Mind drones (talent)

From Tales of Maj'Eyal
Jump to: navigation, search

Mind drones
Mind drones.png
Game Version 1.4.6
Embers Version 1.0.3
Category Type Steamtech
Category Thoughts of iron
Requirements Lvl (4,5,6,7,8) Cun (20,22,24,26,28)
Use Mode Activated
Cost 30 Steam
Range 10
Cooldown 12
Travel Speed Instantaneous
Use Speed -
Description Melding psionics with steamtech you create 5 mind drones at your sides that fly towards your target.

If they encounter a creature they will latch on it and bore into its skull for 6 turns, disrupting its thoughts.

Disrupted creatures have 19–35%cTL:50 chances to fail to use talents and suffer a -25–65%cTL:70 reduction to fear and sleep immunity.