• Greenwatch   17 weeks 2 days ago

I playing addon and I realize dhtere ar eno sound for any of spells for anamage atleast is it supposed to be like this?

• Class: Spellweaver   17 weeks 3 days ago

I'm having trouble reproducing this error. Could you tell me exactly what situation it happened under beyond just using Elemental Purification? Any kind of information on what the other components were, etc. would be helpful.
    Oh, also, I generally prefer to receive bug reports on the forums (link in the main description) because I have it set to automatically notify me there, so if you could report any further bugs there, I would appreciate it.

• Class: Spellweaver   17 weeks 4 days ago

I don't know if it's the same lua errors but I still get it when I kill enemies with the purification element.

error = "Game version: tome-1.7.4Addons: items-vault-1.7.0[O], possessors-1.7.4[O], inv_tiers-1.7.2[X], master-spell-merchants-1.7.4[X], select-your-escorts- 1.7.0[X], kam_spellweaver-1.7.4[X], expolevel-1.7.4[X], ashes-urhrok-1.7.4[O], ignore_rc_locks-1.7.0[X], orcs-1.7.4 [O], zomnibus-1.7.4[X], cults-1.7.4[O]Game version (character creation): tome-1.7.4Lua Error: /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:190: /data-kam_spellweaver/kam_spellweaver_damage_types.lua:961: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'resistChange' (a nil value) stack traceback:\9/data-kam_spellweaver/kam_spellweaver_damage_types.lua:961: in function 'projector'\9/data-kam_spellweaver/kam_spellweaver_damage_types.lua:16: in function 'projector'\9/engine/interface/ActorProject.lua:259: in function 'apply'\9/data-kam_spellweaver/talents/kam_modes.lua:364: in function 'doApply'\9/data-kam_spellweaver/talents/kam_modes.lua:920: in function 'getDamageFunction'\9/data-kam_spellweaver/talents/kam_spellslots.lua:141: in function </data-kam_spellweaver/talents/kam_spellslots.lua:99>\9[C]: in function 'xpcall'\9/engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:186: in function </engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:173> At[C]:-1 At [C]:-1 error At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137 fct At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:143 targetMode At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:214 accept At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:221 fct At /engine/interface/PlayerHotkeys.lua:326 At /engine/KeyBind.lua:231"
    seen = true
    reported = false

• Class: Spellweaver   17 weeks 5 days ago

Very good addon, however I had Lua errors related to the Elemental Purification element...

"error = "Game version: tome-1.7.4Addons: items-vault-1.7.0[O], possessors-1.7.4[O], master-spell-merchants-1.7.4[X], inv_tiers-1.7.2[X], select-your-escorts- 1.7.0[X], ignore_rc_locks-1.7.0[X], expolevel-1.7.4[X], ashes-urhrok-1.7.4[O], kam_spellweaver-1.7.4[X], orcs-1.7.4 [O], zomnibus-1.7.4[X], cults-1.7.4[O]Game version (character creation): tome-1.7.4Lua Error: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:351: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:324: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:190: /data-kam_spellweaver/kam_spellweaver_damage_types.lua:950: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'resistChange' (a nil value)stack traceback:\9/data-kam_spellweaver/kam_spellweaver_damage_types.lua:950: in function 'projector'\9/data-kam_spellweaver/kam_spellweaver_damage_types.lua:16: in function 'projector'\9/engine/interface/ActorProject.lua:259: in function 'apply'\9/data-kam_spellweaver/talents/kam_modes.lua:360: in function 'doApply'\9/data-kam_spellweaver/talents/kam_modes.lua:1162: in function 'getDamageFunction'\9/data-kam_spellweaver/talents/kam_spellslots.lua:141: in function </data-kam_spellweaver/talents/kam_spellslots.lua:99>\9[C]: in function 'xpcall'\9/engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:186: in function </engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:173> At[C]:-1 At [C]:-1 error At /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:351 useTalent At /engine/interface/PlayerHotkeys.lua:179 At /engine/interface/PlayerHotkeys.lua:162 activateHotkey At /mod/class/Game.lua:2565 fct At /engine/interface/PlayerHotkeys.lua:326 At /engine/KeyBind.lua:231"
    seen = true
    reported = false"

• The Hammer of Urh'Rok: Part I   17 weeks 6 days ago

I'm having fun so far (not finished yet).

The whole "worst timeline" with Urkis strolling around, old demons on the loose and so on is pretty interesting.
    I wonder if it would make sense for the Grand Corruptor to show up as ally or otherwise, and maybe for some other side bosses, like Ben.

