• Glutton Additions   39 weeks 5 days ago

I prefer longer digestion because you lose hunger longer/keep full longer
    Suggestion: Please add a option that lets you toggle your changes to the cooldown of digestion.

Secondary Digest Suggestion:
    Suggestion:
    It would be cool if digesting an enemy had a similar effect as item consumption instead of only using it to learn skills, like while a enemy is digested you gain a % of it's stats until finished or maybe just one stat or all of it's stats or greater access to it's skills/abilities until finished digesting at which point you lose them. (and then learn the one skill like normal) A permanent or chance of permanent boost in a stat from eating bosses/unique monsters would be cool too.

Devour would be nicer if it gave some other bonuses or a extra bonus for finishing off enemies with it.

Suggestion: I know other skills give HP/Resource drain later on but it would help increase early survivability adding a resource drain/replenish to devour or on last hits for devour.

Excrete is pretty useless and does the same thing consume does but without any benefit.

Suggestion: Make excreted creature re-appear as A ally/summoned creature for standard 5-7 turns or depend on current digestion cooldown count. Alternative make excrete a ranged attack or layable trap that does damage based on creatures size category/ect.

The item consumption techniques are under powered and may need to last longer/give more, eating artifacts seems a bit under powered/anti climatic.

Suggestion: Boost the amount you get from artifacts/ Items and boost the duration of the item boost.
    (Items) Add a low chance to gain permanent stats off items based off of the different color quality types or make unique items give perm stats too?
    (Artifacts) Make it so you gain 1 randomly bonus that the item actually gives?
    Items/Artifacts that have skills/abilities that they grant you while wearing them, have the player gain permanently by eating them.

• bit more talents can be absorbed with class   39 weeks 5 days ago

Was wondering if you think these techniques need any improvement. They seem a little underpowered to me. The bonus you gain from eating most artifacts seems very anticlimatic

Also using devour on oozes breaks them most the time, causing them to spawn endlessly and be immortal.

• Glutton Additions   39 weeks 5 days ago

The Lichform Limit break addon was indeed the problem. Thank you. I've had mods conflict every now and then, I've never reached a limit. I usually keep whichever one i like best at that point.

• Glutton Additions   39 weeks 6 days ago

I was able to remake my glutton find with this mod active and I looked at you mods active on your latest glutton. Its possible that you have 101 files in the mod folder by the time that you activate glutton additions. (hitting the file limit of stuff in direct directory of the addons folder will prevent any games from loading and stop char gen). I also see some mods in you mod list that might conflict with each other specifically Lichform Limitbreak 1.4.5 might conflict with necromancy compatibility since both modify the lichdom ability.

• Glutton Additions   39 weeks 6 days ago

• Glutton Additions   39 weeks 6 days ago

I use this mod myself when I use the glutton class and it does not cause it to crash its possible that you might have the to many mods in your mod folder.
    BTW was their any error if you have one post it and I'll try to guess the issue.

• Glutton Additions   39 weeks 6 days ago

This mod just crashes my game after I click new game, don't even get to the character creation screen.
    I have the newest version of the game and all the DLC and I have the newest release of the glutton class.
    But I do have like 50+ addons installed. adding this one just crashes my game though.

• Anguished   40 weeks 11 min ago

Didn't I put a forum link for a reason? :P

• Anguished   40 weeks 34 min ago

You should inform users that the siphon sustain also has a 7 per turn drain to their psi.

• Anguished   40 weeks 46 min ago

if you don't have a mastery in erase at raw rank 5 it ends up overflowing the value or something so it ends up removing -31 effects (you likely need to floor the value). Of course if you have mastery in the talent it removes to many at raw rank 4 (17 buffs....) and gets negative value of -4 at raw rank 5.

• Anguished   40 weeks 5 hours ago

As long as long as someone has a working voice box they can still speak just its much harder.

• Anguished   40 weeks 8 hours ago
    i

double posted

• Anguished   40 weeks 9 hours ago

cauterization is used to close off body parts

• Anguished   40 weeks 11 hours ago

Why would a enemy not me able to speak just because you burned their lips.

• Anguished   40 weeks 11 hours ago

I see that you forgot to change level requirements of the 2 skills you swapped around.

• Anguished   40 weeks 11 hours ago

You should change erodes required level to level 1 since you have skill that uses 3 vim at level 1.

• Anguished   40 weeks 23 hours ago

Looking over your skills again it does seem that you have a few skills that can help character gain vim.

• Anguished   40 weeks 23 hours ago

I'll probably just swap Erode and Hellfire and play around a little with the vim values.

• Anguished   40 weeks 1 day ago

Almost all of your talents use vim but you only have it so you gain vim via killing. Maybe you should have it converting health to vim with the power of the psi of the character with a generic. If not maybe replace the resource used to health instead of vim.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.8 aka "Of Redemption" is released!   40 weeks 1 day ago

Yeah, it goes to the error message when I try to level up. I've tried all three methods. Right clicking on my character at all opens up the error message, as does "p" and clicking the icon. All of my other characters can level up just fine.

Thanks for looking into this.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.8 aka "Of Redemption" is released!   40 weeks 1 day ago

What exactly happens? nothing ? error ?
    How do you try? press "p"? click on the levelup icon? right click=> levelup on yourself?

Thanks

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.8 aka "Of Redemption" is released!   40 weeks 3 days ago

Yesterday's patch made it so that I can't go into the Level Up screen on my Shaloren Marauder. I wouldn't mind so much and just let the character die, but this was the sixth attempt on Nightmare Roguelike and I've got some pretty sweet gear for her. I tried switching back to 1.4.6 and I tried today's patch, but neither worked.

Please help. I've been so excited that this character was actually working and I really want to see how far I can go with her. :(

• Classic UI Buff Removal   40 weeks 3 days ago

Works fine for me (tested in Maj'Eyal)
    Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't active >.<

Can we please get a fix that allows classic ui users to remove buffs? :(

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.7 aka "Of Perception" is released!   40 weeks 3 days ago

Hi,

On the download page i can see only 1.4.6 download links.