• Statistics updating again!   1 day 13 hours ago

Great, i can see on my profile that time played was updated. But ..... it show :

Total play time: 0 day(s) 4 hour(s) 29 minute(s)

I do not anderstand because i played many days of Total Play :(

All is uptodate or we must be wait for full total play time compute ?

• A long dream come true... now what?   2 days 8 hours ago

... and that advantage is that if you received the Transmogrification Chest from the Butler, each and every one of your next characters will start the game with it - making item micromanagement and autopickup a much less daunting task.
    In those next games, however, the chest will not send energy to the Fortress until you conquer it.

• A long dream come true... now what?   2 days 9 hours ago

you cannot simply enter the fortress now in every new game, you have to defeat the weirdling beast everytime.

• Tirakai's Maul Fix   2 days 21 hours ago

such maul, very gem, wow

• Nostalgia, or not!   4 days 9 hours ago

Nandor are still around. They're just called Shalore now. The "Grace of the Eternals" talent used to be "Grace of the Eldar", the XP penalty used to be 35% (instead of 25%), and the rest of the racial talents didn't exist (because there was only one per race), but otherwise they're the same.

(I still have beta 12 on my computer.)

• Nostalgia, or not!   1 week 17 hours ago

Bring Nandor back or riot ;v

• Nostalgia, or not!   1 week 1 day ago

Yeah T4 at it's begining :=)
    That is from the first beta I gave to the public!
    I'll try to find the first alpha for a laught :)

• Nostalgia, or not!   1 week 2 days ago

That's actually TE4, but it's an early version. You can tell, because it is a huge graphical improvement from ToME 2.3.5., back when it was a variant of good ol' Angband.

• Nostalgia, or not!   1 week 3 days ago
    RE

When was that screenshot taken? Was that the very first version? (TE1)

Well, the game has come quite a long way since these days ^^

Random notes:
    - Licensed material everywhere! (yeah I know that the game world wasn't Maj'Eyal prior to TE4)
    - Potions! (so glad they disappeared)
    - Adg is not an epic name that will be remembered by bards across the realms

• Donation Content Not Working, Please Help!   1 week 4 days ago

I bought that game before in Gamersgate bundle and since noticed installer on GG is outdated downloaded from this site. I can normally login however noticed that Warden class addon is inactive also account balance is 0. Is something changed in further updates?
    EDIT. Nevermind, just re-redeemed activation key from GG page, strange as I used it to register online profile before...

• Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.1 is out!   2 weeks 1 day ago

Thanks for the tip, I already did as you sugested.
    I would however like a solution to this problem because automatic updates are so much more convenient.
    Cheers!

• Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.1 is out!   2 weeks 2 days ago

I had that issue on the Linux version of the game on my system at home. I was connected, logged in my profile, and I was experiencing the same thing Zajcew is/was experiencing:

"Retrieving addons to update" and then "Update complete"

but nothing got updated as the Maw of Urh'Rok was not present in the Doombringer's skill trees screen.

• Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.1 is out!   2 weeks 2 days ago

Hum strange, anybody else having the same issue ?

• Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.1 is out!   2 weeks 3 days ago

Hi Zajcew,

Just so you know but we, GOG, have uploaded new installers for the Ashes of Urh'Rok DLC so you can update the game by just re-downloading the DLC installer for your OS :)

Have a nice day! :)

• Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.1 is out!   2 weeks 5 days ago

Hello
    Much praise for the game, but I've encountered a problem. I have both the GOG version of tha base game and Asher of Uhr'Rok.
    The game however doesn't auto-update the expansion at startup. It's marked as active in the addons menu, and when I leave that menu the text at the bottomm of the main menu says "Retrievieng addons to update" and then "Update complete" or something simillar. There are no changes though, nothing gets updated. Also there are no addons at all listed under the addons tab in my oneline profile. Is this a related problem? Please advise.
    Regards

• Faster Adventurer Level Up Screen   2 weeks 6 days ago

Hello! Sorry for bringing this back up but I was thinking adventurers really need this for most computers! I was wondering if there's a way you could update this so that it can quickly turn on / off entire categories (such as celestial, which would be all celestial talent trees) instead of each individual tree? Thanks!

• wanna learn how to edit the race/class   3 weeks 2 days ago

That's pretty interesting.
    Thanks for the information.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal is now on GoG !   3 weeks 3 days ago

I also wrote a review for Tome there :)

• No more creaky door   3 weeks 3 days ago

THE ULTIMATE ADD-ON

• wanna learn how to edit the race/class   3 weeks 5 days ago

.teaa files are just renamed zip archives (as is the tome.team module that contains most of the game's code), so you may have more success unzipping it to a directory, making your changes, then repacking it. If you have questions about creating mods, you'll probably get more attention if you ask them on the forums or in IRC.

• Quick Drown NPCs   3 weeks 6 days ago

Mudkipz in far east it's a popular tactic to drown the important NPC's (very high level) by leading them to a lake and letting them drown. This can take a long time so a time so this mod was created to save time.

• Quick Drown NPCs   4 weeks 55 min ago

why does it require 1.2.1 ? it seems to work just fine with older versions of tome

• No more creaky door   4 weeks 4 hours ago

thanks!

• Stuck with not-updating profile - What's happening?   4 weeks 2 days ago
    Ok

Thanks for reply, i'll wait for updates then :D

• Tales of Maj'Eyal review on Youtube!   4 weeks 2 days ago

glad to hear you liked the video, happier to read some constructive feedback. =D

I was thinking that as well as I was mulling over it over, comparing it to other actual reviews. Perhaps it would be better to label it as a "let's look at" or somesuch.