• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.0 "Unbroken, Unforgotten", Embers of Rage 1.0.4 and Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.6 are out!   4 hours 22 min ago

.*reads the patch notes*
    .*reinstalls the game*

• Tweaked Arcane Aether   6 hours 45 min ago

Fixed this so that the golemancy tree edit is now optional

• Help Desk Brief Hiatus   2 days 9 hours ago

Tried to kill Weird Beast(or whatever it is called) but failed and retreated back to water level. When i came back boss was gone and door still closed. Relaunching the game didn't help - is it possible to do smth?

• bazaar fix   3 days 14 hours ago

So far attempting to hook in the changes has been unsuccessful since their might not be hooks for those yet. I'll upload a update once i can get a proper hook into it.
    class:bindHook("ToME:load", function(self, data)
    if config.settings.tome.bazaarfix_fix_bazaar_quest_complete_check == "yes" then
    -- Zone:loadDefinition("/data-bazaar/zones/bazaar/zone.lua")
    end
    if config.settings.tome.bazaarfix_fix_bazaar_addon_stealth_checks == "yes" then
    -- Generator:loadDefinition("/data-bazaar/rooms/bazaar.lua")
    end

• bazaar fix   3 days 15 hours ago

Going to use a different method so that game will properly load these changes using a hook method.

• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   3 days 16 hours ago

hello :D

I have a question for you.

Why is the vault capa. 12?

I already donate 25 EURO.

Is that correct vault capa.?

Thx.

• bazaar fix   3 days 21 hours ago

The overloads i did should be taking effect but the do not seem to want to override the bazaars code as intended (at least the workaround for the party removal code). If I can figure it out I'll change the code to hook the changes later if I can manage such.

• Bug: Statistics not updating   3 days 23 hours ago

Hi!

My game window doesn't show up anymore. I can hear the music playing, but I cannot get the window to appear.
    I'm using Steam Ubuntu Trusty. Any idea about how to solve this?

Thanks!
    Erik

• Bug: Statistics not updating   4 days 4 hours ago

ToME's website isnt updating my characters' and friend's characters' statistics for 2 days now... so you aren't the only one unfortunately.

Hopefully it will be resolved very soon.

• Bug: Statistics not updating   4 days 4 hours ago

ToME website isn't updating my characters' statistics either as well. Its been 2 days and counting. :(

• Bug: Statistics not updating   4 days 9 hours ago

But It seems that the servers are still storing the information and unlocks for me?
    So only the website itself can't show the newly updated statistics?

• Adventuring Party   6 days 4 hours ago

It should be solved. I think. It worked. Maybe I broke something somewhere else..? Meh should be fixed so whatever.

I spent a few hours trying to hyjack the character creation screen, but it didn't work and I'm too busy right now to focus on finding out so instead you just get a crappy boring fix for 1.1.0 instead of a fancy new character creation system.

• Auto-Acceptable Acrobatics   6 days 4 hours ago

Will test this, but sounds like something I'd love and potentially push to get into the base game, thank you :)

• Adventuring Party   6 days 6 hours ago

Turns out that the whole design of this addon is built on a set of code that completely wrecks the game settings right now into thinking you're in specific game settings. Which has surprisingly hidden impact on gameplay in most places. In this particular case it seems the rod of recall sends you to the majeyal campaign rather than the orc one when you leave the orc pride, which is kinda strange really. Probably messes up a lot of weird background things I never noticed too. Guess I actually have to sit down and properly configure this addon instead of relying on makeshift code. Shucks. I have no idea how long this'll take me.

• Adventuring Party   6 days 6 hours ago
    Huh

Don't know how I missed that. Or why the hell it would happen as I made no changes to what happens when you leave a zone. Will try to solve. I would had responded sooner but I don't actually check this page often. I'd suggest you write on the steam page if you want a quicker response.

• Adventuring Party   6 days 6 hours ago

There is nothing I can do about someone else making an addon that fails to remember which party member is which. So you'll have to bring it up with them.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   1 week 1 hour ago

Maybe I'm missing it in notes, but are archers still have Poison category?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   1 week 9 hours ago

Where's the addon folder for 1.52? It didn't show up in the folder. :/

MAC version

EDIT: I found it! I was instructed to "Show package contents" and it was in the list that popped up!

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   1 week 14 hours ago

responding to an issue report by a fellow player is never a waste of time. we are a community where players support each other. do not hesitate to report issues.

• Tweaked Arcane Aether   1 week 23 hours ago

Just to notify any users that use golem ironbreaker, it has a priority rating of only 10 so this and any other mod that overloads the golemancy tree will take priority over that mod.

• Adventuring Party   1 week 1 day ago

Seems to have a really odd reaction with the bazaar mods first escort to the shop town. It causes you to loss your party member (if you have one) and have it replaced with the escort permanently (instead of escort leaving the party it steals the spot that the party member was using and can not be revived to at least gain the items it had equipped) instead of leaving your party when it needs to.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   1 week 1 day ago

Ah, okay. So this isn't a version update issue. Thanks for the info.

Either way, my issue is solved now. Sorry for wasting anyone's time. ._.'

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   1 week 1 day ago

no. this is due to server connection probs. this time the gameserver seems to have been down for about an hour. patience is the word i guess.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   1 week 1 day ago

I've been having issues with logging in, and it says to check my name or password, but I'm sure I'm typing both in right. This started happening after I got logged off due to lost connection with the server. It seems to happen randomly, too. Sometimes I'll boot up the game, and I'll be logged in, and sometimes, I won't be.

EDIT: I must also add I'm using the launcher for 1.5.0 and selecting 'Patch' every time I boot up the game. Would that possibly affect this?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   1 week 1 day ago

Just the code logs themselves.

The Archer changes include:

Rapid Shot attack speed bonus capped at 35% (down from 40%)
    Rapid Shot movement speed bonus scales ~9% more slowly with rank.
    Rapid Shot turn gain capped at 20% (down from 25%) and scales ~20% more slowly with rank.
    Bullseye attack speed bonus cut by between 50% and 33% depending on rank.
    Shoot should no longer get put on cooldown for no apparent reason (I think)
    Trueshot attack speed bonus cut by exactly 1/3.
    Intuitive Shots can't trigger while you are Concealed.
    Escape has its cooldown increased by 5 (to 25) and is broken by all actions (like Movement infusion is) rather than just attacks.
    Concealment's damage avoidance chance reduced slightly.
    Aim's damage boost is reduced slightly at ranks > 1.0
    Snipe's cooldown increased by 2 (to 10)
    "Shadow Shot no longer instantly resets Concealment. Instead reduces cooldown by 2-9, activating Concealment instantly if cooldown is reduced to 0."