• Now You See Me...   33 weeks 5 days ago

Getting the below error when using a sigil.

ActorTalents.lua:190: /engine/Entity.lua:179: Entity 19182/Burning Rune definition has a closure: toAct has upvalue Particles
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'error'
    /engine/Entity.lua:179: in function 'checkForUpvalues'
    /engine/Entity.lua:115: in function 'init'
    /engine/Object.lua:38: in function 'init'
    /engine/class.lua:147: in function 'new'
    /data-now-you-see-me/talents/spell/nysm-sigils.lua:9: in function 'makeSigil'
    /data-now-you-see-me/talents/spell/nysm-sigils.lua:110: in function </data-now-you-see-me/talents/spell/nysm-sigils.lua:105>
    [C]: in function 'xpcall'
    /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:186: in function </engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:173>
    At [C]:-1
    At [C]:-1 error
    At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137 fct
    At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:143 targetMode
    At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:282 targetMouse
    At /mod/class/Game.lua:2659 fct
    At /engine/Mouse.lua:71

• Now You See Me...   34 weeks 1 day ago

Seriously. Epileptic seizure happy.
    I LOVE your work and feared that you'd moved on.
    I was going to cut the rug w/ a void scholar, but its time for some deception.
    Great to have you back.

• Dance of the Edge   34 weeks 2 days ago
      At /enginGot error. It came about when leanring weapon mastery skill and due to auto sucmming feature I wonder if conflict due me having an anyhwere respec addon.

.Lua Error: /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:102: attempt to index local 'tbl' (a nil value)

At [C]:-1 __index
      At /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:102 reReq
      At /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:114
      At [string "return function(l, self, data) local ok=false..."]:1 triggerHook
      At /mod/class/Actor.lua:6833 getTalentFullDescription
      At /mod/dialogs/LevelupDialog.lua:996 getTalentDesc
      At /mod/dialogs/LevelupDialog.lua:739 tooltip
      At /mod/dialogs/elements/TalentTrees.lua:188 updateTooltip
      At /mod/dialogs/elements/TalentTrees.lua:114 fct
      At /engine/Mouse.lua:91 receiveMouseMotion
      At /engine/Mouse.lua:113 delegate
      At /engine/ui/Dialog.lua:817 mouseEvent
      At /engine/ui/Dialog.lua:510 fct

• Summoner rework   34 weeks 6 days ago

Attack order was not allowed to be used at dragons. Maybe that's the reason you couldn't use Attack Order.
    'Blood and Iron' and 'Commun with Nature' are not designed to be used at the same time. But you can still toggle around them if you are OK to spend extra 2 turns.

• Summoner rework   35 weeks 4 hours ago

Enjoying the addon alot. And actually made me play summoner. Though I wonder for iron blood and sand sustian talent and it's brother commune with nature. Since I tried to get some skills in the latter tree for it defensive passives and sustain (and more defensive style to not rack up large amounts EQ outside of meditate). So I switch in between them. Problem is that it takes two turns (as you can't activate the other with one turned one and turning off takes a turn.) Though I have probably been looking at as a stance system which I probably shouldn't.

But as went about playing. Attack order doesn't and yet sometiems work. Even if I have summons within my sight range it literally says I need summons to use attack order. As in summons would be out and choose a target but literally says "I have need summons to use it"

• My love-lazyness relationship with ToME and the 5th reset (probably)   35 weeks 6 hours ago

If it's just a matter of getting bored with a single character, you could do what I do (and what it sounds like SmallTownGuy does) and run multiple characters. I have [checks notes] somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 active characters going at the moment, which I cycle through semi-randomly, playing a few levels or a zone or two with each. Sure, sometimes some of them will get stuck for a while just before a likely stressful spot, like the last level of Dreadfell or one of the Orc prides; when that happens, I just switch to other characters for a while, and come back to the stuck ones when I'm in the right mood to handle them.

• Bromantic Mod Pack   35 weeks 1 day ago

Seeing errors on this in 1.7.4 Won't load to chargen.

• My love-lazyness relationship with ToME and the 5th reset (probably)   35 weeks 6 days ago

Don't worry about it. I've started many dozens of characters, gotten bored/frustrated/whatever with them before reaching Dreadfell, and started different characters. Just do whatever feels like fun that day.

• Shorter Dungeons Redux   36 weeks 2 days ago

Great mod! Save me tons of time without reducing my enjoyment.

• Better Item Description Filter   36 weeks 2 days ago

Great mod.
    Do not work with Nhttps://te4.org/comment/reply/10927#ot to item though. Addon cause those notes do not display in tooltip.

• Player AIoo :idle TOME   36 weeks 4 days ago

Glad you enjoy the addon.

