• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.9 aka "Of Temptation" is released!   20 weeks 3 days ago

Will you please explain what "OS functions to access disk and processes are now unaccessible" and "Particles lua threads cant access OS functions anymore" means in simpler terms? The former seems like it messes with my operating system and the latter seems like particles lua threads used to secretly, unnecessarily access my operating system but now is fixed.

• DarkGod's mysterious DLC   20 weeks 3 days ago

It appears Broken World won't be the only mysterious dlc to pop up, because now there's also forbidden cults. Looking forward to seeing what the dlc is like when it's announced officially.

• Yeeks Look Like Shalore   21 weeks 3 days ago

vanity

• Yeeks Look Like Shalore   21 weeks 3 days ago

how could you get rid of the yeek's uniquely repulsive and stupid visage. shame on you

• DarkGod's mysterious DLC   22 weeks 1 day ago

I think there has been new spider type creatures added (and their own race tag) in the public 1.5 code base too. Makes sense related to a spydre DLC.

• Tsedaka Safer Auto Use   22 weeks 3 days ago

Can I upload my personalized version of this? The baseline lacks mana/stamina conditions and is hard to navigate because of the sheer number of variations. If I don't hear back in a week I'll just go with the blanket permission given by the GPL license.

• Adjustable Levelup   22 weeks 4 days ago

I think I can safely include the relevant code in my superload to make it work, but I would need (or at least want, I haven't checked their license) permission from the talent planner addon maker.

• Adjustable Levelup   22 weeks 4 days ago

Ah, alright then, sorry.

• Adjustable Levelup   22 weeks 4 days ago

This should be solvable by loading talent planner after ALU. Talent planner adds new things to generateList while keeping the old things the same. ALU modifies the original generateList to allow for customizable stat maximums.

• Adventurer Buff Addon   22 weeks 4 days ago

It seems like it can't be used in 1.4.9. Would you mind to have a check?
    I don't know why after active this addon it still have original Adventure boost.

• Wellllll   22 weeks 4 days ago

I've come back to it many times as well. Usually when I quit playing a game I never come back to it, there's too much else to play, but TOME is something special.

• Beginner's Guide 2.0 Episode 4 is up!   22 weeks 4 days ago

Some games need a long tutorial to really learn properly. When I was learning EUiv I watched a ~4 hour tutorial on Youtube. The length may be a turnoff to some people, but others, such as myself, appreciate the detail.

• Adjustable Levelup   22 weeks 4 days ago

Tried the new version, can confirm it works as it should. Thanks for the prompt fix.

Though in my last comment, I forgot to mention another bug, it looks like this addon messes with the Talent Point Planner addon.
    http://prnt.sc/dygn3z What's outlined is what the planner addon usually shows, the yellow/green numbers being how much you plan to invest into those skills. Those numbers don't show up if your addon is active. Not a big deal, but it's a bug so I figured I'd point it out.

• Adjustable Levelup   22 weeks 5 days ago

I've uploaded a fix. The issue was with the level 50 rewards, which had the wrong amounts. I've also fixed a potential issue when leveling beyond 50.

• Adjustable Levelup   23 weeks 9 hours ago

Slight issue, the mod actually messes with stuff even if you don't change anything from the default settings.
    Without mod on: http://prnt.sc/dxffin
    With mod on: http://prnt.sc/dxffi4
    As seen through the Talent Point Planner addon.

• Highblade Class   23 weeks 2 days ago

Pretty fun mod, rather strong, nice crowd control. My main gripe so far is that the clones are...pretty useless? Or rather, they would be good if there was no friendly fire, but as is, they only live for 2-4 turns cause they get caught in your AoE skills. They also have no qualms about hitting you if you're between them and the enemy.
    It'd also be nice if Dance of Steel Seedlings didn't affect you too.

Also got errors a few times:
    http://prnt.sc/dw96pz If you use Divine Wind on a wet enemy and it survives, you get that error. The game acts as if that turn didn't happen (nobody else makes a move) and Divine Wind doesn't go on cooldown, but you still get the damage it would have dealt, so you can cheese tanky enemies with that.

http://prnt.sc/dw96p6 An error that happens randomly when you use Thousand Birds on something, had it happen only like 3-5 times throughout a winning run, no idea what causes it

http://prnt.sc/dw96of Also with the clones, usually that counter at the top of the screen says they have 1000 turns left but they do disappear after however many turns your skill says they should be there for, but I once had one actually stay for 1000 turns, no idea how.

• Beginner's Guide 2.0 Episode 4 is up!   23 weeks 4 days ago

You could always try reading a guide, but some people prefer audio and some visuals to go along with that, so to each their own. The game is complicated anyways, 30 minutes is probably a little long, but irregardless I'm sure that's ample time to explain the game mechanics and whatnot.

• Beginner's Guide 2.0 Episode 4 is up!   23 weeks 5 days ago

So for a newb guide, I think 30+ minutes is WAY too much.

• best way to make custom tiles?? discuss   24 weeks 6 days ago

Try using background remover.

This one is free and usable without downloading, though I'm not sure if it's virus/malware-proof, so I suggest using antimalware. stuff (though you should always use something like that)

• DarkGod's mysterious DLC   25 weeks 8 hours ago

No idea, but here's another curiosity. The url for each dlc is as such. The Ashes dlc url is ashes-urok, the Embers of Rage dlc is orcs, and the third dlc he has named "Broken World" which routes to an error page is marked as spydre. A spider campaign or something of the like? Curious.

edit: Another thing to note is that in the game statistics page at the very bottom there are two campaigns listed as "spydre" and "Spydrë"

edit2: I just now noticed that rexorcorum also has that dlc listed.

edit3: On further search using the wayback machine I have confirmed a couple things. First is that the Broken World dlc is recent. It appeared last year sometime ahead of March 19, 2016. Second is that the "spydre" campaign has at least been tested as far back provably as July 28, 2011 alongside other campaigns such as the "orcs" campaign which we now know as the Embers of Rage campaign, and a yet to be seen "undead" campaign. That means that this is likely something of a teaser or a hint at what's to come. Whatever our Great Lord Dark God has planned he is at least confident enough to list it in his currently owned dlc which can be publicly viewed, even though the dlc page itself is inaccessable.

• Adjustable Levelup   25 weeks 3 days ago

If another addon changes onStatChange (from actor.lua) it will cause some settings to have reduced effect.

• Customized Xorn Race   25 weeks 4 days ago

I made this modded version purely for my personal use, it only ended up in the addon database because I was trying to eliminate the invalid hash error. Unfortunately, there is no private option for addons. In addition, as bobothemonkeyman stated, the actual addon download gives permission for editing. However, if you would like me to remove it from the database I will do so.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   25 weeks 4 days ago

I can already think of so many ways one could build a possessor.

• Playable Mummy Race   26 weeks 5 days ago

Gotta say, I'm enjoying the race. I'm always up for playing as undead and the more the merrier. Good job on this mod.

Minor nitpick I thought I'd bring up though (and when I say minor I mean as minor as it gets). The first is that although the first piece of lore you pick up has quotes on it, the second doesn't. The other very VERY minor nitpick is then whenever you visit the pyramid you are always dropped into the very bottom where the mummy mc would spawn.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   26 weeks 6 days ago

Yep. Mathias Nygård. Of the finnish west coast.