Items may be found on the ground, dropped by monsters, gained from quests, or bought from stores
Types of Items
Items are divided into different types, that usually fits into specific slots of characters.
Most items are ranked into tiers.
|Two-handed||Main-hand only?||May wield in offhand?||Stat requirement||Uses stat for damage:|
|Battleaxes||Yes (Two handed)||-||Strength||120% Strength|
|Greatswords||Yes (Two handed)||-||Strength||120% Strength|
|Greatmauls||Yes (Two handed)||-||Strength||120% Strength|
|Staffs||Yes (Two handed)||-||Magic||100% Magic|
|Tridents||Yes (Two handed)||-||Strength||120% Strength|
|One-handed||Main-hand only?||May wield in offhand?||Stat requirement||Uses stat:|
|Daggers||No||Yes||Dexterity||45% Strength 45% Dexterity|
|Ranged||Main-hand only?||May wield in offhand?||Stat requirement||Uses stat:|
|Misc||Main-hand only?||May wield in offhand?||Stat requirement||Uses stat:|
Armour generally increases your survivability.
All items are crafted by someone, or something. A power source is the source of an item's power. In most cases, an item's power source does not impact gameplay, but there are two exceptions to this:
- Anti-magic: Being Anti-Magic both prevents you from using Arcane powered items, and increases your proficiency with Arcane Disrupting items.
- Solipsists' Psychometry
There are 6 different power sources:
- Powered by arcane forces - Associated with mages
- Infused by nature - Natural forces, originating from the land itself
- Infused by arcane disrupting forces - Items made by Anti-magic groups, like Zigur
- Crafted by a master: - Crafted by smiths and similar people without any association to magic or nature
- Infused by psionic forces - Natural forces that have evolved to keep up with magic
- Powered by unknown forces - Otherwordly forces, often associated with demons and horrors, and corruption.