Gates of Morning
The Gates of Morning is the headquarter of the Sunwall, a faction of humans and elves in the Far East. It is the home of High Sun Paladin Aeryn, Zemekkys and Limmir. In addition, Melnela in the northern section of town will initiate the Eight legs of wonder quest in Ardhungol, the spider caves.
Reaching the Gates of Morning and speaking with Aeryn at the entrance allows unlocking of Sun Paladins. Once the player has been allowed entry, Aeryn will teleport to the far eastern side of town. Speaking with her again initiates The many Prides of the Orcs quest, and she teaches you the talent . She will also suggest speaking with Zemekkys, whether you've already done so or not.
The Gates of Morning contains the following shops:
- Impenetrable Plates (Heavy Armor, Massive Armor, Shields, and Headgear)
- Quality Leather (Light Armor, Gloves, Boots, and Belts)
- Arcane Cloth (Cloth Armor, Cloaks, and Belts)
- Swordmaster (Greatswords and Longswords)
- Night Affairs (Daggers)
- Orc Cutters (Waraxes and Battleaxes)
- Mauling for Brutes (Greatmauls and Maces)
- Bows and Slings (Longbows, Slings, and Ammo)
- Sook's Arcane Goodness (Staves (3x chance) and Wands)
- Sarah's Herbal Infusions (Infusions)
- Sook's Runes and other Harmless Contraptions (Runes)
These stores are stocked and restocked as follows:
|When||Level||Material range for equipment stores||Material range for inscription stores|
|At level 10||40||3-4||1-2|
|At level 20||45||3-4||2-3|
|At level 30||45||3-4||3-4|
|At level 40||50||3-4||4-5|
|At level 50||60||3-4||4-5|
The difference in material ranges is due to the inscription stores using the player level to determine the material range, and the equipment stores not doing so.