I guess I will follow the Bpat's way and create this page so accessing all my guides becomes easier. Damn the 5 link limit in forum signature!
I will also flaunt my winners table like him ! 18 insane/RL AoA wins, still need to win insane EoR though.
General game knowledge guides - Cath's BFG series
- Inscription guide More important than you would think!
- Zone and zone order guide This guide has maps! And is more complete than the wiki zone order. And imo better but i'm biased :p Cults update as soon as i get the time.
- Prodigy guide Hopefully also has interesting balancing discussion.
And more to come!
Class guides all of those need to be updated for cults
- Demonologist My first love and first guide. Went through several revisions and will see some more.
- Anorithil An old class that needs new trees and build variation, still fun to play if you like lots of AoE and DoT!
- Bulwark One of the noob class and a noob trap, Bulwark deals great damage but is actually one of the least tanky classes.
- Berserker great class to start the game with, and possibly getting your first win :p
- Shadowblade more complicated class than those above despite being unlocked at the start. Very fun and powerful :D
Also more to come!
New ! My addons :
- My shaman addonAn hybrid class that switch weapons in combat, summons spirits and invoke thunder. My first project.
Not my guides but great ressources
- Bpat's wiki page Guide compilation and tier list, up to date.
- Micbran's noob guide Great way to get started, contains tons of useful info.
- My tier list Not purely based on power but also what I consider to be easy to learn/play. As such passive defense >> active defenses, it also make it so the classes at the top have more chance to be fun to play (if you appreciate the same gameplay I do)
- Tometips The link to follow if you're wondering about talent scaling with levels/mastery. When it is relevant, tometips assume the char to have 1000 HP and 100 in all powers. Great resource.