• PVP arena   16 hours 37 min ago

ya. sorry for my bad english

• Spell Merchants   4 days 5 hours ago

Twice now I have had a merchant appear on top of a generated dungeon entrance blocking access. Both times it was the Easternmost, just south of Reknor near the coast. There might be certain locations that need to be locked out of teir spawn locations.

• Egress Artifact Codes   4 days 14 hours ago

This has finally been fixed.
    After use, the codes are used up and disappear from your library of known lore.

• Automatic Talent Gambits (Improved)   6 days 31 min ago

Could you add a condition to 'did/did not open a vault door in at least X turns' -- though maybe that would play not so nice with the 'the conditions have been true for at least X turns' condition, which is also very useful.

I want to disable the gambits while opening vault doors (or for that matter, triggering shields).

Also saving the gambits to file and loading them automatically on a new character would be nice, though not indispensable.

• Vukodlak   1 week 10 hours ago

That sounds like you need a totally clean install. You say you have gog so you should be able to grab an up to date 1.66 version off there. If not you can always sign up to steam and try it that way or try again off the site. If you do uninstall/reinstall be sure and find and move/copy your save to some place "safe". As an old roguelike vet you should be familiar how this is done.

• Genuine Veteran   1 week 3 days ago

FYI, if you edit the description for this addon, you will see a text box for forum link after the large box for the description. Add the link url there and this site will make a link similar to those for the vault and steam workshop on the add-on's page.

• Vukodlak   1 week 3 days ago

I would , however I can't enter into the game to do that now. I've tried uninstalling the game then restarting/rebooting my pc. Nothing has worked as yet. The game seems locked in a loading loop that does't complete.

• Vukodlak   1 week 4 days ago

Why not just finish off your game before updating?

• Genuine Veteran   1 week 4 days ago

Discuss this addon on the forums here.

• Delete Alt Sandworm Lair   1 week 5 days ago

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.6 "Vaulted!" is released!   2 weeks 3 days ago

Not my first time watching my GOG library games fall far behind in updates. I think they just don't have enough people on staff to handle everything in a timely fashion.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.6 "Vaulted!" is released!   2 weeks 4 days ago

No :/ I've send it to them but no news on their front :/ I'll ask again!

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.6 "Vaulted!" is released!   2 weeks 4 days ago

Thanks as usual for your hard work! Do you know when the GOG updates will be available? Right now we are stuck at version 1.6.4...

• Ceramic Heroes   3 weeks 1 day ago

Old version had a mistake that removed escorts. Version 2.0.0 of this mod fixes that.

• Easy Map v2   3 weeks 2 days ago

Left-clicking an area moves there instead of moving the screen, and right-clicking doesn't give any more options.

Are there other addons that conflict with this, or any options that need to be configured?

Thanks for your help. I'd love to be able to use this!

• Improved Auto-explore and Rest   3 weeks 4 days ago

Added support for this.

• Select your Escorts   3 weeks 5 days ago

Hi,

If I load a save where you already agreed to help an escort and have chosen to betray to zigur..then your game crashes and you load again...and finish the quest...you will get the no betrayal reward..which sucks..if you are like me planning on specific rewards and savescumming..you get a useless reward,
    cheers

• DejaVu Font   3 weeks 6 days ago

Adds the DejaVu Sans font.

I found annoyances with each of the game's default fonts. This addon adds DejaVu (specifically the sans-serif variant) to the game.

Similar to the Steam UI, you must create a character with this addon and enable the font from in-game. It won't show up in the menu until you do this. However, it will remain active in subsequent starts of the game.

• Draconians   4 weeks 1 day ago

Is this an upgrade from an old add-on? The fact that the first version has "Tweaked" suggests this, and I seem to vaguely recall a draconian add-on from way back. Unfortunately, the Search function here on the add-ons page is virtually worthless (I literally entered the exact word "draconian" (and "draconians") in both title and the tag searches and they didn't even return *this* add-on.

The reason I ask is that I seem to have fond memories of draconians, but that was something like 3-4 computers ago and I no longer have any such add-on on my computer.

Edit: I just clicked the actual word "draconian" in the "Submitted by..." line and see some older ones, though they are forks rather than the original.

• Characters not updating on online profile?   4 weeks 3 days ago

For some reason, all the characters I've played over the last couple of days are not being recorded here

• Adventuring Technomancy   4 weeks 6 days ago

Well that's embarrassing >_< I never thought to test that it still worked for archmages.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.5 "The Long Dark" is released!   5 weeks 1 day ago

nice update, thx.

• Grove Keeper   5 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks for the bug report; I will take a look into that. I'm slowly working on decent sized update that is mostly tweaks and bug fixes, so I will add this to the list and see about wrapping it up soon.

• Grove Keeper   5 weeks 4 days ago

Lua Error: /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:164: /data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:537: bad argument #1 to 'distance' (number expected, got nil)
    stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'distance'
        /data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:537: in function 'damtype'
        /engine/interface/ActorProject.lua:258: in function 'project'
        /data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:522: in function </data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:516>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:162: in function </engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:151>
      At [C]:-1
      At [C]:-1 error
      At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137 fct
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\interface\GameTargeting.lua
      At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:143 targetMode
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\interface\GameTargeting.lua
      At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:280 targetMouse
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\interface\GameTargeting.lua
      At /mod/class/Game.lua:2523 fct
          =from= modules\tome.team\mod\class\Game.lua
      At /engine/Mouse.lua:71
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\Mouse.lua

[ONLINE PROFILE] sending error
    [LOG] #YELLOW#Error report sent, thank you.

Had this error appear when I tried to teleport on my lightplant while having the plant song active. I think all it did was fail to spawn the second light plant. Been really enjoying this class so far, love all the different ways you can mix and match the builds.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.5 "The Long Dark" is released!   5 weeks 4 days ago

GOG is still 1.6.4 ... any news when that will be updated to 1.6.5?