• Verdant Class Pack   13 weeks 9 hours ago

As the subject line says, the starting quest (killin' treekillers) never actually finishes. A dialog pops up one you wipe everyone out of the little map, but the quest doesn't actually complete, seemingly leading toward being ?impossible? to progress the game. At the very least, you never get the standard racial dungeon quests after that, or anything.

• Much More Adventurous   13 weeks 23 hours ago

Thanks for letting me know! It's possible I fixed this in the version I just released without realizing it, but I can't find any conflicts with those addons. Could you send me the error report if it happens again?

• Mage Knight   13 weeks 6 days ago

I've found that Magic requirements for equipment currently just add Magic as a requirement instead of replacing the stat required initially,, so we get e.g. Str 48 Mag 48 requirement. Not a big problem, but still.

• Animist   14 weeks 9 hours ago
    so

The problem seems to be in descriptions. I understood that you can feed items of any tier up to the talent's rank to get some effects. Didn't seem to start from tier 2. Agree about 'fairly' strong. Maybe some bonuses upon switching stances at least? I remember Gladiator mod class making a good use of them, and some others...

• Much More Adventurous   14 weeks 21 hours ago

This is an interesting addon, but there are several addons that it doesn't want to play nice with that I've found: ZOmnibus and Inferno Race Pack. The first one is a huge issue, because a LOT of people use ZOmni as it's a great QoL addon, so fixing that could get a lot more people using it. Otherwise, I do like being able to use a lot of skills we 'shouldn't' be able to use normally. ^_^

• Animist   14 weeks 2 days ago

Confirmed; I can now use Ground Disruption error free.

• Animist   14 weeks 2 days ago

Are those items a) in your actual inventory (not your transmogrification chest) and b) higher than tier 2 and c) the correct types? You need to feed tier 2 items to your tier 1 spirits in order to rank them up to tier 2.

At low levels, the combination of basic attacks being fairly strong, short combat times, resting Ether regeneration, and a seemingly large resource pool means its a little easier to remain in a stance than I'd like it to be. Evaluating changes to encourage more swapping, without leading to more degenerate gameplay patterns.

• Mage Knight   14 weeks 2 days ago

Got a lua errror when moving immeediately after activating its Track analog for scan. - Sorry, probably different reason: on reloading, I've found that the error appears when 'on guard' changes from 1 to 2. Still, never had this on other knights.

• Animist   14 weeks 2 days ago

Feed To Sprirts seems to not work at start despite items level being appropriate. Tried both in stance and without one. Inventory just shows empty though there are already some items picked up, both white and magical. Also, what is meant by 'having to switch stances often'? I just shot through the 1st level of Infinite Dungeon wwithout switching from Undine stance... While fun, it's not what I thought. ;))

• Animist   14 weeks 2 days ago

Fixed! Thanks for your helpful report!

• Animist   14 weeks 2 days ago

Game version: tome-1.6.7
    Addons: easy_map_v2-1.6.0[X], animist-1.6.0[X], items-vault-1.6.0[O], invorder-1.3.0[X!], PlenumTooltipCustom-1.6.0[X], convenient-digging-1.5.5[X!], turn_separators_v2-1.6.0[X], compare-1.6.0[X]

ActorTemporaryEffects.lua:295: attempt to index local 'eff' (a string value)

It appears (limited trials) that monsters inside the Ground Disruption effect will trigger the above LUA error. If I trigger it when there are no monsters within, no error occurs even if my character or a party member move within the effect.

• Mage Knight   14 weeks 3 days ago

The version wiith Essence became more interesting. Though, as an Infinite Dungeon player, I would ask to either return the Survival tree or to make some equivalent. Maybe even locked, not sure. The main problem is absence of Track or something similar. It's not so big a problem for main campaign where we already know most dungeons by heart and there is a possibility to buy Track-providing items, but in ID it is.

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   14 weeks 5 days ago

The Swarm Assault speed bug is now fixed as of 1.1.0. Thanks for providing such a detailed report!

I've made some more fixes towards Insect Guardians on NPCs making the game hang but there's probably still a lot to be done on that front.

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   14 weeks 6 days ago

Couldn't post on forums since I don't have an account there, so I'll put bugs I've encountered here:
    1. The Swarm Assault talent actually slows movement speed much more than the tooltips imply, always slowing by 60%. Poking around in the code, I'm pretty sure the issue is in the effect (timed_effects/physical.lua), where the slow amount needs to be divided by 100.
    2. I've unfortunately still (in v 1.0.2) run into randboss generation bugs related to Insect Guardians. Here's a detailed log, which looks similar to the one rexo posted on the forums: https://pastebin.com/p01N48sB

(update: I've run into another instance of #2 with a somewhat different error in v1.0.3. This is during generation of Gorbat Pride. See detailed log here: https://pastebin.com/5CYNyPRV )

cool class!

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   15 weeks 2 hours ago

Mindstars have been added to your starting inventory as of 1.0.2 (you still need to equip them manually but they should be there). The lack of disabling effects esp. early on is by design; you do get some stuns, slows, etc. later, including a talent that dispels sustains and beneficial effects. You'll probably never really have great disables though.

Thank you for the feedback!

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   15 weeks 3 hours ago

First, unless you aim at the class starting using knives and transfer to mindstars only later, yoou should probably include mindstars in starting equipment. Second, as far as I can see, the class lacks in abilities to shut down dangerous opponents - such as stuns, silence, etc. Even webs only make enemies easier to hit while not affecting their own attacks. At least include Poisons tree or something similar. Locked trees mainly improve only damage with few actually interesting options.

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   15 weeks 1 day ago

Skitter much? ;))

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   15 weeks 1 day ago

Skitter much? ;))

• PVP arena   15 weeks 3 days ago

good idea !

• Pokemonhjh   15 weeks 4 days ago
  • Pokemonhjh   15 weeks 4 days ago

贴吧大佬QAZ823005978的作品,暂时私自上传一下先。希望以后能同时用到最新版的随从mod和宠物mod XD

• Automatic Talent Gambits   15 weeks 6 days ago

Grateful for this mod, it is my must-use now. However, it does currently break Elemental Surge and Endless Woes by removing their cooldowns.

• Automatic Talent Gambits (Improved)   15 weeks 6 days ago

Unfortunately breaks Endless Woes and Elemental Surge prodigies by removing their cooldowns, making them ridiculously overpowered... however, I'm so thankful for this mod (not sure I want to even play without it) that giving those two prodigies up is a fair trade. The original also broke EW and ES.

• Much More Adventurous   17 weeks 4 days ago

Some classes aren’t allowed on random bosses, and normally adventurer doesn’t have access to talents from those classes. This addon gives adventurers access to these talents, plus other talents adventurers don’t normally have access to, like ones hat are available to enemies but not available to players.

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   18 weeks 1 day ago

Don't know why the body of my last message doesn't appear (it doesn't appear to me unless I edit it), so I'll try again more briefly.

Used temporal gaze on mob. While draining gaze is enabled, I get a lua error switching to the gazed party member. I also saw the error when switching back, but with your latest version I don't.