Two-handed assault (category)

From Tales of Maj'Eyal
Revision as of 21:18, 23 July 2014 by Vyn (Talk | contribs) (Created category)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Stunning Blow
Stunning blow 2017.png
Game Version 1.6.7
Category Type Technique
Category Two-Handed Assault
Requirements Lvl (0,1,2,3,4) Str (12,14,16,18,20)
Use Mode Activated
Range Melee/Personal
Cost 8 Stamina
Cooldown 8
Travel Speed instantaneous
Use Speed Weapon
Description Hit the target twice with your two-handed weapon, doing 50–70%cTWD damage. Each hit will try to stun the target for 3–7cTS turns.

The stun chance increases with your Physical Power.


Fearless Cleave
Fearless cleave.png
Game Version 1.6.7
Category Type Technique
Category Two-Handed Assault
Requirements Lvl (4,5,6,7,8) Str (20,22,24,26,28)
Use Mode Activated
Range Melee/Personal
Cost 20 Stamina
Cooldown 0
Travel Speed instantaneous
Use Speed Weapon
Description Take a step toward your foes then use the momentum to cleave all creatures adjacent to you for 100–140%cTWD weapon damage.


Death Dance
Death dance 2017.png
Game Version 1.6.7
Category Type Technique
Category Two-Handed Assault
Requirements Lvl (8,9,10,11,12) Str (28,30,32,34,36)
Use Mode Activated
Range Melee/Personal
Cost 30 Stamina
Cooldown 10
Travel Speed instantaneous
Use Speed Weapon
Description Spin around, extending your weapon in radius 2 and damaging all targets around you for 140–210%cTWD weapon damage.

At level 3 all damage done will also make the targets bleed for an additional 30–100%cTS damage over 5 turns


Execution
Execution.png
Game Version 1.6.7
Category Type Technique
Category Two-Handed Assault
Requirements Lvl (12,13,14,15,16) Str (36,38,40,42,44)
Use Mode Activated
Range Melee/Personal
Cost 25 Stamina
Cooldown 8
Travel Speed instantaneous
Use Speed Weapon
Description Takes advantage of a wounded foe to perform a killing strike. This attack is an automatic critical hit that does 1–2.5%cTS:log extra weapon damage for each % of life the target is below maximum.

(A victim with 30% remaining life (70% damaged) would take 170–275%cTS:log weapon damage.) If an enemy dies from this attack then two of your talent cooldowns are reduced by 2 turns and Execution's cooldown is reset.