• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   1 day 2 hours ago

..about easier DLC/add-on management. I've never come close to the limit, but I want to live in a world where I can go crazy with my add-ons if the mood hits.

Incidentally, you don't have to manually update the add-ons. There's a function on the add-on screen to do it automatically. I don't use it simply because I've had too many incidents of an updated add-on breaking my game, but the option is available.

• Dread Necromancer   1 day 18 hours ago

might help if ya put a suicide command on that bone giant, otherwise, we might well be stuck playing as it. lmao

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   1 day 22 hours ago

I would love to merge these two mods, the only reason they are separate in the first place is because they are incompatible. You see, in order to get friendly npcs (who can talk) to spawn in ID I had to manually disable some code then (manually) turn all factions hostile (so the levels wouldn't be filled with friendly wizards and other npcs standing around all derp like) you can see the chaos this would cause if you try playing spell merchants with ID Merch active... Some towns would go ape s**t and attack you on sight. So sorry, but they cant merge... well... they could, but I dont even want to deal with that head ache again (involves using stores to sell the spells) and the amount of hours wasted trying to get that to work, I'm afraid only Dark God him self could pull that off.

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   2 days 1 hour ago

Have mercy on me Dark God but would it be possible for those that have purchased all DLC to get a combined /merged version of them?
    Each one seems to lower my addon limit. I wish there was a way to easily merge addons, or combine them into one addon file. temporarily. Maybe store them all in a different folder(because you have to update each file individually overtime as modders update their mods) and in the addon folder have one file that it has to load to see them all. This would greatly increase the amount of DLC and/or addons I can have.

On Another topic if someone could make a class or classes or artifact that works like the Weapons from The Rising of the shield Hero that would be amazing.

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   2 days 1 hour ago

Can you Merge this with spell merchants? probably annoying to ask this of you but I'm at the addon limit and each DLC pushes that limit lower by taking up addon spaces too.

• Starting Digger   2 days 1 hour ago

The game only let's you load like 101 addons. sacraficing a spot to start with a digging tool is a bit much until they come up with a easy to use .teaa file merging tool.

• Inferno Race Pack   2 days 2 hours ago

Kinda wish this came with the potential to learn all shadow related trees.

Here are a few I found that seem very very fitting.

Might come from other mods:

Cursed / One With Shadows
    Cursed / Shadows
    Cunning / Shadow Magic
    Spell / Shades

Corruption / Shadowflame

Okay the last one might be pushing it but these seem extremely fitting with the theme of the race.
    Maybe if you made a OP version, or one that worked like vampires where you gain a tree at talent level 5 of each racial ability.

• Fixed digest effect that doesn't seem to workcults   4 days 19 hours ago

The maximum version of this mod I can use without encountering the problem is version 18. Version 19 and above tell me that I already know the maximum allowed talent levels of ALL talents i try to learn from digest no matter what the talent is, I can't learn any.

• I have the maximum amount of addons and an addon may be conflicting but only after version 18.
  • Read the log!   2 weeks 3 days ago

You can (and should, especially in higher levels or against rares/uniques/bosses) just hover your pointer over the monster to see a short description, including its resistances. To learn its affinities as well, right click and pick Inspect Creature. It'll bring up the monster's Character Sheet, like the one you get for yourself, including all the data you need: numbers, weaknesses, strengths, attacks, effects, spells, powers, runes, inscriptions, etc as you cycle through the pages. It can be a lifesaver. Appropriately enough, I really got serious about doing this sort of inspection while focused on battling a radiant horror surrounded by fire-vulnerable monsters. I use fire spells, knowing that the radiant horror was immune but not knowing he had affinity. I figured I could afford to blast away with fire every couple of turns to clear away the others so I could focus entirely on him, not realizing I was healing him back up in the process until all the monsters except him were gone and he was back at full health. I'm pretty sure I died a few rounds later because I had to start killing him all over again while badly drained of resources.

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   2 weeks 4 days ago

Damn I've been making a very similar Mechanic class on and off since April 2017 I just keep on losing motivation when I come across a major problem when coding the skills. I honestly don't even know where to start with when coding the more unique skills like embarking and disembarking a mech.
    By the description Annihilator sounds like it plays like a steam powered summoner with many summonable limited purpose robots while my Mechanic class was written up as a steam powered Alchemist with only one robot that is extremely versatile with a lot of different modes and upgrades. I'll have to wait and see if the play style is different enough to bother continuing making the class or whether I should start focusing on one of the other class ideas I have written up a partial design document for.

• Roguelike Chat Guard   2 weeks 5 days ago
    v2

We Apologize for the Delay™; v2, just released, has new game options "UI | Avoid movement chars in chat dialogs" and "UI | No hotkeys in chat dialogs", which should cover both your requests.

• Lost in the Void   2 weeks 6 days ago

nvm

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   3 weeks 8 hours ago

Having a great time with the game and glad to see it has so much more to come. Thank you for your hard work!

• Arcanum Class Pack   3 weeks 3 days ago

Using 2.2.13, Stormpulse still errors out. I tried Quetz' "Change T_BRAINSTORM in the lua to T_BRAIN_STORM.", but I'm not sure if that should affect an already generated item?

• Adventurers Pack   3 weeks 4 days ago

Ok. I found them. But its just a good practice to explain this stuff. Addons don't always work and they don't always work clearly. I've found them and played through all three. Great job. I liked them a lot. The balance is good and they provide another way to build up padding for the T2 dungeons.

• Adventurers Pack   3 weeks 5 days ago

Sorry... double post.

• Adventurers Pack   3 weeks 5 days ago

You will need to start a new game first (so the new zones will spawn) wolfmire (aka "road to Derth") will spawn by Derth, infested ruins will spawn by Elvala and blood soak ruins will spawn by Daikara.

• Adventurers Pack   3 weeks 5 days ago

What does one need to do to find these new zones. Is it tied to one of the racial starts? Start a thread on the forum and doc these things. This is a great area for new development.

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   4 weeks 20 hours ago

since I knew this game thanks to linux, it became one of my favorites and although my language is Spanish, it was not an impediment to fall in love and get addicted to ToME, I hope to see a translation in the future.

Greetings from Venezuela, DarkGod. :)

• Tinker Stores in Last Hope   4 weeks 3 days ago

No items spawn in shops

• Class: Revamped Wyrmic   4 weeks 5 days ago

The base nature damage does not seem to scale properly in venom drake aspect? It shows 7 damage over 30 turns even at 60+ cunning.

• Class: Revamped Wyrmic   4 weeks 5 days ago
    Bug

That was a mistake.
    However.
    Draconic Strikes was removed from the class months ago!

• Class: Revamped Wyrmic   4 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks for letting me know. A version that fixes that has been uploaded.

• Dread Necromancer   4 weeks 6 days ago

http://oi63.tinypic.com/ 1o9m4i.jpg
    Got this with no addons beyond official DLC. And even with the DLC disabled, purely just this turned on. Happens whenever you enter combat after learning ghoul mastery, when attempting to summon them.
    Posting here instead of thread because I don't know my forum name.
    Looks like putting a single point into master necromancer fixes it. Taking it back out brings back the lua errors. This is why most never noticed the error; they put points in MN on spawning in. Maybe its trying to give them resistances regardless of talent level, then realizing it can't.

• Class: Revamped Wyrmic   5 weeks 2 days ago

Wyrmic Guile gives me an error, puts as many points in as I want and doesn't give me anything in return