• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   27 weeks 12 hours ago

Exciting update to be sure!

• Playable Mummy Race   27 weeks 2 days ago

The pyramid has been moved west.

• Playable Mummy Race   27 weeks 2 days ago

Based on Skeletons, Ghouls, and Whitehoofs, I took it for granted that undead should get Strength boosted. I initially thought Strength/Magic would be appropriate, but Whitehooves already had that stat distribution.
    Magic/Willpower would have been a good combination too, but it didn't occur to me, and in hindsight, seems perhaps more appropriate for a ghost.

• Playable Mummy Race   27 weeks 2 days ago

I initially had planned to do this!

However, Ghouls already inflict a disease, so it felt like it overlapped too much.

Mummy Rot's main effect is preventing healing. In D&D, you expect the mummy to be destroyed and the PCs to be alive but wounded, and probably troubled by rot for some time. In ToME, healing reduction is a powerful but very specific effect, and will wear off quickly. It didn't seem right to grant it at the race level.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   27 weeks 4 days ago

Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Need I say more?

• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   27 weeks 5 days ago

Noob question, sure, but I've been working on an adventurer class for Insane difficulty & would like to post it on the respective forum. I checked the ToME file location & no luck, nor could I find it within "my profile."

• QuickTome: Zone Overhaul   27 weeks 5 days ago

Love this addon.

I would greatly enjoy an all-in-one download option like the zomnibus pack, but thanks a bunch for making these whether you decide to pack them together or not!

• tome2   27 weeks 6 days ago

It seems the bug when you attack something is when you select a god for your character, as I believe I never recieve it when I choose none.

• tome2   27 weeks 6 days ago

• tome2   27 weeks 6 days ago

• tome2   27 weeks 6 days ago

• tome2   27 weeks 6 days ago

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   27 weeks 6 days ago

Nice! Any infos on when we can expect 1.5? Or is it SOON(TM)?

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   28 weeks 2 days ago

I've been waiting since switching from TE2 to TE4. This will be so fun.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   28 weeks 2 days ago

Nygård <3

• Insane/Madness Last Hope Spawn   28 weeks 3 days ago

Right now undead can't use this addon. They start in Last Hope, but get swarmed immediately by the hostile locals.
    How about either the addon ignores undead or it adds the Cloak of Deception?

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   28 weeks 3 days ago

First thing I'm doing when this comes out is hijacking an air elemental, then heading to tempest peak.
    There I will bathe in Urkis' lightning bolts while doing a silly dance and giving both fingers.

• Prowler   28 weeks 3 days ago

It's in the Mobility tree... but not the one that you have :/ The Assassin addon you are running replaces the old Mobility tree that Prowler uses with a different version that does not have the Strider talent. The new version is slated to be merged into the base game with 1.5, along with the Rogue changes and a bunch of other stuff, and when that day comes I will decide what I want to do about those talents. This whole class needs a major overhaul, but I've been putting it off. Waiting for 1.5 gives me a nice, vague deadline to consider changes and work things out ;P

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   28 weeks 4 days ago

I still dig out my old 2.3.5 files on occasion to run Lore Master/Possessor/Druids. Miss the excitement of getting a cyclops corpse or eventually the GWoP. Excited.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   28 weeks 4 days ago

Hot bloody damn! :O <3

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   28 weeks 5 days ago

beautiful and totally worth the wait i bet! praise darkgod!

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   28 weeks 5 days ago

So if you're a luminous/radiant horror then you get some absorption? I'd want to be a worm that walks in the dark crypt.

• Prowler   28 weeks 5 days ago

Hey there, I noticed that two of the talents (prowl and something else) both mention a skill called "Strider" that reduces the cooldown of the aforementioned talents. Where the heck is it?

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   28 weeks 5 days ago

I've always liked monster-skill type powers. This looks like it will be a lot of fun. It'll be cool to discover which monsters can be used. I want to be a Worm that Walks! Come ooooooon!

• The Burning Coals   29 weeks 3 days ago

1: if you're playing a steam class, all 3 inscription slots begin filled (2 medical injectors, 1 steam generator), so you don't get the shield rune. I'm not sure how you'd solve this, but I just wanted to inform you.
    2: Could you make a forum post for this class? It makes discussion on bugs and the like more likely to happen.