The Doomelves were added in the Ashes of Urh'Rok expansion.
Doomelves are not a real race, they are Shaloren that have been taken by demons and transformed into harbingers of doom. They enjoy unleashing torments and suffering on their victims. They possess the Haste of the Doomed talent which allows them to phase away once in a while.
- Kill Walrog, Kryl-Feijan, and Shasshhiy'Kaish with one character.
- Walrog can randomly spawn in dungeons with water and can be forced to spawn by killing both the dragon and naga bosses in the Eastern water dungeon.
- Kryl-Feijan can be found by entering the Dark Crypt(World map event, 24+) and letting Melinda be sacrificed.
- Shasshhiy'Kaish is summoned through a random event. This event has cultists standing next to monoliths, and killing one will start the countdown to her arrival. This event can be found in Daikara, Mark of the Spellblaze, Elven Ruins, Reknor, and the Infinite Dungeon and has on average a ~72% chance to be found on a run (ignoring ID).
- This unlock is tied to an achievement and thus cannot be obtained on Easier mode.
- Rune: Shielding (Absorb 100, Duration 5, Cooldown 14)
- Rune: Heat Beam (40 Damage, Range 8, Cooldown 18)
- No third rune -- Likely bug
|Haste of the Doomed|
|Description|| Hasten yourself out of phase, teleporting you to a specific location up to 4 spaces away.
You can activate this talent up to twice within the same turn, but the second activation will not be instant.
The bonus will increase with your Willpower.
World artifact "Helm of the Dominated" increases the range by 1
|Resilience of the Doomed|
|Description|| The tortures you had to endure on the Fearscape have increased your resilience.
All detrimental status effects last 5–20%cTS less on you and all direct critical hits (physical, mental, spells) against you have a 10–32%cTS:0.75P lower critical multiplier (but always do at least normal damage).
|Corruption of the doomed|
|Description|| Your original invisibility talent was corrupted and twisted.
You have 21–45%cTL:100% chance to turn into a dúathedlen for 5 turns, when hit by a blow doing at least 10% of your total life.
While in this form you gain the following effects:
- you have permanent stealth (power 7–25cSS:Mag)
- your darkness damage is increased by 5–15%cTL:20)
- any non mind and non physical damage you deal above (1.4 * Character Level) triggers a darkness explosion of radius 1 for half the damage (this can only happen once per turn)
- when you transform the cooldowns ofand are reset.
|Description|| You launch a mental assault on the target.
You increase the cooldown of any already cooling down talents by 1–5cTL:log, the duration of any magical, physical or mental detrimental effects by 2–6cTL:log and decreases the duration of any magical, physical or mental beneficial effects by 1–5cTL:log.