• Stop Hitting Yourself!   1 day 2 hours ago

Y'know, feels silly to admit, but yes there's still a tome-archery_dodge-.teaa near the top of addons folder.
    Perhaps I was lazy or not dilligent enough in checking things out, but I was "sure" I had deleted the addon...
    So, either I did end up with 2 versions of the DL, or I totally derped - well, 67 addon files now. ~Thanks4AllYaDo!

• Final Boss Bug   1 day 3 hours ago

ive been playing for a looooong time and never heard of that bug before
    perhaps you were using some sort(s) of addon(s) that would cause that?

• Mage Knight   1 day 5 hours ago
    Sea

Apparently mods ate my comment for no reason so in short, with sea knight, just 5/5'ing the first 3 erosion skills then spamming the first one is massively more damaging than using the actual mage knight gimmicks. Taking the chance of not getting stacks is just not worth the time.

• Stop Hitting Yourself!   1 day 15 hours ago

Not sure what you mean by "still listed @ in-game addon list".  Do you mean it's still listed in the Addons dialog after you removed it from the addons/ directory?  One thought:  there's a minor glitch in the te4.org addon download pages which will sometimes download the addon as f.i. tome-archery_dodge-.teaa instead of tome-archery_dodge.teaa (note the extra "-" near the end), depending on which page you download it from; if you had downloaded both and only removed one of them, the other would presumably still be showing up.  It sounds like you're not getting getting the game via Steam, so I suppose it's not Steam aggressively re-downloading the addon when it sees that it's missing.  Other than that, I have no idea.

• I'm back! (sort of)   3 days 7 hours ago

And keep up keeping up, stunteroo. :)

• I'm back! (sort of)   3 days 7 hours ago

• Faerie Race   3 days 18 hours ago

Addon is completely broken, and makes game impossible after eternal loop of cloning, and cloning, and cloning... (Dark Fae Cloning Bug)

• Stop Hitting Yourself!   5 days 1 hour ago

If this spot's inappropriate for (miniscule) bug reports, I apologize - no forum app. yet Not sure if this happens from time to time with other addons, however 1st time I see:
    After having removed this from my addons folder, it's still listed @ in-game addon list.
    There are no characters that rely on it. I also disabled it as a sorta irrelevant artifact...
    Any ideas how to debug this, if it's addon-specific, or would I have to "just" re-dl Te4?

• Easy Map (Improved Map Display)   5 days 19 hours ago

Oh, how I wish this still worked :/

• Tinker Stores in Last Hope - Tinker   1 week 2 days ago

The stores have all spawned correctly, but have no inventory. I learned Tinker skills through an escort.

• Additional Randart Properties   1 week 2 days ago

The addon bugs the Temporal Warden so it can't switch to it's melee weapons automatically, neither through bump nor skills. It can still switch to the bow with out a problem though.

• I'm back! (sort of)   1 week 6 days ago

Real life matters most; hope you and your family are healthy and well =o . Thanks for coming back to help the community!

• Abomination Race   4 weeks 1 day ago

I don't think the author of Abomination is around any more... but I've just updated my Embers With All Races addon (https://te4.org/games/addons/tome/orcsallraces ) to include Abomination (and several other addon races, to add to the already lengthy list).

• Brawler Weapon Tinkers on Gloves   4 weeks 2 days ago

Brawlers can finally play around with tinkers other than utility.
    Would be nice if it also made weapon tinkers work with shields tho.. (single tinker for shields.. really? :<)

• QuickTome: Orb of Communication   6 weeks 3 days ago

Thank

• Abomination Race   6 weeks 3 days ago

Pretty much. Only race addon I've seen only work in Maj'eyal.

• Tinker Stores in Last Hope - Tinker   7 weeks 9 hours ago

nice addon, but not works with adventurer which have tinker skills
    shops is empty

with pure tinkerer works fine

• Frendlier Fire   7 weeks 21 hours ago
    xd

thanks :' )

• Minstrel   7 weeks 2 days ago

Yeah, I'm planning to add the Lethality tree in the next update. That should give you the option of using Cunning instead of Strength for daggers.

• Minstrel   7 weeks 5 days ago

Seems like this class should have some form of "using cunning instead of strength, with daggers".
    Otherwise, you're a melee combat class with much lower scaling on your primary weapons than most, as you already need 3 stats for the class's skills and abilities.

• I'm back! (sort of)   7 weeks 5 days ago
    yay

Welcome back.

Again. Double post. :(

• I'm back! (sort of)   7 weeks 5 days ago
    yay

Welcome back.

• Revamped Alchemist   8 weeks 5 days ago

I like these changes overall. They make alchemist a lot less fiddly. While you lose a little immersion from not switching damage types entirely and having various special effects as part of that, it's so much smoother to play.

I have one thing I'm unsure or dislike about it though, and also a suggestion:

Fire damage, as fire burn type, doesn't do all of its damage in one go. Instead, it does about 75%? in the first hit and then spreads the rest over three turns. This seems to make it just worse than the other two you can choose to start with.

If Alchemist had something that synergized well with burning, that would probably be fine - but it has nothing, indeed, Smoke Cloud arguably has a strongly negative synergy with tiny amounts of burning damage like this.

Edit: It appears the fire burn also removes the daze from everything hit by the aluminium bomb fuel as well.

Perhaps the fire infusion should just deal the fire damage immediately? If not, should it do slightly more damage overall to make up for this?

Either way - is it possible to easily change Smoke Cloud to not evaporate when something burns inside it, but instead evaporate when a bomb (ideally a bomb doing fire type damage) is exploded inside it, and inflict heavy burning on everything? That would allow fire specced alchemists to still do burning damage, give Smoke Cloud a reason to be good when you're fire type instead of almost always being wasted on extending a trivial amount of burn, and make it easier to use.

• Characters not updating on online profile?   9 weeks 1 day ago

I have noticed that when I have slow connection to internet game is not updating my characters and is logging me out of Steam inside game even I was logged in before loading save or starting new game. When I restart ToME, game logs me to this platform automatically as intended. How can I fix that?

• New game by Purequestion: Monolith!   9 weeks 4 days ago