• ToME Russian translation (Русский перевод)   3 days 11 hours ago

Только сегодня начал играть в эту игру, очень понравилась, так ещё и на русском можно поиграть, очень приятно, спасибо за перевод, без него я бы ничего не понял)

• Died to carelessness   1 week 5 days ago

95 percent of my deaths are from carelessness in this game. Press Z and yolo

• Bloodriver Adherent Class   1 week 6 days ago

A very nice class addon! Unique mage class. There are currently atleast 11 custom created skills.
    Skills are mostly focused on bleed, debuffs, and some traps or summons.

There are 2 skills that gives bonus skills, so you got 2 skill for 1 class skill points.
    There are a lot of skills, really.
    Gameplay are very flexible, skill set wise. It maybe require around 2-3 playthrough to try every single combinations, or even more!

This class is very reliant on mana, and similar to psionic on psi. Mana is also HP. If your mana is empty, you will start to suffocate and die short after. So be careful. But do not worry, there are lots of ways to replenish your mana.

This class can dual wield staff and dagger, AND utilizes dagger, to some extent. It is "recommended" to use the skill "bloodletting", if you have the skill, while holding a staff, right after you start the game or when changing staff.
    But not every staff is usable in this manner since this skill add an enchantment to the staff, and a staff that already have any enchantment can't have another enchantment added.

This class can choose 2 spells category, between air, ice, fire, and earth, by taking the "Arcana Blood" skill. And there is also further advanced skill category related to which 2 spells category you choose.

There is also hidden skills where you need to do/achieve something to learn.

all in all, this is a 5 star class addon i must say! Props to Shad3 for making this exquisite addon!

• (new) Nekarcos's Quality of Life 01: Effect Display   2 weeks 2 days ago

Just started playing TOME and this is the only addon I have, love it, feels like something that should be in the base game.

Does it remove the debuff icon on the screen though? As a new player, I'm unsure what all the effects mean and the icon helps with that since I could hover over it.

• Quantum Slider   2 weeks 3 days ago

Hi, thank you for your kind feedback, i am glad you enjoy playing with Slider.

You are correct in suspecting, you need Coccoon.
    While Coccoon active: it eliminates your chronomancy failure chance and you can not trigger any anomalies,
    so you are free to cast your spells even at very high paradox.

I would also tun up my paradox with Spacetime Tuning to the maximum : 1000 as a first step.
    Then i would activate Coccoon and cast some spells that has high paradox cost, to further increase my paradox.

Then i would avoid doing anything that reducing back my paradox (e.g. waiting or resitng).
    Then i would activate Coccoon again and cast my spells again, under Coccoon.

Sorry for the bit later reply, i hope it helps, without total spoilers. :)

• Adjustable Levelup   2 weeks 5 days ago

For anyone still interested in this addon, for most part, I haven't encountered any problems with it (I'm playing 1.7.6). There is one bug, however, namely, the Orc Headgear unlock will not occur due, if my casual perusal of the code is correct, to the edited LevelupDialog this addon has. If one hasn't unlocked said cosmetic, I'd suggest doing that first before using this addon.

• Mob Class Adjuster   3 weeks 1 day ago

Even though I’m slapping this thing in the addons folder, it’s refusing to show up in the list for me to toggle it.

• Cornac Rectification   6 weeks 4 days ago

Idk much about balance but 3 cat points sounds like a lot. And edited description doesnt tell you you get 3 instead of 2

• Quantum Slider   7 weeks 4 days ago

I love the class it's very fun to play with lots to do but can also be played simply for easier enemies
    I'm having trouble meeting the evolution prodigy requirments though how can I get 1500 paradox I think it's related to cocoon but I'm not sure how any advice would be helpful

• Quantum Slider   7 weeks 4 days ago

• (new) Nekarcos's Quality of Life 01: Effect Display   9 weeks 4 days ago

I've used this addon forever and just to start, let me tell you how very happy I was to see you return to the community a while back. I still haven't managed to get to your Magnum Opus, (theres just so much to do here, you know), but these QoL addons are some of my absolute favorites. You are a constant source of 5 star goodies.

I have a request.
    The visual cue for 'stun' and for 'dazzled' are the same.
    Could you change this and make them different?
    Further, I'd really like it if all you did was change the stars to a purple color for 'dazzled' (reinforcing the color scheme between physical and magical, yellow-orange vs purple).

