safer Auto Use   4 weeks 12 hours ago

Can I upload my personalized version of this? The baseline lacks mana/stamina conditions and is hard to navigate because of the sheer number of variations. If I don't hear back in a week I'll just go with the blanket permission given by the GPL license.

• Adjustable Levelup   4 weeks 1 day ago

I think I can safely include the relevant code in my superload to make it work, but I would need (or at least want, I haven't checked their license) permission from the talent planner addon maker.

• Adjustable Levelup   4 weeks 1 day ago

Ah, alright then, sorry.

• Adjustable Levelup   4 weeks 1 day ago

This should be solvable by loading talent planner after ALU. Talent planner adds new things to generateList while keeping the old things the same. ALU modifies the original generateList to allow for customizable stat maximums.

• Adventurer Buff Addon   4 weeks 1 day ago

It seems like it can't be used in 1.4.9. Would you mind to have a check?
    I don't know why after active this addon it still have original Adventure boost.