• Animist   23 hours 35 min ago

Confirmed; I can now use Ground Disruption error free.

• Animist   23 hours 41 min ago

Are those items a) in your actual inventory (not your transmogrification chest) and b) higher than tier 2 and c) the correct types? You need to feed tier 2 items to your tier 1 spirits in order to rank them up to tier 2.

At low levels, the combination of basic attacks being fairly strong, short combat times, resting Ether regeneration, and a seemingly large resource pool means its a little easier to remain in a stance than I'd like it to be. Evaluating changes to encourage more swapping, without leading to more degenerate gameplay patterns.

• Mage Knight   1 day 2 hours ago

Got a lua errror when moving immeediately after activating its Track analog for scan. - Sorry, probably different reason: on reloading, I've found that the error appears when 'on guard' changes from 1 to 2. Still, never had this on other knights.

• Animist   1 day 4 hours ago

Feed To Sprirts seems to not work at start despite items level being appropriate. Tried both in stance and without one. Inventory just shows empty though there are already some items picked up, both white and magical. Also, what is meant by 'having to switch stances often'? I just shot through the 1st level of Infinite Dungeon wwithout switching from Undine stance... While fun, it's not what I thought. ;))

• Animist   1 day 13 hours ago

Fixed! Thanks for your helpful report!

• Animist   1 day 16 hours ago

Game version: tome-1.6.7
    Addons: easy_map_v2-1.6.0[X], animist-1.6.0[X], items-vault-1.6.0[O], invorder-1.3.0[X!], PlenumTooltipCustom-1.6.0[X], convenient-digging-1.5.5[X!], turn_separators_v2-1.6.0[X], compare-1.6.0[X]

ActorTemporaryEffects.lua:295: attempt to index local 'eff' (a string value)

It appears (limited trials) that monsters inside the Ground Disruption effect will trigger the above LUA error. If I trigger it when there are no monsters within, no error occurs even if my character or a party member move within the effect.

• Mage Knight   2 days 21 hours ago

The version wiith Essence became more interesting. Though, as an Infinite Dungeon player, I would ask to either return the Survival tree or to make some equivalent. Maybe even locked, not sure. The main problem is absence of Track or something similar. It's not so big a problem for main campaign where we already know most dungeons by heart and there is a possibility to buy Track-providing items, but in ID it is.

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   4 days 22 hours ago

The Swarm Assault speed bug is now fixed as of 1.1.0. Thanks for providing such a detailed report!

I've made some more fixes towards Insect Guardians on NPCs making the game hang but there's probably still a lot to be done on that front.

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   5 days 11 hours ago

Couldn't post on forums since I don't have an account there, so I'll put bugs I've encountered here:
    1. The Swarm Assault talent actually slows movement speed much more than the tooltips imply, always slowing by 60%. Poking around in the code, I'm pretty sure the issue is in the effect (timed_effects/physical.lua), where the slow amount needs to be divided by 100.
    2. I've unfortunately still (in v 1.0.2) run into randboss generation bugs related to Insect Guardians. Here's a detailed log, which looks similar to the one rexo posted on the forums: https://pastebin.com/p01N48sB

(update: I've run into another instance of #2 with a somewhat different error in v1.0.3. This is during generation of Gorbat Pride. See detailed log here: https://pastebin.com/5CYNyPRV )

cool class!

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   6 days 59 min ago

Mindstars have been added to your starting inventory as of 1.0.2 (you still need to equip them manually but they should be there). The lack of disabling effects esp. early on is by design; you do get some stuns, slows, etc. later, including a talent that dispels sustains and beneficial effects. You'll probably never really have great disables though.

Thank you for the feedback!

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   6 days 1 hour ago

First, unless you aim at the class starting using knives and transfer to mindstars only later, yoou should probably include mindstars in starting equipment. Second, as far as I can see, the class lacks in abilities to shut down dangerous opponents - such as stuns, silence, etc. Even webs only make enemies easier to hit while not affecting their own attacks. At least include Poisons tree or something similar. Locked trees mainly improve only damage with few actually interesting options.

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   1 week 10 hours ago

Skitter much? ;))

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   1 week 10 hours ago

Skitter much? ;))

• PVP arena   1 week 2 days ago

good idea !

• Pokemonhjh   1 week 3 days ago
  • Pokemonhjh   1 week 3 days ago

贴吧大佬QAZ823005978的作品,暂时私自上传一下先。希望以后能同时用到最新版的随从mod和宠物mod XD

• Automatic Talent Gambits   1 week 5 days ago

Grateful for this mod, it is my must-use now. However, it does currently break Elemental Surge and Endless Woes by removing their cooldowns.

• Automatic Talent Gambits (Improved)   1 week 5 days ago

Unfortunately breaks Endless Woes and Elemental Surge prodigies by removing their cooldowns, making them ridiculously overpowered... however, I'm so thankful for this mod (not sure I want to even play without it) that giving those two prodigies up is a fair trade. The original also broke EW and ES.

• Much More Adventurous   3 weeks 3 days ago

Some classes aren’t allowed on random bosses, and normally adventurer doesn’t have access to talents from those classes. This addon gives adventurers access to these talents, plus other talents adventurers don’t normally have access to, like ones hat are available to enemies but not available to players.

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   4 weeks 16 hours ago

Don't know why the body of my last message doesn't appear (it doesn't appear to me unless I edit it), so I'll try again more briefly.

Used temporal gaze on mob. While draining gaze is enabled, I get a lua error switching to the gazed party member. I also saw the error when switching back, but with your latest version I don't.

• Select your Escorts   4 weeks 2 days ago

Hi, I believe that is a bug in the base game.

The workaround is to save the game manually after you've selected the option.

This addon used to make a save after the choice back when it was overloading the escort chat, but it no longer overloads it.

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   4 weeks 3 days ago

Hi, thanks for the update to this mod. I found three bugs that I will inform you about now.

This mod doesn't seem to have sound, I kept firing my lighting eye but there was no sound with it, it felt odd since I am used to playing with sound effects.

I noticed there is a weird black thin line that appears across the bottom on the screen, above the toolbar and going across the text box when using Direct Gaze. I am not sure if this is because of my screen setting or a slight graphical bug with the ability. I can take a screenshot and share it if you would like to see it.

I got a necklace that adds 0.11 to Fire Gaze and Frost Gaze (I might have got the names wrong, I am not in-game to check - the first attack skills of both the frost and fire tree and I had both skills at level 2), but it seemed to reduce my skills down from level 2 mastery in both of them back to level 1 of the skill. In short, my damage dropped from 120 down to 85 or so for both of the skills when equipping the necklace.

• Improved SoA, Fortress Flight, and Sher'Tul race   4 weeks 5 days ago

Hello just wondering if this will still be updated or is isaacssv552 no longer working on it?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.7 "This Is Not A Dinosaur" is released!   4 weeks 6 days ago

Double post.

I'm happy to see the crit shrug-off changes; the old system was confusing and frustrating for characters who focused on crit multiplier. Also very glad to see the Vile Life changes-- now Adventurers can unlock it for free by corrupting the Sandworm Queen Heart!