• Mage Knight   29 weeks 2 days ago

Arcane Knight's ray attack 'destroy projectiles in the path' part doesn't work. The teleport activating when you target yourself with Arcane Convenience (sic?) also seems to be not working.

• Mage Knight   29 weeks 3 days ago

A LUA error on subj. States it's produced by Earthen Body. UPD: It's a conflict wwith Draconians mod which uses the same talent name..

• Japanese Translation Test   32 weeks 1 day ago

日本語訳感謝します....!
    エラーが出てしまったのでこちらのほうでご報告しておきます。(報告する場所が間違っていましたら
    削除いたします...)
    [Japanese Translation Test1.0.3]を導入後、日本語化ができましたが、
    錬金術師でプレイするとキャラクターシートを開いた際にエラーが出てしまいます。
    何度試してもキャラクターシートが閲覧できない状態なので対応お願いします....

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   32 weeks 2 days ago

While I don't know a thing about modding this game, wouldn't it be possible to add an additional faction in the game that takes most of its code from the existing ones?

• Point Credits   33 weeks 1 day ago

Disregard my comment. All I need to do is just upgrade the talents and the counter will go into negatives

• Point Credits   33 weeks 1 day ago

How do you actually go into the negatives? I cant seem to unlearn a talent point or stat points..

it says "You cannot take out more points"

• Demonologist ReSeeded v1.0.3   33 weeks 2 days ago

Please update this

• 1.7.2 Fix for Prodigies   34 weeks 17 hours ago

While this is great, there appears to be a bug.
    idk what exactly caused it but, once I picked up the Prodigies I found myself with a bug that came to me almost every time I used a spell.
    Something something FireTalentCheck or so...
    And a lot about projectiles as well.
    But despite the many forms of errors I got, the FireTalentCheck thingy stayed consistent
    The spell didn't trigger and if I cast it again it was working most of the time...
    weiiiird.

• My First Quest as a new adventurer: Killing the Lone Wolf   34 weeks 19 hours ago

I'm from the Unsolved Mysteries program, if anyone knows how this mystery was ever resolved let us know at UNSOLVEDXXMYSTERYXX.com

• Eoland's Vampire Race   34 weeks 1 day ago

can we use it in EOR company?

• Gunsnake   34 weeks 2 days ago

Lady Aeryn
    Sun paladins' holy head
    Sawbutcher'd to death

• Improved Enemy UI   34 weeks 2 days ago

Nice idea! I'll try it out

Edit: unfortunately it clashes with my tactical borders addon

• Point Credits   35 weeks 3 days ago

Thank you!

• Automatic Talent Gambits   36 weeks 1 day ago

Is there a way to avoid talent use outside of combat stopping auto explore? Casting arcane eye, vision, track(I would assume), etc. outside of combat stops auto explore.

Would be nice if it didn't, so one could i.e. constantly cast track outside of combat and then set auto explore up to stop upon rank x+.

• Clean UI   36 weeks 1 day ago

Wow. What a good job. Will be using this forever.

There is one slight problem. eq in the transmog chest does not have a distinguishable highlight state. which is to say that if you are browsing eq in the transmog chest and mouse over or click on something, there is no discernable change in state. You have to rely on the tooltip. While this ought to be fixed (if its not just me), it hardly detracts from the work.

• Free Respec   36 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks for the reply.
    After several hours of playing, it seems that only stats and categories points learned before installation of this mod are unlearnable. I installed this mod through editing the existing save file. It is a risk I am willing to take. Better this than restart again.
    I suppose that my way of installation is not supported by the mod.
    Anyway, it is a great mod and I really cann't play without it. Thanks for your great work.

• Gunsnake   36 weeks 3 days ago

Terror crawls inside
    Lashing strikes upon my mind
    How to use left glove

• Free Respec   36 weeks 3 days ago

My characters can unlearn stats and categories. Do you have more information?
    Did you update this addon in the middle of the adventure? Maybe v1.1.2 and v1.1.3 don't campatible with previous version.
    Sorry for inconvinience.

• Free Respec   36 weeks 3 days ago

I am unable to unlearn my stats points and category points which I learn at levle 10. All talents points are unlearnable though.

• Gunsnake   36 weeks 4 days ago

A ToME chat lament
    About the lost snake rares led
    To the best unique.

• Free Respec   36 weeks 5 days ago

Really cool addon. I was wondering how complex it would be to make a similar one where it starts a character completely untrained for all category and talent points? Sort of a blank slate character. Thanks!

• Gunsnake   36 weeks 6 days ago

Orcs are hiding
    sneaking around each corner
    thy flesh consumed

• My First Quest as a new adventurer: Killing the Lone Wolf   36 weeks 6 days ago

We, the people are in dire need of closure to the adventures of the new adventurer who was about to kill the Lone Wolf.
    Have the preparations been good enough?

• QuickTome QoL Changes   37 weeks 12 hours ago

When Crypt of Kryl'Feijan is available (and completed, in my case) I am not able to use the Orb of Communication.

• Full Respecialization   37 weeks 6 days ago

Voxxy has mailed the addon's author (no reply) and was considering writing a fix for this addon herself, but someone beat Voxxy to it. And quite very well, is seemings! :0
    Here is the link to new addons: https://te4.org/games/addons/tome/free-respec
    Voxxy is postings this comment to help people like herself in the difficult time of transitions. Wear masks, protect friendsies-- errm, wrong topics. Kikiki. ^v^'

There's a way to change the addons for an existing character, though is requirings a bit of file editing:
    - Locate a file called "desc.lua" inside a respective character's folder inside your local ToME save directory;
    - Is a simple text file! Can be opened in Notepad. Remember to make a backup first, as is always shoulds when modifying something manuallies;
    - Locate a row starting with "addons = {", find the names of an addon is wishing to replaces, and replaces!
    - In our cases, 'FullRespec' is needings to be replaced with 'free-respec'. Mind the quotes! Quotes is importants. Very.
    - Save files. And is thats! Is dones! Congradulationses. ^v^

Not every addon can be replaced, added or removed mid-games, mind yous, but these twos is cans, and so yousie can upgrades with no problems at alls. Is working for Voxxy. ^v^

Oh, and considers looking at Voxxy's personal addon of similar thematics! Is goods. Yaya. :>