• Discordant class (and friends) -updated 7v-   29 weeks 1 day ago

The following appears everytime I try to use Psionic Form on my Yeek Discordant:

Game version (character creation): tome-1.7.2
    Lua Error: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:351: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:324: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:190: /mod/class/Actor.lua:7078: attempt to index local 't' (a number value)
    stack traceback:
    /mod/class/Actor.lua:7078: in function 'effectsFilter'
    /mod/class/Actor.lua:7099: in function 'removeEffectsFilter'
    /data-discordantupdate/talents/disco/dform.lua:16: in function
    [C]: in function 'xpcall'
    /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:186: in function

So true! ;)

• Gunsnake   29 weeks 1 day ago

Cataclysmic beams
    Level entire armies and
    That poor escort, oops

• Root's Classes   29 weeks 2 days ago

produced half a ton of errors when fighting a Solipsist who used that thing Saw Horrors so love. Telekinetic hold with continous damage.

• Gunsnake   29 weeks 2 days ago

Atop the high peak
    Sorceress and her lover
    Both tasted my fists

• Discordant ( + Critic, Kudzu, Primitive, Scorpion, Colossus)   29 weeks 2 days ago

Welp. Not sure if you're still here but I found few errors.

This pertaining to swear any time it's used.

While this is to flip off. Don't why trigger but it probably is related to crit..or something. *shrug *

• QuickTome QoL Changes   29 weeks 2 days ago

Current version causes level generation to hang.
    Tested w/ and w/o this addon active.
    Its intermittent but it seems to get worse.
    It doesn't throw a bug or crash, it just causes the level generation to hang.

• Player Profile never updates   29 weeks 2 days ago

I have the same issue, I have created a thread for that on the forum http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?t=51750 hopefully it will be fixed at some point :)

• Root's Classes   29 weeks 3 days ago

This bug should be fixed now. Thanks for your report.

• Unrandom Egos   29 weeks 3 days ago

Causes an error upon starting the ID, seems like the randart generation code is not happy. it then will fail generating levels after the first

• Root's Classes   29 weeks 4 days ago

Generates errors when trying to make a Raider character.

• Player Profile never updates   29 weeks 5 days ago

My achievements and last time logged in hasn't updated since 2015, so, no it's the site.

• Gunsnake   29 weeks 5 days ago

There I saw the tree
    Not even once did I think
    The tree would saw me

• Gunsnake   29 weeks 6 days ago

I can’t help but think
    Why did I open that vault?
    During your game you:

• Gunsnake   29 weeks 6 days ago

Moar, moar!

• Gunsnake   29 weeks 6 days ago

Lone shellcasing falls
    As does the newfound victim
    Soon all is quiet

• Draconians (1.7 compat)   30 weeks 7 hours ago

if you're able to get any extra work done on it, let me know cause I loved this back in the day. not sure if its a bug or not, but the sprites from the old mod aren't loading in, nor are the talents beyond the initial 1 (Channel Power). Also, not sure if it was implemented or not, but the unique starting area isn't popping up either (from the Aura fork).

Definitely no crashes here so far (only briefly created characters to see if it'd break). Thanks for your work with this! Already glad just to have a start with them.

• Discordant ( + Critic, Kudzu, Primitive, Scorpion, Colossus)   30 weeks 4 days ago

There is also an error when psionic form is activated, it seems to happen even if no effect is there to be cleansed.

• Gunsnake   30 weeks 4 days ago

Bravo for a poem
    about a gun toting snake
    with bullets for you

• Player Profile never updates   30 weeks 6 days ago

None of my characters since 1.7 are getting saved to the character vault.

• Phantom Warrior Class   31 weeks 6 hours ago

I appreciate the very constructive feedback!

- I changed Bull's will to be a passive, and Afraid of Time to be a sustain (with low paradox cost).
    - I made Quantum Deflection to have CD at least 2. Its CD is slightly reduced for the main character, but doubled for the phantoms.
    - My impression is steamsaws are mostly one-handed which don't fit the theme of the class. It will also involve DLC dependency which I'm not entirely sure how to make compatible for all versions.
    - Eschaton is slightly nerfed. In particular, Hidden Resources and T4 of Higher racial will not longer work.
    - Afraid of Time is designed to have no stack cap. I could set something like 30, but in my test playthroughs enemies are usually dead before getting >=20 stacks.

I also switched the order of talents so that one can have the beam talent at lvl 1, to make the early game less sufferable.

• Zilquish Race   31 weeks 9 hours ago

Thanks. This is a fun twist on undead.

• Discordant ( + Critic, Kudzu, Primitive, Scorpion, Colossus)   31 weeks 19 hours ago

Swear causes a lua error when it tries to cleanse a detrimental effect.

• Phantom Warrior Class   31 weeks 1 day ago

So, I've tried this class for a bit. Haven't played much of a regular game yet, instead I've just mostly put it through my regular "can I break this, and if yes, how" routine.
    Results and general feedback:
    - Why is Bull's Will a sustain, but Afraid of Time a passive? It feels like this should be the other way around.
    - If you are using a steamsaw, your phantoms can't really do anything due to not having a steam pool.
    - Adept + a mastery amulet for Mirror with 0.26 mastery or higher (might be 0.21 or higher, not sure) will reduce the cooldown of Quantum Deflection to 0.
    - If you use Hidden Resources or Highborn's Bloom, you can dodge one of the main two drawbacks of Eschaton, gaining 1000+% global speed with the only downside of temporarily losing access to phantoms.
    - Is there a reason why Afraid of Time has no stack cap?

Class looks great otherwise!