• Roguelike Keybindings   3 days 16 hours ago

This is a great little quality of life improvement. Thanks.

• Class: Revamped Wyrmic   3 days 21 hours ago

Draconic Strikes uses spell damage rather than mind damage

• tome2   4 days 2 hours ago

Buying a stack of items from a store, if you purchase the entire stack, only charges for one such item, even though the game asks if I really want to pay <insert what should be the full price> in the "are you sure" dialog box. As a result, for less than 60 gold, I have 15 scrolls of satisfy hunger, 21 strips of venison, and 146 hard biscuits in my inventory, before even leaving Bree. For somewhat more, I also bought 2 amulets of slow digestion for the price of 1. If the general store had had torches, I'd be set on those, too, but for now, I'm at least set on hunger need for a while.

• Moderately Generous Levels   4 days 3 hours ago

It's nice to have a moderate point mod that removes the temptation to go overboard. Thanks for making this.

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   1 week 1 day ago

My guess is that if you're level 60, you started this character before dropping the add-on into the folder. Without futzing around with non-gameplay stuff (and, no, I can't tell you how to do it, just that it's possible) the add-on won't be active with this character. You'll have to start a new one with the add-on enabled from the start.

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   1 week 2 days ago

it seems My character(https://te4.org/characters/219218/tome/2cf8ec95-441d-4d0e-abd2-cf5a5a68b866) is the deepest and the only runner and I've found 0 Shops embed in wall.
    I think it's not working, or have some problem with deep dungeons

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   1 week 2 days ago

Oh, thy Great and Dark God!
    We thy humble servents welcome your speech and will spread praises to you even harder!

Jokes aside, I'm really happy that you're back to us and cleansed all our fears =)

• Adjustable Levelup   1 week 3 days ago

Makes organizing addons so much easier.

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   1 week 3 days ago

MY 60 LEVEL Character is at 61 level of Infinite dungeon with this addon but none of these stores appeared. I've found three Ancient archive only. Is there something wrong? How can I find your addon store?

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   1 week 5 days ago

But the ID has some seriously OOD monsters. I just met (well, saw via tracking and fled like hell) Urkis on level 2. On Normal difficulty, mind you. Luckily, he was too busy pondering whatever it is insane tempests ponder to hear me screaming and knocking stuff over as I ran away. I've seen leaders of the Orc Prides in the first five levels before. Handling the ID requires a slightly more paranoid approach than the main campaign because, well, you *will* meet the killer of your dreams eventually, and probably sooner rather than later. Explore carefully and stock up on emergency escape options. Best just to think of ID as a decidedly different game than the main campaign and create entirely new strategies for surviving it.

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   1 week 5 days ago

An Assasin-looking boss monster named Akaviriblade keeps appear even in early infinite dungeon. It hurls 400~500 damage spell at floor 2!
    Is it intended?][

• Dread Necromancer   1 week 6 days ago

The Corpselight visual effect is really difficult to see anything under.

• Faerie Race Temp Fix   1 week 6 days ago

I replaced Fey Clones with Fey Luck to stop the apparent clone bug. I know exactly enough Lua to know to not bother trying to fix the clone process to stop the infinite clones as it is beyond my skill level. Instead I mostly replaced it wholesale with the equal Light Faerie perk and commented out the original perk.

Edit: Have http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=39240 for a forum thread.

• Faerie Race   2 weeks 5 hours ago

Fan-made 6.0.1 Infinite Clone Blues Temp Fix
    I replaced Fey Clones with Fey Luck to stop the apparent clone bug. I know exactly enough Lua to know to not bother trying to fix the clone process to stop the infinite clones. Instead I mostly replaced it wholesale with the equal Light Faerie perk and commented out the original perk.

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   2 weeks 1 day ago

DarkGod... DarkGod...

You are a master when we are speaking about your game. But... I am sorry... You are not so good with your marketing talents :-p.

No news for 6 month. And then you publish a Giant post with at least 5 huge news (1.6, Annihilator, (microtransactions), new DLC, Engine)...

You could have published 1 news/month since November 2018.

Still, I am really happy to hear from you. I too was thinking that tome was maybe not updated anymore...

(And it's even more important on steam. With all the "abandonwares" there , steam users are now used to check the news/forum to see if the dev are still alive/active or not, before buying something. I never thought that a game like TOME with such a high evaluation score could be "Non suggested" by steam.... It's crazy... Such a great great game).

• Start Selector   2 weeks 2 days ago

I've added Blighted Ruins and Reknor; both areas change your faction when chosen. Elven starter zones could be added, but, as they are already accessible to all, there would not be much point. Adding zones from other addons might be possible, largely depending on the weight of the addon, but I don't have much interest in doing so. Anyone who wants to do that is absolutely welcome to fork this add-on and use it as a base, though.

