Here comes a small update to Embers of Rage!
The game should auto-update it when you launch it (it may take a few hours more on Steam until all builds are updated).
- Reduce cooldown on Boiling Shot
- Reduce resists on Molten Iron Blood
- Buff Condensate damage
- Nerf Cloak Tessellation a bit
- Ban Saw Wheels from NPCs
- Change Pain Enhancement System requirement to 600 damage instead of 1500
- Raise Steam cost on To the Arms
- Nerf Ablative Armor
- Buff Payload
- Nerf all buff salve durations to be equal to material level
- Buff Spike Attachment
- Nerf Reinforced Armor
- Buff Voltaic Sentry
- Reduce Raze damage and limit to 15 procs/turn
- Updated the description of the gunner-training, gunslinging, and bullets mastery trees.
- Clarified gunslinging talent category descriptions.
- Sawwheel now builds up charges as you move (up to 5), the end damage will be lowered if charges are less than 5
- All Shell talents correctly only take one target
- Added a proper tile for explosive shell and flare shell tinkers
- Mindwave correctly checks for confusion resistance
- NPCs can not learn crafting talents (and thus grant the player Eurekas!)
- Added a few missing doll images for whitehooves
- Adventurers *really* start with a steam generator now
Have fun in Eyal!