• Wiki: Chronomancy done!   44 weeks 6 days ago

Amazing work. After you become familiar with abbreviations it's much easier to predict how different talents will behave in your build

• Bastion   44 weeks 6 days ago

Out of curiosity, why does it make you sad? Should we take away "undeserved" wins from people who scored easy victories when Solipsist and Oozemancer were brokenly overpowered at release? Is it "undeserved" if somebody won by abusing Saw Wheels Sawbutcher or the totally broken release Pain Enhancement System? How about people who win insane using item vault nonsense? Are those undeserved?

I dunno, I feel like this isn't a big issue since anyone who wins with the Bastion mod is going to have the mod on the cvault winner sheet.

• Bastion   45 weeks 29 min ago

All fixed in the latest version.

• Bastion   45 weeks 1 hour ago

just looked again here it is /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:254:/engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua150: /data-bastion/talents/talents.lua:257: attempt to call global ' do warden weapon swap' (a nill value)
    stack traceback:
    /data-bastion/talents/talents.lua:257: in function </data-bastion/talents/talents.lua:255> [C]: in function 'xpcall' /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:140
    at [C]:.-1
    at [C]:.-1 error
    at /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:277 bumpinto
    at engine/interface/ActorLife.lua:42 check
    at [string "return function(self, x, y, what,...) local... "]:1 checkallEntities
    at engine/Actor.lua:209 move
    at mod/classActor.lua:1289 move
    at mod/class/Player.lua:300 moveDir
    at mod/class/Game.lualua:1745
    at /engine/KeyBind.lua:230

• Bastion   45 weeks 10 hours ago

Cant wait for that

• Bastion   45 weeks 13 hours ago

You got what the LUA error was? I'm going to be doing some more work on this tonight so will have a look then, shouldn't be too tricky to figure out anyway.

• Bastion   45 weeks 13 hours ago

Glad to hear it'll change! Right now people have some undeserved bulwark/rogue wins in their sheets they wouldn't have otherwise, this makes me sad xD
    Sorry for sounding like you did it intentionally :)
    Great work either way

• Bastion   45 weeks 14 hours ago

after installing this addon i started a temporal warden and on trying to use the weapon swap skill got a lua error which stopped it's use i uninstalled it and the skill worked making me fairly sure this was the cause

• Bastion   45 weeks 23 hours ago

Ideally I'll eventually have one big class rework mod, where you can toggle what you want to have. I'd split the generic changes of stuff like Survival/Mobility into a seperate thing, for people that don't want new classes but just like general stuff.

• Bastion   45 weeks 1 day ago

If you do change the assassin mod, I would suggest at least keeping the changes to the Survival and Mobility trees with all classes, as I have really enjoyed those. Same with some of the changes to certain talent masteries (such as traps and poison trees).

• Embers of Rage released!   45 weeks 1 day ago

I would happily donate enough to get the amount of coins I need to trade for the expansion, but 5€ is a bit much for me right now.

• Bastion   45 weeks 1 day ago

That is actually a good point. It's not really intentional either way, it never even crossed my mind. Although in the case of Bulwark, it's effectively an entirely new class codewise - all the trees are cloned versions with _raz appended to the name. I've not actually done the proper release yet so I think I might go ahead and make a distinct new-Bulwark class for that reason. Same with Assassin once I revisit it.

• Bastion   45 weeks 1 day ago

I enjoyed your Assassins mod, so I can't wait to see this one grow!

• Embers of Rage 1.0.2 is out!   45 weeks 1 day ago

I'm pretty sure he means the titan battlesmasher NPC is using the irresistable sun prodigy now.

• Bastion   45 weeks 1 day ago

Your class addons are interesting but I don't particularly agree with the decision to overload the base class :P
    Handing rogue/bulwark wins to people using an addon that is basically a different class on a whole another level doesn't feel fair to me, considering the state of these classes. (It shows on your winner's table anyways)

• Succor   45 weeks 2 days ago

Embers of rage new escort added Lost tinker

• Offline Vault Problem Persists   45 weeks 2 days ago

I too am having the same issue, no way to access online vault.

Has anyone found a fix?

• Embers of Rage 1.0.2 is out!   45 weeks 3 days ago

"Reduced a little Tempest of Metal max doge"

Very sad. Much disappoint. Wow.

• Ogres Look Like Shalore   45 weeks 4 days ago

Thanks stunt

• Playable Naloren Race   45 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks for the feedback, glad you enjoy it. I believe the update just released (v0.2.4) should take care of this problem, but let me know if it does not.

• Marson's Auto-explore & Rest Tweaks   45 weeks 5 days ago

Improved Auto-explore and Rest is a replacement I found until this is patched.

• Mex's Start in Last Hope   46 weeks 10 hours ago

Get this error after self drown and pick "restart with the same character" option in death menu
    Lua Error: /mod/class/Game.lua:212: attempt to index field 'zone' (a nil value)
    At [C]:-1 __index
    At /engine/Module.lua:1060 instanciate
    At /engine/utils.lua:2221 showMainMenu
    At /engine/init.lua:165
    At [C]:-1 dofile
    At /loader/init.lua:217

• Spell Merchants   46 weeks 1 day ago

I just re-tested it and bought all spells and I didn't have any errors, I don't know if its because I was in developer mode (shouldn't be) but it may be a conflict with another addon you have.

• Playable Naloren Race   46 weeks 1 day ago

Really like the feature set for the race, the heavy armor mechanic is unique for race specials as far as I can see. However there is a lua error that comes up when trying to access the wonderous emporium, this is before its yet open. I will test again when it is open to see if the bug is still there. - To confirm i've tested a second character level 1 with no other addons, and the LUA error is still present before it is open.

• Forums going down for maintenance   46 weeks 1 day ago