Basic keypress handler The engine calls receiveKey when a key is pressed
|_M:receiveKey (sym, ctrl, shift, alt, meta, unicode)||Called when a key is pressed|
|_M:setCurrent ()||Setups as the current game keyhandler|
- _M:receiveKey (sym, ctrl, shift, alt, meta, unicode)
Called when a key is pressed
- sym: a number representing the key, see all the _FOO fields
- ctrl: is the control key pressed?
- shift: is the shit key pressed?
- alt: is the alt key pressed?
- meta: is the meta key pressed?
- unicode: the unicode representation of the key, if possible
- _M:setCurrent ()
- Setups as the current game keyhandler