A few complaints for the sake of complaining:

- Shops are overstocked. Good for gearing up of course, but a bit overwhelming. Splitting runes/infusions and weapons/armour by type would be most convenient.
     - An extra floor for Walrog's dungeon, please? I've got a bit of overkill problem and only managed half of the quest numbers before killing everyone.
     - Having some allied demonic forces appear would be thematically proper. Maybe a limited-use summoning artifact airdropping imps/wretches at your approximate location.

Great job though.

• Class: Spellweaver   18 weeks 10 hours ago

In a recent update, I bumped the initial number of slots to four and reduced the cooldown of attack spells to 5, so hopefully that should help. I'm still doing balancing work, so it should keep improving over time.

• Class: Spellweaver   19 weeks 38 min ago

Very nice concept! I played a bit yesterday and it was quite fun.

I found the number of spell slots very limited. 4-5 active talents in total with 7 cooldown each for both offensive and defensive talents? If I left 2 slot for shield and teleport then I would only have 2-3 offensive talents which need to be prepared out of combat (unless the one generic tree is unlocked, which seems a bit complicated and annoying to use). Perhaps more slots or reserved slots for the two utility spells?

I also found the synergies between different elements a bit lacking and the gameplay can be a little dull. Granted there are tons of ways to prepare spells with diffferent elements and modes, but in combat you can only cycle through 2-3 offensive spells which have quite long cooldowns. I also found mana to be quite limited. This class feels a lot weaker than archmage at the moment which has a lot of cooldown 3 beam spells plus tons of disable/aoe/utility spells that don’t share cooldown/slots. And archmage has meta tree which is OP. Some ideas: more slots but with varying cooldown, ways to reduce cooldown, more active talents for utility. I feel there should be more interesting choices to make during combat (more buttons to press), not just before combat.

• Class: Spellweaver   19 weeks 21 hours ago

Well, it's actually finished now, so you're welcome to try it out. It still might have typos and minor glitches since even after the initial round of post-release bug fixes, I'm probably missing something, but it should be mostly there.

• Spell Merchants   19 weeks 1 day ago

I am really loving this mod, however I did encounter one difficulty with it: when I was in Angolwen the spell merchant spawned in on the path up to the village, on one of the the one tile chokepoints leading up to the shops and so on. Because I could not move onto the merchant's tile without speaking to him, I could not pass him to access the village's shops and resources, and now Angolwen is closed off to me.

• Morvarc'h's Improved Escorts   21 weeks 1 day ago

Hello, may I fork this to add personal tweaks? Credit will be given, of course.

• Improved Auto-explore and Rest   21 weeks 4 days ago

Meditate doesn't seem to be automatically triggered on rest, even if it is more efficient, in 1.7.4. At 70 equilibrium I'm frequently resting for 40+ turns which would have been just under 30 if it turned on meditate. It does properly turn off though. Also, it would be nice if it supported casting to regenerate positive/negative energy.

• Dance of the Edge   21 weeks 5 days ago

So, I'm not sure if you're still trying to replicate this specific error but I've managed to stumble twice on bugs regarding these lines:

Lua Error: /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:102: attempt to index local 'tbl' (a nil value)

At [C]:-1 __index
      At /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:102 reReq
      At /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:114
      At [string "return function(l, self, data) local ok=false..."]:1 triggerHook
      At /mod/class/Actor.lua:6833 getTalentFullDescription

Both times were with different characters and different occasions. One, you can check my other post up there, was with a Sword Dancer per see, as soon as I activated a Dance. Another time was with an Adventurer, I didn't even have the Dances though, and I was just scrolling through the talent list and the error popped-up. This might actually give you a better ideia of the cause though, since all these 3 times do have something in common (Both my cases and prob the one with the original poster here.)

I usually save points when I level up (I use playerAIO), and it just so happens that every single time this has happened to me it has happened that I had points to distribute (Stats/Class/Category/Generic).

I hope that helps you narrowing down the problem and with the solution.

• Dance of the Edge   23 weeks 3 days ago

So I've just started a new character, first map, and as soon as I activate a dance to walk around I get this:

At [C]:-1 __index
      At /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:102 reReq
      At /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:114
      At [string "return function(l, self, data) local ok=false..."]:1 triggerHook
      At /mod/class/Actor.lua:6833 getTalentFullDescription
      At /engine/HotkeysIconsDisplay.lua:417 onMouse
      At /mod/class/uiset/Minimalist.lua:1815 fct
      At /engine/Mouse.lua:91

It happens regardless of the dance I activate.