I dont know if I can stop when you encounter a chest, last time I checked, it would be difficult.
    I guess you'll have to do some clicking on your own while I try to figure this one out ;)
    Thanks for the suggestion

• Adjustable Levelup (Vexamen's modification)   36 weeks 5 days ago

I really like the idea of theoretical infinity scaling, so this mod works great for that. But I have one question.

Does this make it so you get Extra Talent Category Points or are you still stuck with 4? If yes, at what levels should you get them?

• Player AIoo :idle TOME   36 weeks 6 days ago

Really love how you can program the bot now! Before, I had to make builds that relied on passive abilities, and I had to avoid picking "dangerous" situational skills, so the AI wouldn't randomly activate it and die. Now, I can just have a real build and program the AI to use it... Really OP. It's just great. :)

Feature request I've mentioned before: "Normal" auto-explore stops when you encounter a chest. Would it be possible to have autoai do the same? Or even better, have it automatically open all chests?

Thanks! :)

• I hope   37 weeks 3 hours ago

was it? i was there recently and it was so blue, so dreamy

• My love-lazyness relationship with ToME and the 5th reset (probably)   37 weeks 2 days ago

Huh... that's weird haha
    Maybe we've talked in the ingame chat before, and added each other but I've changed my name since then?
    Me resetting everytime this game slightly annoys me surely does not help tho xD

I have absolutely no clue why but you seem to be on my friendlist in ToME and I get notified every time ya log on or off :D

• what do you mean an update   38 weeks 7 hours ago

Great to see this is still getting updates. Keep up the stellar work

• Schizophrenic Class   38 weeks 15 hours ago

For anyone curious, the class is a Doomed with extra life and extra talents from other classes.

• Wanderer 3 in 1 talent choice   40 weeks 11 hours ago

Playing Wanderer will have the game randomly at various points of changing the level give you details as to what your next trees are going to be as you level up. I am unsure as to the conditions that trigger this. However, this is bugged with this addon as it triggers the 3-in-1 selection, which makes you learn the talent before you were supposed to.

It would also be nice if this addon worked with Resourceful Wanderer, such that it gave additional talents for resource gain for things like insanity, equilibrium, steam and souls.

• Draconians 1.7   41 weeks 1 day ago

I looked into the code.
    The necklace should drop the first time you kill any "Boss" or "Elite Boss" tier enemy while knowing a talent from "race/draconic", so it should work in the infinite dungeon.

• Draconians 1.7   41 weeks 3 days ago

Does anyone who uses the draconian mod know if the necklace of dragon teeth shows up in the infinite dungeon? I've been thinking of trying a draconian alchemist for my first dungeon run but I'm anxious over whether or not the draconian is a viable pick for dungeon crawling. Do we encounter the mechanism to "activate" the race while delving the deep black depths of the infinite dungeon or are draconians a bust for the big dungeon crawl?

• ToME Russian translation (Русский перевод)   43 weeks 4 days ago

В любом случае спасибо за проделанную работу. Пора узнать насколько Deep Dark Fantasie эта игра.

• ToME Russian translation (Русский перевод)   43 weeks 4 days ago

Если коротко, то нет.

Если подробней, то недавно встроенный в игру инструмент для создания переводов не поддерживает подобные опции. То есть можно было бы оставить скилы без перевода, но для этого надо делать специализированный аддон. Более того, в коде игры многие описания скилов не являются просто строками текста, там зачастую целый конструктор, который в том числе цепляет слова, используемые в других местах (в которых та же фигня). По итогу попытка оставить скилы полностью на английском окончилась бы багами. Если подумать, то можно было бы сделать, скажем, только лор + квесты + диалоги, но это так, мысли вслух. Если много-много людей попросит сделать такой отдельный аддон, мы подумаем. Пока что этого в планах нет.

• ToME Russian translation (Русский перевод)   43 weeks 4 days ago

Спасибо за работу. Наконец-то смогу убивать всё что шевелиться не просто из кровожадности, а с глубоким пониманием лора и за что я всех убиваю :)

Мне разве что очень непривычно смотреть на описания скилов на русском. Есть опция "отключить перевод скилов"?

• Auto Loot Transmo   45 weeks 6 days ago

This is a magnificent addon!
    I've always been dazed when running with high luck stats characters.
    My bags are always full of items and many of them are actually useless in the late game since we don't use any T1~T3 items anyway.
    This addon not only helps me to sell those low tier items, but also sells all items that my characters won't use!
    I'm currently playing a rogue and it's a huge quality of life that this addon sells all the two-handed items and heavy armors for me.
    Please keep going with it.

Also, I see there is are functions called "Exempt fixdarts and randarts".
    And these functions are both allocated beside "Transmo all" and below "Minimum tier".
    I'm not sure what's the difference between them.
    Maybe we can have a clearer UI or have a description for them.

Many thanks.