• Stats uncapper for Infinite Dungeon   7 weeks 5 days ago

I found that when enabling this mod increasing dexterity doesn't increase accuracy. In particular, the character starts with negative accuracy (like -5) which should be positive (like 8). I checked this with all other addons turned off (with only original mods from game turned on).

• OldRPG Again Part 1   7 weeks 5 days ago

I installed Addon but it didn't work. How do I enable it

• OldRPG Again Part 2   7 weeks 6 days ago

Should this be installed along with OldRPG, or do the two packages fulfill all functionalities of the former 6?

• OldRPG - Overdrive - 1 of 6   9 weeks 12 hours ago

I've tried to get into TOME4 several times but the default tileset is (1) really hard to see what's what, and what's going on; and (2) hideous, godawful hideous, just so hideous, oh save us, it's so darn ugly.

• ASCII Tactical Borders   9 weeks 1 day ago

v2.0.1 is live and the addon should work properly immediately now.

• ASCII Tactical Borders   9 weeks 1 day ago

The current v2.0.0 version is slightly broken. If you find that your target cursor is replaced, but the regular borders (except bosses) are not, try selecting a style option and restarting.

I will try to fix this issue soon.

• So I just won!   9 weeks 2 days ago

Congrats on your first win!

Been playing on an off for nearly 10 years now. Some years ago I got to the end on exploration mode with arcane blade, but that doesn't count :-) I'm yet to finish the original campaign properly, but it's always fun.

Furthest I ever got on Normal mode and no cheating was level 40 with a Higher Doombringer - could have gotten a bit further if I hadn't been dumb enough to walk into the dragon vault! That's what hubris will do to you!

Still a fairly good run, though.
    Overall, Doombringer and Arcane Blade are my favourite classes. Never played with a bulwark, I'll probably try it next time.

• So I just won!   9 weeks 3 days ago

Well done, first win best win.

As far as prodigies go, if you wanted an offensive prodigy, something like Flexible Combat or Arcane Might would be the way to go. Subcutaneous Metallization is kind of a lackluster one and there are many better defensive ones but it's not like you can't win with any of em as shown here.

If I had to guess, I'd say majority of your damage output issues steams from having 0% physical penetration (and very small amount of physical dmg%). Penetration is something you basically always want at least 50% of for your primary damage type to make sure you're not noodling against high res enemies.

• This game hard boi   10 weeks 3 days ago

Yup! Dying is fun <3

• Auto Loot Transmo Copy   10 weeks 5 days ago

What’s the bug that you fixed ?

• Now You See Me...   10 weeks 5 days ago

You're very kind! I hope you enjoy the updated classes.

• Now You See Me...   10 weeks 5 days ago

Issue repaired. Thanks for letting me know!

• Dance of the Edge   10 weeks 5 days ago

I couldn't get the error to replicate; which respec addon are you using? Thanks!

• This game hard boi   10 weeks 6 days ago

Remember, losing is fun!

• Now You See Me...   11 weeks 1 day ago

Getting the below error when using a sigil.

ActorTalents.lua:190: /engine/Entity.lua:179: Entity 19182/Burning Rune definition has a closure: toAct has upvalue Particles
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'error'
    /engine/Entity.lua:179: in function 'checkForUpvalues'
    /engine/Entity.lua:115: in function 'init'
    /engine/Object.lua:38: in function 'init'
    /engine/class.lua:147: in function 'new'
    /data-now-you-see-me/talents/spell/nysm-sigils.lua:9: in function 'makeSigil'
    /data-now-you-see-me/talents/spell/nysm-sigils.lua:110: in function </data-now-you-see-me/talents/spell/nysm-sigils.lua:105>
    [C]: in function 'xpcall'
    /engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:186: in function </engine/interface/ActorTalents.lua:173>
    At [C]:-1
    At [C]:-1 error
    At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:137 fct
    At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:143 targetMode
    At /engine/interface/GameTargeting.lua:282 targetMouse
    At /mod/class/Game.lua:2659 fct
    At /engine/Mouse.lua:71

• Now You See Me...   11 weeks 4 days ago

Seriously. Epileptic seizure happy.
    I LOVE your work and feared that you'd moved on.
    I was going to cut the rug w/ a void scholar, but its time for some deception.
    Great to have you back.

