• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.1 "Techno-Annihilation" is released!   18 weeks 5 days ago

>New Gameplay option to display a warning and stop receiving key/mouse input for 2 seconds after loosing X% of max life in a turn (disabled by default)

The number of runs this would have saved in the past...

This is the quality of life shit that makes a game look polished. Fantastic add DG, thank you.

• Moderately Generous Levels   18 weeks 6 days ago

Maybe drop stats a hair. lower resist to .1 gain. Maybe lower saves to +1 per level. Realy thoguh this is to much on nightemare by far. I appreciate eing able to play classes and cross levell for ablitity to ceck things out. For real play , needs to be toned down just some

• Pumpkin Cat Points   18 weeks 6 days ago

This suggestion is horrible and you're a horrible person for suggesting it. Who would want to kill Pumpkin?!

Jokes aside though, it's a clever idea, and very fitting of how cheeky and dark the game's humour tends to be.

• Improved Auto-explore and Rest   18 weeks 6 days ago

hmm, I feel I haven't seen that...may look.

• Improved Auto-explore and Rest   18 weeks 6 days ago

Maybe. Haven't looked here in a while will possibly take a look tomorrow.

Updating with fixes for 1.6 for now.

• Passive Cooldowns   18 weeks 6 days ago

I don't generally play Cursed characters (not fond of the Hate mechanic), so I'm not familiar with what you're talking about; can you describe it in more detail?

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   19 weeks 17 hours ago

So I sent in a support ticket on Monday, still waiting for a reply.
    I DID get a game key, but not the serial key, if that makes sense.

I just wanna buy skins and look cool lol

• Passive Cooldowns   19 weeks 3 days ago

All the curses have effects that are based on # of items equipped... right now one has to read the tooltip for each, and it would be usefull to have this info visible at a glance. (pretty please)

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   20 weeks 3 hours ago

GOG should give you a key for every purchase, I give them keys for that very purpose ! :) Try to contact them first to see where your key is :)

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   20 weeks 6 hours ago

So I went ahead and bought another copy of the Forbidden Cults DLC from GOG, but I guess I do not receive a serial key for it, just the code for a giveaway.

Could I send you a picture of my purchase order?

• Overworld Tile Bug?   20 weeks 1 day ago

Just passing through, so I won't see any reply.

Try this addon with your shaders fully enabled: http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=50033
    It disables the water shader manually, so all the others aren't disabled too.

• OldRPG - Core - 1 of 4   20 weeks 2 days ago

Thank you for keeping this maintained. Would be great if there was some way to have default missing textures load for things like Forbidden Cults. Invisible player sprite isn't a big deal, just use a custom player sprite.

• OldRPG - Core   20 weeks 4 days ago

Everything else seems to work fine as of 11/4/2019 or 4/11/2019, based on some limited testing, but your character will not be there. That is, you will be a floating pair of armor and weapons. Would be great for this to be fully updated again, and I appreciate and love anyone who does the work, but once again, an update from DarkGod has broken this fantastic tile set. I really wish he would just settle on one damn way to handle stuff like this and leave it be (he once claimed he would, but we see that is not the case).

Thank you krazycure for working on this - I just wanted to let him/her know about the only bug I found.

• OldRPG - Core - 1 of 4   20 weeks 4 days ago

It has the same problem as the "Revival Reborn" version of this mod - your character, but not their armor or weapons or anything else, do not show up. You are just a floating suit of armor and weapons.

• Cosmetic Shimmer Packs are now available from the website too!   21 weeks 1 day ago

It would be nice if the pack were available to bouy trough steam

• Select your Escorts   21 weeks 2 days ago

having tinker as next escort in ID completely locks the game up, only using this + official addons
    actually tinker might not even be able to spawn, 30+ tries without one

• Pumpkin Cat Points   21 weeks 2 days ago

It seems like the world is obsessed with cats. Meow!

• Cosmetic Shimmer Packs are now available from the website too!   21 weeks 3 days ago

Either the price shown on the page is missing a 0, or the transaction adds another 0 to the price.
    In any case, 600 coin was taken out of my balance for what (according to the price shown) should've been 60 coin.

edit; Seems like I've been refunded the extra 180 coins per each purchase. Problems solved here!

• Aegis Reward   21 weeks 3 days ago

This is a great addon (maybe a little powerful), but I think that in 1.6 it makes it impossible to turn in the quest to L-whateverhernameis. She just offers to send you back up to Tempest Peak. The storm isn't cleared over Derth, either. I'm not totally sure if there were changes in 1.6 to that quest, but it did work just fine back in 1.5.

Anyhow, in fairness, I haven't tested to see if this addon's the cause, but I don't think I have others running that change this quest.

• Pumpkin Cat Points   21 weeks 3 days ago

Although I don't really approve of misprision of cat murders, there's a pretty strong tradition of cats doing, well, various stuff in roguelikes. ADOM's got a whole game-spanning (almost) quest about not killing cats. Stone Soup (and I thought at least one other) lets you play as a cat. Like, a quadruped housecat. They're apparently pretty strong magicians.

Then there's elona. Catsisters, Mia and her silver cat quest, Ehekatl, Frisia the cat queen, nekomata, the direct reference to Guin, the Cacy quest, cats as starter pets, cats as debug player races, catgods as debug player races... I forget what else.

So, if nothing else, it would at least be in the best roguelike tradition, if a little bloodthirsty.

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   21 weeks 4 days ago

Oh this is most certainly not a use case I had thought about :)
    It MAY work but I cant really guarantee (if you try and it fails, contact me and we'll sort it out).

As for other ways, there is Patreon too (see the donate page)

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   21 weeks 4 days ago

Hm I also bought everything on GOG, but when I check my balance it only shows 60 coins received/used.
    I probably have to redeem the DLCs, even though I've been playing them this whole time.

Ok, so it looks like I had not redeemed keys. Now it shows 240 received/used. I wonder if I'll even get a new key for additional copies of DLC though.

• Cosmetic Shimmer Packs are now available from the website too!   21 weeks 4 days ago

Same as @Quidix.

I bought all 3 packs. I had 140 coins (I believe) and now I have -460.

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   21 weeks 4 days ago

Initially I purchased TOME from GOG and played in offline mode. Then I registered my TE4 account and used the Key Redeem option to enable the DLC on my TE4 profile. From the TE4 Balance view I can see that the redeem key first added the coins then deducted the coins again to enable the DLC. My guess would be by redeeming additional GOG keys would increase the coins balance with no deduction as DLC's are already enabled. In total I received 240 coins for the base game plus the three DLC modules purchased from GOG.

Perhaps the TE4 website could be updated to sell fixed coin packs rather than to receive coins for certain amounts of donations.

• Obtaining Voratun Coins   21 weeks 4 days ago

Steam works, if you have the game there.