Warden's focus (talent)

From Tales of Maj'Eyal
Revision as of 10:32, 8 March 2016 by Ibanix (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to: navigation, search

Warden's Focus
Warden's Focus.png
Game Version 1.4.5
Category Type Chronomancy
Category Temporal Guardian
Requirements Level (12,13,14,15,16) Magic (36,38,40,42,44)
Use Mode Passive
Cost 10 Paradox
Range -
Cooldown 6
Travel Speed -
Use Speed -
Description Attack the target with either your ranged or melee weapons for 120% weapon damage. For the next 10 turns random targeting, such as from Blink Blade and Warden's Call, will focus on this target.

Attacks against this target gain 10–30%cTL:40% critical chance and critical strike power while you take 10–30%cTL:40% less damage from all enemies whose rank is lower then that of your focus target.