Bunnypocalypse (talent)

From Tales of Maj'Eyal
Jump to: navigation, search

BUNNYPOCALYPSE
(no image)
Game Version 1.7.2
Category Type Wild-Gift
Category Other
Requirements -
Use Mode Activated
Cost -
Range 10
Cooldown 12
Travel Speed Instantaneous
Use Speed Global Speed
Description Turn the cute bunny into a berserk killing machine!

Effects: Chooses a random cute little bunny (which only appear in the Pikataclysm) within 10 range and turns it into a random unique (70% chance) or random boss (30% chance), either of which will have 2 random classes, and a name ending with "of the Bunnypocalypse". Then it multiplies its max life by 10, to make up for cute little bunnies having very low max life. It also changes the bunny's faction to the user's faction, and changes the appearance of the bunny.