Two-handed assault (category)

From Tales of Maj'Eyal
Jump to: navigation, search

Stunning Blow
Stunning blow 2017.png
Game Version 1.4.5
Category Type Technique
Category Two-Handed Assault
Requirements Lvl (0,1,2,3,4) Str (12,14,16,18,20)
Use Mode Activated
Range Melee/Personal
Cost 8 Stamina
Cooldown 6
Travel Speed -
Use Speed -
Description Hits the target with your weapon, doing 100–150%cTWD damage. If the attack hits, the target is stunned for 3–7cTS turns.

The stun chance increases with your Physical Power. You require a two handed weapon to use this talent.


Fearless Cleave
Fearless cleave.png
Game Version 1.4.5
Category Type Technique
Category Two-Handed Assault
Requirements Lvl (4,5,6,7,8) Str (20,22,24,26,28)
Use Mode Activated
Range Melee/Personal
Cost 16 Stamina
Cooldown 0
Travel Speed -
Use Speed -
Description Take a step toward your foes using the momentum to cleave all creatures in a 3 wide arc in front of you for 70–180%cTWD weapon damage.

If you failed to move the damage is halved instead. You require a two handed weapon to use this talent.


Death Dance
Death dance 2017.png
Game Version 1.4.5
Category Type Technique
Category Two-Handed Assault
Requirements Lvl (8,9,10,11,12) Str (28,30,32,34,36)
Use Mode Activated
Range Melee/Personal
Cost 30 Stamina
Cooldown 10
Travel Speed -
Use Speed -
Description Spin around, extending your weapon and damaging all targets around you for 140–210%cTWD weapon damage.

At level 3 all damage done will also make the targets bleed for an additional 30–100%cTS damage over 5 turns.

You require a two handed weapon to use this talent.


Execution
Execution.png
Game Version 1.5.5
Category Type Technique
Category Two-Handed Assault
Requirements Lvl (12,13,14,15,16) Str (36,38,40,42,44)
Use Mode Activated
Range Melee/Personal
Cost 25 Stamina
Cooldown 8
Travel Speed -
Use Speed -
Description Takes advantage of a wounded foe to perform a killing strike. This attack is an automatic critical hit that does 1–2.5%cTS:log extra weapon damage for each percent of life the target is below maximum.

(A victim with 30% remaining life (70% damaged) would take 170–275%cTS:log weapon damage at talent level 5.)