• Faetouched Collection   27 weeks 4 days ago

It should be fine in the undead start. The only real difference is you don't get the Fae Choker which you're intended to switch out for something more reliable anyway.

• Zilquish Race   27 weeks 6 days ago

Pretty interesting Race with a strong Generics Tree.
    One question, can the Zilquish eventually use Blood of Life?

• Faetouched Collection   27 weeks 6 days ago

Did you plan for undead Charmed to be possible? If so, you probably should make it so that Titania starting zone/quest overrrides the undead one?

• Faetouched Collection   28 weeks 20 hours ago

Didn't have any problem with dig while playing.
    Mirror and rod of recall are not active talents but item effects, so no problem either.

Command staff is a weird case because instead of being linked to the staff itself, it's learnt when you equip a staff and unlearnt when you unequip it. Attune mindstar should be similar.

Also, now that I think about it, those two are kinda buggy and sometimes (even without addons) the data they use get corrupted or something and you can no longer use them on the character without a crash.

• Faetouched Collection   28 weeks 21 hours ago

Then probably also the mindstar's select element, Dig and probably mirrror. Maybe also Rod of Recall.

• Faetouched Collection   28 weeks 1 day ago

So, after losing my character stupidly against a Zigur patrol, I made another (also short lived) and used a staff of illumination.
    One small annoyance I encountered when using a staff is that queen's whim constantly selects command staff (especially early game when you dont have many actives) and you have to select an element or it doesn't activate.

I haven't actually tested it but by that logic if you have "Create Tinkers" it would force you to actually craft something to get the bonus effects when it's selected, effectively cripling your character at low levels.

You should probably blacklist those two talents from being selected by queen's whim, it would make playing the class smoother.

• Faetouched Collection   28 weeks 1 day ago
    OP?

Funny though probably OP. During the test run the only time I died was froom the reflection rune on the troll hedge mage - who couldn't do anythinng otherwise. Both Bill and Sawtree wwere the breeze. Some miscasts like the chicken invasion were hilarious. The class would probably work best with staves, though thematically I'd think there should be some possibility for double-blades. Didn't like the pudgy fairy graphics. Thanks for the good work otherwise. I'll post if I get any other noteworthy observationns on this.

• Faetouched Collection   28 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks for the kind words! I fixed the bug with wood sprites in EoR. Thanks for the report!

• Class: Demolisher   28 weeks 2 days ago

Ramming Speed and Full Throttle are the 3rd and 4th talents in the Engine tree.

• Class: Demolisher   28 weeks 3 days ago

Although being little bit too strong, this class is actually great fun. Integrated rune can greatly help with low mobility issues.
    One question remains: What is Ramming Speed and Full Throttle? These two talents are being buffed by Battle wagon tree and yet... There is no way of learning them as far as I know.

• Player AIoo   28 weeks 3 days ago

Hi,

Would it be possible to release it in the Steam Workshop? It is really more convenient to keep track of addons and update them :)

• Faetouched Collection   28 weeks 3 days ago

The charmed is a very bizarre and chaotic class. A bit confusing but fun to play.
    It's always nice to see addons with entierly new mechanics.

The Wood Sprite seem very good at hit and run tactics with their wing talent and ranged classes.
    Nearly tripling your movement speed at talent level 5 changes the gameplay a lot.
    (Might be a bit OP but it's not global speed and sprites are quite frail. Honestly I'm not good enough at this game to properly talk about balance.)

BTW, when trying to make a Wood Sprite in the orc campaign, it tries to load files from the Barachi race and crashes the game.

• Mage Knight   28 weeks 4 days ago

instead of items drop gor a Lua error after killing an Unique (Skirmisher/Bulwark)

• I did it - finally got off the main continent   29 weeks 18 hours ago

Nice, what was the class that finally broke through?

• QuickTome QoL Changes   29 weeks 19 hours ago

Is this compatible with addons like ZOmnibus? Don't want to bork my savegames just yet.

• My first character: a halfling rogue   29 weeks 1 day ago

I do think I will have 1 point heavy armor on all my characters if I can.

• My first character: a halfling rogue   29 weeks 1 day ago

Most talents that require specific armor only check the chest slot.
    This also applies to the two types of armor training, so dont put more than one point in heavy armor, as the only thing you will get from it is the unlock.

• My first character: a halfling rogue   29 weeks 1 day ago

My first halfling rogue "Bilbo Baggins" met his untimely end fighting a high level skeleton magus inside a strange tower in Trollmire. I think he got me in one or two shots. My hubris got the best of me. The arcane crystals earlier on were already more than I could handle in a fair fight without cheesing the stairs.

My second halfling rogue "Bilboman Begins" defeated the troll boss and got some sweet loot. It was a good fight. I haven't made up my mind whether to raise up my strength to get heavy armor for survivability or to rely on parrying and defense. I hear that as long your chest piece is not heavy, you can retain mobility skills, with heavy helmets, gloves etc.

• My first character: a halfling rogue   29 weeks 1 day ago

I guess Trollmire is super early game since it is the first area. It seems fair that later game enemies will be less vulnerable to stealth. I hope to succeed as a highly lethal assassin, picking when, where and how to fight to finish off monsters effectively. Eager to find out how this turns out!

• My first character: a halfling rogue   29 weeks 1 day ago

How is the rogue coming along? Or have you made a new character yet? I've been playing for many years. So, its fun to hear about someone finding their way early

• My first character: a halfling rogue   29 weeks 2 days ago

...have decent ways to win fights in the early game. It does take thought and effort to master these, and you clearly learned how to use the halfling rogue well, so congrats on that.

Later game is a bit more tricky. For rogues, for instance, stealth and invisibility grow harder to use effectively because so many higher-level enemies are really difficult to fool this way, so as you level, look for alternate strategies available to rogues so you have effective methods to continue winning fights when opponents (and their minions) will almost certainly see you coming. Good luck going forward.

• Notes about Writhing Ones in Russian   29 weeks 4 days ago
    ==>

Сонм Древних шел гурьбою по мрачной той дороге,
    Лорд Хастур шел последним и больше всех пылил,
    Случайно иль нарочно,
    Он сам не знает точно -
    На чудище Лорд Хастур ногою наступил.

Он поднял это чудище и взял его с собою
    И вдруг узрел тентакли зеленые на нём -
    К владыке Амактелю
    Огромною толпою
    Несутся злые боги, аж путь горит огнем!

^_^

• My first character: a halfling rogue   29 weeks 4 days ago

If a beginner, be a big gunner.

• My first character: a halfling rogue   29 weeks 4 days ago

I love building characters. I look forward to the challenges ahead.

• My first character: a halfling rogue   29 weeks 5 days ago