• Dance of the Edge   11 weeks 4 days ago
      At /enginGot error. It came about when leanring weapon mastery skill and due to auto sucmming feature I wonder if conflict due me having an anyhwere respec addon.

.Lua Error: /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:102: attempt to index local 'tbl' (a nil value)

At [C]:-1 __index
      At /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:102 reReq
      At /hooks/dance-of-the-edge/load.lua:114
      At [string "return function(l, self, data) local ok=false..."]:1 triggerHook
      At /mod/class/Actor.lua:6833 getTalentFullDescription
      At /mod/dialogs/LevelupDialog.lua:996 getTalentDesc
      At /mod/dialogs/LevelupDialog.lua:739 tooltip
      At /mod/dialogs/elements/TalentTrees.lua:188 updateTooltip
      At /mod/dialogs/elements/TalentTrees.lua:114 fct
      At /engine/Mouse.lua:91 receiveMouseMotion
      At /engine/Mouse.lua:113 delegate
      At /engine/ui/Dialog.lua:817 mouseEvent
      At /engine/ui/Dialog.lua:510 fct

• Summoner rework   12 weeks 2 days ago

Attack order was not allowed to be used at dragons. Maybe that's the reason you couldn't use Attack Order.
    'Blood and Iron' and 'Commun with Nature' are not designed to be used at the same time. But you can still toggle around them if you are OK to spend extra 2 turns.

• Summoner rework   12 weeks 3 days ago

Enjoying the addon alot. And actually made me play summoner. Though I wonder for iron blood and sand sustian talent and it's brother commune with nature. Since I tried to get some skills in the latter tree for it defensive passives and sustain (and more defensive style to not rack up large amounts EQ outside of meditate). So I switch in between them. Problem is that it takes two turns (as you can't activate the other with one turned one and turning off takes a turn.) Though I have probably been looking at as a stance system which I probably shouldn't.

But as went about playing. Attack order doesn't and yet sometiems work. Even if I have summons within my sight range it literally says I need summons to use attack order. As in summons would be out and choose a target but literally says "I have need summons to use it"

• My love-lazyness relationship with ToME and the 5th reset (probably)   12 weeks 3 days ago

If it's just a matter of getting bored with a single character, you could do what I do (and what it sounds like SmallTownGuy does) and run multiple characters. I have [checks notes] somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 active characters going at the moment, which I cycle through semi-randomly, playing a few levels or a zone or two with each. Sure, sometimes some of them will get stuck for a while just before a likely stressful spot, like the last level of Dreadfell or one of the Orc prides; when that happens, I just switch to other characters for a while, and come back to the stuck ones when I'm in the right mood to handle them.

• Bromantic Mod Pack   12 weeks 4 days ago

Seeing errors on this in 1.7.4 Won't load to chargen.

• My love-lazyness relationship with ToME and the 5th reset (probably)   13 weeks 2 days ago

Don't worry about it. I've started many dozens of characters, gotten bored/frustrated/whatever with them before reaching Dreadfell, and started different characters. Just do whatever feels like fun that day.

• Shorter Dungeons Redux   13 weeks 4 days ago

Great mod! Save me tons of time without reducing my enjoyment.

• Better Item Description Filter   13 weeks 4 days ago

Great mod.
    Do not work with Nhttps://te4.org/comment/reply/10927#ot to item though. Addon cause those notes do not display in tooltip.

• Player AIoo :idle TOME   14 weeks 7 hours ago

Glad you enjoy the addon.

I dont know if I can stop when you encounter a chest, last time I checked, it would be difficult.
    I guess you'll have to do some clicking on your own while I try to figure this one out ;)
    Thanks for the suggestion