• My first character: a halfling rogue   2 weeks 3 hours ago

Good luck! New character is totally not a waste, as they're dying swiftly and you'll be making a lot of them in a future. Hope you'll enjoy TOME to the last bit of it!

• astralInferno's Celestial Oddities   2 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks for the comment!I am aware of this bug; it'll be fixed next time I put out an update for either of these addons, but unfortunately I haven't been coding much recently. As it can be avoided by only loading one at a time, it doesn't feel worth releasing a new version just to fix. Thank you for the comment, and for using my addons!

• Free Respec   2 weeks 2 days ago

It allow to test different build in one game, and if you play new class first time you never go wrong build.

• astralInferno's Celestial Oddities   2 weeks 3 days ago

I just noticed that this addon and your fallen meditant addon cant be loaded together at the same time.
    The deprecated talent "Avalanche" from "celestial/blizzard" of the Firmamancer uses the same short_name (INFERNO_AVALANCHE) as one of the talents of the meditant ("Avalanche" from "wild-gift/discipline").
    While no longer in use, the talent is still loaded.

Changing either short_name to something like "INFERNO_AVALANCHE_B" or directly removing the talent from the addon (since it' a relic from an earlier version) should easily solve this problem.

• Gnomes   2 weeks 4 days ago

I had forgot to link back to the forum post. Fixed.

• Gnomes   2 weeks 4 days ago

People will be more interested in the addon if you add a description of the skills

• SkooBot   2 weeks 5 days ago

Same empression

• Player AIoo   2 weeks 5 days ago
    Ok

Bot quick- that good
    What bad is "bot activation" and "bot deactivation" on one key (Alt+F1). When bot run you need pres Alt+F1 like 5 secon to stop bot. It become ever worst when you pickup atrifact, get quest or another lore popup window- just ipmossible to stop.

• Utility Supplies   2 weeks 6 days ago

Store.lua:48 attempt to index local 'e' (a nil value)

maybe add nil check for e is better

• Automatic Talent Gambits   2 weeks 6 days ago

This addon play better than me- it dont forget use skills :)

• Mage Knight   2 weeks 6 days ago

Arcane Knight's ray attack 'destroy projectiles in the path' part doesn't work. The teleport activating when you target yourself with Arcane Convenience (sic?) also seems to be not working.

• Mage Knight   3 weeks 19 hours ago

A LUA error on subj. States it's produced by Earthen Body. UPD: It's a conflict wwith Draconians mod which uses the same talent name..

• Japanese Translation Test   5 weeks 5 days ago

日本語訳感謝します....!
    エラーが出てしまったのでこちらのほうでご報告しておきます。(報告する場所が間違っていましたら
    削除いたします...)
    [Japanese Translation Test1.0.3]を導入後、日本語化ができましたが、
    錬金術師でプレイするとキャラクターシートを開いた際にエラーが出てしまいます。
    何度試してもキャラクターシートが閲覧できない状態なので対応お願いします....

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   5 weeks 6 days ago

While I don't know a thing about modding this game, wouldn't it be possible to add an additional faction in the game that takes most of its code from the existing ones?

• Point Credits   6 weeks 5 days ago

Disregard my comment. All I need to do is just upgrade the talents and the counter will go into negatives

• Point Credits   6 weeks 6 days ago

How do you actually go into the negatives? I cant seem to unlearn a talent point or stat points..

it says "You cannot take out more points"

• Demonologist ReSeeded v1.0.3   6 weeks 6 days ago

Please update this

• 1.7.2 Fix for Prodigies   7 weeks 4 days ago

While this is great, there appears to be a bug.
    idk what exactly caused it but, once I picked up the Prodigies I found myself with a bug that came to me almost every time I used a spell.
    Something something FireTalentCheck or so...
    And a lot about projectiles as well.
    But despite the many forms of errors I got, the FireTalentCheck thingy stayed consistent
    The spell didn't trigger and if I cast it again it was working most of the time...
    weiiiird.

• My First Quest as a new adventurer: Killing the Lone Wolf   7 weeks 4 days ago

I'm from the Unsolved Mysteries program, if anyone knows how this mystery was ever resolved let us know at UNSOLVEDXXMYSTERYXX.com

• Eoland's Vampire Race   7 weeks 5 days ago

can we use it in EOR company?

• Gunsnake   7 weeks 6 days ago

Lady Aeryn
    Sun paladins' holy head
    Sawbutcher'd to death

• Improved Enemy UI   7 weeks 6 days ago

Nice idea! I'll try it out

Edit: unfortunately it clashes with my tactical borders addon

• Point Credits   9 weeks 1 day ago

Thank you!

• Automatic Talent Gambits   9 weeks 5 days ago

Is there a way to avoid talent use outside of combat stopping auto explore? Casting arcane eye, vision, track(I would assume), etc. outside of combat stops auto explore.

Would be nice if it didn't, so one could i.e. constantly cast track outside of combat and then set auto explore up to stop upon rank x+.

• Clean UI   9 weeks 5 days ago

Wow. What a good job. Will be using this forever.

There is one slight problem. eq in the transmog chest does not have a distinguishable highlight state. which is to say that if you are browsing eq in the transmog chest and mouse over or click on something, there is no discernable change in state. You have to rely on the tooltip. While this ought to be fixed (if its not just me), it hardly detracts from the work.