• Parasite-in-Pocket   2 days 11 hours ago

Work correctly
    --- РУС ---
    Работает стабильно

• Ring Soul   2 days 15 hours ago

Mod doesn't work for me. Eng ToME 1.5.10, ring doesn't appear in inventory

• Addons?   3 days 12 hours ago

I've used the ZOmnibus pack of addons for so long, I basically consider them part of the base game at this point. Entirely just QoL stuff, but they add little things that make life easier.

• Addons?   4 days 14 hours ago

If you want even more addons you can also check out my latest character(Alonra at the time of speaking). There is a lot of them but all of them are tested and working together.

Like ConJohnner I have some addons that are quality of life, like effects display or faster run/rest/explore but I also use many rebalancing addons that make some classes/races/items more interesting and fun (Arcanum, Verdant, Midnight are the biggest). I also use 2 addons that let me respec the charater talents anywhere and as many as I want and another that lets me unlock talent trees for free which some might consider cheating but I have them mainly for testing purposes (kind of quality of life too).

There are also many cool addons that add new classes to the game. IMO best of them are Deathknight, Dark Priest and Zephyr.

• A Few Bug Fixes   4 days 18 hours ago

Just attack is ok, include auto counter attack, but skills like Eldritch Blow still damage 50%.....

• Addons?   5 days 9 hours ago

It would be nice if there was one that made it easier to compare items, particulary the infusions, I find it hard to compare them by having to remember the stats and look back and forth. I'll take a look in a bit, been playing and dieing, the usual hehe

• Addons?   5 days 10 hours ago

I don't think there's a 'feel' about add-ons.
    Maybe some believe it's a hassle? Although i think it's pretty easy.

If anything you can play without them for a couple of hours and see if you'd like anything added or changed.

If you check my characters, i have a ton of add-ons applied. Most if not all are quality of life add-ons that don't change gameplay, but make my playthrough smoother, for me at least. The most uh unobtrusive one being simply a visible clock.

I would say to go through the add-ons list and just read some of em that interest you. There are ratings as well.

• This is insane   5 days 15 hours ago
    yup

odd but yes, this is a thing o.O

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.10 aka "It That Patches" is out!   6 days 13 hours ago

I downloaded this and it says that the .zip is in an unknown format or damaged. My DL didn't entirely work; would that be why?

I'm using Windows 7 and version 61.0.2 of Firefox if that helps anyone trying to figure out my problem.

• Playing it Blind   1 week 1 day ago

Seems I'm not the only one here who took til 400 hours in to get my first win in adventure/normal. This game is *hard*. I hope you've found it enjoyable the last couple months, eh?

• The Enforcer   1 week 1 day ago

This just begs for a shotgun, it's too bad the Shotgonne is two handed. Definitely what I was looking for when I saw a steamtech class called the Enforcer. :D

• Monsters tiles set   1 week 3 days ago

Added all NPC tiles from DLCs (Orcs, Ashes, Cults)

--- Рус ---
    Добавлены тайлсеты из аддонов (Orcs, Ashes, Cults)

• Shaman   1 week 4 days ago

Congratulations on getting this far.

• All Spells Tree Unlock   1 week 6 days ago

Added and Unlocked Psionic/Passessor locked trees: Body snatcher and Deep Horror

--РУС--
    Добавлены и разблокированы скрытые ветки класса Psionic/Passessor: Body snatcher и Deep Horror

• Roguelike Rage   2 weeks 14 hours ago

Yeah, this. I'm not even good at the game, but I generally feel like it's my fault when I die. If I knew what resistance I needed, didn't take a stupid risk, etc.

Actually, all the great roguelikes are that way in my opinion. It's all probabilities - even if you can't predict everything, once you know the game you should be able to win it frequently if you understand what threats are most immediate and what items to have around. Even Nethack, notoriously brutal and deep, is fair.

