• Cleaner Item Descriptions for Korean   10 weeks 5 days ago

둘 다 게임에서 그대로 가져오는 것들인데, 실력의 한계로 그쪽은 번역하는 법을 모르겠네요.

• Cleaner Item Descriptions   11 weeks 1 hour ago

This is fixed in the newest version. Thanks!

• Cleaner Item Descriptions   11 weeks 1 day ago

If you craft a Tier 4+ Focus Lens for Blind-Fight, equip it, and unequip it, the Blind-Fight tag will remain in the helmet description permanently.

• Cleaner Item Descriptions for Korean   11 weeks 2 days ago

6종 스탯(힘민지 등)이랑 종족 카테고리 같은 일부 옵션이 영어로 나오는데 원래 그런 건가요? Zomnibus 호환성 등등으로 일부를 포기했다든지.

• Improved Adventurer   11 weeks 4 days ago

addon seems to completely remove wanderer as a birth option. Not even grayed or dashed out, it's simply not there at all.

• Improved Adventurer   11 weeks 4 days ago

• Player AIoo   11 weeks 4 days ago

Ok for Normal, or Nightmare beginning. Later to uncotrollable skill usage.

Can have good synergy with Automatic Talents Gambit addon. But a-b-c-d-e and ect. skill usage break all rotations.

• Infinite Dungeon Challenges Every Level   11 weeks 4 days ago

Work ok, but game more likely to break on level change (infinite "Generating new level" text).
    Meaby add options like "Chalange every 2/3/4 levels"?

• SkooBot   11 weeks 4 days ago

When player get Pinning effect(phys or poison) its often cause working bot to just drop-freeze the game.

• Finally did it   12 weeks 1 day ago
  • Class: Hekatonkheire   12 weeks 1 day ago

might be the best marriage of theme and mechanics of any addon class i've used yet, great feel and Hands is a really neat resource system

• Finally did it   12 weeks 2 days ago

Just 16 days and you got your first win, that's impressive! You have tons of fun ahead of you, look forward to it!

• Tome ru (Русификатор, бета версия)   12 weeks 2 days ago

Было бы удобнее если в описании аддона указать что уже переведено. Лор? Умения? На сколько процентов?

• Class: Shining One   12 weeks 2 days ago

+ atmospheric description and concept

+ cool 3in1 pseudo-premanent pseudo-clones, fragile but can use many player spells

-lack of battlefield control: 2 knockback, 1 short stun, 1 short pin, 1 self teleport, 1 damage reduction

-lack of skill combos: only "bonus fire damage on light hit"

-+scanty direct damage: just stack Incinerator flame dot and try not to die

Shining One its like light-based Cultist of Entropy, but more fragile.

• Mr Frog VFX Pack   12 weeks 6 days ago

Fair enough :)

• Mr Frog VFX Pack   13 weeks 8 hours ago

I don't expect ever really keeping a coherent changelog for this one, since I work on it very haphazardly (it's been sitting around being gradually added to for about half a year). It mostly gets worked on whenever I get a cool idea (see: the haze effect for Gloom) or if I run into something while playing that bugs me (see: thaum's wide ice beam which upset me so much it caused me to make new fx for every single beam I could think of except light and lightning).

• Mr Frog VFX Pack   13 weeks 1 day ago

Ohhh, what a nice surprise! Seen so far the Invoke Darkness and Gloom gfx and they both look great!

Do you plan to list the changes or we should find them by ourselves? :)

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.7.4 "Wandering Star" is released!   13 weeks 2 days ago

Or consider adding a re-roller to the first Stat page on creation.

• Odyssey of The Summoner (for ToME 1.7.4+)   13 weeks 3 days ago

I forgot to mention that it needed it before. It should work fine without Embers now, but I haven’t done much testing yet, so it could still have some problem I don’t know about.

• Odyssey of The Summoner (for ToME 1.7.4+)   13 weeks 3 days ago

Oh so you basically need Embers of Rage? I somehow missed that. I don't own it so that does explain things. Thank you.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.7.4 "Wandering Star" is released!   13 weeks 3 days ago

Someone already made that addon: https://te4.org/games/addons/tome/wanderer_3in1

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.7.4 "Wandering Star" is released!   13 weeks 3 days ago

wanderer is probably the best idea for this game at this stage. But trying it out making me wonder if we could be offer like 3 choices and pick only 1 for each new random class/generic telant? Judging how many telants are in the pool, I can see most of wanderers being a total disaster to play. If people are starting to reroll for reasonablly playable seeds, I see a point to make it less random by giving the player some level of choice.

• Odyssey of The Summoner (for ToME 1.7.4+)   13 weeks 4 days ago

Whoops, newest version should have fixed that (it happened if you don't run ToME with Embers of Rage when you were running OotS). OotS will probably work better if you're running Embers of Rage though, so you still might want to do that, but it shouldn't crash if you don't now.

• Odyssey of The Summoner (for ToME 1.7.4+)   13 weeks 5 days ago

Playing as a minotaur.

I got an error when ungrasping my weapon, deactivating the graps weapon sustain.

Also got an error when an escort tried to enter the portal. The escort was not able to enter, only gave error.

This was with both errors: "..ks/neka_therianthropy_summoner_for_current_tome.teaa/load.lua:1114: Attempt to index field 'steamtech' (a nil value)"

• My evaluations of all the classes   14 weeks 1 day ago

It's not bad per se. It's a matter of going all in. If you want to do stealth, you have to go balls deep and stack all sources of stealth you can. Enemies either see you or don't, so it only seems weak when you don't stack it because of the few enemies who do see you.
    In reality, it is strong to the point of being dumb, with enemies missing most of their attacks on you unless you're both close-by and in a tight room.
    And on that note, traps, poison and throwing knives are all mostly usable without breaking stealth, turning it into a permanent defense.