• Tsedaka Safer Auto Use   16 weeks 4 days ago

In what ways is this different then the base addon?

• Tsedaka Safer Auto-explore and Rest   16 weeks 4 days ago

Basically, I just tweaked 2 variables to make the plugin behave closer to what I like.

It flashes the "danger low life" red thing (not the popup) at 60% hp instead of 30% and usually stops the auto explore before taking too much TOTAL damage, but at the same time it tolerates slightly bigger hits before stopping the auto explore (as long as total damage isn't reached).

That allows me/you to auto explore with relaunching it too much, and with a little bit of added safety... Anyway that's what i think.

I'm not good enough with my few hours of Lua to do much better than that.

Cheers :)

P.S.: My other plugin for Auto Use has several possibilities added though. The plugin I took had 17 conditions I believed, and I added 32 more. So it might be more interesting for you.

• Tsedaka Safer Auto-explore and Rest   16 weeks 5 days ago

What is changed, is it modernized, new features, why would we want to download this instead of the original? :)

• Tsedaka Safer Auto-explore and Rest   16 weeks 5 days ago

Please don't hate me.

I did my best after trying to understant Lua for 2 days...

• Tsedaka Safer Auto Use   16 weeks 5 days ago

Please don't hate me.

I did my best after trying to understant Lua for 2 days...

• Revised Short Staves   17 weeks 4 days ago

This is a awesome addon, and one I thought about as well.

Just a suggestion maybe call them canes?

Thanks a lot. :)

• Playable Mummy Race   17 weeks 6 days ago

The mummy zone taking the spot that the more tales is using for a zone. Could you please move it to the right or left of it so it does not conflict.

• Deathknight   18 weeks 14 hours ago

Hey, great class you designed here, my only beef is the squire. Is there any way to make it an armoured skeleton warrior? Just fits what would otherwise be a perfect class. I tried messing with the code in notepad, but if I make any changes, the game refuses to recognize the entire mod.

Thank you for your time making this mod and for your consideration of this idea.

• astralInferno's Celestial Oddities   18 weeks 1 day ago

Is an excellent mage class from a fun standpoint.

• Select your Escorts   18 weeks 1 day ago

You know how sometimes escort quest do not trigger on certain levels, so you have to backtrack later if you're missing some?

It seems like this addon forces that quests to activate anyway BUT it does not, however, spawn escorts themselves. So you're stuck on a level with a quest that will instafail if you try to leave and no way to complete it.

• Generic Ranged Training   19 weeks 5 days ago

Fixed a couple of those. Swapped around a couple of the skills just before I uploaded it the last time, which messed up the prerequisites a little. There should only be one archery trainer now.

As for why Elvala, I actually tried modifying the dialogue from the last hope armor trainers first, but for some reason adding it would bump combat training off the list of options, so in the end I just added an archer NPC trainer. Elvala was just a random choice.

• Generic Ranged Training   19 weeks 5 days ago

Excellent mod, very enjoyable. Makes Ranged combat as accessible as mindstars. Might be too powerful, but given archers, I don't think so.

A few small problems:
    There are 2 of the archery trainer.
    Why is archery learned from a trainer in Elvala and not the trainers in Last Hope who can teach you shoot?
    Basic Steady Shot does not list its prerequisites.

• Verdant Class Pack   19 weeks 6 days ago

Werebeasts have an incomplete talent (currently uncodable :() and no real hate generation mechanic. Lots of neat ideas but way too many trees.

• Improved player targetting   20 weeks 5 days ago

Had a crash because of non standart tilesize. works finefor me with 48 and 68.

Awesome mod can again live with it!

• Improved player targetting   20 weeks 5 days ago

Had a crash because of non standart tilesize. works finefor me with 48 and 68.

Awesome mod can again live with it!

• Another has been admitted into the fold!   20 weeks 5 days ago

Congrats to your friend. :D

• Select your Escorts   22 weeks 12 hours ago

Hi Lemille,

I pushed a new version that should hopefully fix it.
    If you encounter the error message again please take a screenshot of the error (in-game reporting doesn't send anything to addon devs).

As far as I know, escorts enhanced should not conflict with this addon.

Thanks

• Odyssey of The Summoner   24 weeks 3 days ago

I must say this is a very creative and fun concept. I'm looking forward to future development. Well done!

• Improved Easy of Use of Icons   25 weeks 2 days ago

Simply click the padlock again and move your Talent Bar up again till you can see the "movement point" for the log. Same way you moved the talent bar, just that the talent bar covers up the part that you click.

• Improved Easy of Use of Icons   25 weeks 2 days ago

Thank you. Your suggestion works great.

However, the bottom two lines of text that appear in the lower left hand corner are now covered as changes are made or fighting. Is there a way to raise the text?

• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   25 weeks 2 days ago

There's almost full howto for te4 modules, but no full howto for tome4 addons. It's very hard to write addons without knowing full tome4 structure (files, functions etc). Of course, i can check source codes, but on old laptop it's not very easy to open_much_files+run_browser+run_game+run_text_editor

• Improved Easy of Use of Icons   25 weeks 2 days ago

There should be a little padlock button (bottom right side of the screen by default) next to the talent bar. Once you find it, click it and it will allow you to resize and move various UI elements around, including your talent bar. If all you want is a second row, move your talent bar up a little (and most likely your log and chat too) and then right click the same thing you used to move the bar and drag down. Should give you a second row.

• Inferno Race Pack   26 weeks 1 day ago
    bug

nnnot really. If you try to load it, then shut tome, and navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\TalesMajEyal and open te4_log.txt, and put the text in a pastebin or something to send to me, that might let me help. Maybe.