• Faetouched Collection   8 weeks 5 days ago

Great addon, I'm having a ton of fun with the class. I've noticed a few odd things happening, though:

- In some zones, I have access to more mistweaver talents than I'm supposed to. The one on my hotbar gets replaced with the appropriate talent when I enter the zone, but one or more of the others will appear in my talents menu (the popup that's bound to 'm' by default). Normally I'd happily ignore these because I love the idea of mistweaver's per-zone roll, but Titania will occasionally ask me to use them which is annoying.
    - I have occasionally damaged myself when using the Weal version of Fae's Madness. Specifically, in the example I'm looking at in my log right now, I hit myself for four large instances of light damage. Eyeballing the size of each instance roughly matches up with two weapon hits and two instances of the Weal proc, so it might be that the player is considered a target in some situations?
    - Related to the last one, I also killed a halfling farmer with Fae's Madness (weal) in Storming the City. It actually kind of makes sense thematically for it to target allies other than yourself, but if that's intended behavior the wording should probably be adjusted (right now it says it targets each enemy in range).

Great work though, Charmed is a really unique class with some fun and intriguing synergies! I'll reply to this comment with more information if I manage to reliably reproduce any of these bugs.

• Player AIoo   8 weeks 5 days ago

It is now available on Steam Workshop

• Class: Hekatonkheire   8 weeks 6 days ago

I've changed the description of the talent to indicate that the loss of vision and blindness immunity are permanent.
    Also, it now shows the countdown until you get the next eye on the sustain icon.

• Utility Supplies   9 weeks 14 hours ago

The game's initial idea was to do away with tons of scrolls, potions, etc. that adventurers had to carry and grind for. This is what makes the game BETTER than ye olde roguelike. What use is there for a mod to make the game more of a clone of worse ones??? Furthermore, there are already alternative games on this platform, some of them using those tons of potions the author seems to love so...

• Automatic Talent Gambits   9 weeks 1 day ago

Hey, could we please get an enable/disable button and a hotkey for the gambits? Most of the time I would be cruising around using the automatic talent gambits, but when a boss comes around I'd like to disable the gambits and fight it myself since I would be able to make better decisions.

I edited the Lua to include a disable/enable button in the Gambit menu myself(the change is very easy), but I think other people would also find it really useful. Thanks!

• Automatic Talent Gambits   9 weeks 1 day ago

• Class: Hekatonkheire   9 weeks 3 days ago

feels strange with main vision out of the body, etc. was killed some times while eyes were away. Also, it feels like the guy has vision 1 regardless of whether the eyes are activated, even with the sustain off... would also be nice to have any info on when new eyes are generated.

• I did it - finally got off the main continent   9 weeks 6 days ago

I was curious about this post but was saving it until I've made it to East myself so that I don't get any spoilers. My first was Skeleton Writhing One. Got over confident raiding orcs and died though :(

• My Cornac Necromancer -- Died to Vor   9 weeks 6 days ago

I just started my first Nightmare run after reading this and enjoying it a lot. Haven't beaten Normal yet. I agree it's better to have more rares popping up. More fun and better loot. Unique bosses do become tougher. Taking down Bill and the Possessed was manageable, but Norgos encounter was surprisingly dangerous.

• Mage Knight   9 weeks 6 days ago

Got half a ton of error when trying to stealth past a sleeping wyrm in his vault. Continues after teleporting out.

• Grove Keeper   9 weeks 6 days ago

Barkfist and the Treekin talents are intended to only work with a mainhand weapon and an empty offhand. Barkfist will not function with any offhand weapon, even a mindstar. Barkfist will also not function without a mainhand weapon; any type of weapon is fine as long as it is in the mainhand. Totally unarmed is not possible.

Bark Guard, from the Bark generic talent tree, does function with an offhand mindstar, but not with any other offhand.

