Rak'Shor Pride

From Tales of Maj'Eyal
Jump to: navigation, search
ToME Version: 1.7.4
Rak'Shor Pride
Guardian Rak'Shor
Floors 3
Level Range 30 to 60
Item Level Range 4 to 5
Size 50x50
Zone Effect +10% critical chance,

+20% critical damage, -20% nature and blight resistance.

Zone Information

Has mostly necromancers, blood mages, and bone giants. Desert theme.

The zone consists of an open field scattered with huts that sometimes house strong enemies.

Each floor has an entry gate guarded by a boss on the entrance of each floor (on the east). You then need to pull a pair of levers, one to the north and one to the south, before the door to the west opens, allowing you to proceed. You will find Rak'Shor on the third floor, who drops the Orb of Undeath, which grants +6 dexterity when you carry it.

There is a set of collapsing stairs on each floor, leading to a vault. Each set of stairs has an 85% chance of leading to a random greater vault. With 15% chance, if it hasn't appeared already, it leads to a unique Renegade Undead vault. These stairs allow 2-4 level changes before they fully collapse; before that happens, the name of the level will change to "nearly collapsed hidden vault".

Zone Specific Artifacts

Orb of Undeath (Orb of Command)