• Vukodlak   25 weeks 4 days ago

Why not just finish off your game before updating?

• Genuine Veteran   25 weeks 4 days ago

Discuss this addon on the forums here.

• Delete Alt Sandworm Lair   25 weeks 5 days ago

Thankyouthankyouthankyou

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.6 "Vaulted!" is released!   26 weeks 3 days ago

Not my first time watching my GOG library games fall far behind in updates. I think they just don't have enough people on staff to handle everything in a timely fashion.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.6 "Vaulted!" is released!   26 weeks 4 days ago

No :/ I've send it to them but no news on their front :/ I'll ask again!

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.6 "Vaulted!" is released!   26 weeks 4 days ago

Thanks as usual for your hard work! Do you know when the GOG updates will be available? Right now we are stuck at version 1.6.4...

• Ceramic Heroes   27 weeks 1 day ago

Old version had a mistake that removed escorts. Version 2.0.0 of this mod fixes that.

• Easy Map v2   27 weeks 2 days ago

Left-clicking an area moves there instead of moving the screen, and right-clicking doesn't give any more options.

Are there other addons that conflict with this, or any options that need to be configured?

Thanks for your help. I'd love to be able to use this!

• Improved Auto-explore and Rest   27 weeks 4 days ago

Added support for this.

• Select your Escorts   27 weeks 5 days ago

Hi,

If I load a save where you already agreed to help an escort and have chosen to betray to zigur..then your game crashes and you load again...and finish the quest...you will get the no betrayal reward..which sucks..if you are like me planning on specific rewards and savescumming..you get a useless reward,
    cheers

• DejaVu Font   27 weeks 6 days ago

Adds the DejaVu Sans font.

I found annoyances with each of the game's default fonts. This addon adds DejaVu (specifically the sans-serif variant) to the game.

Similar to the Steam UI, you must create a character with this addon and enable the font from in-game. It won't show up in the menu until you do this. However, it will remain active in subsequent starts of the game.

• Draconians   28 weeks 1 day ago

Is this an upgrade from an old add-on? The fact that the first version has "Tweaked" suggests this, and I seem to vaguely recall a draconian add-on from way back. Unfortunately, the Search function here on the add-ons page is virtually worthless (I literally entered the exact word "draconian" (and "draconians") in both title and the tag searches and they didn't even return *this* add-on.

The reason I ask is that I seem to have fond memories of draconians, but that was something like 3-4 computers ago and I no longer have any such add-on on my computer.

Edit: I just clicked the actual word "draconian" in the "Submitted by..." line and see some older ones, though they are forks rather than the original.

• Characters not updating on online profile?   28 weeks 3 days ago

For some reason, all the characters I've played over the last couple of days are not being recorded here

• Adventuring Technomancy   28 weeks 6 days ago

Well that's embarrassing >_< I never thought to test that it still worked for archmages.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.5 "The Long Dark" is released!   29 weeks 1 day ago

nice update, thx.

• Grove Keeper   29 weeks 3 days ago

Thanks for the bug report; I will take a look into that. I'm slowly working on decent sized update that is mostly tweaks and bug fixes, so I will add this to the list and see about wrapping it up soon.

• Grove Keeper   29 weeks 4 days ago

Lua Error: /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137: /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:164: /data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:537: bad argument #1 to 'distance' (number expected, got nil)
    stack traceback:

[C]: in function 'distance'
        /data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:537: in function 'damtype'
        /engine/interface/ActorProject.lua:258: in function 'project'
        /data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:522: in function </data-grovekeeper/talents/gifts/botany.lua:516>
        [C]: in function 'xpcall'
        /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:162: in function </engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:151>
      At [C]:-1
      At [C]:-1 error
      At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137 fct
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\interface\GameTargeting.lua
      At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:143 targetMode
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\interface\GameTargeting.lua
      At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:280 targetMouse
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\interface\GameTargeting.lua
      At /mod/class/Game.lua:2523 fct
          =from= modules\tome.team\mod\class\Game.lua
      At /engine/Mouse.lua:71
          =from= engines\te4-1.6.5.teae\engine\Mouse.lua

[ONLINE PROFILE] sending error
    [LOG] #YELLOW#Error report sent, thank you.

Had this error appear when I tried to teleport on my lightplant while having the plant song active. I think all it did was fail to spawn the second light plant. Been really enjoying this class so far, love all the different ways you can mix and match the builds.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.5 "The Long Dark" is released!   29 weeks 4 days ago

GOG is still 1.6.4 ... any news when that will be updated to 1.6.5?

• Respec Talent?   29 weeks 6 days ago

Try Adjustable Levelups addon from the vault, which lets you set the number of talents you can change your mind about and roll back. Currently using it to allow me to respec the last 100 talents.

• Spell Merchants   30 weeks 1 day ago

Looks cool but i feel like this is a mod i should use after i unlock all of the classes it would be cool if the mod could tell what classes i have unlocked and lock out the ones i don't have but it does not matter since i know most people have most of the classes unlocked I'm just new to the game.

• Archery Addons Patch for ToME 1.6.4+   30 weeks 1 day ago

Possibly a conflict with something else you're running? It worked with this fix in my testing. I was able to create a Viper and tested at least all active talents without running into any problems.

• Archery Addons Patch for ToME 1.6.4+   30 weeks 1 day ago

I am not sure, but Viper hangs up due to some other reason, so archery fix shouldn't help it much.

• Steam Witch   30 weeks 5 days ago

I think you've given the Steam Witch her fixed Spacetime Tuning in a way that's overwritten the paradox tuning for other mod classes and Adventurers?

• Weapons Pack FIXED   30 weeks 5 days ago

possibly it's another mod conflict, i don't have time to test without anything else enabled - but heads up that turning on this pack on my game stops steamguns from registering as valid ranged weapons (they have range stats and Shoot prerequisites and so forth, but cannot be fired using Shoot or any ranged talent that checks if you are holding a weapon).

• Curse Levels   31 weeks 2 days ago