• Adjustable Levelup   16 weeks 4 days ago

I'm not sure what you mean, could you provide more detail?

• Adjustable Levelup   16 weeks 5 days ago

Also, Sustains don't seem to adjust to new resource caps set in Level Up menu, only old ones.

• Adjustable Levelup   16 weeks 6 days ago

It seems that for some reason, I can't access the Stone Warden class skills as adventurer even though I'm playing Drem from Forbidden Cults dlc.

Drem is supposed to have access to Stone Warden Skills like Dwarves as adventurers in vanilla game.

Also, Combat Training should be unlocked by default for all adventurers.

• Demon Seeds Stack   16 weeks 6 days ago

I'd say that this makes the class too strong while not addresssing its main source of tedium. :( I think it would be better to make a possibility to collect lower tier demons (e.g., imps) without floating points in the first talent...

• Nullpack   17 weeks 1 day ago

Er, I hadn't really looked at the comments on this section of the site.

Sorry for the late replies.

I'm putting the replies over in the forum thread where it's easier to quote / respond: http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?p=234167#p234167

If you comment over there, it's much easier for me to see and respond.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

• Playable Mummy Race   17 weeks 2 days ago

I'll look into it.

• Custom Difficulty   18 weeks 1 day ago

please try to make it work with everything is uniques, and force alternate zones.

• Playable Mummy Race   18 weeks 2 days ago

I 've found that starting this mod with Death Knight mod it hangs up at the inintial dungeon while trying to proceed to 2nd level. Maybe with some other mods too - may you look at this?

• Auto Use Tweaks   18 weeks 3 days ago

I want to use it every X turn or check the same old buff.

pain suppressor salve

I want to keep the pain suppressor salve all the time, but using two Medical Injector is a waste.

and
    While Resting does not work. (check Quick draw)

• Auto Use Tweaks   18 weeks 3 days ago

I want to use it every X turn or check the same old buff.

pain suppressor salve

• Unlocked Adventurer   18 weeks 6 days ago

...require donator status, but I don't think Stone Wardens do anymore. I recall DG allowing non-donators to unlock them a few months back. Not sure if the fact that one requires you to be logged in as a donator and the other doesn't is relevant to your coding, but figured a heads-up couldn't hurt.

• Cornac Rectification   19 weeks 2 hours ago

It gives the cornac one more category point at birth (so 2 instead of the default 1).

EDIT - Actually I think it's 3 instead of 1, or perhaps this race now starts with 2 and the mod is +1).

• Roguelike Chat Guard   19 weeks 3 hours ago

Having an option to just plain remove all letters from pop-up choices would be great.

There are never so many options that I want to skip a bunch, not unless it's a store and in those cases pressing a letter usually means buying something off the screen. It's basically never useful to me to have letters quick-pick any option.

Anyway, this addon is great.

• Now You See Me...   19 weeks 5 hours ago

I haven't gotten very far yet, but I love having these guys show up as npcs. The first time I got hit with an Illusion, I almost had an embolism. The shader work is top notch. This is such a treat, thank you.

• The Burning Coals   19 weeks 10 hours ago

I enjoy this addon, but could I suggest a nerf to the bone giant boss you fight in the starting dungeon/area? 590+ recovery is a tad ridiculous. Also, in the EoC-Wizard's House/Fortress, the Opressive God Aura has a typo in it. It should be Oppressive, not what it is. EDIT 2019/2/13 12:02 PM Whenever I try to go to the basement where you fight the alchemist via the staircase, I end up getting a perpetual "loading the next area" bar. This happens on every new BC character I've rolled (which is two: female spiritmancer/male phoenix knight). I have the latest version of the addon, and this is the first time I'm having this issue. This doesn't seem to happen on any previous BC characters I've rolled.

• Spell Blade Class   19 weeks 17 hours ago

1. changing equipment (incl. rings) or buying talents - 1-2 sustains are always dropped by this class; 2. this class gets bonus for staffs - wouldn't it be logical to give them some talents for 2-handed weapons? As is, staff bonus is almost useless....

• Bonuses at Level 10   19 weeks 1 day ago

Your reply doesn't make much sense since the primary reason this mod was created was to compensate for another mod that removed the things that this is compensating for. Your post infers you are not using that mod, so of course this mod would be overpowered in your situation (extra bonuses for no reason, in that case).

Anyway, I think the two mod combo (remove escorts, etc. + level 10 bonues) is actually a great combo because the primary point of the removal mod was not actually to make things harder, but to remove rng from build plans. It also makes the game harder, and I would argue this fix here doesn't help much in that regard, but does make that other mod feel more balanced (take away and give something back instead of just removing something).

• CON Buff   19 weeks 1 day ago

Othewise, perhaps 4 per level plus the 4 per Con state increase would be better and work for any class/build? Or perhaps something different that is tied to that undead's life-per-level gain. I guess there are lots of ways to mod this mod, so to speak - depends on how the engine handles all of this stuff.

• CON Buff   19 weeks 1 day ago

Certain classes/builds (Shadowblade for example) make this somewhat lackluster. That class, like certain similar classes, is not going to have a ton of points to throw into Con.

I would wage that +8 would be better, but of course that means a class already throwing a lot or enough points into Con is going to get arguable too much.

I wonder if there is an easy way to add class and/or class-types checks, such that certain classes and or class-types can get an additional buff and other do not. (and undead bulwark wouldn't need it, for example - perhaps none in the soldier/warrior tree for that matter).

• Specialist Adventurers (WIP)   19 weeks 4 days ago

K, thank you for reply - seems very cool. I will be keeping a look out for this. While I am here - something that is a mix of the Shadow Blade and the Necromancy would seem rather nice ;-) (could probably fit into the thing your doing - are one of those mixed/adv classes).

• Specialist Adventurers (WIP)   19 weeks 5 days ago

Not sure why the description didn't show up. It's intended to add some adventurer style hybrid classes with a less overwhelming number of talent categories. I've also been experimenting with giving normal classes locked 1.0 mastery trees from other classes of the same type. e.g. Giving the arcane blade Wildfire and Storm in addition to Stone.

Edit: The description shows in Edit, but not when I view normally. Odd.

• Specialist Adventurers (WIP)   19 weeks 6 days ago
    ???

Could you perhaps update the description, please? :-)

What does this mod do? (or what will it do once your are totally done?)

• A newbie first memorable death.   20 weeks 3 days ago

This post made my day! This, right here is why I play ToME! I've been away for quite some time, but it's good to be back! Welcome to Eyal Loco! May there be many more memorable deaths, and then victories for you in the future!

• Egress Artifact Codes   20 weeks 4 days ago

The lore drops added by this addon regenerate the codes every time an artifact is obtained. This allows for infinite artifacts from a single lore drop. I've got about twenty from only three drops.

How to Replicate:
    1. Have one of the addons lore drops visible under 'Show known lore'.
    2. Enter code in Egress. Receive artifact.
    3. View lore in 'Show known lore'. The code will have changed.
    4. Enter new code in Egress. Receive artifact.

• Improved Auto-explore and Rest   20 weeks 5 days ago

This addon is fantastic - I've been using it for ages!

Sadly, I've found that it conflicts with another addon that I've just started using for my AM rolls. When this addon is enabled, the functionality of the "Rest to a limited mana percentage" addon (link: https://te4.org/games/addons/tome/partial-rest ) sadly doesn't work.
    Is there any way to make the two compatible?

Thanks!