• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   30 weeks 2 days ago

Couldn't post on forums since I don't have an account there, so I'll put bugs I've encountered here:
    1. The Swarm Assault talent actually slows movement speed much more than the tooltips imply, always slowing by 60%. Poking around in the code, I'm pretty sure the issue is in the effect (timed_effects/physical.lua), where the slow amount needs to be divided by 100.
    2. I've unfortunately still (in v 1.0.2) run into randboss generation bugs related to Insect Guardians. Here's a detailed log, which looks similar to the one rexo posted on the forums: https://pastebin.com/p01N48sB

(update: I've run into another instance of #2 with a somewhat different error in v1.0.3. This is during generation of Gorbat Pride. See detailed log here: https://pastebin.com/5CYNyPRV )

cool class!

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   30 weeks 3 days ago

Mindstars have been added to your starting inventory as of 1.0.2 (you still need to equip them manually but they should be there). The lack of disabling effects esp. early on is by design; you do get some stuns, slows, etc. later, including a talent that dispels sustains and beneficial effects. You'll probably never really have great disables though.

Thank you for the feedback!

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   30 weeks 3 days ago

First, unless you aim at the class starting using knives and transfer to mindstars only later, yoou should probably include mindstars in starting equipment. Second, as far as I can see, the class lacks in abilities to shut down dangerous opponents - such as stuns, silence, etc. Even webs only make enemies easier to hit while not affecting their own attacks. At least include Poisons tree or something similar. Locked trees mainly improve only damage with few actually interesting options.

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   30 weeks 4 days ago

Skitter much? ;))

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   30 weeks 4 days ago

Skitter much? ;))

• PVP arena   30 weeks 6 days ago

good idea !

• Pokemonhjh   31 weeks 16 hours ago
  • Pokemonhjh   31 weeks 16 hours ago

贴吧大佬QAZ823005978的作品,暂时私自上传一下先。希望以后能同时用到最新版的随从mod和宠物mod XD

• Automatic Talent Gambits   31 weeks 2 days ago

Grateful for this mod, it is my must-use now. However, it does currently break Elemental Surge and Endless Woes by removing their cooldowns.

• Automatic Talent Gambits (Improved)   31 weeks 2 days ago

Unfortunately breaks Endless Woes and Elemental Surge prodigies by removing their cooldowns, making them ridiculously overpowered... however, I'm so thankful for this mod (not sure I want to even play without it) that giving those two prodigies up is a fair trade. The original also broke EW and ES.

• Much More Adventurous   33 weeks 1 day ago

Some classes aren’t allowed on random bosses, and normally adventurer doesn’t have access to talents from those classes. This addon gives adventurers access to these talents, plus other talents adventurers don’t normally have access to, like ones hat are available to enemies but not available to players.

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   33 weeks 5 days ago

Don't know why the body of my last message doesn't appear (it doesn't appear to me unless I edit it), so I'll try again more briefly.

Used temporal gaze on mob. While draining gaze is enabled, I get a lua error switching to the gazed party member. I also saw the error when switching back, but with your latest version I don't.

• Select your Escorts   34 weeks 7 hours ago

Hi, I believe that is a bug in the base game.

The workaround is to save the game manually after you've selected the option.

This addon used to make a save after the choice back when it was overloading the escort chat, but it no longer overloads it.

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   34 weeks 1 day ago

Hi, thanks for the update to this mod. I found three bugs that I will inform you about now.

This mod doesn't seem to have sound, I kept firing my lighting eye but there was no sound with it, it felt odd since I am used to playing with sound effects.

I noticed there is a weird black thin line that appears across the bottom on the screen, above the toolbar and going across the text box when using Direct Gaze. I am not sure if this is because of my screen setting or a slight graphical bug with the ability. I can take a screenshot and share it if you would like to see it.

I got a necklace that adds 0.11 to Fire Gaze and Frost Gaze (I might have got the names wrong, I am not in-game to check - the first attack skills of both the frost and fire tree and I had both skills at level 2), but it seemed to reduce my skills down from level 2 mastery in both of them back to level 1 of the skill. In short, my damage dropped from 120 down to 85 or so for both of the skills when equipping the necklace.

• Improved SoA, Fortress Flight, and Sher'Tul race   34 weeks 2 days ago

Hello just wondering if this will still be updated or is isaacssv552 no longer working on it?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.7 "This Is Not A Dinosaur" is released!   34 weeks 4 days ago

Double post.

I'm happy to see the crit shrug-off changes; the old system was confusing and frustrating for characters who focused on crit multiplier. Also very glad to see the Vile Life changes-- now Adventurers can unlock it for free by corrupting the Sandworm Queen Heart!

This is great. Huge crits always caused a lot of problems for classes with fixed damage mitigation (mindslayer, brawler etc) rather than percent based mitigation (paradox mage, temporal warden etc)

• The Transmigrant   34 weeks 5 days ago

I tried just after the death of my previous character with ring, to create new character, (with ring set on start)
    but it only tells me, that it seems to have no distinct effect.

also,
    I tried creating same name Character (tho I thought it will not work, as you will override him),
    load character chart (based on my prev heroes) etc etc. Nothing works :)

• Dreamasaur   34 weeks 5 days ago

Regardless of being a munchkin ideal of 'Fighter-Cleric-Mage-Thief-half-something' this is actually interesting to play. Though I think that the main mechanics would probably be better as a class, not a race? And also, I've found that in contrast with Possessor, the dream consuming does not work better when victims are Rares+. The 2 main reasons are that we gain talents regardless of their rank (in victim or ourselves) and we are able to choose what we gain better when using it on normal mobs. I've found myself stealing Slime Spit from slimes early, gettting it to leveel 5+ quite fast and it being very useful, while Rares/Bosses have given me bunch of useless stuff with few pearls among it. Speaking of which, this would probably benefit much from having some way to remove uselless talents altogether?

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   34 weeks 6 days ago
  • Arcanum Class Pack   35 weeks 6 days ago

For some reason I always see this addon updating. Even when it is fully up to date. Why does it keep doing that?

• Arcanum Class Pack   35 weeks 6 days ago

• OldRPG - Overdrive - 1 of 6   36 weeks 4 days ago

Feedback/Issues:
    (02/12/2020 - 1) Highers and Cornacs share the same player model but originally were distinct humans. To be clear, the Cornacs are using the Higher model.
    (02/12/2020 - 2) The lower level leather armor is dark brown with darker brown, and I believe it used to be a mix of light and dark brown (but this might be an art change you made)
    (02/12/2020 - 3) The basic dagger model may or may not be correct, as they almost seem to have the look of something unique (but might be an art change you made)

• OldRPG - Overdrive - 1 of 6   36 weeks 4 days ago

I love you. I don't know who you are, but I love you! I cannot play this game without this tileset. I wish I was more (of any amount of) an artist, so I could help.