Execution (talent)

From Tales of Maj'Eyal
Revision as of 11:54, 24 April 2020 by Azanatos (Talk | contribs) (Version 1.6.7)

Jump to: navigation, search

Execution
Execution.png
Game Version 1.6.7
Category Type Technique
Category Two-Handed Assault
Requirements Lvl (12,13,14,15,16) Str (36,38,40,42,44)
Use Mode Activated
Cost 25 Stamina
Range Melee/Personal
Cooldown 8
Travel Speed Instantaneous
Use Speed -
Description Takes advantage of a wounded foe to perform a killing strike. This attack is an automatic critical hit that does 1–2.5%cTS:log extra weapon damage for each % of life the target is below maximum.

(A victim with 30% remaining life (70% damaged) would take 170–275%cTS:log weapon damage.) If an enemy dies from this attack then two of your talent cooldowns are reduced by 2 turns and Execution's cooldown is reset.