• Utility Supplies   1 day 4 hours ago

Having consumables for emergencies has saved me more than once, so I always appreciate this addon. All the rods are too common (I've found three in one high-level zone, but I dunno how the "rarity" number works so I'm loath to tinker) but it's better than having a trap you can't disarm by a pedestal you want to activate and no trap-disarming vanilla rod showing up. The "m" menu gets a little cluttered, too, because apparently an entry for every rod you've ever touched stays there, even if you never moved it out of the chest. Can't see where in the addon that would be fixed, though, so maybe it's just a TE4 engine problem with the way the rods are implemented. Can't fault the addon for that.

Anyhow, definitely a little unbalancing just by its nature, but I still wouldn't like to play without it.

• OldRPG - Core - 1 of 4   6 days 16 hours ago

Is this one updated for the last version of the game?

• Unlocked Adventurer   1 week 7 hours ago

You could use this: https://te4.org/games/addons/tome/shoot_tweak
    Gives everyone Shoot, primarily for the sake of Adeventurers.

• Unlocked Adventurer   1 week 12 hours ago

still doesn 't unlock Shoot talent for adventurers - at least in respect with steamguns...

• Astromancer Class   1 week 1 day ago

Thanks for the feedback (and the compliments at the end). I just redid the meteor tree in the most recent update, so it's not as well tested as the rest. I'm usually on Nightmare With Randbosses anyway.

Running the numbers, it looks like Meteor Bombardment is contributing far too much at high talent levels.
    Meteor Storm is also a little too strong given the lack of downsides.
    I'll turn them both down one way or another.

• Astromancer Class   1 week 1 day ago

I missed a conversion between percentage and multiplier there; I'll fix that in the next version.
    The low cooldown was intended, but I think I've come up with a better plan for it.

• Astromancer Class   1 week 3 days ago

Quick bug/maybe bug notes- Planetary Charge: Kolal effect action speed display shows 0% (effect works though). Icy Block has a cooldown of 2 (!) which I'm guessing wasn't intended?

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   1 week 4 days ago

DarkGod, I think I love you! I'm already very damned impressed with this game, and seeing this list above just excites me more. I think this game will just grow even more amazing over time with your attention to detail and ideas! Thank you!

• Astromancer Class   1 week 4 days ago

....and this isn't a criticism, just an observation, is that rares, uniques, and bosses with astromancer powers tend to absolutely slaughter my characters with their meteors. It's my fault -- I like to play insane, madness, and the Everything is Unique mod, so I see a lot of rares, uniques, and bosses -- but I've had characters that could wipe the floor with some very powerful opponents sent fleeing, or dying, since it can happen very quickly, from any astromancer with meteors. I've tried playing the astromancer a few times and never quite worked up that level of destruction, but I didn't play with real dedication. So I couldn't say whether it's overpowered for PCs, just that somehow NPCs are absolutely deadly. So now I turn the mod off if I'm not playing an astromancer myself.

Just to end this one a positive -- and truthful, let me be clear -- note, I think the class is a very interesting one and clearly had a lot of work and thought put into it. I have absolutely nothing but good things to say in that regard.

• Mindslinger   1 week 5 days ago

I wanted them to have a level 1 sling attack and I also wanted them to start with mastery but wanted the other attack tree to be locked. So I bundled an attack talent into the mastery. As far masteries go, it's not unprecedented for them to do other things. Psyshot gets the projected Mindstar attack, and Temporal Warden gets 3 different weapon masteries, plus dam mod substitution, all in one talent. As far as their talent trees, it's a situation similar to Arcane Blade. Mostly you'll use your weapon attacks, but the other trees have your proc talents and talents with a bit of utility.

• Mindslinger   1 week 5 days ago

Why would a special attack (the confusion one) be wrapped into the same skill as a basic sliing mastery?? It makes it a no-brainer... Also, not sure that so much distance-attacking trees are actually needed by a missile combatant. Less Psi points are OK as, being missile-based you can just shhot away at enemy melee combatants so needing less special attacks.

