• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   34 weeks 6 days ago

I want reset my data, but I delete data in my computer by mistake.

I did't read that part "To use it you need to be currently logged ingame in a character."

so I delete the "t-engine" folder... and never activate "reset data"..

I just want reset... could you?

• Inferno Race Pack   35 weeks 20 hours ago

Your likely problem is that you have to many files if your total file count in the addons folder (not including folders). Reduce the number of files in your addon folder to 97 and place your none steam workshop addons that are inactive in a folder for storage and swap them out as you need em.

• Odyssey of The Summoner   35 weeks 6 days ago

Don't worry about it. Just pretend I'm your new PR guy.

• Odyssey of The Summoner   35 weeks 6 days ago

Thanks Micbran-- I've been meaning to link it, but always forgot lol

• Odyssey of The Summoner   35 weeks 6 days ago

...for the link

• Odyssey of The Summoner   35 weeks 6 days ago

It's been there the whole time, just not linked on the addon page.

• Odyssey of The Summoner   35 weeks 6 days ago

...it seems very ambitious, and I can tell it's a labor of love. I really want to get to enjoy it but it keeps either giving me an error message -- that I sent, but doesn't seem to refer to any other add-ons -- when I reach the "Expendable?" dialogue (and does so each time I dismiss the error message) or, if I reach the main map, it places me in the far upper left corner, right in the middle of the ocean, where I can't move or do anything. I do have other add-ons (you can see them on my "Oddy Test" character in the vault) but none of them seem to be of the sort that would cause this.

Just so we're clear, I really do admire what I've seen (though maybe you could cut out a couple of the steps when the character is insisting on staying, heh) and want to be able to play it further. If it's just an add-on, I don't mind turning it off. But some add-ons I'm used to and would rather not turn them *all* off.

(Maybe you could start a forum thread so players can discuss the add-on more easily? It seems like you put a lot of effort into it, so if any add-on deserves a thread, this one does.)

• Spell Merchants   35 weeks 6 days ago

Was wondering why no updates have happened in several months.

Are you still working on this? Any way we can help?

• Nekarcos's Quality of Life 01: Effect Display   36 weeks 14 hours ago

Absolutely DarkGod!
    Afterall, the purpose of add-ons is providing where there is lack. If something like this is implemented into ToME itself, the add-on will no longer be necessary.

... Uh, and as long as you're (perhaps) here... I can't seem to figure out the password for my Steam account (Nekarcoss) and I'm currently using an account I made like 3-4 years ago... LOL

• Nekarcos's Quality of Life 01: Effect Display   36 weeks 1 day ago

Very nice!
    I may steal some of that for inclusion in tome itself, if you agree :)

• Die in Obscurity   36 weeks 1 day ago

beautiful

• Die in Obscurity   36 weeks 5 days ago

wow just wow

• All Classes on Nightmare Challenge on Twitch and Youtube!   37 weeks 19 hours ago

good work, i hope one of this days you write a mindslayer guide, since everytime i try em i feel like im doing something wrong :C

• All Classes on Nightmare Challenge on Twitch and Youtube!   37 weeks 3 days ago

Looking forward to the streams! :D

• Tales of Maj'Eyal on Android?! Oh yes baby!   38 weeks 2 days ago

If you ever have a need for a Beta Tester I'd happily help out with my Google Nexus 6P; would even donate for the privelige. I always find myself wanting to play ToME when I can't access my computers D:

• Randboss Rando   38 weeks 3 days ago

Got it working, it didn't like eternal darkness/necromancy +/Necofriends.

• Randboss Rando   39 weeks 2 days ago

Well you see I have addons set so rare monsters and bosses can be any class/addon classes for increased randomness and difficulty, sometimes I face against crazy combinations, or get a rare that more of a threat than the next 3 bosses. so If I remove all the other classes it kinda kills the point of having them as well as what this addon would introduce into the game in unison with that.

• Randboss Rando   39 weeks 2 days ago

Try disabling every single mod you aren't using at the time. For example, if I want to play the game as a Draconian Berserker, then I would disable every single mod that adds extra classes and races except Draconian.

• Randboss Rando   39 weeks 2 days ago

=( one of my 100+ mods conflicts with this one and I can't get past the new game screen with this one in

• Inferno Race Pack   39 weeks 3 days ago

Can you look through my 100+ mods to tell me which one is conflicting with this class being added? cant make it to character creation with this one added, thanks.

• Firmamancer Class   39 weeks 3 days ago

• Trench Strider Class   39 weeks 3 days ago

• Glutton Additions   39 weeks 4 days ago

the defualt buff still has you getting hungry with digestion but i made it so even without the class talent as long as you digesting hunger will decrease and as for making stuff optional well thats easy enough if you can convert the stuff to a hook table thing and have conditionals added in. And maybe I could make a ability that can be used like digestion but has a longer duration. Excrete is different in that it takes no turns at all to use and is instant basically I think the author made it to throw away stuff you dont want to take a turn consuming (consume takes a turn). Need some way to sort though your "stomach" of consumed creatures so that you can save em for rations later. On the perm stat thing it was like that before but it was way to overpowered so that's a no. Do you mean like granting a heal or something if you digest someone that might be to powerful and giving some temp resources is hard to code (if want it granting regen of resources it has to be of stuff that the creature had and not equil, hate, or time stability). Excrete has a use so changing it is out as long has it lets you trash the creature out without using any energy. As for item consumption i want to make it later on grant a small health and give you resource regen for the duration instead (i don't like the current power buffing part at all). Consume artifect I already have plans for I just dont know how to code it. There is already a way to use the creatures as a summon so that is useless and that would take a turn. That thing about granting item skills would be way to OP. I think the better idea is healing half or a but bit more of you health on consuming the artifact, grant you extra resource regen and a small amount of power based on the power type that is capped based on the rank (and saving it for later).

• Glutton Additions   39 weeks 4 days ago

Some of the stuff I'm having issues implementing if you want you can help me with some of the stuff like figuring out how to cap the max stats you can get for absorbing artifacts (btw you can absorb randarts too) and make it give you a half health for absorbing so that their is always a use in it (ei save your butt in emergency).

• bit more talents can be absorbed with class   39 weeks 5 days ago

I have plains for changing consume artifact look at consume artifact's code i have some comments in the skill for my plans for it. The only reason i haven't implemented the changes i want is just that I'm not good at coding so I have trouble implementing it.