• Luminosity Celestial rework   6 days 12 hours ago

This no longer works with the most recent version of ToME, which makes sense since it's been 2.5 years since the last update. Sad though, Ano needs reworkings.

• Less pinky nightmare curse   1 week 6 days ago

i think i found how to fix this

• Less pinky nightmare curse   1 week 6 days ago

rogue have stealth, and stealth works fine
    but invisibility makes screen blue, its really hard to see anything behind
    well, may be you'r right, it's another problem, not like curses

• Less pinky nightmare curse   1 week 6 days ago

didn't played rogue yet, but i guess it's not same problem and should be(?. maybe it's balance thingy?) solved in other way.

• Less pinky nightmare curse   1 week 6 days ago

i haven't Windows installed atm, so only here for now

• Less pinky nightmare curse   2 weeks 1 hour ago

cant find this mod on steam :(

• Less pinky nightmare curse   2 weeks 12 hours ago

man, can you make the same mod for invisibility? can't see the shit while invis on, annoys

• Help Desk Brief Hiatus   2 weeks 3 days ago

I unlocked Wildfire (Pyromancer) several characters ago, and I now have another level 20 char, but "Spell/Wildfire" Category isn't showing up. Can you fix this?
    Thanks,
    DaveS

• VampireLord   3 weeks 5 days ago
    re

yeah agreed
    and as you gain stats from exsangating anyway, tweaking down bloodpool should be a thing of the next relaise.
    10 extra per stat seems high tho for what i'v netioned earlier, migh be subject to further tweak after next relaise.

but anyway this class is kinda made to be op did you check the diference i brough in bloodcost for others vampirism talents departing from earlier relaise
    i was kind of aiming to give more incentive to use those buy loweing their cost.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.4 "The Match" is out!   4 weeks 2 hours ago

"Modding: Support for "hated_by_everybody" property"

Ahahahaha.. XD The possibilities, man! (If it does what I think it does.)

• Automated Portable Extractor (APE) Tweak   4 weeks 6 days ago

Sure, I can do that easily with another quick splice, and you gave a convenient hint that I can cheat and look at SirSlush's mod (so it doesn't take half an hour of digging through code to figure out *which* files to edit) ...okay, that took longer than expected because it required digging around in several different files and a lot of trial and error. I had forgotten, but when you unlock the ability to use tinker classes in the Maj'Eyal campaign and enable the Escort quests to get the skills, that achievement ALSO gives Adventurers an APE (spoiler: requires doing a certain thing in Embers of Rage) and is unaffected by class-unlock mods.

So I just added the item(s) to the adventurer class itself (which may result in duplicate items) and shouldn't cause any problems and any other class mods that change the Adventurer class will just overwrite this addition... so if you use those you'll have to unlock via the achievement.

Sorry I didn't notice your message until today. It would be kinda convenient if te4.org would email me when someone comments/replies (is that a feature?)

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.5 aka "Whoops" is out!   4 weeks 6 days ago

deleting the extra dungeons addon brought back the apprentice.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.5 aka "Whoops" is out!   5 weeks 12 hours ago

updated to the latest version. i'm not on steam. running linux mint.

here's my list of addons:

ashes-urhrok.teaac
    tome-addon-dev.teaa
    tome-extradungeons.teaa
    tome-hz-escorts-.teaa
    tome-ignore_rc_locks.teaa
    tome-items-vault.teaa
    tome-opt_in_adventurers_4.teaa
    tome-possessors.teaa
    tome-select-your-escorts-.teaa

the apprentice mage is nowhere near his usual spot. can't find him anywhere? has this quest been omitted?

• VampireLord   5 weeks 15 hours ago

Really cool class idea but OMG if you survive until level 10 you become a god that has 100K hp 1000 physical power and over 100 extra lives... Blood pool NEEDS to be limited.
    You can just take a stat and add the blood pool limit to it but even with a bloodpool of 500 that is almost 400 extra physical power right there and since every kill can potentially FULL HEAL YOU FROM DEATH FOR FREE that is a good bit of extra hp too so ya i would say an extra 10 to bloodpool PER STAT. then instead of the bite giving max bloodpool just have it restore a set amount of the blood pool and make ALL of your vamp ability add to corpse pool. that would make the class more in line with balanced compared to god mode.

but ya great idea fun interesting, just you know nurf it some.

• Last Hope archery training   5 weeks 1 day ago

Those issues has been fixed in version 0.0.3.

• Last Hope archery training   5 weeks 2 days ago

1. Icons -- I was short in time to set things properly, hence I was left tis minor matter for next weekend (I hope I will be relatively free).
    2. Steamtech after generics -- Ops, this is really bug. AFAIU, I forget to comment-out relevant line after testing. :( Thank you for this feedback, chronosplit.

• Talent Point Planner   5 weeks 3 days ago

Is there any documentation on the activation codes and how to unlock stuff?

Or how to just blanket unlock everything?

• New game released by Susramanian and myself: Oafmatch!   5 weeks 4 days ago

I could setup a wiki I suppose yeah :)

• New game released by Susramanian and myself: Oafmatch!   5 weeks 4 days ago

Does the game have plans for a wiki or other way to look up information?

• New game released by Susramanian and myself: Oafmatch!   5 weeks 5 days ago

Sadly the engine but Sus used (and the mistakes of the youth! :) ) can't do linux :/
    It can (IIRC) do iPhone though, so if the game sells well enough there may be reasons to port it we'll see :)

• New game released by Susramanian and myself: Oafmatch!   5 weeks 5 days ago

Are there any plans on releasing a Linux version? Or perhaps iOS and Android? I don't currently have a Windows computer, but I hope to be able to play this someday.

• Nyles GOD Mode   6 weeks 2 days ago

What the title sais. It's.. not working? I'm simply adding it in the regular folder, booting up lé game.. and it's not working.
    Any suggestions?

• Arena to Infinite Dungeon   6 weeks 6 days ago

Just did a wave 60 arena last night. Finished with just my guy running around the arena no portal or anything. Is there something i need to do.

• Golem - The Ironbreaker   6 weeks 6 days ago

will try on next run, also don't think it's really unbalanced for insane+

• Go to Landmark v5a   7 weeks 1 day ago

Pweew! I was so damn scared my file was permanently borked, I am happy to see this update seems to have fixed it (or, since exiting the Sandworm Lair, I've yet to encounter a problem again), hope it lasts :)