Again, thanks for all you've done and for just being out there in the ethers somewhere.
    Have a good day.

• Restock All Stores   10 weeks 6 days ago

v1 bloated the saves but i fixed it in v2

• Long Range Slings   11 weeks 7 hours ago

tags got messed up -- how do i fix them?

• Utility Supplies   11 weeks 6 days ago

I can now address some of your complaints:

• As of release 2.11.1, rods will no longer appear in random drops if the player currently has a rod of the same type. (Drops that were "locked in" before you found a rod, like vaults or chests, may still have duplicate rods; We Apologize for the Inconvenience.™)
    • The orphaned talent entries in the Use Talents dialog for transmo'd rods are, as you suspected, a game module bug. Since it's not specific to rods, I've created a separate addon to work around that bug, Activatable Object Cleanup.
  • Class: Hollowed   12 weeks 2 days ago

It was originally, but I forgot to revert it after learning more about how the talent that was using it worked.
    Thanks for the heads up!

• Class: Hollowed   12 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks for the heads up!

• Class: Hollowed   12 weeks 2 days ago

Lash Out is tagged as a spell, is that intentional?

• Rocketman Gear Pack   12 weeks 5 days ago

I'll lower the drop rates and implement your other suggestions.

It may be a bit until the next update as I'm fleshing out my first real class mod atm.
    After that I plan on returning to this to add in tweaks, more items, and tailor the drops to the class you're using. (which I found out is possible! WOO)

I've commissioned Rexorcorum (the artist behind EoR) for some item sprites for the class mod I'm working on and I may ask for his help again on tailoring my sprites to his style and implementing them onto the equipdoll.
    But that's all up in the air for now. No promises :P

• Rocketman Gear Pack   13 weeks 1 day ago

Meant to add that the drop rates might be a little high. Not unbalancingly so, but the fact that the gems can't be extracted highlighted this because of my frustration in having so many metal items that I had to just transmogrify. Obviously it's not really an issue once characters start leveling out of T2 drops, but for a while, it seemed like half the drops were Sunstone items. If they're too common, they stop being special.

• Rocketman Gear Pack   13 weeks 1 day ago

Okay, I've been playing with the add-on enabled for a while. Thoughts:

• I've found plenty of Sunstones. They work well, though -- just a thought -- perhaps you should make them extractable like any other gems. Give them a tier 2 gold value (since that's what they are) and people can use them to create different items. You'll want to give them powers in line with what they provide for the items they're imbued in, of course.
    • with a focus on light and elements, the new items are most useful for celestials, wilders, alchemists, and some archmage builds. So those are the types of characters who will be looking for these new items most often
    • minor observation -- I don't know if you have the EoR DLC, but there's an artifact amulet called "Sunstone" that most characters will eventually possess if they play the campaign for any substantial amount of time. I can't see how that would cause any problems, but I figured I'd give you a heads-up.
    • referencing my previous comment, I now realize you chose those two trees specifically, and named the items (moldy=fungus tree) accordingly, so disregard my comment on that.

All in all, good job with the add-on. I've yet to encounter any problems.

• Roguelike Keybindings   13 weeks 2 days ago

Ah, sorry, the game option now lives under the "[ZOmnibus]" tab as of ZOmnibus release 17.0.0 (even if you're using this addon stand-alone). I've updated the addon desccription accordingly; We Apologize for the Confusion.™

• Roguelike Keybindings   13 weeks 2 days ago

Doesn't show up in game options in the current ToME version?

• Quality of Life Pack   14 weeks 2 days ago

If you don't have the Cults DLC and try to enter Entropic Void, the game locks down (unsurprisingly)

• Automatic Talent Gambits   14 weeks 4 days ago

Rest condition does not work. Sustein does not turn on during rest.
    I wish they would support the default auto option supported by the vanilla game itself instead of deleting it.
    I don't know how to set the option to always turn on when possible.

• Rocketman Gear Pack   15 weeks 13 hours ago

Thanks for the feedback! Yeah the plan is to add in more tiers...but I actually haven't ever made it past tier 3 myself in game. I've beaten the master like once? and died shortly after.

I'm adjusting the crystals so they can be applied to most non-rare gear so you can make more common items relevant.

As for the trees, they're static for now, but I'll look into that zizzo add-on to see how I can make them dynamic/specific to your individual character.