• Another has been admitted into the fold!   9 weeks 4 days ago

I hope your friend gets to the end and learns much from their deaths :P

• QuickTome: Vault Tweaks   9 weeks 4 days ago

I like digging as a drawf and anyother creature :). Instead of overloads do you mean overrides? just wondering.

• Nur Kit   9 weeks 5 days ago

Having trouble where I am failing to find a water-breathing device within any shop in Last Hope. Is this a glitch, or am I missing something?

• Playable Mummy Race   10 weeks 1 day ago

Apply the Classic D&D Mummy Rot diesease to use and this one's a keeper.

• Infinite500: Game Play Beyond Level 50   10 weeks 1 day ago

need an update

• Better Mages and Rogues   10 weeks 6 days ago

I can't seem to edit the description to add a changelog in (maybe it's too many words?) anyway, here's what I've done.

Changes:
    Reduce stealth cooldown 10 -> 5, changed max power 64 -> 150
    Traps now last 10x as long (8 -> 80)
    Traps have their cooldowns halved
    Husks can be created from unique creatures (the description already makes this seem possible)
    Husks don't unlearn bone shield
    Aura Mastery max size +5 -> +7
    Aura Mastery min decay rate 3% -> 1%
    Brotherhood of Alchemist elixirs no longer get poached

• Better Mages and Rogues   10 weeks 6 days ago

Could you please give some idea of what this actually changes ?

• Talent Point Planner   11 weeks 13 hours ago

On adventurer, selecting the option to include antimagic doesn't unlock the category.

Looks like the addon also doesn't register you spending category points in already unlocked trees to increase mastery.

And a fun bug http://prnt.sc/d402de
    If you unlock golemancy and put a point into the first skill, the game spawns a level 50 golem for you. If you clear your plan, the golem remains. If you then unlock golemancy and put a point into the first skill again, the old one still remains and you get a new one.
    The golem doesn't follow you, but it will attack anything that gets into its line of sight.

• Dark Priest   11 weeks 1 day ago

Thanks for the report, and sorry for the delayed reply.
    Newest version fixes this bug, and a few others.

• Spell Merchants   11 weeks 4 days ago

even though it is said that I'd be able to find someone near graveyard, I have no idea why i can't finer a necromancy merchant :(

• It's Here! (Beginner's Guide 2.0)   11 weeks 4 days ago

Playing tome 3.5 years and still think I am beginner ^_^
    And yeah, guide is pretty good =D

• Playable Mummy Race   11 weeks 5 days ago

I gave this addon a spin, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by the level of polish! Not only is it a solid race, but the starting zone is great, and I love the lore and other little touches that tie into the racial talents and standard ToME Mummy lore.

My one critique is that I'm not really sure why Embalming grants Strength. ToME lore, and the lore you introduce, seem to indicate that preservation as a Mummy involves some sort of arcane rites. As such, it seems like Magic would be a better fit, no?

Just an idea, anyway. Great job!

• Dark Priest   13 weeks 20 hours ago

Shadow Slip doesn't seem to do anything, only gives this error: http://prnt.sc/cxzik9

• Exotic randarts   13 weeks 6 days ago

I'm hesitant to test this since I won't find out of it conflicts with
    another addon I use until mid way through the game.

Revised shortstaff's also adds short staffs (their own category) and short staff randarts
    to the game but there balance is different.

I'm going to have to try it out and see if it does.

• Tsedaka Safer Auto Use   14 weeks 2 days ago

I love this addon is it possible for you to upload this to steam so I can grab my updates to it through there?

• Steam Civilian Massacre   15 weeks 3 hours ago

Thanks for this addon, I was wondering if it is possible to get no mercy achi without this? It doesnt look it is in my opinion. If so what was the point of that achi in the first place?

• Angelus Errare   15 weeks 3 days ago

Pretty sophisticated name, also very helpful for achi hunters.

• Midnight   15 weeks 6 days ago

EDIT: very much old and resolved.

• Exotic Weapon Master   15 weeks 6 days ago
    O_o

Nice this is a sweet addon, trying it out on my next AB run.

• Tsedaka Safer Auto-explore and Rest   15 weeks 6 days ago

Ment to comment on the other addon you updated.

• Auto-Transmo Gems   16 weeks 23 min ago

Can you make it so that people can still choose to transmogrify gems even though they have skills like Tinkers, alchemist skills etc? Its easier to manually pick the gems you need and auto transmog the rest. This addon still improves quality of life nicely, thanks for the good work.
    (sorry for the double post, I mistakingly replied to another person first time and I dont know how to delete comments)

• Auto-Transmo Gems   16 weeks 24 min ago

• Ignore Campaign/Difficulty Locks   16 weeks 27 min ago

This addon is a life saver for someone like me who deletes and reinstalls the game frequently (dont ask why). Thanks for the awesome addon! I have a suggestion though, can you combine this and "Ignore Race/Class Locks" together? Most people who need this addon also need the other so it would spare us the trouble of managing 2 addons instead of one. Thanks!

• Necromancy Compatibility   16 weeks 2 days ago

This addon will only work if Necromancy+ and Eternal Darkness and Deathknight are all installed. The 'change base necromancy' option must be enabled on necromancy+.

• Tsedaka Safer Auto Use   16 weeks 4 days ago

First of all, I consider this to be only small tweaks. I suck at Lua and put my hands in it only a few hours to modify this addon.

Here is what it does:

Basically, it offers more auto-use conditions. The "Safer Auto Use Tweaks" has something like 17 possibilities, this on has 39.

It's pretty much the same kind of thing, but I also tried to make it even safer:

- Instead of the use when > or <50% hp, I put two options for 60% and 80% hp, so that you can put your shields (or anything else) earlier or just as soon as you take damage.
    - I added a (hidden) condition to stop auto-use when you don't have enough mana... so that the auto-use never leaves you without mana running for your life (especially if it wastes everything against enemies resisting 100% of your type of damage)
    - I added an option "Use whenever you are in danger" trying (and sadly sometimes failing) to see if you could be hit in the next turn(s). Personaly, I use it for my shield. I get better results with it than using my shields as soon as enemies are visible
    - I reduced the treshold for dangerous mobs, so that you can auto-use your skill either against critters/normals and NOT anything stronger.

It's far from perfect, but up to nightmare, I can auto-clean Tier 1 and most Tier 2 maps with just a few clicks (provided I play a good class).