• Wall Clock   2 hours 23 min ago

Perfect. Just a clock.

• Clock add-on?   2 hours 23 min ago

Perfect. Thanks zizzo.

• Clock add-on?   7 hours 54 min ago

I hope this is what you wanted.

• Clock add-on?   9 hours 15 min ago

I guess this isn't a high priority feature.

• Roguelike Rage   1 day 2 hours ago

NomiFromDCSS wrote:
    Those stupid f***ing overworld mobs that have no place in any game ever.

You want my Opt-in Adventurers Parties addon.

NomiFromDCSS wrote:

You want my Ambush Escape addon. (And the OP and other commenters might also be interested in my Rage Quit addon.)

On the original topic… well, I recall I quit playing for something like a year after my first character to make it to the Sanctum got summarily curbstomped.

• Roguelike Rage   1 day 11 hours ago

But not really ANGRY, more like discouraged, like "well, time to take a break from ToME" for a bit. Not "write a huge rant about how everything in the game is bad and the reason for me dying is that the game is bad."

Probably because ToME is generally fair, if you die, it's because you made a mistake, by and large. On occasions you might get boned by the RNG, but it's rare that it isn't compounded by you getting cocky. So I think that's at the core of it, some games can piss me of, if it feels like it's complete randomness, totally out of my control, that I lose or die, like my skill level is mostly irrelevant. But ToME? Nah.

• Bladebender   1 day 23 hours ago

Hey there!
    Your addon seem to give out an error, and I can't be too sure whether this addon is the problem or not - its' the only one that was specifically noted in the error. This is the only that seems to be giving me an error, as your other class addons are working fine with my loadout.
    Basically, the character tile is replaced with an 'a' and the ui disappeared.
    Lua Error: /engine/interface/ActorInventory.lua:126: attempt to index local 'inven' (a nil value)

At [C]:-1 __index
        At /engine/Mouse.lua:98 delegate
        At /engine/ui/Dialog.lua:765 mouseEvent
        At /engine/ui/Dialog.lua:485 fct
        At /engine/Mouse.lua:58

Hope this helps.

• Roguelike Rage   2 days 4 hours ago

To overworld mobs on the second map. Twice. And i don't plan on returning ever again. The resistance and defenses system is needlessly complex and tedious. The game is way too long. The mouse control is lame. The in-game chat sucks really bad and should be a standalone thing. No vikeys unless you manually map them and move all those shortcuts around. No ctrl-f'ing stashed items for properties you want (before dying i spent a good 15 minutes looking up the water breathing property on all my items, one by one). No auto-attack, instead having 20 different keys that attack for more damage than your base attack, making gameplay slow. Those stupid f***ing overworld mobs that have no place in any game ever.

Here's the story of my first and only tome game ever. I went for a solid 20 hours without ever coming close to dying (i had blood whatever anyway so i was fine) and then some orcs ambushed me after killing the master and rod'ing back to the fortress (which is really stupid, why were orcs able to ever learn i got their stupid staff if i never came out of the vampire's tower? I didn't even want it anyway, not using staves, i was a bulwark, i could've given it to them had i had the option) and i dropped to negative health while fighting them, but i didn't die. Those orcs didn't happen to have tons of bs overleveled mages that nuke your resistances and deal all types of damage and debuffs, like the patrols i saw in the second map. Anyway, i kept doing some things in the first map, grew bored, went to the other map (which btw you can't get away from until you clear some level that would be full of bs orcs anyway), everything was fine, and then, the overworld mobs. First one that catch me killed me. Popped my blood. At this point i knew these were going to kill me a second time while exploring the overworld, and certainly enough, it happened after i got the girl's husband from the spider. I'm seriously pissed that 24 hours of gameplay went to the gutter TO OVERWORLD MOBS. I'd be fine had i died in a level, like i would in literally any other roguelike, but instead of that i died to an annoying mechanic. I was being entertained by the game, i won't lie. It's infuriating that i died to that after a near flawless first game. I haven't gotten this angry in years. I am not one to do this, but you can imagine me flipping the middle finger to overworld mobs and anyone and everyone who ever thought they were a good idea.

I'm back to crawl. I haven't gotten polytheist.

• Roguelike Rage   2 days 16 hours ago

I guess it depends on how I died. And how far my guy was.
    The highest level guy I've lost was like 20 something. Worm that walks destroyed me, but I checked the logs and saw that I had been healing the mofo every turn for 100+ blight. Also his sheer power amazed me as he took me down, so I wasn't even mad.

Compared the LoL, the only person to blame is mostly yourself when you die, as opposed to yer teammates in LoL.

Having said that, I'll get back to you if I lose a high level guy.

• Rogue stealth fix   4 days 15 hours ago

Changes:
    Reduce stealth cooldown 10 -> 5, changed max power 64 -> 300
    Soothing Darkness regeneration duration after is stealth broken level: 1 and 2 = 3 and 3,4,5 = 4 changed to level: 1,2,3 = 3 and 4 and 5 = 5

• Better Item Description   4 days 18 hours ago

Does this only work for new games?
    I've tried to edit my save, but it showed up pink on my in-game profile, and did not work.

edit: I wrongly edited my save, it works perfect now.
    Very good mod.

• I have just bought full bundle!   5 days 7 hours ago

This means you are a kind person too! ;)

Enjoy the huge and mysterious lands of Eyal.

• The Crucible   5 days 17 hours ago

Also conflicts with the new charachter customization in the shertull forterss

• The Crucible   5 days 17 hours ago

Any reason 1/2 to 3/4 of the egos would not transfer sometimes? Using alike items. Similar and unsimilar egos. Curious if there is something i am overlooking.

• Who r u   6 days 14 hours ago

but stronger

• Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults is now released!   6 days 23 hours ago

It has been added ;)

• Who r u   1 week 16 hours ago

wtF

• Stoneshaper   1 week 19 hours ago

If you're using the stone weapon as your main damage-dealer, there's little reason to ever level the mindstar mastery skill tree.

• Stoneshaper   1 week 1 day ago

Personally the only reason I can find to have anything is for 'When carried/wielded' effects. Mindstars usually provide useful things like phys/natur res pen, Wil, and Cun. But a shield or other weapon is also plenty useful for the same reason.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal: Forbidden Cults is now released!   1 week 1 day ago

Instant buy from me! Thanks for all your hard work and continuing support of TOME darkgod!

Also, please remember to update the winner's table with the new classes and races :p

• Cat Point Cap Boost   1 week 1 day ago

Works with exponetial leveling and expirence controller. Does not work with adjustable exp/level or w/e. Not a big deal just posting so someone else may know

• Cat Point Cap Boost   1 week 1 day ago

That is what you said. I think the addon is an interesting idea of usage for a cat point. I will try it sometime though.

• Over a millennium of Tales of Maj'Eyal!   1 week 2 days ago

Praise Darkgod, sacrifice your firstborns, the day is near!
    Alas, what a shame I missed that event.
    I was not late for the exciting news of dlc release date tho!

• Stoneshaper   1 week 2 days ago

It's obvious that we're supposed to level the stone weapon (forgot the name) skill, but we also have access to mindstars? Seems strange, since if the stone weapon is better than mindstars why not just always turn the toggle on, making the mindstar skills useless and if it isn't why ever level it?

• Over a millennium of Tales of Maj'Eyal!   1 week 2 days ago