• best way to make custom tiles?? discuss   11 weeks 5 days ago

Try using background remover.

This one is free and usable without downloading, though I'm not sure if it's virus/malware-proof, so I suggest using antimalware. stuff (though you should always use something like that)

• DarkGod's mysterious DLC   11 weeks 5 days ago

No idea, but here's another curiosity. The url for each dlc is as such. The Ashes dlc url is ashes-urok, the Embers of Rage dlc is orcs, and the third dlc he has named "Broken World" which routes to an error page is marked as spydre. A spider campaign or something of the like? Curious.

edit: Another thing to note is that in the game statistics page at the very bottom there are two campaigns listed as "spydre" and "Spydrë"

edit2: I just now noticed that rexorcorum also has that dlc listed.

edit3: On further search using the wayback machine I have confirmed a couple things. First is that the Broken World dlc is recent. It appeared last year sometime ahead of March 19, 2016. Second is that the "spydre" campaign has at least been tested as far back provably as July 28, 2011 alongside other campaigns such as the "orcs" campaign which we now know as the Embers of Rage campaign, and a yet to be seen "undead" campaign. That means that this is likely something of a teaser or a hint at what's to come. Whatever our Great Lord Dark God has planned he is at least confident enough to list it in his currently owned dlc which can be publicly viewed, even though the dlc page itself is inaccessable.

• Adjustable Levelup   12 weeks 2 days ago

If another addon changes onStatChange (from actor.lua) it will cause some settings to have reduced effect.

• Customized Xorn Race   12 weeks 3 days ago

I made this modded version purely for my personal use, it only ended up in the addon database because I was trying to eliminate the invalid hash error. Unfortunately, there is no private option for addons. In addition, as bobothemonkeyman stated, the actual addon download gives permission for editing. However, if you would like me to remove it from the database I will do so.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   12 weeks 3 days ago

I can already think of so many ways one could build a possessor.

• Playable Mummy Race   13 weeks 3 days ago

Gotta say, I'm enjoying the race. I'm always up for playing as undead and the more the merrier. Good job on this mod.

Minor nitpick I thought I'd bring up though (and when I say minor I mean as minor as it gets). The first is that although the first piece of lore you pick up has quotes on it, the second doesn't. The other very VERY minor nitpick is then whenever you visit the pyramid you are always dropped into the very bottom where the mummy mc would spawn.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   13 weeks 5 days ago

Yep. Mathias Nygård. Of the finnish west coast.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   13 weeks 6 days ago

Exciting update to be sure!

• Playable Mummy Race   14 weeks 23 hours ago

The pyramid has been moved west.

• Playable Mummy Race   14 weeks 23 hours ago

Based on Skeletons, Ghouls, and Whitehoofs, I took it for granted that undead should get Strength boosted. I initially thought Strength/Magic would be appropriate, but Whitehooves already had that stat distribution.
    Magic/Willpower would have been a good combination too, but it didn't occur to me, and in hindsight, seems perhaps more appropriate for a ghost.

• Playable Mummy Race   14 weeks 23 hours ago

I initially had planned to do this!

However, Ghouls already inflict a disease, so it felt like it overlapped too much.

Mummy Rot's main effect is preventing healing. In D&D, you expect the mummy to be destroyed and the PCs to be alive but wounded, and probably troubled by rot for some time. In ToME, healing reduction is a powerful but very specific effect, and will wear off quickly. It didn't seem right to grant it at the race level.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   14 weeks 3 days ago

Gimme, gimme, gimme!

Need I say more?

• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   14 weeks 4 days ago

Noob question, sure, but I've been working on an adventurer class for Insane difficulty & would like to post it on the respective forum. I checked the ToME file location & no luck, nor could I find it within "my profile."

• QuickTome: Zone Overhaul   14 weeks 4 days ago

Love this addon.

I would greatly enjoy an all-in-one download option like the zomnibus pack, but thanks a bunch for making these whether you decide to pack them together or not!

• tome2   14 weeks 5 days ago

It seems the bug when you attack something is when you select a god for your character, as I believe I never recieve it when I choose none.

• tome2   14 weeks 5 days ago

• tome2   14 weeks 5 days ago

• tome2   14 weeks 5 days ago

• tome2   14 weeks 5 days ago

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   14 weeks 5 days ago

Nice! Any infos on when we can expect 1.5? Or is it SOON(TM)?

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   15 weeks 20 hours ago

I've been waiting since switching from TE2 to TE4. This will be so fun.

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   15 weeks 20 hours ago

Nygård <3

• Insane/Madness Last Hope Spawn   15 weeks 2 days ago

Right now undead can't use this addon. They start in Last Hope, but get swarmed immediately by the hostile locals.
    How about either the addon ignores undead or it adds the Cloak of Deception?

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   15 weeks 2 days ago

First thing I'm doing when this comes out is hijacking an air elemental, then heading to tempest peak.
    There I will bathe in Urkis' lightning bolts while doing a silly dance and giving both fingers.

• Prowler   15 weeks 2 days ago

It's in the Mobility tree... but not the one that you have :/ The Assassin addon you are running replaces the old Mobility tree that Prowler uses with a different version that does not have the Strider talent. The new version is slated to be merged into the base game with 1.5, along with the Rogue changes and a bunch of other stuff, and when that day comes I will decide what I want to do about those talents. This whole class needs a major overhaul, but I've been putting it off. Waiting for 1.5 gives me a nice, vague deadline to consider changes and work things out ;P