• Bugfix Pack   21 weeks 3 days ago

is this going to be upstreamed?

• Inventory Sort Order   21 weeks 3 days ago

Could this addon be expanded to include sorting the item menu when trying to [g]et items from a pile on the ground? In AoA I hoard items in a zone vault until I can get to the Shertul Fortress, and it can be tedious to find a specific item in a list of 200+ other items.

• Patch 1.7 big feature preview: New Necromancers!   21 weeks 3 days ago

I can't wait to try out this Necromancer! I really love playable necromancers, so even if the Necromancer as it is now is quite annoying and hard to build, one of my past times is precisely to ponder how to make a build that works.

Thank you very much for your awesome game!

• Patch 1.7 big feature preview: New Necromancers!   21 weeks 4 days ago

I always love necromancers and especially liches. More the better when you get to play them!. Sadly, lichdom tends to be underdeveloped in games. I threw hundreds of dollars after Kingmaker 2 because of their lich implementation. If you also made a DLC that expanded upon liches and villainy, I would buy that too!

• Patch 1.7 big feature preview: New Necromancers!   21 weeks 4 days ago

It takes everything I love about the Dread Necromancer add on, makes it vanilla, then compounds upon it?! NEW FAVORITE CLASS EVER. DG, this is legit gonna be my all time favorite update. Thanks. My GF is now gonna murder me because this is gonna consume my life again.

• Patch 1.7 big feature preview: New Necromancers!   21 weeks 4 days ago

Even before this, necromancer was my favorite class. Can't wait for 1.7, thank you so much darkgod for all your work on this amazing game

• Patch 1.7 big feature preview: New Necromancers!   21 weeks 4 days ago

I love this news, thanks very much for refactoring the necromancer. I think this new design will be really fun. I can't wait to try it. Thanks for providing some permanent minions as well. These are much more fun than timed ones, IMO.

• Discordant ( + Critic, Kudzu, Primitive, Scorpion, Colossus)   21 weeks 6 days ago

I was just so suprised when everything went so well that i assumed that the class was op :)

time to try for my first higher diff win :D

Hey, thanks for trying out my addon, and congrats on the win.
    Most addons are balanced around nightmare / insane difficulty, since any character can *feasibly* win normal.
    Discordant revolves around AoE damage, which is strong against trash mobs. But will struggle against high hp bosses, which is more common on higher difficulties. Also, their early game isn't that great.
    Other than that, it's a bit stronger than most vanilla classes, but the same can be said for most addons here.
    Cheers.

I really like the class, but I am wondering if it might be a bit to strong.

I'm not usually a strong player, and i tend to die alot, so I played in normal difficulty as usual.

I played a Yeek Discordant that became a living GOD, at the end i steamrolled everything, my HP and psi didn't change at all, and I think the last time I used a regeneration/healing inscription was lvl 40 or earlier.
    Most things died before I could even se them, and the rest died from either a AoE or a few normal hits.

The character is "Voneie the level 50 Yeek Discordant" if you want to look it over

• PVP arena   22 weeks 1 day ago

I saw someone suggest asynchronous pvp: where you basicly choose a character from the vault and fight against an ai controlling that character. That would be way easier to implement than real time pvp.

• Qlass Pack   22 weeks 2 days ago

Oh nice, Bladebenders are back <3 <3 <3

• Fallen Meditant class   22 weeks 2 days ago

Now works better, switching Avalanche with brambbles made iit surviable at low levels, making Cunning prerequisite for most talents, while not good from style point of view, made prerequisites reachable. Seems that Lua errors from the previous version are gone, too. Probably should switch or change descriptions for Avalanche and brambles, too? Also, Antimagic version doesn't work very well (mainly the same reason it is bad for Brawlers - you lose many good gloves). Maybe add magic tree?

• Fuck Worms   22 weeks 2 days ago
    wow

Maybe you should run that sucker through an antivirus. Suddenly the word 'worm' seems a lot more ominous. 150 meg is larger than the DLCs

• Fuck Worms   22 weeks 3 days ago

This addon is 150 Megabytes, contains the entire data-folder and does not even work.

• Fuck Worms   22 weeks 4 days ago

Okay, just to be clear, is "fuck" a verb here, e.g. "Fuck worms. I hate fucking worms" or an adjective e.g. "Wow, fuck worms are the hottest new sex toy out of Gates of Morning"?

Either way, I assume from your key words that this is purely cosmetic? And do you mean worm masses or worms that walk? Because can't see the former eliciting much hate and/or prurience. So if such is the case, I'd be curious to hear the backstory. (Though if it's a worm mass sex toy, perhaps you could be delicate in your phrasing when providing said backstory.)

• ZOmnibus Addon Pack   23 weeks 22 hours ago

Just must have

• Talent Point Planner v10f.3   23 weeks 1 day ago

[sound F/X: SVN repo diving] What version of the addon are you using? Because it looks like that was fixed in release 10.5.0 back in September.

• Talent Point Planner v10f.3   23 weeks 1 day ago

Anorithil should be removed from options and betraying Sun Pally now provides Augmented Mobility tree instead of just Mobility tree.

• Talent Point Planner v10f.3   23 weeks 1 day ago

• Playable Naloren Race   23 weeks 3 days ago

I wouldn't mind at all, but I'll just update it myself. I've been putting it off because I want to give these guys a proper update... But I've been thinking that for more than a year and keep getting distracted with other projects. This is a quick change, though, and something I would incorporate in a more thorough update anyway. Expect an update soon.

• Playable Naloren Race   23 weeks 3 days ago

I did a quick and dirty edit of the exp penalty (1.30 -> 1.15) for my local copy (so online was disabled for that character). Nsrr, if you're reading this, would you mind if I upload my copy? All credit still goes to you for the actual addon, I just edited the experience penalty number in your code.

• Fallen Meditant class   23 weeks 3 days ago

The 3rd talent at the tree giving unarmed mastery has no prerequisites so is available right as the 2nd one is taken. Otherwise, feels somewhat weakish. Update: it is quite strong at middle levels, but quite weak before levels 4-8. Partly because few races are able to get unarmed mastery at level 1 with Cun 18 requirement, but I think there may be other reasons.

• Spell Merchants   24 weeks 1 day ago

- Gurock teach you Arcane Dynamo the moment you touch him, which cause your character to incur -20 spellpower penalty unintentionally.
    - Zemek spawn rate is extremely low. He's just nowhere to be found in most of my run. Please give him a fixed location like the sun paladin.
    - Atakesa sometimes spawn on top of scourged pit, making it unreachable.

• Custom Difficulty   24 weeks 2 days ago

Updated with buttons for easily switching to the standard, preset difficulties, and with support for Madness's new bonus life option.