• Yeeks Look Like Shalore   1 day 18 hours ago

10/10 best addon ever

• Verdant Class Pack   3 days 19 hours ago

I get a flashing screen and the game freezes. The logs say something about "attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'start_turn'"

• Moments in Maj'Eyal   1 week 22 hours ago

Exposition, go! Bonus information: Eyal's Hope and Fear are tier five mindstars which give equal spell bonuses to their mental bonuses. Hope is arcane damage, Fear is blight, and they both have nature-on-hit. Hope provides you damage affinity (all) on-hit, stacking from 3% up to 15%, while Fear debuffs the enemies resistances by 3% on hit up to 15%. (I'm pulling these numbers from nowhere you realise.) They likely have normal mindstar set bonuses, but they also have 'Zigur is no longer hostile', and, if I could code it (which I can't) you'd be able to go to Zigur. If they needed something else shiny after all of that, they'd have manathrust/soul rot as 10% on-hits. Eyal's Trust is a nature aligned tier 5 staff which also boosts mindpower, grants +mastery to aegis and fungus, and has a chance of triggering Arcane Reconstruction or Nature's Touch on you on-hit with anything.

• 'Purists' Breeding Pits Restoration Project   1 week 1 day ago

I really should have made a forum topic for this, or someone should have flagged a steam comment, but... I tested when I made it, and found the orc breeding pits, as well as making sure they were playable through.

Yes, for those who asked, this is the OLD breeding pits, with none of the objectionable content removed, and no quest attached. It just spawns as-is on the map. (There were also more changes then just the orc children being neutral)

Make sure that my OTHER orc pits addon isn't on sailorhudin, the 2 are exclusive. Only have one or the other on at a time. Beyond that, nothing should be capable of interfering with it.

• Moments in Maj'Eyal   1 week 1 day ago

Lots of plot occurs, and Melody starts doing things.

• 'Purists' Breeding Pits Restoration Project   1 week 1 day ago

the add-on is on (saw in the ToME menu). i will try to download a older version and try. hopefully then i can smell some baby orc blood

• 'Purists' Breeding Pits Restoration Project   1 week 2 days ago

Well, I just finished a winner with the *other* breeding pits restoration add-on, so it'll be a while before I can test this one. Unless...let me see if I can survive a jaunt out into the East with a character spawned in Gates of the Morning. If I can find them quickly, I'll let you know.

Edit: I found the Breeding Pits. I don't know if this add-on places them randomly or not, but I found them near the western shore (the desert area) in the southern part of the East, just north of where the necromancer orc tribe would be (sorry, can't remember the name, and until I get the quest, the bastion won't show up on the map.) Since I assume you made certain the add-on was active, maybe there's a conflict with another add-on? I can't imagine there would be, since none of the add-ons except the other Breeding Pits restoration add-on strike me as touching that part of the code. But that's all I can think of. Just to be safe, I do want to remind you that it looks like a big hole in the ground, so it's possible it is obscured by some other part of the terrain.

• 'Purists' Breeding Pits Restoration Project   1 week 2 days ago
    gf

there are no breeding pits at all. they didnt spawn not on any of my chars. no where to be found

• 'Purists' Breeding Pits Restoration Project   1 week 2 days ago
    gf

• Vault Hax   1 week 3 days ago

I agree with seepage...I'm a big fan of your add-ons, but I'd really like to know what this one does before I download it, just so I know what to expect. I do so love vaults, but it'd be nice to know what this does to/for/about them.

• Allow Respec Anywhere   1 week 3 days ago

Yeah, this seems to be an issue with the addon site. Clicking on Initial Release and then installing from there should work. Installing from the file of the right on the main page omits the tome prefix.

• Allow Respec Anywhere   1 week 4 days ago

Thanks for this add-on. Making you able to respec only in towns is one of the worst changes ever. Quite glad you make an add-on that reverts that.

EDIT: The add-on isn't working. I installed it from in-game browser, I did check add-ons folder and the add-on file is there though. It just doesn't get registered. I tried restarting game but it just wont work. When I go to Addons from options menu the add-on just isn't there. And of course when I make new characters they can't respec (except in town).

Any idea what's the problem? Could it be because I'm playing steam version?

EDIT 2: Fixed it. The file which can be downloaded from this page is named "-allow-respec-anywhere-.teaa" once I renamed it to "tome-allow-respec-anywhere.teaa" it started working.

• Moments in Maj'Eyal   1 week 4 days ago

And our first chronomancer enters the story. Or rather, our first confirmed chronomancer.

• 'Purists' Breeding Pits Restoration Project   1 week 4 days ago

I assume this is in contradistinction to the previous add-on to the same effect, where the young and baby orcs were neutral? Does it have the same quest trigger as the other one, or should the pits just appear as they used to?

Incidentally, I never had any problem with the "purity" of the previous add-on...I found that if you attack them, they turn hostile, just like the slaves in the Hidden Compound. You know, the Save Them, Bask In Their Adulation, Get the Achievement, Then Murder Them Zone? :)

• Moments in Maj'Eyal   1 week 5 days ago

And today's chapter takes us back to Dreadfell!

• Moments in Maj'Eyal   1 week 5 days ago

whoops I forgot to post her here yesterday gomen. Perenna!

• Moments in Maj'Eyal   2 weeks 14 hours ago

My weekend off to fix my sleep schedule became a long weekend off, and it didn't fix it. Oh well... meet Nora.

• Weapons Pack   2 weeks 19 hours ago

Psi as in psionic, as it modifies how weapons work when wielded psionically.

• 'Purists' Breeding Pits Restoration Project   2 weeks 1 day ago

i explored the whole east and there was no breeding pits, cleaned all prides, just last dungeon remaining... >_< i want to smell baby orc blood. why you not working?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.2.3 aka "Competitive Ecology" is released!   2 weeks 1 day ago

thanks !

• Weapons Pack   2 weeks 1 day ago

i am not certain it's what you mean by psi but the martial art weapon is spelled sai. the little dagger with a round blade and a prong on either side of the gaurd. used both offensively like a dagger and as a trapping, disarming or even weapon breaking tool? it's a Sai. they can be used singly or one in each hand or in combination with another one handed weapon.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.2.3 aka "Competitive Ecology" is released!   2 weeks 2 days ago

Everything in the subject, the launcher doesn't download anything in linux64, stuck to 1.2.2.
    Oh well I can wait, I am on something else currently... !

No changes that could affect things like that no, so I'd guess your fiddling has enabled opengl GPU rendering somehow :)

• Beholder (Continuation)   2 weeks 2 days ago

Cool mod, but running the latest TE4 engine the central eye gaze talents cover the screen tiles in opaque colours, obscuring the tiles (including monsters and items) underneath. Any chance of a bug fix?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.2.3 aka "Competitive Ecology" is released!   2 weeks 3 days ago

Did something get changed with rendering in Windows or something? ToME is running amazing now (like it's actually using my video card for once) and I'm not sure if it came from mucking about with my codecs and ffdshow (not sure how it would affect it, but... maybe?) or if there was an undocumented change during 1.2.3.