Intuitive shots (talent)

From Tales of Maj'Eyal
Revision as of 07:20, 10 April 2017 by Cam4455 (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Intuitive Shots
Intuitive shots.png
Game Version -
Category Type Technique
Category Archery Excellence
Requirements Lvl (18,19,20,21,22) Dex (38,40,42,44,46)
Use Mode Sustained
Cost 30 Stamina
Range Melee/Personal
Cooldown 10
Travel Speed Instantaneous
Use Speed Instant
Description Activating this talent enhances your reflexes to incredible levels. Each time you are attacked in melee, you have a 10–30%cTL:40% chance get a defensive shot off in time to intercept the attack, fully disrupting it (including extra blows from certain talents), dealing 20–60%cTWD archery damage.