• Teleport: Kroshkkur Unspelled   30 weeks 2 days ago

The point of add-ons are to do things that are outside the scope of the base game. However, I generously grant you the right to not use this add-on, since you are so opposed.

• Teleport: Kroshkkur Unspelled   30 weeks 2 days ago

Inside the world Zigur faction and Kroshkkur faction are enemies of highest priority. There should be no characters who can collect bonuses from both of them.

• Shaman   30 weeks 3 days ago

why not, i haven't really touched this for a while but it'll go on the list of things to do when i get back to it.
    Thanks for the idea!

• Shaman   30 weeks 4 days ago

considering how important shaman path is ya might wanna have a way to tell which path you're on.

• Adjustable Levelup   32 weeks 4 days ago

It does not give level up bonuses in Infinite Dungeon (no extra stat points, talent points, etc). Only initial character creation bonuses.

• Adjustable Levelup   32 weeks 5 days ago

If I choose to adjust Resource gain on level up menu, then turn on sustains, my sustains will eliminate the new bonus resource cap from level ups, and instead revert to normal resource caps.
    Specific Example. I have 100 negative energy cap from Anorithil skills. if I turn on Hymm sustain, my new Negative Energy cap becomes really low, like 5 negative energy, when sustain should only take 40 negative energy.

This seems to happen with all sustains. Turning off sustains returns the Bonus Resources gained from levelup.

Also, adding Bonus Life on level up seems to also affect Boss/Rare enemies that spawn (at least on Madness difficulty), giving everyone bloated HP values, not just player.

• CON Buff   33 weeks 1 day ago

I might consider some sort of per level increase, but I'm wary of such a large boost to EHP with no stat investment. Either way, I don't have time to do it right now. If you would like to fork the mod and make your own version, you have my permission. (As does anyone else.)

• Demon Seeds Stack   33 weeks 1 day ago

It's still WIP (only version 0.5.0). Getting the seeds to work is the first step, I'll be making further changes when I have time. I've only addressed some of the farming/swapping seeds tedium so far, and I still need to rebalance the seeds after the second.

I don't want to allow demons without points in the talent, but I might disable unlearning (like armour training).

• Adjustable Levelup   33 weeks 1 day ago

Huh, didn't realize Stone Wardens were on Adventurers now. It's been fixed and I'll upload the new version. (CT is probably also a new thing, I added that as well.)

• Adjustable Levelup   33 weeks 1 day ago

I'm not sure what you mean, could you provide more detail?

• Adjustable Levelup   33 weeks 2 days ago

Also, Sustains don't seem to adjust to new resource caps set in Level Up menu, only old ones.

• Adjustable Levelup   33 weeks 3 days ago

It seems that for some reason, I can't access the Stone Warden class skills as adventurer even though I'm playing Drem from Forbidden Cults dlc.

Drem is supposed to have access to Stone Warden Skills like Dwarves as adventurers in vanilla game.

Also, Combat Training should be unlocked by default for all adventurers.

• Demon Seeds Stack   33 weeks 3 days ago

I'd say that this makes the class too strong while not addresssing its main source of tedium. :( I think it would be better to make a possibility to collect lower tier demons (e.g., imps) without floating points in the first talent...

• Nullpack   33 weeks 5 days ago

Er, I hadn't really looked at the comments on this section of the site.

Sorry for the late replies.

I'm putting the replies over in the forum thread where it's easier to quote / respond: http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?p=234167#p234167

If you comment over there, it's much easier for me to see and respond.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

• Playable Mummy Race   34 weeks 56 min ago

I'll look into it.

• Custom Difficulty   34 weeks 5 days ago

please try to make it work with everything is uniques, and force alternate zones.

• Playable Mummy Race   34 weeks 6 days ago

I 've found that starting this mod with Death Knight mod it hangs up at the inintial dungeon while trying to proceed to 2nd level. Maybe with some other mods too - may you look at this?

• Auto Use Tweaks   35 weeks 7 hours ago

I want to use it every X turn or check the same old buff.

pain suppressor salve

I want to keep the pain suppressor salve all the time, but using two Medical Injector is a waste.

and
    While Resting does not work. (check Quick draw)

• Auto Use Tweaks   35 weeks 9 hours ago

I want to use it every X turn or check the same old buff.

pain suppressor salve

• Unlocked Adventurer   35 weeks 3 days ago

...require donator status, but I don't think Stone Wardens do anymore. I recall DG allowing non-donators to unlock them a few months back. Not sure if the fact that one requires you to be logged in as a donator and the other doesn't is relevant to your coding, but figured a heads-up couldn't hurt.

• Cornac Rectification   35 weeks 4 days ago

It gives the cornac one more category point at birth (so 2 instead of the default 1).

EDIT - Actually I think it's 3 instead of 1, or perhaps this race now starts with 2 and the mod is +1).

• Roguelike Chat Guard   35 weeks 4 days ago

Having an option to just plain remove all letters from pop-up choices would be great.

There are never so many options that I want to skip a bunch, not unless it's a store and in those cases pressing a letter usually means buying something off the screen. It's basically never useful to me to have letters quick-pick any option.

Anyway, this addon is great.

• Now You See Me...   35 weeks 4 days ago

I haven't gotten very far yet, but I love having these guys show up as npcs. The first time I got hit with an Illusion, I almost had an embolism. The shader work is top notch. This is such a treat, thank you.

• The Burning Coals   35 weeks 4 days ago

I enjoy this addon, but could I suggest a nerf to the bone giant boss you fight in the starting dungeon/area? 590+ recovery is a tad ridiculous. Also, in the EoC-Wizard's House/Fortress, the Opressive God Aura has a typo in it. It should be Oppressive, not what it is. EDIT 2019/2/13 12:02 PM Whenever I try to go to the basement where you fight the alchemist via the staircase, I end up getting a perpetual "loading the next area" bar. This happens on every new BC character I've rolled (which is two: female spiritmancer/male phoenix knight). I have the latest version of the addon, and this is the first time I'm having this issue. This doesn't seem to happen on any previous BC characters I've rolled.

• Spell Blade Class   35 weeks 4 days ago

1. changing equipment (incl. rings) or buying talents - 1-2 sustains are always dropped by this class; 2. this class gets bonus for staffs - wouldn't it be logical to give them some talents for 2-handed weapons? As is, staff bonus is almost useless....