• Parasite-in-Pocket   26 weeks 4 days ago

A necklace appear in inventory like a gray unidentified 'a necklace with fangs'.
    If u want to know a magical properties - Right click on item and chose Identify. Item change to 'Fanged Collar'.
    P.S. : Item usable without Identify (Parasite Race)

--- РУС ---
    Ожерелье появится в инвентаре, как серый неопознанный предмет 'a necklace with fangs'.
    Если вы хоитте узнать магические свойства - Кликните правой кнопкой мыши по предмету и выберите Identify. Предмет изменится на 'Fanged Collar'.
    P.S.: Предмет используемый и без идентификации (Раса Parasite)

• Adjustable Levelup   26 weeks 6 days ago

Wouldn't mind an update myself.

• Parasite-in-Pocket   27 weeks 1 day ago

Deliting 26+ Mb scam
    now work correctly.. again...

---- РУС ---
    - Удалено 26+ Мб мусора
    Снова работает стабильно....

• Embers With All Races   27 weeks 6 days ago

I keep forgetting to do it. Maybe I'll remember now. Thanks, me.

• Embers With All Races   27 weeks 6 days ago

Any reason you've not yet added your newest races, Sholtar and Vor'tep?

• Embers Races for Maj'Eyal Campaign (Last Hope Start)   27 weeks 6 days ago

In this version the races from EoR (orc, yeti, whitehoof) will start in the town of Last Hope. In the original race port they start in Trollmire.

• Embers Races for Maj'Eyal Campaign (Last Hope Start)   28 weeks 10 hours ago

What is the difference between your version and Zeranamu original version?

• Player GAI   28 weeks 1 day ago

If you need to contact me please post on Steam in the workshop entry. I'm active on Steam but almost never come here.
    The workshop entry for this mod is located here

• Player GAI   28 weeks 1 day ago

The workshop entry for this mod is located here

• Skirmisher Buffs   28 weeks 1 day ago

I have a total rework for Bombardment planned that will hopefully fix this issue by giving it more mobility, stay tuned for that~.

• Cornac Rectification   28 weeks 2 days ago

I don't understand what this addon does. Does it give Cornacs more category points? Or earlier access to generics?

• Skirmisher Buffs   28 weeks 2 days ago

I think this addresses the wrong problem. The problem with the skirmisher is not that it's a weak class. The problem is that while it works well enough at low to middle levels, it now - after last Archer update - lacks a distinct flavor AND it has about nothing to do at high levels. So - while shield wall is a strong talent which helps - we would need some distinct high-level talent(s) much more. What it should probably play like is something like Temporal Warden with hiis constant mobility and switching of weapon sets... I seem to remember that some mods use talents working like such...

• I didn't know this had a blog   28 weeks 2 days ago

some people read these, but community has pretty much enough with forum/discord/tomechat.

There is also steam forums, gog forums, /rlg/ and reddit if you really wanted some place else to write about ToME

i never had a problem typing here though, seems to be on your end

• Customized Xorn Race   28 weeks 6 days ago

You're an idiot. Everybody else ignore this comment.

• Mage Knight   29 weeks 17 hours ago

There's a conflict with the draconian race addon due to both of them containing the name "earthen body"

• Draconian (Fork)   29 weeks 17 hours ago

There's a conflict with another addon called "mageknight class" or something like that, it has to do with both addons containing an ability with the name "earthen body" figured I'd put that out there just so you know.

• Arcanic Rogue   29 weeks 1 day ago

Just d/l'd this class. I'm new, so it took me a while to decide whether this was my mistake or not.

The current version does the following.

Upon starting a new character, 3 of the primary stats start at 100. I didn't note which 3, but I think it was dx, wp and cunning. Also starts w/ 5000 hp or something like that.

The basis of the class is interesting, but these problems make it unplayable.

Hope to see a revised version some day.

• All Spells Tree Unlock   29 weeks 1 day ago

Fixed Harmony and Combat Training Spell trees
    Now works correct;y with Wyrmic (all spell trees)

---РУС---
    Исправлены ветки Harmony и Combat Training
    Теперь корректно работают ветки Wyrmic'а (доступны все открытые ветки)

• Addons?   29 weeks 5 days ago

... unintended duplicate post ... must be some temporal horror around.

• Addons?   29 weeks 5 days ago

I'm just getting into ToME and the addons.

The first one that I tried was tome-nullnewgems (thats the file name). It was so well done that it encouraged me to look further. From a novice's perspective, it seems that most of the addons are of very good quality.

I did reach a point where classes from addons that I'd not even tried yet started showing up on rares. And then beating me into a pulp. That might be fun later, but it got to be too much. After messing around for a while, I found a set of QOL plus a few classes that I prefer.

This is my addon protocol.
    d/l everything that sounds interesting, immed put it into the game.
    Start up the game and manually disable the new stuff in the addons dialog.
    Then, before I start a new game - when I feel like it - I go back into the addons and enable them again.

I was editing the desc.lua file and all sorts of nonsense. This way is much easier and gives you exactly the control that you'll want.

• Shaman   30 weeks 3 days ago

well i just realised i'm not automatically notified for post on my addon so, first, sorry for the wait (if you ever come back to read this)

And yup, I will open the class to other campaigns it just did not cross my mind, hehe. Will push next update ;)

• Resist levels   30 weeks 3 days ago

no noticable effect from this mod. Maybe conflicts with Adjustable level-up?

• All Spells Tree Unlock   30 weeks 4 days ago

Added all DLC's feautures (Tinkers, Wyrmic talents, etc.)

--- РУС ---
    Добавлены все DLC'шные нововведения (Тинкеры, Таланты Вирмика и т.д.)

• Shadows are Botamon   30 weeks 4 days ago