• I did it - finally got off the main continent   1 day 5 hours ago

More details please!!!

• Player AIoo   3 days 7 hours ago

to stop the Ai from running, Holding "I" key for open inventory will do the trick most of the time. Or "Enter" if there is a popup on screen

• Free Respec   1 week 9 hours ago

Thank you for reporting.
    I also experienced it untill v1.1.3 . And I removed some causes at v1.1.4 .
    If you use older version please try v1.1.4 .
    Anyway, I'll fix it when I find what causes it.

• Free Respec   1 week 1 day ago

Hey, thanks for the great mod!
    Today, I somehow got an extra prodigy point with my PM after respeccing to another prodigy.
    I tried to recreate the scenario but wasn't able to do so.

• Gnomes   1 week 1 day ago

Oh, thank you. I meant to come back to gnomes and superload it but hadn't gotten around to it. Your addition is happily accepted. I did some brief testing and everything seems in order, so I incorporated the changes and pushed an update.

You make an interesting point about the other golems. No promises, but I'll think about what might work for that.

• AmmoAsKnife   1 week 2 days ago
    op?

wouldn't it be too strong?

• Swordsmaster Class   1 week 2 days ago

Love the class.

• Gnomes   1 week 2 days ago

If you want to superload golemancy instead of overloading it, I made this :
    (I took the liberty of adding a small (1/turn) steam regen to the tinker's golem and enable infusions on the garden gnome's
    It's a pretty small file so you can easily locate and remove those changes if you dont want them (line 67 & 59 to 63) )

It would be nice if golems other than the tinker's also had their own particularities, like, IDK, gloom on the cursed gnome's golem or maybe something that makes it charge the hatred of its master while fighting.

• Gnomes   2 weeks 2 days ago

I've also now updated this page with the full description as well.

• Clean UI   2 weeks 2 days ago

Thank you for this nice addon!
    I second that I would like to see a highlight of the items in the inventory, so we don't need to look at the tooltip or where the cursor is at. Thank you!
    Edit: Sorry, it's indeed only missing in the transmog chest.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.7.2 "Evaporating Ghouls" is released!   2 weeks 3 days ago

Thank you for your reply. I see it. Sorry for wrong guess.

Your addons are very helpful to learn and create addons not just to use. Thank you very much.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.7.2 "Evaporating Ghouls" is released!   2 weeks 4 days ago

That's not a game bug or an engine bug; that's Restart Sustains being sloppy about sharing a single TextzoneList between two other lists that don't really know about each other. I have a preliminary fix in the works; I'll upload it when I've finished testing it (and when the forum is fixed so I can announce it…).

• Vampire Compatibility   2 weeks 4 days ago

That's probably because you have the necrosis tweak enabled from an earlier version.
    Go to C/users/username/T-engine/4.0/settings and delete "tome.inferno_undead_necrosis"
    It should solve your problem.

My addon doesn't change any talent and doesn't actually makes changes to the inferno race pack. Only the birth file for Eoland's vampire.

• Vampire Compatibility   2 weeks 5 days ago

Does it also saves an incompatibility of Inferno's mod due to talent changes in 1.7.? That one failed to start for some time..

• Notes about Writhing Ones in Russian   2 weeks 5 days ago

Забавно :) Особенно тентакли, развевающиеся на северных ветрах))

• Vampire Compatibility   2 weeks 5 days ago

Did you know that while talents use "name" for the name of the talent and "short _name" for the technical name, classes and races use "display_name" for their name and "name" for the technical name?
    So, if you use "display_name", you can write something longer in "name" and avoid conflicts with other addons.

Edit :
    Nevermind, it works but both the chat and the character vault use "name" and not "display_name"
    "short_name" exists in the code of the birther but where it should get used, "name" gets used instead.

Edit2 :
    The chat/vault issue can be solved by placing this inside "copy" :
    for races :
    descriptor = {subrace = "Race name" },
    for classes :
    descriptor = {subclass = "Class name" },

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.7.2 "Evaporating Ghouls" is released!   2 weeks 5 days ago

Sorry to post here. The forum say "Your message contains too few characters."

When select between multiple List ui, it seems like select() function is not called.

For example, overload/mod/dialogs/SustainsDialog.lua in Zizzo's Restart Sustains addon;
    TreeList (Sustains to Restart) and ListColumns (Other Sustains)' select() call c_desc:switchItem()
    Hovering mouse in one of the lists reflesh description.
    But hovering mouse between the lists doesn't reflesh description.

• Faetouched Collection   2 weeks 6 days ago

You could do the same thing you did for Wood sprite chronomancers, add the quest "The Queen's Fancy" and the area after they finish their starting zone.

Edit :
    Looking at your code and the fact that you start on floor 3 I have a feeling this wasn't intentional.
    Might cause issues with Demonologist/Doombringer.

• Faetouched Collection   3 weeks 9 hours ago

It's just that Titannia's zone is more interesting to play than undead starting one. At least for now. ;)

• Faetouched Collection   3 weeks 2 days ago

This is in my notes for the next release (in one froggo time unit, heehee). Attune Mindstar and Command Staff will be banned from Queen's Whim, along with swapping medical injectors. Dig already is disallowed due to not having a cooldown :) I don't want to hard-ban too many talents but making an entire weapon type unplayable is just sad.

• Faetouched Collection   3 weeks 2 days ago

It should be fine in the undead start. The only real difference is you don't get the Fae Choker which you're intended to switch out for something more reliable anyway.

• Zilquish Race   3 weeks 3 days ago

Pretty interesting Race with a strong Generics Tree.
    One question, can the Zilquish eventually use Blood of Life?

• Faetouched Collection   3 weeks 4 days ago

Did you plan for undead Charmed to be possible? If so, you probably should make it so that Titania starting zone/quest overrrides the undead one?

• Faetouched Collection   3 weeks 5 days ago

Didn't have any problem with dig while playing.
    Mirror and rod of recall are not active talents but item effects, so no problem either.

Command staff is a weird case because instead of being linked to the staff itself, it's learnt when you equip a staff and unlearnt when you unequip it. Attune mindstar should be similar.

Also, now that I think about it, those two are kinda buggy and sometimes (even without addons) the data they use get corrupted or something and you can no longer use them on the character without a crash.

• Faetouched Collection   3 weeks 5 days ago

Then probably also the mindstar's select element, Dig and probably mirrror. Maybe also Rod of Recall.