• Arthas Reborn   1 week 5 days ago

With ICCtW you can deal melee hits at range up to 12. which is even better with wintertide, as you can freeze enemies from afar.
    Also, if used properly, Wintertide may save Aeryn in the final fight

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   1 week 5 days ago

Sweet stuff!
    Any plans on the mobile port on Android? Like I said years ago I strongly believe the game would sell well on mobile if it's somehow possible to make a proper port of the game.

And the fact that I haven't had a proper computer in years so I haven't gotten to play the game anymore.

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   1 week 6 days ago
    Hi

Can you tell an estimated date of 1.6 release?

• Steam Witch   2 weeks 6 days ago

Good catch on Cat requirements, will fix in next update!

Considering options to re-introduce Track mechanics in the future.

I switched the trees around a bit based on forum comments about keeping theme-heavy talents on the Class-side.

• Blackstaff Class Addon   2 weeks 6 days ago

There's already a rogue-mage class.

• Steam Witch   3 weeks 4 hours ago

clockwork pets are quite interesting, but is it WAD that the cat has no level requirement? Also, I meant to remove either Track, or chronomancer scrying, noot both. ;) Witch Sight scrying can't cover that, as it can't be activated when you need it. Replacement for Spin I'm not sure is necessary. Got somewhat confused at switches between Class and Generic. Thank you for your work again.

• Dread Necromancer   3 weeks 3 days ago

The class is too strong. And also too boring, combining worst aspects of Suummoner and Corona Anorithil.

• Steam Witch   3 weeks 6 days ago

Interestingly that's quite close to the class name I almost used: Techno-Witch. I didn't go with it at the time as I felt it was too similar in name/abbreviation/theme to Temporal Warden (TW). I'm in the midst of a class/generic talent rework so that or other changes could happen.

• Steam Witch   3 weeks 6 days ago

It would be better to either make Survival unlocked or remove it altogether. As is, it's just not worth a Category point as the class already has both scry and detect stealth. Especially as it is quite hungry for Generic points (in my current run I'm just now at lvl 20+ thinking about upgrading Spin or getting Continngency, while when I play as TW they are among the first priorities and I took Cornac now)

• Steam Witch   4 weeks 7 hours ago

I would allso like to suggest the class name to be changed to Tech witch - it both sounds better and takes into account her access to futuretech.. ;)

• Steam Witch   4 weeks 1 day ago

yeah, I found them quite random. :) They either kill off a lot, or just fail to apply due to this particular enemy's immunities, and you need to teleport asap. ;) Also, you need 2-4 uninterraupted rounds to apply them. I found a light ray from Future Tech being somewhatt more reliable, especially that this opens together with Panic Button. But still, some opponents are resistant/immune to blindness...

• Vor'tep   4 weeks 3 days ago

It uses the same flag as Reaver and Krog to enable 1hand off wielding, and has the same limitations. Only staves with a short ego can be held in the offhand, and they have a built in power penalty when compared to a normal staff. Allowing dual short staves on a race that is not forced anti-magic is half the point of this add-on and I'm not inclined to change it. If you mean that a character can use two full staves, that's definitely a bug and should be addressed.

• Vor'tep   4 weeks 4 days ago

Wielding two staves as any spellcaster with no cost is really overpowered. You should consider restricting the ability to wield 1h weapons in the off-hand to melee weapons.

• Steam Witch   4 weeks 4 days ago

True, the class does not have a lot of absolute applications of disabling debuffs. Quantum Mortar and Cut the Threads can inflict such though there are random factors involved. It's not explicitly stated but the projected dagger attack does count as a melee attack for on-hit equipment effects like slow and blind. The class defensive focus is currently on mobility and control (Time Bombs, Vortex Box, Time Barrier, etc.) I plan to alter the talents a bit in the future and may add something.