Yeah this made me laugh, thanks rexo! :)
Your launcher should automatically update your game so no need to redownload it all (on Windows).
Enjoy and have fun in Eyal!
This update already hit the servers some hours ago but I had to get out and then sleep so I couldn't post until now :/
Don't forget to help ToME by with donations ( http://te4.org/donate ) !
- Some fixes
- Fixed unarmed display of combat speed on gloves/gauntlets
- Fix Temporal Form prodigy
- When the game refuses to load a savefile due to the stone warden addons being offline, it will let you force it to load -- at your own risk
- Made the portal in the Slazish Fens more visible in ASCII mode
- Fixed Bill's Tree Trunk
- Changed the way the Steam builds are done, this may help reduce the download size on new patches (not thsi one thougth)
- I've had enough trying to justify the breeding pits. Or seeing un-intended, by me - the maker of the game, references to real world terrible events. It's gone now.