• Obtaining Voratun Coins   1 min 48 sec ago
    lol

Yea it's a hassle.
    I didn't really want to make a Paypal account, but I'll probably just do it at one point.
    For whatever reason the Japanese Paypal doesn't have the guest thing.

Anyways, thanks for the help. I'll eventually grab some more skins so I can look cooler dying over and over again.

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   8 min 23 sec ago

That seems a bit ... ugh ...
    Can't you just use patreon or paypal on te4.org and be done with it? That's can't be more convoluted than what you describe with GOG :/

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   25 min 43 sec ago

So it turns out the only way to receive another Serial Key is to make a whole new GOG account so I can activate the second copy of the DLC.

I could potentially give the DLC away and just hope they send me the Serial Key without redeeming it themselves?

• Starting prodigy   9 hours 57 min ago

I love this mod. Allows me to pick one prod early for ease of life, strength or gem imbueing usualy. Would love to see this updated. Still works too.Does need an update. Thankyou.

• Faerie Race   12 hours 35 min ago

Fey luck conflicts with the new Inner Power so when something happens that triggers both then they will both trigger one overwriting the other shield wasting a cooldown. Pretty annoying.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.1 "Techno-Annihilation" is released!   13 hours 42 min ago

> Fixed a bug preventing Fireflash from damaging the caster, even without Spellcraft

Hm. So are archmage spells with AOE the only ones that still harm the caster? My understanding is that things like the necromancer's cold AOE and that one huge AOE doombringer/demo spell (darkfire?) are no longer doing self-damage. For a while I thought it was said that no AOE would self-damage, which made me wonder how Spellcraft would be useful. I hadn't gotten around to actually testing any of those talents though.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.1 "Techno-Annihilation" is released!   13 hours 49 min ago

Man, I wish elona had this feature. The health shader alone is usually enough to get my attention, but in THAT game all you get is a sound... which I never hear 'cause I don't play with sound.

Still, I can think of deaths that this would've prevented and it's nice to see.

I'm also glad that these releases are more than just bugfixes and are even introducing major new features.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.1 "Techno-Annihilation" is released!   18 hours 27 min ago

the number one killer

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.1 "Techno-Annihilation" is released!   19 hours 31 min ago

Thank you so much for the new release Dark God! Don't forget to add Annihilator to the winner's table please! :P

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.1 "Techno-Annihilation" is released!   20 hours 12 min ago

>New Gameplay option to display a warning and stop receiving key/mouse input for 2 seconds after loosing X% of max life in a turn (disabled by default)

The number of runs this would have saved in the past...

This is the quality of life shit that makes a game look polished. Fantastic add DG, thank you.

• Moderately Generous Levels   2 days 7 hours ago

Maybe drop stats a hair. lower resist to .1 gain. Maybe lower saves to +1 per level. Realy thoguh this is to much on nightemare by far. I appreciate eing able to play classes and cross levell for ablitity to ceck things out. For real play , needs to be toned down just some

• Pumpkin Cat Points   2 days 8 hours ago

This suggestion is horrible and you're a horrible person for suggesting it. Who would want to kill Pumpkin?!

Jokes aside though, it's a clever idea, and very fitting of how cheeky and dark the game's humour tends to be.

• Improved Auto-explore and Rest   2 days 12 hours ago

hmm, I feel I haven't seen that...may look.

• Improved Auto-explore and Rest   2 days 12 hours ago

Maybe. Haven't looked here in a while will possibly take a look tomorrow.

Updating with fixes for 1.6 for now.

• Passive Cooldowns   2 days 13 hours ago

I don't generally play Cursed characters (not fond of the Hate mechanic), so I'm not familiar with what you're talking about; can you describe it in more detail?

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   3 days 10 hours ago

So I sent in a support ticket on Monday, still waiting for a reply.
    I DID get a game key, but not the serial key, if that makes sense.

I just wanna buy skins and look cool lol

• Passive Cooldowns   6 days 2 hours ago

All the curses have effects that are based on # of items equipped... right now one has to read the tooltip for each, and it would be usefull to have this info visible at a glance. (pretty please)

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   1 week 2 days ago

GOG should give you a key for every purchase, I give them keys for that very purpose ! :) Try to contact them first to see where your key is :)

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   1 week 2 days ago

So I went ahead and bought another copy of the Forbidden Cults DLC from GOG, but I guess I do not receive a serial key for it, just the code for a giveaway.

Could I send you a picture of my purchase order?

• Overworld Tile Bug?   1 week 4 days ago

Just passing through, so I won't see any reply.

Try this addon with your shaders fully enabled: http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50033
    It disables the water shader manually, so all the others aren't disabled too.

• OldRPG - Core - 1 of 4   1 week 4 days ago

Thank you for keeping this maintained. Would be great if there was some way to have default missing textures load for things like Forbidden Cults. Invisible player sprite isn't a big deal, just use a custom player sprite.

• OldRPG - Core   2 weeks 11 hours ago

Everything else seems to work fine as of 11/4/2019 or 4/11/2019, based on some limited testing, but your character will not be there. That is, you will be a floating pair of armor and weapons. Would be great for this to be fully updated again, and I appreciate and love anyone who does the work, but once again, an update from DarkGod has broken this fantastic tile set. I really wish he would just settle on one damn way to handle stuff like this and leave it be (he once claimed he would, but we see that is not the case).

Thank you krazycure for working on this - I just wanted to let him/her know about the only bug I found.

• OldRPG - Core - 1 of 4   2 weeks 12 hours ago

It has the same problem as the "Revival Reborn" version of this mod - your character, but not their armor or weapons or anything else, do not show up. You are just a floating suit of armor and weapons.

• Cosmetic Shimmer Packs are now available from the website too!   2 weeks 3 days ago

It would be nice if the pack were available to bouy trough steam

• Select your Escorts   2 weeks 4 days ago

having tinker as next escort in ID completely locks the game up, only using this + official addons
    actually tinker might not even be able to spawn, 30+ tries without one