• Initial Release (updated from yrriban's addon)   2 weeks 1 day ago

This is awesome! Thanks—and contemplating running my current character headlong into death to use now...though I might just see what happens. I will likely just make a test character to play around with the interface.

• Select your Escorts   2 weeks 5 days ago

That's probably the source of the issue, I did a large rewrite to support the escort re-selection menu in 2.1 and the escort counts in 2.0.5 so your game probably originally had different or missing values (or none at all if your previous installed version was old enough).

I see in the save you uploaded that it was created on July 19, 2018, which is when the very first 2.0.0 version was uploaded. I made a lot of bug fixes/improvements on July 22, 2018.

Anyway, I'm documenting the changes I make on the Steam Workshop item change notes.
    I can't guarantee that upgrading in the middle of a play-through will have no issues.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Select your Escorts   3 weeks 29 min ago
    Hmm

You know its possible I updated to 2.1.1 after I created the character but before I got my second escort. I do remember updating it around that time though I'm not sure cause I thought I created the character after but its been a while so... Well anywho glad it seems to be an edge case.

• Select your Escorts   3 weeks 9 hours ago

Hmm in 2.1.1 I don't have an option to close the dialog without modifying your selections. The only choices are to manually reselect the remaining escorts, or set them all to random.
    Are you sure that's the version you have installed? In an earlier version I had a cancel option but I replaced it at some point with [all random].

Anyway, I'll look into adding some safeguards for this situation, like just choosing a random escort.

• Select your Escorts   3 weeks 23 hours ago

I was on the world map when I opened the menu option, don't see why that would matter but it might. I don't think I modified my selections and just closed the dialog box but otherwise can't think of anything else specific that I did. I do remember an error being thrown but can't remember exactly which error, I didn't think much of it at the time since I hadn't yet found any other escorts.

• Select your Escorts   3 weeks 2 days ago

Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation without access to my development computer.
    I inspected your save and the game state variables that I use are missing.

I'm going to try to reproduce it, but these steps don't give me an error with the addons I currently have applied:

1. Select all 9 escort types at game start.
    2. Lead 1 escort to the portal.
    3. Open game menu (Esc) and select the "Addon: Select your Escorts (again)" item.
    4. Select the 8 remaining escorts.
    5. Find another escort.

Do you remember if you did anything else or if anything else occurred? Ex. terminating the game (or the game crashing) or exiting the game/loading it.

• Select your Escorts   4 weeks 3 hours ago

https://te4.org/characters/167521/tome/44eae5f3-1e42-4f70-a0d0-142ea02268eb is a link to my character page. And here is a link to my google drive upload of my save https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mwXn64H8ZEgIeT_a3cdVCKLyGk6cArxx/view?usp=sharing. I did click on the menu item for the mod just to see what it was after I saved the first escort but before the second one. The second one being the one this error occurred at if that helps narrow it down, the first escort had no issues.

I haven't tried testing it with other characters yet.

• Astromancer Class   4 weeks 7 hours ago

Bugs

• Paean of Glacial Ice has fixed description.
    • Fixed typos and bad descriptions in Paeans.
    • Paeans have real requirements to be learned.
    • Paeans are sustained with negative energy, not positive.
    • Voltaic chain can heal the caster

Changes

• Paean Maelstrom gives penetration for all 3 basic elements automatically. When you switch it should be to protect yourself, not to help your minions.
    • Paean Adept gives less affinity at higher ranks.
    • Tectonic Rift does more damage and inflicts Spellshock instead of pin. Ice already has a pin and lowering resistances sets up your minions to succeed more than keeping an enemy in place does.
    • Astromancers start with a point in Chants.
  • Shaman   4 weeks 10 hours ago

Is there a possibility for the class to be open in other campaigns? I preferably play ID these times... ;)

• Shaman   4 weeks 17 hours ago

te4.org keeps all versions of addons that have been uploaded, but you'll only need the most recent: the link on te4.org/addons/tome to the right of the name of the addon, or the topmost link on the addon's page.