Orc characters will start here, with the Homeland quest. The steam giants have dug a tunnel through the mountains into Kruk Pride. The end of the tunnel is at the bottom of the map, where 4 steam giants have emerged. The player and the orc defenders must defeat them, then the player must go into the tunnel, defeat Commander Fralor, set a bomb to collapse the tunnel, and escape before the bomb goes off. When escaping, the tunnel entrance will be gone.
Unlike towns in the Age of Ascendancy campaign, the Kruk Pride is not hostile to undead characters.
Zone Specific Artifact
- Yeti Mind Controller: has a 30% chance to drop from Commander Fralor in the tunnel. This item is required for unlocking the Yeti race.
Kruk Pride has the following stores:
- Armoury (Heavy Armor, Massive Armor, Shields, and Headgear)
- Tanner (Light Armor, Gloves, Boots, and Belts)
- Forge (Steamsaws)
- Smith (Steamguns and Pouches of Shot)
- Herbalist (Infusions)
- Tinkers Store (Schematics and Implants)
- Library (Lore)
Additionally, AAAs found in other zones can be relocated to Kruk Pride.
|When||Level||Material range for Armoury, Tanner, and Herbalist||Material range for other stores|
|Character birth||8||Depends on player level||1-2|
|After 1 restock||18||Depends on player level||1-2|
|After 2 restocks||35||Depends on player level||1-2|
|After 3 restocks||50||Depends on player level||1-2|