• 1.7.2 Fix for Prodigies   4 days 6 hours ago

While this is great, there appears to be a bug.
    idk what exactly caused it but, once I picked up the Prodigies I found myself with a bug that came to me almost every time I used a spell.
    Something something FireTalentCheck or so...
    And a lot about projectiles as well.
    But despite the many forms of errors I got, the FireTalentCheck thingy stayed consistent
    The spell didn't trigger and if I cast it again it was working most of the time...
    weiiiird.

• My First Quest as a new adventurer: Killing the Lone Wolf   4 days 8 hours ago

I'm from the Unsolved Mysteries program, if anyone knows how this mystery was ever resolved let us know at UNSOLVEDXXMYSTERYXX.com

• Eoland's Vampire Race   4 days 21 hours ago

can we use it in EOR company?

• Gunsnake   5 days 20 hours ago

Lady Aeryn
    Sun paladins' holy head
    Sawbutcher'd to death

• Improved Enemy UI   5 days 22 hours ago

Nice idea! I'll try it out

Edit: unfortunately it clashes with my tactical borders addon

• Point Credits   2 weeks 10 hours ago

Thank you!

• Automatic Talent Gambits   2 weeks 4 days ago

Is there a way to avoid talent use outside of combat stopping auto explore? Casting arcane eye, vision, track(I would assume), etc. outside of combat stops auto explore.

Would be nice if it didn't, so one could i.e. constantly cast track outside of combat and then set auto explore up to stop upon rank x+.

• Clean UI   2 weeks 5 days ago

Wow. What a good job. Will be using this forever.

There is one slight problem. eq in the transmog chest does not have a distinguishable highlight state. which is to say that if you are browsing eq in the transmog chest and mouse over or click on something, there is no discernable change in state. You have to rely on the tooltip. While this ought to be fixed (if its not just me), it hardly detracts from the work.

• Free Respec   2 weeks 6 days ago

Thanks for the reply.
    After several hours of playing, it seems that only stats and categories points learned before installation of this mod are unlearnable. I installed this mod through editing the existing save file. It is a risk I am willing to take. Better this than restart again.
    I suppose that my way of installation is not supported by the mod.
    Anyway, it is a great mod and I really cann't play without it. Thanks for your great work.

• Gunsnake   2 weeks 6 days ago

Terror crawls inside
    Lashing strikes upon my mind
    How to use left glove

• Free Respec   3 weeks 40 min ago

My characters can unlearn stats and categories. Do you have more information?
    Did you update this addon in the middle of the adventure? Maybe v1.1.2 and v1.1.3 don't campatible with previous version.
    Sorry for inconvinience.

• Free Respec   3 weeks 3 hours ago

I am unable to unlearn my stats points and category points which I learn at levle 10. All talents points are unlearnable though.

• Gunsnake   3 weeks 1 day ago

A ToME chat lament
    About the lost snake rares led
    To the best unique.

• Free Respec   3 weeks 2 days ago

Really cool addon. I was wondering how complex it would be to make a similar one where it starts a character completely untrained for all category and talent points? Sort of a blank slate character. Thanks!

• Gunsnake   3 weeks 3 days ago

Orcs are hiding
    sneaking around each corner
    thy flesh consumed

• My First Quest as a new adventurer: Killing the Lone Wolf   3 weeks 3 days ago

We, the people are in dire need of closure to the adventures of the new adventurer who was about to kill the Lone Wolf.
    Have the preparations been good enough?

• QuickTome QoL Changes   3 weeks 4 days ago

When Crypt of Kryl'Feijan is available (and completed, in my case) I am not able to use the Orb of Communication.

• Full Respecialization   4 weeks 2 days ago

Voxxy has mailed the addon's author (no reply) and was considering writing a fix for this addon herself, but someone beat Voxxy to it. And quite very well, is seemings! :0
    Here is the link to new addons: https://te4.org/games/addons/tome/free-respec
    Voxxy is postings this comment to help people like herself in the difficult time of transitions. Wear masks, protect friendsies-- errm, wrong topics. Kikiki. ^v^'

There's a way to change the addons for an existing character, though is requirings a bit of file editing:
    - Locate a file called "desc.lua" inside a respective character's folder inside your local ToME save directory;
    - Is a simple text file! Can be opened in Notepad. Remember to make a backup first, as is always shoulds when modifying something manuallies;
    - Locate a row starting with "addons = {", find the names of an addon is wishing to replaces, and replaces!
    - In our cases, 'FullRespec' is needings to be replaced with 'free-respec'. Mind the quotes! Quotes is importants. Very.
    - Save files. And is thats! Is dones! Congradulationses. ^v^

Not every addon can be replaced, added or removed mid-games, mind yous, but these twos is cans, and so yousie can upgrades with no problems at alls. Is working for Voxxy. ^v^

Oh, and considers looking at Voxxy's personal addon of similar thematics! Is goods. Yaya. :>

• Full Respecialization   5 weeks 17 hours ago

Hmms. A few technical details here.
    It seems that the error is brought by the recent introduction of the concept of *evolutions* as prodigies. The "self.tuttext:format(self.actor.unused_prodigies or 0)" construction has been replaced by a general form of "self.regentuttext()", as the format string self.tuttext now requires the amount of evolutions as a second argument. Hence, many old mods that have been overloading the UberTalents dialog now throw an error if they attempt to regenerate the tooltip the old way.

Voxxy has just updated her own addon, Point Credits, that has been suffering from the same malady. She'll see what she can do for this one as well, but chances are a new addon will have to be created as well, unless the original author steps in and rolls out an update. Them the 8r8ks. .v.

• Full Respecialization   5 weeks 18 hours ago

Same! :0
    I actually came here to see if there were any updates issued to the addon to fix the issue in the new game version. But, alas. .v.

• Eoland's Vampire Race   5 weeks 3 days ago

• Clean UI   5 weeks 3 days ago

Always happy to see new quality of life (or even graphics) mods for this game.

• QuickTome QoL Changes mod. Grouping   5 weeks 3 days ago

Thank you for getting that looked at so quickly, I appreciate it! Everything seems to be working as expected now, though it didn't automatically update when I restarted the game. I had to download the new version and manually install it in the addon location for it to be picked up correctly.

• QuickTome QoL Changes mod. Grouping   5 weeks 3 days ago

Could you try it?
    I also add Dark Crypt to the recall destination if Melinda on the Map installed.

• QuickTome QoL Changes mod. Grouping   5 weeks 4 days ago

I do have the Melinda on the Map add on, but I haven't seen it activate and show that quest. I also have the Lumberjack on the Map addon and I had no issue.