• Grove Keeper   44 weeks 3 days ago

Lua Error: /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:164: /data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:537: bad argument #1 to 'distance' (number expected, got nil)
    stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'distance'
        /data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:537: in function 'damtype'
        /engine/interface/ActorProject.lua:258: in function 'project'
        /data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:522: in function </data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:516>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:162: in function </engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:151>
      At [C]:-1
      At [C]:-1 error
      At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137 fct
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\interface\GameTargeting.lua
      At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:143 targetMode
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\interface\GameTargeting.lua
      At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:280 targetMouse
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\interface\GameTargeting.lua
      At /mod/class/Game.lua:2523 fct
          =from= modules\tome.team\mod\class\Game.lua
      At /engine/Mouse.lua:71
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\Mouse.lua

[ONLINE PROFILE] sending error
    [LOG] #YELLOW#Error report sent, thank you.

Had this error appear when I tried to teleport on my lightplant while having the plant song active. I think all it did was fail to spawn the second light plant. Been really enjoying this class so far, love all the different ways you can mix and match the builds.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.5 "The Long Dark" is released!   44 weeks 3 days ago

GOG is still 1.6.4 ... any news when that will be updated to 1.6.5?

• Respec Talent?   44 weeks 6 days ago

Try Adjustable Levelups addon from the vault, which lets you set the number of talents you can change your mind about and roll back. Currently using it to allow me to respec the last 100 talents.

• Spell Merchants   45 weeks 19 hours ago

Looks cool but i feel like this is a mod i should use after i unlock all of the classes it would be cool if the mod could tell what classes i have unlocked and lock out the ones i don't have but it does not matter since i know most people have most of the classes unlocked I'm just new to the game.

• Archery Addons Patch for ToME 1.6.4+   45 weeks 1 day ago

Possibly a conflict with something else you're running? It worked with this fix in my testing. I was able to create a Viper and tested at least all active talents without running into any problems.

• Archery Addons Patch for ToME 1.6.4+   45 weeks 1 day ago

I am not sure, but Viper hangs up due to some other reason, so archery fix shouldn't help it much.

• Steam Witch   45 weeks 5 days ago

I think you've given the Steam Witch her fixed Spacetime Tuning in a way that's overwritten the paradox tuning for other mod classes and Adventurers?

• Weapons Pack FIXED   45 weeks 5 days ago

possibly it's another mod conflict, i don't have time to test without anything else enabled - but heads up that turning on this pack on my game stops steamguns from registering as valid ranged weapons (they have range stats and Shoot prerequisites and so forth, but cannot be fired using Shoot or any ranged talent that checks if you are holding a weapon).

• Curse Levels   46 weeks 2 days ago

thanks <3

• Passive Cooldowns   46 weeks 5 days ago

I've taken a stab at your request; I hope it's what you had in mind.

• Nominate Tales of Maj'Eyal for the Labor of Love award on Steam   47 weeks 1 day ago

I unfortunately don't think its odds are amazing because of the small community, but I sincerely hope that our voices can at least get it nominated...that alone would see people buy it to see what it's about!

THE DAY A ROGUELIKE GETS AN AWARD ON STEAM IS ALMOST GOTTA BE A COLD DAY IN HELL BUT I'D RATHER THROW ANOTHER LOG INTO THE FIRE THAN LET THE FIRE GO OUT! KEEP THE FIRE ALIVE TALES!!!

• Nominate Tales of Maj'Eyal for the Labor of Love award on Steam   47 weeks 2 days ago

The fact that we only get one vote per game at most makes it harder to get Tome an award but putting in its name is still a good thing for the stats keepers at valve.

• Respec Talent?   47 weeks 3 days ago

I should just pay attention more, being careless ended up killing me anyway lol.

• Respec Talent?   47 weeks 3 days ago

Unfortunately there is no way I can think of respeccing spent Categories. :/ You might ask a mod to see if they can help.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.4 "The Neverending Story" is released!   47 weeks 4 days ago

Hey, I gotta ask: why is v13 of the launcher the version packed with every update, and also the version available from the "download the launcher" link?

I ask because that v13 always immediately updates itself to v14, which seems kinda silly. Why not just put v14 in the packages?

(It's kind of unrelated, but the launcher ALSO fails every version with this "error: game/modules/boot-te4-1.6.3.team not found" problem, where 1.6.3 is the version that I'm trying to update from. It's not THAT annoying since I finally set my profile directory to be outside of my install directory, but I thought I'd mention it.)

Arcane Amplification Drone=arcane penetration = arch mage only?

There are very few other classes of arcane , and their few class no need arcane penetration. only neeeed archmage.

Prodigy design should be multiple classes can be shared.

And prodigies nerf too much. Prodigy should be a strong skill.

I think Prodigy needs to be reorganized as a whole.

• Automatic Talent Gambits (Improved)   47 weeks 4 days ago

The visible rank conditions count the number of visible enemies of rank X+. See https://te4.org/wiki/Rank for a description of what rank is. Hopefully that helps!

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.3 "Oops !.. I Did It Again" is released!   47 weeks 5 days ago

Nice, thank you!

• Adventuring Technomancy   47 weeks 5 days ago

Actually it does not ;) What this does is make adventurers able to be and prevent archmages from it ;)
    There is no simple way to do it :/
    But I will do something about that someday

• EndFightBalance   47 weeks 6 days ago

this should all be fixed in 1.6.2

• Weapons Pack FIXED   48 weeks 1 day ago

game hangs in INfinite Dungeon

• Sick game   48 weeks 1 day ago

Indeed.

• Automatic Talent Gambits (Improved)   48 weeks 1 day ago

I have a question. What is "visible rank"?

• Fix water flood rendering error   48 weeks 2 days ago

As per title. Works on 1.6.1, so far.
    Thanks.