I hope that clears it up and thanks for trying the class :)

• Grove Keeper   10 weeks 1 day ago

It gives you an off hand, unarmored attack but could one also go fully unarmed? Or does it only work if you have a weapon in main hand? I understand that it should be possible to use a mindstar offhand and that Barkfist still counts as unarmed? (even if the char sheet doesn't show it?). I noticed the activated skills only work with a weapon in the main hand, which I see as intentional.

• Auto Use Tweaks   10 weeks 4 days ago

Click the download link and save the .teaa to your addons folder. For a steam install it's something like: c/program files/steam/steamapps/common/TalesMajEyal/game/addons

Hope that helps :)

• Notes about Writhing Ones in Russian   11 weeks 3 hours ago

• Auto Use Tweaks   11 weeks 3 hours ago

Hello! I'd really like the 50% hp trigger option. I have no clue how to install this mod tho, only used to steam mods. Any tips maybe? Thank you!

• Swordsmaster Class   11 weeks 15 hours ago

Enjoying the class so far but just wondering for certain class trees. Since you will be focusing more on dexterity and strength wouldn't be better for requirements for them to scale of dexterity than strength so they are more readily available as in most cases you may have to ICTW prodigy (if you also extra physical power) I so you can acquire them. At least tie into the swordsmanship passive. Also to help make feel a bit more unique to class since you're focusing more on skill and technique than sheer brute force.

And Spring Attack cancelling movement infusions which can be can be annoying as only set amount of spring attack that can happen per turn.

For Lightspeed draw. It's a pretty underwhelming skill. Cause basically after around 3 or 4 uses (which take massive toll on your stamina ) for what amounts to range 9 and 120% weapon attack (granted it's instnat) but 40 turns of increased stamina usage which 40 of mere movement skill on cool down.. robably lower down amount cool down for your (your better off using mutiple evasions or rush is more reliable as lightspeed draw is under the same issue of can't use if there are no enemies) on raw talent cool down. If not probably atleast the increased stamina cost for turn is significantly lower per turn while resting so it you can probably do a hit run or simply that not trying rest with auto explore with it waiting for amount turns to use the rod of recall

• I did it - finally got off the main continent   11 weeks 5 days ago

More details please!!!

• Player AIoo   12 weeks 12 hours ago

to stop the Ai from running, Holding "I" key for open inventory will do the trick most of the time. Or "Enter" if there is a popup on screen

• Free Respec   12 weeks 4 days ago

Thank you for reporting.
    I also experienced it untill v1.1.3 . And I removed some causes at v1.1.4 .
    If you use older version please try v1.1.4 .
    Anyway, I'll fix it when I find what causes it.

• Free Respec   12 weeks 5 days ago

Hey, thanks for the great mod!
    Today, I somehow got an extra prodigy point with my PM after respeccing to another prodigy.
    I tried to recreate the scenario but wasn't able to do so.

• Gnomes   12 weeks 5 days ago

Oh, thank you. I meant to come back to gnomes and superload it but hadn't gotten around to it. Your addition is happily accepted. I did some brief testing and everything seems in order, so I incorporated the changes and pushed an update.

You make an interesting point about the other golems. No promises, but I'll think about what might work for that.

• AmmoAsKnife   12 weeks 6 days ago
    op?

wouldn't it be too strong?

• Swordsmaster Class   12 weeks 6 days ago

Love the class.

• Gnomes   12 weeks 6 days ago

If you want to superload golemancy instead of overloading it, I made this :
    (I took the liberty of adding a small (1/turn) steam regen to the tinker's golem and enable infusions on the garden gnome's
    It's a pretty small file so you can easily locate and remove those changes if you dont want them (line 67 & 59 to 63) )

It would be nice if golems other than the tinker's also had their own particularities, like, IDK, gloom on the cursed gnome's golem or maybe something that makes it charge the hatred of its master while fighting.

• Gnomes   13 weeks 6 days ago

I've also now updated this page with the full description as well.