Types of Items
Items are divided into different types, that usually fits into specific slots of characters.
Most items are ranked into tiers.
|Two-handed||Main-hand only?||May wield in offhand?||Stat requirement||Uses stat for damage:|
|Battleaxes||Yes (Two handed)||-||Strength||120% Strength|
|Greatswords||Yes (Two handed)||-||Strength||120% Strength|
|Greatmauls||Yes (Two handed)||-||Strength||120% Strength|
|Staffs||Yes (Two handed)||-||Magic||100% Magic|
|Tridents||Yes (Two handed)||-||Strength||120% Strength|
|One-handed||Main-hand only?||May wield in offhand?||Stat requirement||Uses stat:|
|Daggers||No||Yes||Dexterity||45% Strength 45% Dexterity|
|Ranged||Main-hand only?||May wield in offhand?||Stat requirement||Uses stat:|
|Misc||Main-hand only?||May wield in offhand?||Stat requirement||Uses stat:|
Armour generally increases your survivability.
All items are crafted by someone, or something. A power source is the source of an item's power. In most cases, an item's power source does not impact gameplay, but there are two exceptions to this:
- Anti-magic: Being Anti-Magic both prevents you from using Arcane owered items, and increases your proficiency with Arcane Distrupting items.
- Solopsists' Psychometry
There are 6 different power sources:
- Powered by arcane forces - Associated with mages
- Infused by nature - Natural forces, originating from the land itself
- Infused by arcane disrupting forces - Items made by Anti-magic groups, like Zigur
- Crafted by a master: - Crafted by smiths and similiar people without any association to magic or nature
- Infused by psionic forces - Natural forces that have evolved to keep up with magic
- Powered by unknown forces - Otherwordly forces, often associated with demons and horrors, and corruption.