• Bug: Statistics not updating   13 weeks 19 hours ago

ToME's website isnt updating my characters' and friend's characters' statistics for 2 days now... so you aren't the only one unfortunately.

Hopefully it will be resolved very soon.

• Bug: Statistics not updating   13 weeks 19 hours ago

ToME website isn't updating my characters' statistics either as well. Its been 2 days and counting. :(

• Bug: Statistics not updating   13 weeks 1 day ago

But It seems that the servers are still storing the information and unlocks for me?
    So only the website itself can't show the newly updated statistics?

• Adventuring Party   13 weeks 2 days ago

It should be solved. I think. It worked. Maybe I broke something somewhere else..? Meh should be fixed so whatever.

I spent a few hours trying to hyjack the character creation screen, but it didn't work and I'm too busy right now to focus on finding out so instead you just get a crappy boring fix for 1.1.0 instead of a fancy new character creation system.

• Auto-Acceptable Acrobatics   13 weeks 2 days ago

Will test this, but sounds like something I'd love and potentially push to get into the base game, thank you :)

• Adventuring Party   13 weeks 2 days ago

Turns out that the whole design of this addon is built on a set of code that completely wrecks the game settings right now into thinking you're in specific game settings. Which has surprisingly hidden impact on gameplay in most places. In this particular case it seems the rod of recall sends you to the majeyal campaign rather than the orc one when you leave the orc pride, which is kinda strange really. Probably messes up a lot of weird background things I never noticed too. Guess I actually have to sit down and properly configure this addon instead of relying on makeshift code. Shucks. I have no idea how long this'll take me.

• Adventuring Party   13 weeks 2 days ago
    Huh

Don't know how I missed that. Or why the hell it would happen as I made no changes to what happens when you leave a zone. Will try to solve. I would had responded sooner but I don't actually check this page often. I'd suggest you write on the steam page if you want a quicker response.

• Adventuring Party   13 weeks 2 days ago

There is nothing I can do about someone else making an addon that fails to remember which party member is which. So you'll have to bring it up with them.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   13 weeks 3 days ago

Maybe I'm missing it in notes, but are archers still have Poison category?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   13 weeks 4 days ago

Where's the addon folder for 1.52? It didn't show up in the folder. :/

MAC version

EDIT: I found it! I was instructed to "Show package contents" and it was in the list that popped up!

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   13 weeks 4 days ago

responding to an issue report by a fellow player is never a waste of time. we are a community where players support each other. do not hesitate to report issues.

• Tweaked Arcane Aether   13 weeks 4 days ago

Just to notify any users that use golem ironbreaker, it has a priority rating of only 10 so this and any other mod that overloads the golemancy tree will take priority over that mod.

• Adventuring Party   13 weeks 4 days ago

Seems to have a really odd reaction with the bazaar mods first escort to the shop town. It causes you to loss your party member (if you have one) and have it replaced with the escort permanently (instead of escort leaving the party it steals the spot that the party member was using and can not be revived to at least gain the items it had equipped) instead of leaving your party when it needs to.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   13 weeks 4 days ago

Ah, okay. So this isn't a version update issue. Thanks for the info.

Either way, my issue is solved now. Sorry for wasting anyone's time. ._.'

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   13 weeks 4 days ago

no. this is due to server connection probs. this time the gameserver seems to have been down for about an hour. patience is the word i guess.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   13 weeks 4 days ago

I've been having issues with logging in, and it says to check my name or password, but I'm sure I'm typing both in right. This started happening after I got logged off due to lost connection with the server. It seems to happen randomly, too. Sometimes I'll boot up the game, and I'll be logged in, and sometimes, I won't be.

EDIT: I must also add I'm using the launcher for 1.5.0 and selecting 'Patch' every time I boot up the game. Would that possibly affect this?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   13 weeks 4 days ago

Just the code logs themselves.

The Archer changes include:

Rapid Shot attack speed bonus capped at 35% (down from 40%)
    Rapid Shot movement speed bonus scales ~9% more slowly with rank.
    Rapid Shot turn gain capped at 20% (down from 25%) and scales ~20% more slowly with rank.
    Bullseye attack speed bonus cut by between 50% and 33% depending on rank.
    Shoot should no longer get put on cooldown for no apparent reason (I think)
    Trueshot attack speed bonus cut by exactly 1/3.
    Intuitive Shots can't trigger while you are Concealed.
    Escape has its cooldown increased by 5 (to 25) and is broken by all actions (like Movement infusion is) rather than just attacks.
    Concealment's damage avoidance chance reduced slightly.
    Aim's damage boost is reduced slightly at ranks > 1.0
    Snipe's cooldown increased by 2 (to 10)
    "Shadow Shot no longer instantly resets Concealment. Instead reduces cooldown by 2-9, activating Concealment instantly if cooldown is reduced to 0."

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   13 weeks 5 days ago

Is there any detailed update logs or something?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.1 "Forever and Some" is out!   13 weeks 5 days ago

From the time of the post, you likely were trying to log in during the daily server reset/maintenance. Around midnight EST is the time where the servers go down temporarily.

• DarkGod's mysterious DLC   13 weeks 5 days ago

Hey guys, i don't know if you have read this http://www.frame-rate.com/2017/02/24/death-hands-darkgod-tome-4-breathes-life-roguelikes/
    In this interview Dark God more or less announced the upcoming DLCs Broken World and Forbidden Cults.

• Help Desk Brief Hiatus   13 weeks 6 days ago

I'm back. I'll start trying to get to tickets when possible in the next few days; I apologize for delays.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.1 "Forever and Some" is out!   13 weeks 6 days ago

I bought the game on steam with all expansions and eerything. Was playing nice until the latest update. Once it got updated I cannot login online and use chat and my achivements have not been shown on steam. Any thoughts?

• Inferno Pettiness   13 weeks 6 days ago

Heres stuff from the changes.txt file from it:
    Before 1.0.5
    -hedge warden talents on adventurers
    -verdant wyrmic unlockable talents for adventurers
    -Cloak in night = instant
    -redux = instant
    -out of phase stacks infinitely
    -golems get more stats

1.0.5
    -Shortstaff+shield for arcane blade
    -mage warden+wildfire for arcane blade
    -armor training for arcane blade
    -fuck dirty fighting tho

1.0.6
    -I take hymns for negative regen, goddamnit. they give pen now.

1.0.7
    -I broke haste of the doomed.

1.0.8
    -Hymn nocturnalist is a sustain now. pen removed.

• ZOmnibus Addon Pack   14 weeks 3 hours ago

One of the best add-ons for this game imo

• Adventuring Party   14 weeks 6 hours ago

With this active it will cause the place to get stuck in the ocean after leaving Kruk Pride. Disabling this addon and getting out of town (after doing starting quest as an orc) comes out of town correctly.