• Possess Everyone   1 day 8 hours ago

No problem. These aren't really message boards to be checking a lot. Thanks for the reply. I think I'll be starting up a new possessor soon to track down a couple unique bosses that annoyed me by being immune, like the Devouring Darkness one. (The Mouth is no big deal. I wouldn't possess it anyway because, as far as I can tell, the Mouth has literally no innate way to move, either by walking or blinking, so you'd need a rune or item just to blink around.)

• Possess Everyone   1 day 15 hours ago

It allows you, at the highest rank of Possess, to possess all ranks of enemies, including Elite Bosses. It doesn't work on a couple who are hardcoded to be immune to possession, like The Mouth.

Sorry for the late reply.

• Mirrorblade   1 day 18 hours ago

In battle with Sand Queen and main dies, switching me to twin.

I just noticed their health really high and see that Keepers of Reality Rally Call is still active on them.

Mind you, not complaining on the +5K life and +300% damage ;)

ETA: I made the character prior to your update.
    ETA2: Which you fixed per your notes in the forum. :)

• Mirrorblade   3 days 1 hour ago

when restarting premade character,, suddenly got loads of errors while I waited for twin to appear. Also, honestly don't see much point in it: trading TW flexibility for what? Ability to use more blades at high levels? Or what?

• Possess Everyone   3 days 8 hours ago

Does this add-on remove level restrictions for possessing more powerful enemies or does it allow you to possess previously un-possessable Elite Bosses and summoned enemies/allies?

• The Ruined   3 days 19 hours ago

Any plans to update this to current version there were changes to sustain stuff that will likely break this for the current version.

• My First Quest as a new adventurer: Killing the Lone Wolf   3 days 23 hours ago

Was he a Grey Wolf or a Siberian Wolf?

• My First Quest as a new adventurer: Killing the Lone Wolf   1 week 1 day ago

Was he too confident ? Did he perish ?

• My First Quest as a new adventurer: Killing the Lone Wolf   1 week 4 days ago

What happened to the Lone Wolf? Have you managed to defeat him?

• Turn Separators v2   1 week 4 days ago

right now, if you use this as of 1.7.x (11/24/2020) - it can sort-of lock up your game. Uninstall until someone updates this.

• Full Respecialization   1 week 4 days ago

Lua Error: /mod/addons/FullRespec/superload/mod/dialogs/UberTalent.lua:41: bad argument

It happened when I learn a prodigy at level 25. Also when I unlearn the prodigy.

ver1.7.2 EoR campaign

• Auto Talent Assistant   2 weeks 1 day ago

I don't know if I'll even continue to play tome4 without this addon. It completely eliminates the most boring part of the game, cleaning mobs while pressing Z mindlessly, leaving only the challenging fights to the players. In the author's video, it shows the entire game can be completed on insane using this addon with minimal user intervention. There's a bit of learning to do to make the addon work (and would become a little bit more challenging if you don't know Chinese). But it is definitely worth it.
    The addon is extremely powerful and customizable. For me, I've found the following basic settings work well in most scenarios:

"Assistant move" talent is a must-set for both melee and ranged characters. For melee, if you just want to bump attack mobs, just set the target to be "nearest enemy". For ranged, set the target to "self", so you will just wait a turn when there's nothing else to do. In most cases, you should set a high priority value (corresponding to actually low priority, which is counter intuitive).

In "Combat" at the bottom row, you can specify conditions you want the automation to stop. The conditions can be specified as a tree with branches indicating "logical and" or "or" (I'm not sure about the more complicated ones). I usually just put the stopping condition to be "health reaches 90%" and "mana reaches 30%" (equivalent for other resources). You'll want to be conservative here. I sometimes also add conditions such as "more than 4 negative effects". For specific statuses, "Warnings" will cover them.

In "Warnings", tick stun/freeze/confused/slow etc. This means when you get one of these statuses the automation will pause. In "Settings", turn on "ignore lore", "turn off default automatic".

Now to configure your talents, I found even just the "default" logic works well in most cases. For AoE I will change target to "most enemies", and for single target control/debuff talents I will change target to "nearest rare". Set the priorities accordingly.

There's a keyboard shortcut to stop the assistant (Ctrl + P on my PC) which is also handy.

I have found that using this addon makes me less likely to make stupid mistakes that lead to untimely deaths. If you want to be extra careful in "Combat" you can set a stopping criterion to include "there is a rare or unique within 10 squares" etc.

• Class: Wisp   2 weeks 1 day ago

Could you still share what said inspiration was? In case it's worth it to read/watch?

• Class: Wisp   2 weeks 2 days ago

Time clones should be working fine in the newest version.
    Wisp was originally based on something specific, but now there are just 3 talents left that relate to that first inspiration.

• Class: Wisp   2 weeks 3 days ago

After choosing Arrowstorm, got cloned in a fight with rare Paradox Mage. After that, each step produced half a ton of errors.

