• After years of knowing this game ... I finally won   1 day 19 hours ago

I've been playing off and on for a couple of years. Still working on my first win so good job. I don't think I've tried the berzerker yet, maybe I should look into that myself.

• After years of knowing this game ... I finally won   1 day 22 hours ago

Hey man.

Just wanted to congratulate you on your win! Character looks like a beast too. Disarm immunity is a really good point, will make sure to prioritize that when playing berserker.

• Brawler Weapon Tinkers on Gloves   2 days 20 hours ago

There seems to be a bug caused by this addon: When I switch out equipment with a tinker on it, it creates a duplicate of that tinker in my inventory as well. (Which can be melted down again for infinite ingredients.)

Example: I've got a helmet with a tinker on it, and the Swap Tinkers game option enabled. I wear a different helmet in my inventory and the tinker is swapped onto that helmet; but a duplicate of that same tinker is also added to my inventory. Re-wearing the original helmet swaps the tinker again, and creates yet another duplicate tinker in my inventory.

Removing Brawler Tinkers from my game stopped this behavior.

• Personal Auto Use   1 week 1 hour ago

Just wanted to give a heads up, i've thrown a bit more effort at this over here for the new year https://te4.org/games/addons/tome/auto_use_tweaks

• Custom Auto Use   1 week 1 hour ago

• Auto Use Tweaks   1 week 2 hours ago

Alright, went through tsedaka's latest version and deathbysnoosnoo's latest version and my first version and made a mishmash, mostly because I wanted an option for rush-style (aka minimum range) spells. The auto-targeting-spells feature integrated by tsedaka and created by Stuntofthelitter is in here too. Lastly, if the player is under 50%mana or 25%vim or 25%stam things won't autocast as a precaution.

Dev notes: Some of deathbysnoosnoo's work on item using is in the codebase but none of it has the ui coded, might look at that later; in theory just adding his Minimalist2/Classic changes back in to \mod\class\uiset would work.... except they're who knows how far outdated and I have no interest in UI changes right now. They are superloads though, so not terribly hard to fix if broken.

• Reset total playtime   1 week 1 day ago

you are right, i'm gonna do it because this game is worth all the trouble

• Reset total playtime   1 week 1 day ago

I think I would have to buy it again then and this is not an option sadly. I hope someone can do something about it because I don't think that's how the game would normally behave

• Reset total playtime   1 week 3 days ago

New account?

• Personal Auto Use   1 week 3 days ago

Version "Not sure what this is-2017-12-24-11:22"
    There's some typos for the "player is <> ##% hp/mp" in superload\mod\class\Player.lua

Line 113: "c == 29" should be "c == 27"
    Line 128: "c == 29" should be "c == 30"
    Line 133: "c == 30" should be "c == 29"

• Sholtar   2 weeks 4 days ago

Sorry for the delayed response. Busy time of year and between the forum, Steam, and te4.org, I sometimes forget to check one or the others for comments.

To answer your question, yes, adding more points to one of the racial talents after learning a talent from it will also increase the level of the learned talent.

• WON THE GAME   2 weeks 5 days ago

Congratulations!

• Have you been nautghy? I shall hope so!   3 weeks 1 day ago

And the prodigy point's OP!

• Adjustable Levelup   3 weeks 3 days ago

I actually do have a sanity check to make sure the prodigy total gets set. I'm guessing something another addon somehow interfered with this. I'm not sure how that would happen since the sanity check is superloaded and an overload should either have no effect or wipe the changes to levelup.

I've copied the sanity check into levelup just in case, but I have no idea if it will actually solve anything.

• Adjustable Levelup   3 weeks 3 days ago

I don't quite follow. Do you mean HP or revives? Both should be possible via the config menu. The former uses the various "life" fields while the latter uses the "permadeath lives" field.

• Adjustable Levelup   3 weeks 3 days ago

There is a config option for starting adventurer categories. Are you sure you haven't changed it?

• Adjustable Levelup   3 weeks 3 days ago

Just the latest.

• Stoic class   3 weeks 5 days ago

It would make the Stoic notably more fun to play if Concentrate came with a small Regen-on-Rest., like Meditate does for Equilibrium. Since you can Concentrate to refill your focus after a battle as often and as much as you want, why not make it automatic and save the player from some pointless micromanagement?

Maybe add a note that you need to be able to see enemies for all talents that require it, and not only the later ones.

• Dremling Horror Race   4 weeks 1 day ago

That seems to be a typo. They actually have 25% exp. penalty, same as ordinary Dwarves.

• Sholtar   4 weeks 1 day ago

Can you provide a description of how to use them plus what each one does? Is there a difference between acumen, guile, insight, and wit? The ingame descriptions are very vague. Cool concept though, I like the idea of adaptable learning. Thanks.

EDIT: I just figured out how it works, you activate any one of those sustained talents, and upon killing an enemy, you may receive a prompt asking if you want to learn an ability, after which it will be locked to whichever one of those sustains you had active at the time you killed that enemy. So you may have up to four enemy talents learned. You can also replace a talent learned by activating the particular sustain that you wish to have replaced.

NEW QUESTION: if you have, let's say, 1 point in Wit, and you learn an enemy talent for that, and subsequently add more points to Wit, does that improve the spell that was learned by that talent?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal on Android?! Oh yes baby!   5 weeks 11 hours ago

continue teh gud work

• WON THE GAME   5 weeks 4 days ago

Congrats! :)

• Tales of Maj'Eyal on Android?! Oh yes baby!   5 weeks 6 days ago

tome is perfect for a smartphone i would buy it full price 10€

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.5 aka "Whoops" is out!   6 weeks 6 days ago

That I did ;)

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.5 aka "Whoops" is out!   7 weeks 6 days ago
    Dlc

Darkgod has said there will be a DLC announcement soon(tm)