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   2 weeks 3 days ago

When I play infinite dungeon,

Buff-removing/ effect-removing talents are just too powerful at high level(80+)

Regardless of how many buffs I have, they just vaporize with enemy's disperse magic. And my poor naked character dies in few turns.

Same as antimagic talents.

I think Disperse magic/Entropy or similor talents should be subject of saving, and ther effect should be nerfted at high level .
    because they eliminate conterplay

• Spell Merchants   2 weeks 3 days ago

Yeah, go ahead and perfect the add-on for the main campaign, especially since that's the most commonly played (ID is an acquired taste, really.) Oddly, though I'm not sure how helpful this information might be, certain monsters can be spawned as neutral to you for no reason I can discern -- lesser demons and lesser horrors, generally. It's quite the conundrum to run into a group of wretchlings or luminous horrors where two are neutral and won't attack unless you attack and one is hostile and your best attack is an area spell. The neutral ones won't attack the hostile ones but they will get hostile to you if you damage them. So non-hostiles are theoretically possible in the ID. But, as I said, don't tear your hair out over the ID. I'm glad you tried. I'm not sure why you couldn't find shops, though. Not every level has them, but after three or four levels, you should have seen at least one. They're in the walls, and if you have Zomnibus, you can clear the level and Find Landmark to see if you passed by a shop without noticing.

One suggestion -- either remove stone alchemy or make it much more expensive than the others, because for an initial investment of 600 gold and three or four generic points, a player can quickly afford pretty much everything else. Granted, you can get that with an alchemist escort, but that at least isn't guaranteed and even if you get one, you aren't guaranteed to keep the sucker alive.

Edit: Just realized a certain bit of information could be helpful -- you literally get almost *everything* popping up as enemies in ID, out-of-zone, out-of-depth, Bosses that normally only appear at the end of certain zones in the main campaign (the Master, the Rhaloren Inquisitor, etc) and so on. That includes creatures that normally appear only in town, like town guards and other miscellaneous sorts. I've killed quite a few Sunwall types in the ID, so those are generated as hostile.

• Spell Merchants   2 weeks 4 days ago

Okay, I met Zemek on a Temporal Rift level in ID (same basic layout and topographical features as the first level of the temporal rift in Daikara. ) He seemed inexplicably angry with me -- he shouted "You there!" and attacked. Luckily, he was a one-hit kill. AFAIK, I didn't do anything to him. I just walked around a corner and he was already pissed off at me. He did happen to be right next to a dreaming horror, though I couldn't see how that would be relevant. He was Faction: Enemies (hostile, -100) and Personal Reaction: hostile, -100. I had killed other monsters on the level but hadn't killed any of the dream seeds and didn't kill anything in his LOS. Maybe the nature of the ID automatically generates him as a monster/enemy? The quest for that level was killing a dreaming horror Boss (a different dreaming horror, actually -- there were *three* dreaming horrors on that level, which is a pretty rare sight, thankfully.) I mention this because some quests are "Extermination," which means killing every single enemy on the level; had that been the quest, I wouldn't have been surprised that Zemek would be generated as hostile. But it wasn't, so there's probably some other reason involved here.

(Re my last comment, I forgot to tell you that the Lost Arcane Vendor sells staves and wands, just so you know what kind of goods are associated with the merchant that sells the spells and trees in the ID.)

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   2 weeks 6 days ago

Well you can do a 100€ donation right now if you wish and buy stuff with the voratun coins as they release:)
    And no we cant release all packs at once for the simple reason they take time to make :)

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   2 weeks 6 days ago

Any chance I can just fork over lets say $100 or something now and get a "season pass" for the cosmetics? I wanna get that out of the way and then just continue supporting you by buying every new expansion twice over steam and GOG like I have been doing since embers.

On a serious note, don't mind packs but for convenience I would appreciate the option of getting all available packs upfront than slowly getting them. But then again there is this game called Logistical on steam that offers an all-in-one pack where you can buy all available DLCs at the current point in time at a discounted price. Once you purchased that pack, the other DLCs released in the future can be purchased at a discount through how steam offers you discounted price for completing their bundles.

At the end of the day, whatever the price may be as long as it isn't predatory then I will support you all the way since your releases have always been high quality content that gives bang for your buck.

• Rest to a limited mana percentage   2 weeks 6 days ago

How do i use this addon? What key shortcut should i use to change percentage?

• Nihgtmare clear is near   3 weeks 17 hours ago

Grats!

• Nihgtmare clear is near   3 weeks 17 hours ago

I did win nightmare game. So long...for 2 years. And now insane is waiting.

• What's next for Tales of Maj'Eyal! A lot, and then some!   3 weeks 19 hours ago

Aww thanks :) And it is not going to be a MTX per cosmetic item, that'd be silly :) It's a MTX per pack of cosmetic items; like say the pyromaniac pack with one or more cosmetic item per item types, plus a few other things sometimes like new hairs, beards, ... I'm not sure on the price yet; ideas welcome :)