And a question - is this class based on some specific series/film/novel(s). Feels like it...

• koboldredux   2 weeks 3 days ago

Yea, I edited the paper doll for the kobold to the standard orc since he used an oversized homemade gremlin for both that doesn't work. It's uploaded so I can use it with my online chars. If you don't like it then don't download it.

• Class: Wisp   2 weeks 4 days ago

The reqs in this tree are special. You can learn any of the 3 sustains at level 1, but then you can't learn another until level 4, and the final one at 8.

• Auto Talent Assistant   2 weeks 4 days ago

I use translation software for my English, but I've made a little video, so maybe you can use some of it

Part of the tutorial translation, translation is not finished

Nec full video

Part of the function sets recording

• Class: Wisp   2 weeks 5 days ago

Idol talents 1-3 all have requirement of Wil 12.

• Select your Escorts   2 weeks 6 days ago

I still have the bug you fixed in 2.3.1, my selection is ignored.
    I'm running Tome and your addon up to date.
    By the way the most important addon for me, thanks for the work!
    Sorry for the double post, don't know how that happened.

• Select your Escorts   2 weeks 6 days ago

I still have the bug you fixed in 2.3.1, my selection is ignored.
    I'm running Tome and your addon up to date.
    By the way the most important addon for me, thanks for the work!
    Sorry for the double post, don't know how that happened.

• koboldredux   2 weeks 6 days ago

This is just a bad visual edit of the original kobold mod

• Quantum Slider   3 weeks 16 hours ago

Thanks for trying and for the feedback!

Currently I am making new trees, Slider will get 1 more class & 1 more generic tree
    and I am planning to add another way to gain movement speed.

However currently Slider can reach a continous movement speed buff from Too Fast to See.

Too Fast to See has an original 20 turn cooldown.

With Quantum Theory - Dimensional Tuning you can lower it to a 10 turn cooldown.

With Field Extension - Steal Fate you can have 35% spell cooldown reduction,
    so you can lower the cooldown to 7 just with talents.

Too Fast to See has an original 3 (+1) turns duration when maxed, but note:
    it is a chronomancy spell so the duration is affected by paradox modifier.

The class has a tool - in Pocket Universe tree - to tune up your preferred paradox
    to high value and still cast spells safely, so you can have a 1.5 x paradox modifier.

So with high paradox, Too Fast to See will have 4 (+1) turn duration.

Furthermore, Slider also have Chronomancy - Spellbinding:

With Matrix sustained, you can have a 5 turn cooldown Too Fast to See
    with a 5 turn long duration.

With Extension sustained, you can have a 7 turn cooldown Too Fast to See
    with a 7 turn long duration.

So, basically by mid-end game Slider do not need any Movement Infusion at all.

• Class: Wisp   3 weeks 1 day ago
    OP?

Feels slightly OP. Though fun to play . An idea of arrows with curved trajectories flying from all around was very nice. Feels in need of getting some talent(s) to fasten up Psi replenishment at middle levels.

• Class: Fallen   3 weeks 1 day ago

Been playing this off and on since 1.6, gave it a try in 1.7.2, got this error with 3 ranks in Lomea Call and 1 in Paladins. Game version (character creation): tome-1.7.2 Lua Error: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:351: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:324: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:190: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:351: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:324: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:190: /engine/interface/ActorTemporaryEffects.lua:126: attempt to index local 'ed' (a nil value) stack traceback: /engine/interface/ActorTemporaryEffects.lua:126: in function 'setEffect' /data-classfallen/talents/cursed/solar-shadows.lua:10: in function [C]: in function 'xpcall' /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:186: in function stack traceback: [C]: in function 'error' /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:351: in function 'useTalent' /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:442: in function 'forceUseTalent' /mod/class/Actor.lua:6547: in function 'forceUseTalent' /data-classfallen/talents/cursed/solar-shadows.lua:356: in function 'onTakeHit' /mod/class/interface/ActorLife.lua:42: in function 'takeHit' /mod/class/Actor.lua:3051: in function /data/damage_types.lua:548: in function 'defaultProjector' /data/damage_types.lua:874: in function 'projector' /data/damage_types.lua:1805: in function 'projector' /engine/interface/ActorProject.lua:259: in function 'project' /data/talents/misc/npcs.lua:902: in function [C]: in function 'xpcall' /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:186: in function At [C]:-1 At [C]:-1 error At /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:351 At /mod/ai//improved_tactical.lua:1081 At /mod/class/interface/ActorAI.lua:73 runAI At /mod/ai//improved_tactical.lua:1142 At /mod/class/interface/ActorAI.lua:73 doAI At /mod/addons/verbose-enemies/superload/mod/class/NPC.lua:34 act At /engine/GameEnergyBased.lua:129 tickLevel At /engine/GameEnergyBased.lua:64 tick At /engine/GameTurnBased.lua:51 tick At /mod/class/Game.lua:1559