• Glutton Additions   31 weeks 1 day ago

The Lichform Limit break addon was indeed the problem. Thank you. I've had mods conflict every now and then, I've never reached a limit. I usually keep whichever one i like best at that point.

• Glutton Additions   31 weeks 1 day ago

I was able to remake my glutton find with this mod active and I looked at you mods active on your latest glutton. Its possible that you have 101 files in the mod folder by the time that you activate glutton additions. (hitting the file limit of stuff in direct directory of the addons folder will prevent any games from loading and stop char gen). I also see some mods in you mod list that might conflict with each other specifically Lichform Limitbreak 1.4.5 might conflict with necromancy compatibility since both modify the lichdom ability.

• Glutton Additions   31 weeks 1 day ago

• Glutton Additions   31 weeks 1 day ago

I use this mod myself when I use the glutton class and it does not cause it to crash its possible that you might have the to many mods in your mod folder.
    BTW was their any error if you have one post it and I'll try to guess the issue.

• Glutton Additions   31 weeks 2 days ago

This mod just crashes my game after I click new game, don't even get to the character creation screen.
    I have the newest version of the game and all the DLC and I have the newest release of the glutton class.
    But I do have like 50+ addons installed. adding this one just crashes my game though.

• Anguished   31 weeks 2 days ago

Didn't I put a forum link for a reason? :P

• Anguished   31 weeks 2 days ago

You should inform users that the siphon sustain also has a 7 per turn drain to their psi.

• Anguished   31 weeks 2 days ago

if you don't have a mastery in erase at raw rank 5 it ends up overflowing the value or something so it ends up removing -31 effects (you likely need to floor the value). Of course if you have mastery in the talent it removes to many at raw rank 4 (17 buffs....) and gets negative value of -4 at raw rank 5.

• Anguished   31 weeks 2 days ago

As long as long as someone has a working voice box they can still speak just its much harder.

• Anguished   31 weeks 2 days ago
    i

double posted

• Anguished   31 weeks 2 days ago

cauterization is used to close off body parts

• Anguished   31 weeks 3 days ago

Why would a enemy not me able to speak just because you burned their lips.

• Anguished   31 weeks 3 days ago

I see that you forgot to change level requirements of the 2 skills you swapped around.

• Anguished   31 weeks 3 days ago

You should change erodes required level to level 1 since you have skill that uses 3 vim at level 1.

• Anguished   31 weeks 3 days ago

Looking over your skills again it does seem that you have a few skills that can help character gain vim.

• Anguished   31 weeks 3 days ago

I'll probably just swap Erode and Hellfire and play around a little with the vim values.

• Anguished   31 weeks 3 days ago

Almost all of your talents use vim but you only have it so you gain vim via killing. Maybe you should have it converting health to vim with the power of the psi of the character with a generic. If not maybe replace the resource used to health instead of vim.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.8 aka "Of Redemption" is released!   31 weeks 3 days ago

Yeah, it goes to the error message when I try to level up. I've tried all three methods. Right clicking on my character at all opens up the error message, as does "p" and clicking the icon. All of my other characters can level up just fine.

Thanks for looking into this.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.8 aka "Of Redemption" is released!   31 weeks 4 days ago

What exactly happens? nothing ? error ?
    How do you try? press "p"? click on the levelup icon? right click=> levelup on yourself?

Thanks

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.8 aka "Of Redemption" is released!   31 weeks 5 days ago

Yesterday's patch made it so that I can't go into the Level Up screen on my Shaloren Marauder. I wouldn't mind so much and just let the character die, but this was the sixth attempt on Nightmare Roguelike and I've got some pretty sweet gear for her. I tried switching back to 1.4.6 and I tried today's patch, but neither worked.

Please help. I've been so excited that this character was actually working and I really want to see how far I can go with her. :(

• Classic UI Buff Removal   31 weeks 5 days ago

Works fine for me (tested in Maj'Eyal)
    Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't active >.<

Can we please get a fix that allows classic ui users to remove buffs? :(

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.7 aka "Of Perception" is released!   31 weeks 6 days ago

Hi,

On the download page i can see only 1.4.6 download links.

Fix random freeze/random stop at high run speed
    Phase Door and Teleport respect teleport immunity
    Fixed a bug preventing adventurers from restarting from premades in the infinite dungeon

*quality of life intensifies*

also rip Dominant Will

• Glutton   33 weeks 8 hours ago

Instead managed to make a mod for a mod to fix up what I can.