• Roguelike Rage   22 hours 57 min ago

Jeez, feeling a little butt-hurt are we

• Alternate Talent Requirements   1 day 2 hours ago

I request that you add Dexterity to the Skirmisher's "Tireless Combat" tree, please.

• OldRPG Revival Reborn   2 days 14 hours ago

Thank you so much for doing this - while I like and admire the default tile-set, this is just SO much better IMO. I hope you keep it up, it really is amazing!!!

AGAIN - THANK YOU!!!

• Moon-Mage   3 days 3 hours ago

I'm curious: what is it that you like about the class, and would like to see added in further development?

This is a very simple addon, you could make something almost identical using the Adventurer class, and even its unique tree is just a type-swapped version of the anorithil Light spells. Now, it clearly does have thematic consistency, combining talents from the base game's two Darkness casters, but...what are you hoping for?

• This is insane   3 days 7 hours ago

hello

• Moon-Mage   3 days 12 hours ago

This is one of my favorite classes, by far; too bad it seems to be abandoned :/

• Astromancer Class   4 days 19 hours ago

Bugs

• Voltaic Chain no longer warns you when cast on yourself.
    • Volcano targeting is not interrupted by allies.
    • Icy Block defaults to targeting you, not the nearest enemy.

Changes

• New sound effects added to Bright Lightning, Voltaic chain, Volcano, Evasive Gust, Braided Threads, and Time Flood.
    • Fixed Artifacts using/inspired by Astromancer added. Find the Meteor Staff, Windswept Shield, Molten Hammer, and Gliding Boots.
    • Evasive Gust costs more
  • Auto-Acceptable Acrobatics   5 days 2 hours ago

I learned there was a better way to implement this, so I did. This should now be compatible with any other changes to the Mobility talents.

• This is insane   1 week 22 hours ago

cheers

• Roguelike Rage   1 week 2 days ago

I've been playing this game for the better part of a decade and I just won a game for the first time last night. LAST NIGHT!

I've been playing Nethack for probably 30 years and I've never ascended.

• Astromancer Class   1 week 2 days ago

Yes, it's the same way Wayists work when they get Dark Portal. For the same reason the Shivgoroth can damge you with its blighted acid but not with its ice. Blight can be dangerous!

But it is *possible* to turn off the friendly fire there. I'll think about it. The teluvorta is fairly unpredictable already...

• This is insane   1 week 2 days ago

Because we can!

• Astromancer Class   1 week 4 days ago

• Astromancer Class   1 week 4 days ago

The Teluvorta's Dark Portal also affects the player and other friendlies if in range.
    Is this intended? If not, can anything even be done about it?

Otherwise I'm really enjoying your addon. Thanks!

• Escorts Enhanced CN   1 week 4 days ago

Doesn't even say what it does.

• Mighty Level Up Cheat   1 week 4 days ago

Doesn't work. Don't bother with this.

• Adjustable Levelup   1 week 4 days ago

Doesn't work. The menu shows up but doesn't actually change anything.

• Astromancer Class   1 week 4 days ago

It shouldn't play a sound if no one's in range; I'll get right to fixing that.
    EDIT: And done! I had actually been trying to make it play *fewer* lightning sounds, and really messed it up by looking at the maximum number of targets instead of the current number of targets.

• Astromancer Class   2 weeks 1 hour ago

It play the sound for it even if it isn't going to hit anyone and if you auto-run with it on out get a consistent sound and it's loud is this intended? If not can you make it play only if it's going it hit someone?

• Astromancer Class   2 weeks 2 days ago

Adding Blighted Summoning abilities has been part of the plan, and now it's included!
    What ability they get is in the individual summon description rather than the prodigy tooltip because that tooltip is getting really crowded already.

• Clock add-on?   2 weeks 3 days ago

Are you talking about Tome time or IRL time? If IRL, get an apple watch, you cheap sod.

• Astromancer Class   2 weeks 5 days ago

I don't see any of these summons in the Blighted Summoning prodigy tooltip, so I assume that they don't get any benefit from it.
    It would be nice if these summons were included.

• Astromancer Class   2 weeks 6 days ago

Changes

• Meteors correctly fall near summons, only meteor, more damage.
    • Rebalanced cooldowns and resource costs
    • Planetary Convergence no longer permanently makes your hand glow.
    • Added particle effects to Icy Block and Bombardment.
  • Mex's Start in Last Hope   3 weeks 17 hours ago

This addon doesn't seem to work with the new Krog race. They start in Kor Pul, even though they have access to Last Hope immediately after leaving.

• Bladebender   3 weeks 5 days ago

Very fun. Feels too strong in the early game (on Nightmare).

Meditative Focus doesn't actually restore Psi like it says in the description.