• Skirmisher Evolutions   11 weeks 4 hours ago

I had some time to test it out and was not able to reproduce the issue. I tested with the addons I know deal with archery stuff, Greenwatch, Banished, and Revamp Skirmisher, but still didn't have any problem with the proc.

My golem appeared as expected when I learned the first talent in Golemancy, so no issue there, either.

I'd say an addon conflict is still the most likely problem, but with the likely suspects eliminated, I couldn't even guess what it might be.

If you can narrow it down to some specific situation or a particular addon, I can try to poke around more.

• Skirmisher Evolutions   11 weeks 1 day ago

Given that Banished (iirc) uses no overloads, no intrusive hooks and no superloads (apart from adding a weapon mastery), I'd suspect Greenwatch. Test Banished as well, though, making sure never hurts.

• Skirmisher Evolutions   11 weeks 2 days ago

You should automatically learn Refit Golem when you take the evolution, along with the Interact with Golem talent. You may need to check your spellbook if they aren't placed on your bar automatically.
    Bomb slinging worked as intended in testing, not sure what the issue could be. I can take a look, though. Any other addons running, maybe one that might affect weapon swapping or ranged weapon/ammo?

Edit: I believe I found your toon, out if the active addons I would suspect possibly Greenwatch or Banished may be conflicting, but I'll still take a look when get time.

Thanks for trying out the addon :)

• Skirmisher Evolutions   11 weeks 4 days ago

Crystalslinger doesn't seem to be working as intended, there doesn't appear to be a way to summon the golem, and it doesn't appear after changing maps either. Also, the proc for the throwing bombs consumes gems from offhand but doesn't actually throw them, it spams the log with "you need to ready alchemist gems in your quiver" but there's no damage in the log. Otherwise, I really like it!

• Greenwatch   11 weeks 5 days ago

I just found that shoot lua error only appears when using both this addon and Recaiden's Class: Wisp addon.

• Mage Knight   12 weeks 1 day ago

Additionally, experienced defense and endurance don't actually have the special effects they claim to have.

• ToME Russian translation (Русский перевод)   12 weeks 2 days ago

Ты просто офигеннен.
    Меня поразило то что ты не тупо перевёл, а сохранил стилистику, характер персонажей, а ещё и грамотно перевёл различные стихи (переводить стихи это вообще жопа, надо не только сохранять смысл, но и поддерживать рифму со слогом, что может быть очень тяжело учитывая различие в длине и окончаниях слов)

• Greenwatch   14 weeks 4 days ago

Bother. I honestly don't know why this is happening; it's never shown up on my game. I don't have Embers of Rage, which might have something to do with it. I'll see if I can learn anything.

• Greenwatch   14 weeks 4 days ago

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Sorry I'm only intermittently around to answer questions and whatnot... =)

• Greenwatch   14 weeks 4 days ago

Thanks for letting me know about that. I will put in something to fix that in the next update.

• Class: Wisp   15 weeks 3 days ago

This is not mentioned in the description, so I presume it's a bug. It is also extremely annoying (not to mention deadly) if an enemy spawns with high-level wisp talents, because each one is a big ball of damage halving and pin.

• Auto Talent Assistant   15 weeks 5 days ago

This seems to happen pretty frequently whenever I am using the addon: when I enter an area (especially Last Hope) I will sometimes get a popup saying the save file is broken and I have to force quit. And then there is a positive chance that I would fail to reload.

• Spell Merchants   16 weeks 2 days ago

I remember someone else mentioned this issue, they said they were able to get around them by using the pickaxe. When I'm able to get back to work on this addon, I'll see about changing his spawning.

• Greenwatch   16 weeks 3 days ago

I see you did an update and I re-enabled the addon after the update and started a new character. But it seems the issue with the shoot generating lua errors is still there.

• Greenwatch   16 weeks 5 days ago

Note: None of this is a comment on the strength of the class.

Woods Walker has a problem with the way it is coded that lets you completely break the game with two of the talents.
    Said problem being the energy refund talents - Arrowspring and the first Favor of the Wind talent.
    Both of them state that [action] now only takes X% of a turn. The way they are coded, however, makes them refund (1-X)% of a turn after the action is taken.
    This leads to a massive problem: if you can get the speed of that action down enough, you can go infinite, not letting anything else get a turn.

With the first Wind talent, that's trivial - just pick the Swift Hands prodigy. Boom, infinite turns by holding down the "quick swap gear" button.
    With Arrowspring, you need high mastery and a bunch of attack speed boosts, but it's still possible.

Edit: The first one is obviously also applicable to Anamage.

• Greenwatch   16 weeks 5 days ago

Does 1.1.0 fix the spellpower issue for Anamage? Really like the idea and design and I want to play it more, but I've been waiting for that fix.
    Edit: Decided to just delve into the code to check and I do see that a fix was implemented, great!

I'm enjoying the class a lot! The visual effects for the class are really great, too, especially the stones and the trees :)

Woods Walker looks fun as well, especially if I'm in the mood for a very passive bumpy/shooty run, but I haven't really tried it out too much yet.

Really nice work!

• Infinite Levelup   17 weeks 2 hours ago

The mod doesn't seem to work in embers of rage 1.7.4 ver, level 50 is the cap as usual. Might be some sorta conflict in my mods, but i don't have any that touches levelling.

• Greenwatch   17 weeks 15 hours ago

Curious. I haven't been able to get this one to replicate. Regardless, I put a check in to hopefully keep it from happening again. Thank you!

• Greenwatch   17 weeks 2 days ago

I have the same issue. TBH I have a ton of addons, but this one seems not to want to play nicely so I have it disabled.

• Mage Knight   17 weeks 5 days ago

self.mkp_status_ignore.physical is not defined until you actually pick the talent, I'm guessing, so that errors upon mouse over if you enable that option.

• Greenwatch   17 weeks 5 days ago

getting a bunch of the following error report whenever anything shoots (me, gunslinger rares, etc.)
    Lua Error: .../mv-greenwatch/superload/mod/class/interface/Archery.lua:59: attempt to call method 'knowTalent' (a nil value) At [C]:-1 knowTalent At .../mv-greenwatch/superload/mod/class/interface/Archery.lua:59 damtype\

• Arcane Archer   17 weeks 6 days ago

Apologies I didn't see this much earlier - I'd been checking Steam Workshop but not here. Thank you for the report however! I had not tried using this with teleportation spells, only really one-turn attacks.

• Class: Spellweaver   18 weeks 16 hours ago

This is a lot of fun to mess around with. Great concepts and good execution. Frankly it can be a bit overwhelming at times due to the sheer number of options, but highly enjoyable nonetheless.

• Greenwatch   18 weeks 16 hours ago

Hmm. To be honest, I did not realize that about Spellpower. That's something to fix, then.

Thank you!

• Greenwatch   18 weeks 16 hours ago

Yes, for now. I plan to add sound in a later update.