• Extended Possessors   23 weeks 3 days ago

While assume form will give me extra talents up to the limit, placeholder talents do not replace them when reverting form, instead giving me black squares that crash the game when moused over.

• Dance of the Edge   23 weeks 6 days ago

Also, Darkside's duration does not seem to be going up properly. Duration at 1 point for me is 7 and at 5 it's supposed to be 11, but at 5 I'm still getting only a 7 turn duration.

• Dance of the Edge   23 weeks 6 days ago

The blade dancer boss placed at the end of trollmire in Bill the Troll's special zone does not replace Bill and instead spawned with him. I don't know if this is intended, but if it is, it messed up Bill the Troll in the process as he now spawns as a randboss with a class (on insane). I nearly got ganked by Gunslinger Bill the Troll while trying to fight your new boss. Very cool mod though, and a very fun class. Thank you for making it :)

• Shorter Dungeons Redux   25 weeks 22 hours ago

Seems to cause floors beyond the first for Alt Sandworm Lair (Normal Sandworm Lair is fine) to spawn with a map that is just a small room without any sandworms to dig tunnels. Disabling the addon before map creation fixed this issue for me the one time I've had it, so I am fairly certain it is caused by this addon.

Also, manually going back a floor from the last floor of some of the shortened dungeon tends to generate removed floors. From Slime Tunnels to Grushnak Pride, for example.

Thank you so much for creating this mod all the same. The prides in particular were starting to grate on me...

• Playable Shertul Race   26 weeks 2 hours ago

i have interest your addon.

but no balance addon is lua error.

The content is the same as the one above.

I ask for a quick resolution. I am very interested.

• Nyles GOD Mode light   26 weeks 1 day ago

I can't find it after installing the addon.

• Spell Merchants   26 weeks 1 day ago

I've finally updated this addon to 1.7
    The "Blood Soaked Ruins" are now fixed and will no longer crash your game or corrupt your save!
    ALL necromancer spells have been added to the Necromancer Merchant!
    Fixed a bug where Gurock would teach you Arcane Dynamo the moment you touched him (you will now have to purchase it).
    Added the ability to buy the steam generator!

• Spell Merchants   26 weeks 1 day ago

All these should be fixed as of 1.7.2 Thank you very much for bringing them to my attention!

• Playable Shertul Race   26 weeks 4 days ago

Trying out your addon. Thrice; the second with the "DLC", Third with only your addon. Every time, same Lua error when clicking New Game (it never reaches the new game screen)

ERROR:
    Game version: tome-1.7.4
    Addons: cleaner-descriptions-1.7.0[X], easy_map_v2-1.6.0[X!], ashes-urhrok-1.7.4[O], orcs-1.7.4[O], PlenumTooltipCustom-1.7.4[X], items-vault-1.7.0[O], shertul-1.7.4[X], convenient-digging-1.5.5[X!], turn_separators_v2-1.6.0[X!], tinkering-1.7.0[X], possessors-1.7.4[O], cults-1.6.0[O!], invorder-1.7.0[X], clean_doll-1.7.2[X], inv_tiers-1.7.2[X], audiomancy-1.7.4[X], compare-1.7.0[X]

Lua Error: /engine/utils.lua:2475: cannot open /data-shertul/talents/sher_tul.lua: No error
    At [C]:-1
    At /engine/Module.lua:1084 instanciate
    At /engine/utils.lua:2999 showMainMenu
    At /engine/init.lua:207
    At [C]:-1 dofile
    At /loader/init.lua:217

Addons for 2nd try:
    Addons: ashes-urhrok-1.7.4[O], items-vault-1.7.0[O], shertul-1.7.4[X], possessors-1.7.4[O], orcs-1.7.4[O], cults-1.6.0[O!]

• New Alchemist   26 weeks 6 days ago

Edit: Removing Arcanum did not fix.

Double Edit: Removed a bunch of addons. It solved being unable to access the menu, and refunding the Gem Spell talents stopped the repeating lua error.

• New Alchemist   26 weeks 6 days ago

Ran into a run ending error - unable to take actions or access the menu. Was having a good time before then, though.

Lua Error: /data-new-alchemist/talents/spells/gem-spell.lua:230: attempt to index local 'death_note' (a nil value)
        At [C]:-1 __index
        At /mod/class/Actor.lua:633 actBase
        At /engine/GameEnergyBased.lua:119 tickLevel
        At /engine/GameEnergyBased.lua:64 tick
        At /engine/GameTurnBased.lua:51 tick
        At /mod/class/Game.lua:1582

• ToME Russian translation (Русский перевод)   27 weeks 1 day ago

Супер! Спасибо за труды, наконец-то!)