• Playing it Blind   29 weeks 5 days ago

I won't count it as cheating if you go for Adventure instead of Roguelike - finally got my first win on Adventure around 400 Steam hours in... I recognize that is longer than it takes for a lot of people though.

• Monsters tiles set   29 weeks 5 days ago

Rotate some tiles, deleted dublicates
    ---РУС---
    Повернуты ещё парочка тайлов, удалены дубликаты

• Monsters tiles set   29 weeks 6 days ago

Change some sprites, fixed bugs

-РУС-
    Изменены несколько спрайтов, исправлены баги

• Playing it Blind   30 weeks 3 hours ago

enjoy the journey!

• Playing it Blind   30 weeks 3 hours ago

well lets just say you chose a game thats fairly difficult to learn blind

• Infinite500: Game Play Beyond Level 50   30 weeks 10 hours ago

This is a wonderful mod, which I came to use often and love. Sadly, the last update was over a year ago, and now it is quite a bit outdated. Are the developers still active? Is there any chance for updates coming for 1.5.10? And, most importantly, is the update even needed to make it work - without subtle bugs and save corrupting - for the new version? I could try and check for myself, but since doing so requires potentially ruining a good winner character, I thought it would be better to ask around before attempting to do so. Thanks in advance!

• Select your Escorts   30 weeks 1 day ago

Hi freepaperclips,

I've made some bug fixes and improvements, please try 2.1.1.
    You can now change your selections using the game menu (Esc).

Thanks,
    Pseudoku

• Select your Escorts   30 weeks 2 days ago

I've been getting a lua error everytime I would otherwise get an escort. I know that the "Report Error" button doesn't send anything to mod makers, so: https://imgur.com/a/aoaUuq7

I really like the mod, btw. It saves me a world of worry.

• Logical Alchemists   30 weeks 3 days ago

The idea is that they would ask any others to find the ingredients for the other potions first since they already got you to find the ingredients for one of the potions they want to make.
    This is why they can still finish their last potion when you have chosen it - they simply started asking others to find ingredients for that potion.

But really this is just to help reduce the annoyance of losing out on a potion that you desperately want (like +2 generics/class skills).

P.S. naming things is hard. :D

• Bonuses at Level 10   30 weeks 3 days ago

Yeeeeah, I just got +19 stat wyrm bile on my Berserker, I will pass :)

Still a cool idea, might be interesting to use as a little boost if you want to play higher difficulties but struggle.

• Logical Alchemists   30 weeks 3 days ago

How is this "logical"? Maybe I'm missing something, but I always assumed (and dialogs support this) that alchemists have a handful of adventurers roaming the lands in search for their ingredients. PC might be not the only one who is helping them with a specific elixir, and if someone beat them to it (say, while PC were busy gathering ingredients for another alchemist), then they might easily claim the reward that PC was working on, too. This is a nice addon, though, but the name is still weird. :P

• Roguelike Rage   30 weeks 6 days ago

Jeez, feeling a little butt-hurt are we

• Alternate Talent Requirements   30 weeks 6 days ago

I request that you add Dexterity to the Skirmisher's "Tireless Combat" tree, please.

• OldRPG Revival Reborn   31 weeks 15 hours ago

Thank you so much for doing this - while I like and admire the default tile-set, this is just SO much better IMO. I hope you keep it up, it really is amazing!!!

AGAIN - THANK YOU!!!

• Moon-Mage   31 weeks 1 day ago

I'm curious: what is it that you like about the class, and would like to see added in further development?

This is a very simple addon, you could make something almost identical using the Adventurer class, and even its unique tree is just a type-swapped version of the anorithil Light spells. Now, it clearly does have thematic consistency, combining talents from the base game's two Darkness casters, but...what are you hoping for?

• This is insane   31 weeks 1 day ago

hello

• Moon-Mage   31 weeks 1 day ago

This is one of my favorite classes, by far; too bad it seems to be abandoned :/

• Astromancer Class   31 weeks 2 days ago

Bugs

• Voltaic Chain no longer warns you when cast on yourself.
    • Volcano targeting is not interrupted by allies.
    • Icy Block defaults to targeting you, not the nearest enemy.

Changes

• New sound effects added to Bright Lightning, Voltaic chain, Volcano, Evasive Gust, Braided Threads, and Time Flood.
    • Fixed Artifacts using/inspired by Astromancer added. Find the Meteor Staff, Windswept Shield, Molten Hammer, and Gliding Boots.
    • Evasive Gust costs more
  • Auto-Acceptable Acrobatics   31 weeks 3 days ago

I learned there was a better way to implement this, so I did. This should now be compatible with any other changes to the Mobility talents.

• This is insane   31 weeks 5 days ago

cheers

• Roguelike Rage   32 weeks 1 hour ago

I've been playing this game for the better part of a decade and I just won a game for the first time last night. LAST NIGHT!

I've been playing Nethack for probably 30 years and I've never ascended.

• Astromancer Class   32 weeks 20 hours ago

Yes, it's the same way Wayists work when they get Dark Portal. For the same reason the Shivgoroth can damge you with its blighted acid but not with its ice. Blight can be dangerous!

But it is *possible* to turn off the friendly fire there. I'll think about it. The teluvorta is fairly unpredictable already...

• This is insane   32 weeks 1 day ago

Because we can!

• Astromancer Class   32 weeks 2 days ago

• Astromancer Class   32 weeks 2 days ago

The Teluvorta's Dark Portal also affects the player and other friendlies if in range.
    Is this intended? If not, can anything even be done about it?

Otherwise I'm really enjoying your addon. Thanks!