• Egress Artifact Codes   10 weeks 1 day ago

Thanks for finding this! I'll see about making sure the codes don't reset.

• Egress Artifact Codes   10 weeks 1 day ago

That one still needs to be read in Kroshkkur

• Start Selector   10 weeks 5 days ago

But could some more areas be added? Like the Blighted Ruins that undead races start in, and maybe some of the other addon-exclusive areas (Embers of Creation for burning coals, Corrupted Faerie Forest for faeries/dark faeries)? And possibly allowing living races to change factions to one of the others?

• Egress Artifact Codes   10 weeks 5 days ago

But would this give the Kroshkkur code as a potentially generated code, or do you still have to see that personally?

• Beholder (Continuation)   10 weeks 6 days ago

It's hard to find what stage of growth you're currently at right now. Could you add some indicator of current stage, please?

• Adjustable Levelup   11 weeks 5 days ago

Thanks for additional info on the sustains, I think I've found the problem. I should have a fix up soonish.

The additional life for enemies is working as designed, the levelup settings don't just affect the player. They are meant to allow easy tweaking of the game's level progression, which includes the progression of many enemies.

• New DLCer Problems   11 weeks 6 days ago
    DLC

What goes wrong when you try to start a game?

• Teleport: Kroshkkur Unspelled   12 weeks 2 days ago

The point of add-ons are to do things that are outside the scope of the base game. However, I generously grant you the right to not use this add-on, since you are so opposed.

• Teleport: Kroshkkur Unspelled   12 weeks 2 days ago

Inside the world Zigur faction and Kroshkkur faction are enemies of highest priority. There should be no characters who can collect bonuses from both of them.

• Shaman   12 weeks 3 days ago

why not, i haven't really touched this for a while but it'll go on the list of things to do when i get back to it.
    Thanks for the idea!

• Shaman   12 weeks 4 days ago

considering how important shaman path is ya might wanna have a way to tell which path you're on.

• Adjustable Levelup   14 weeks 5 days ago

It does not give level up bonuses in Infinite Dungeon (no extra stat points, talent points, etc). Only initial character creation bonuses.

• Adjustable Levelup   14 weeks 5 days ago

If I choose to adjust Resource gain on level up menu, then turn on sustains, my sustains will eliminate the new bonus resource cap from level ups, and instead revert to normal resource caps.
    Specific Example. I have 100 negative energy cap from Anorithil skills. if I turn on Hymm sustain, my new Negative Energy cap becomes really low, like 5 negative energy, when sustain should only take 40 negative energy.

This seems to happen with all sustains. Turning off sustains returns the Bonus Resources gained from levelup.

Also, adding Bonus Life on level up seems to also affect Boss/Rare enemies that spawn (at least on Madness difficulty), giving everyone bloated HP values, not just player.

• CON Buff   15 weeks 1 day ago

I might consider some sort of per level increase, but I'm wary of such a large boost to EHP with no stat investment. Either way, I don't have time to do it right now. If you would like to fork the mod and make your own version, you have my permission. (As does anyone else.)

• Demon Seeds Stack   15 weeks 1 day ago

It's still WIP (only version 0.5.0). Getting the seeds to work is the first step, I'll be making further changes when I have time. I've only addressed some of the farming/swapping seeds tedium so far, and I still need to rebalance the seeds after the second.

I don't want to allow demons without points in the talent, but I might disable unlearning (like armour training).

• Adjustable Levelup   15 weeks 1 day ago

Huh, didn't realize Stone Wardens were on Adventurers now. It's been fixed and I'll upload the new version. (CT is probably also a new thing, I added that as well.)

• Adjustable Levelup   15 weeks 1 day ago

I'm not sure what you mean, could you provide more detail?

• Adjustable Levelup   15 weeks 3 days ago

Also, Sustains don't seem to adjust to new resource caps set in Level Up menu, only old ones.

• Adjustable Levelup   15 weeks 3 days ago

It seems that for some reason, I can't access the Stone Warden class skills as adventurer even though I'm playing Drem from Forbidden Cults dlc.

Drem is supposed to have access to Stone Warden Skills like Dwarves as adventurers in vanilla game.

Also, Combat Training should be unlocked by default for all adventurers.

• Demon Seeds Stack   15 weeks 3 days ago

I'd say that this makes the class too strong while not addresssing its main source of tedium. :( I think it would be better to make a possibility to collect lower tier demons (e.g., imps) without floating points in the first talent...

• Nullpack   15 weeks 5 days ago

Er, I hadn't really looked at the comments on this section of the site.

Sorry for the late replies.

I'm putting the replies over in the forum thread where it's easier to quote / respond: http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?p=234167#p234167

If you comment over there, it's much easier for me to see and respond.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

• Playable Mummy Race   16 weeks 7 hours ago

I'll look into it.

• Custom Difficulty   16 weeks 6 days ago

please try to make it work with everything is uniques, and force alternate zones.

• Playable Mummy Race   16 weeks 6 days ago

I 've found that starting this mod with Death Knight mod it hangs up at the inintial dungeon while trying to proceed to 2nd level. Maybe with some other mods too - may you look at this?

• Auto Use Tweaks   17 weeks 14 hours ago

I want to use it every X turn or check the same old buff.

pain suppressor salve

I want to keep the pain suppressor salve all the time, but using two Medical Injector is a waste.

and
    While Resting does not work. (check Quick draw)