Upon killing a creature, if Morrigor does not already have a talent held in it, it will steal a random talent from the slain creature, which may then be activated by using Morrigor.
It will always be at talent level 3, and Morrigor's maximum power and power cost will be set to the talent's cooldown (or 5 if it does not have a cooldown).
The following talents cannot be stolen:
- Sustained or passive talents (i.e. only activated talents can be stolen)
- Talents with an "on pre use" function
- Talents with no_npc_use
- Hidden talents (e.g. the Mana Pool talent)
- Nature gifts
- Talents in any of the "other" categories, such as Corruption/Other, Technique/Other, and Other/Other (e.g. Attack, many NPC talents such as Mind Disruption, Strike...)
- Talents in any of the "horror" categories (e.g. Gnashing Teeth, Abyssal Shroud...)
- Talents in the "race" category type
- Inscription talents
Note that undead racial talents, unlike all the other racial talents, are not in the "race" category. Bone Armour, Ghoulish Leap, Ghoul Rot, and Retch can be stolen!
The talent may be released at any time with Soul Purge so that you may capture a new one.