• Discordant ( + Critic, Kudzu, Primitive, Scorpion, Colossus)   6 weeks 6 days ago

I really like the class, but I am wondering if it might be a bit to strong.

I'm not usually a strong player, and i tend to die alot, so I played in normal difficulty as usual.

I played a Yeek Discordant that became a living GOD, at the end i steamrolled everything, my HP and psi didn't change at all, and I think the last time I used a regeneration/healing inscription was lvl 40 or earlier.
    Most things died before I could even se them, and the rest died from either a AoE or a few normal hits.

The character is "Voneie the level 50 Yeek Discordant" if you want to look it over

• PVP arena   7 weeks 2 days ago

I saw someone suggest asynchronous pvp: where you basicly choose a character from the vault and fight against an ai controlling that character. That would be way easier to implement than real time pvp.

• Qlass Pack   7 weeks 2 days ago

Oh nice, Bladebenders are back <3 <3 <3

• Fallen Meditant class   7 weeks 2 days ago

Now works better, switching Avalanche with brambbles made iit surviable at low levels, making Cunning prerequisite for most talents, while not good from style point of view, made prerequisites reachable. Seems that Lua errors from the previous version are gone, too. Probably should switch or change descriptions for Avalanche and brambles, too? Also, Antimagic version doesn't work very well (mainly the same reason it is bad for Brawlers - you lose many good gloves). Maybe add magic tree?

• Fuck Worms   7 weeks 3 days ago
    wow

Maybe you should run that sucker through an antivirus. Suddenly the word 'worm' seems a lot more ominous. 150 meg is larger than the DLCs

• Fuck Worms   7 weeks 3 days ago

This addon is 150 Megabytes, contains the entire data-folder and does not even work.

• Fuck Worms   7 weeks 4 days ago

Okay, just to be clear, is "fuck" a verb here, e.g. "Fuck worms. I hate fucking worms" or an adjective e.g. "Wow, fuck worms are the hottest new sex toy out of Gates of Morning"?

Either way, I assume from your key words that this is purely cosmetic? And do you mean worm masses or worms that walk? Because can't see the former eliciting much hate and/or prurience. So if such is the case, I'd be curious to hear the backstory. (Though if it's a worm mass sex toy, perhaps you could be delicate in your phrasing when providing said backstory.)

• ZOmnibus Addon Pack   8 weeks 1 day ago

Just must have

• Talent Point Planner v10f.3   8 weeks 1 day ago

[sound F/X: SVN repo diving] What version of the addon are you using? Because it looks like that was fixed in release 10.5.0 back in September.

• Talent Point Planner v10f.3   8 weeks 1 day ago

Anorithil should be removed from options and betraying Sun Pally now provides Augmented Mobility tree instead of just Mobility tree.

• Talent Point Planner v10f.3   8 weeks 1 day ago

• Playable Naloren Race   8 weeks 3 days ago

I wouldn't mind at all, but I'll just update it myself. I've been putting it off because I want to give these guys a proper update... But I've been thinking that for more than a year and keep getting distracted with other projects. This is a quick change, though, and something I would incorporate in a more thorough update anyway. Expect an update soon.

• Playable Naloren Race   8 weeks 3 days ago

I did a quick and dirty edit of the exp penalty (1.30 -> 1.15) for my local copy (so online was disabled for that character). Nsrr, if you're reading this, would you mind if I upload my copy? All credit still goes to you for the actual addon, I just edited the experience penalty number in your code.

• Fallen Meditant class   8 weeks 4 days ago

The 3rd talent at the tree giving unarmed mastery has no prerequisites so is available right as the 2nd one is taken. Otherwise, feels somewhat weakish. Update: it is quite strong at middle levels, but quite weak before levels 4-8. Partly because few races are able to get unarmed mastery at level 1 with Cun 18 requirement, but I think there may be other reasons.

• Spell Merchants   9 weeks 2 days ago

- Gurock teach you Arcane Dynamo the moment you touch him, which cause your character to incur -20 spellpower penalty unintentionally.
    - Zemek spawn rate is extremely low. He's just nowhere to be found in most of my run. Please give him a fixed location like the sun paladin.
    - Atakesa sometimes spawn on top of scourged pit, making it unreachable.

• Custom Difficulty   9 weeks 2 days ago

Updated with buttons for easily switching to the standard, preset difficulties, and with support for Madness's new bonus life option.

• Qlass Pack   10 weeks 11 hours ago

Boring as hell. All classes were already present at forum, and they aren't even reworked particularly good. Zephyr had useful light tree removed, but had not even its variant of weapon mastery done according to 1.6 standard, e.g.

• Qlass Pack   10 weeks 1 day ago

Been a while since there's a good class pack like this, so great job.
    Some of the talents are a bit too simplistic, but it's still fun.
    I'll be looking forward for more updates!

• Grove Keeper   10 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks again for the report :)

• Fate Archer for ToME   10 weeks 3 days ago

well, it is a reason to study Chinese harder... ;))

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   10 weeks 3 days ago

Firstly, it's quite strong but still interesting to play. That said, no Wild Infusion or Breaker Rune at start feels an artificial weakness. Agree about strangeness of no sound. It would be better if item eating was explained better ingame. I still am not sure whether it provides any tangible bonuses or is a purely cosmetic option. Also, the beholder ring is unable to attach the Crystal Focus unique gem. Is it WAD or?

• Verdant Class Pack   10 weeks 4 days ago

Not sure how this got duplicated.

• PVP arena   10 weeks 5 days ago

yep, would be cool to make the game actually multiplayed, maybe even not only 1vs1 - also 2vs2, 3vs3 either as clans or as random (but balanced) teams

• Verdant Class Pack   10 weeks 5 days ago

If you've managed to complete the requirements to unlock this class, I'm assuming you would have noticed that 'quests' don't mean anything with regard to progressing the game, and that you can find yourself a suitably levelled dungeon to do next.
    I'll see if I can work out why the Quest doesn't get set to "Finished" though.

• Arcanum Class Pack   10 weeks 5 days ago

I don't check these comments ever, so using the forums or the Steam Workshop comments is a better place to post stuff.

But while I'm here...

Damadtroller, are you getting the addon from here or Steam? I'm aware of the error and I'm trying to find the cause so that I can stop it from repeatedly happening.

wrana5, yeah its a bit of a mess. Sorry. I haven't quite been able to keep up with my Addon maintenance with the version changes. A few classes now need a big overhaul. That addon was supposed to contain much more stuff, but I didn't get very far with it.