• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.1 "Forever and Some" is out!   1 week 4 hours ago

I bought the game on steam with all expansions and eerything. Was playing nice until the latest update. Once it got updated I cannot login online and use chat and my achivements have not been shown on steam. Any thoughts?

• Inferno Pettiness   1 week 10 hours ago

Heres stuff from the changes.txt file from it:
    Before 1.0.5
    -hedge warden talents on adventurers
    -verdant wyrmic unlockable talents for adventurers
    -Cloak in night = instant
    -redux = instant
    -out of phase stacks infinitely
    -golems get more stats

1.0.5
    -Shortstaff+shield for arcane blade
    -mage warden+wildfire for arcane blade
    -armor training for arcane blade
    -fuck dirty fighting tho

1.0.6
    -I take hymns for negative regen, goddamnit. they give pen now.

1.0.7
    -I broke haste of the doomed.

1.0.8
    -Hymn nocturnalist is a sustain now. pen removed.

• ZOmnibus Addon Pack   1 week 22 hours ago

One of the best add-ons for this game imo

• Adventuring Party   1 week 1 day ago

With this active it will cause the place to get stuck in the ocean after leaving Kruk Pride. Disabling this addon and getting out of town (after doing starting quest as an orc) comes out of town correctly.

• Adventuring Party   1 week 1 day ago

Thanks for the update

• Adventuring Party   1 week 1 day ago

Well, they never did gain EXP, they should level up when your party leader does.

Though I assume that's what you meant, and when I think about it I think this version may be incompatible with saves created with an older version of this addon. I didn't think it would break anything but I don't really understand TOME's save system 100% yet.

That said if they also aren't gaining exp on new characters save files then I'm highly under the impression it's an addon conflict.. so I suppose I'll restore the original behavior in addition to having the new behavior which is a redundancy, but should restore old saves to working condition and prevent poorly designed addons from conflicting with this one.

• Adventuring Party   1 week 2 days ago

Current version of adventure party has party members not getting any exp.

• Mex's Start in Last Hope   1 week 2 days ago

Updated to match changes in 1.5.0.
    In addition Archmage and Chronomancers will now start in Last Hope (you will not get the starting quest).
    Enjoy!

• Adventuring Party   1 week 4 days ago

This addon works really well with the warzones addon. Thanks for making it.

• Tsedaka Safer Auto Use   1 week 4 days ago

here is the error (randomly happened on character gen):
    [quote]
    Lua Error: ...ns/tsedaka_safer_auto_use/superload/mod/class/Player.lua:3: module 'mod.shesh.threats' not found:

no field package.preload['mod.shesh.threats']
        At /engine/utils.lua:2243 showMainMenu
        At /engine/init.lua:172
        At [C]:-1 dofile
        At /loader/init.lua:217

[/quote]

• Adjustable Levelup   1 week 4 days ago

I'm reasonably certain this mod is causing an issue with Adventurers. Specifically, the don't get any category points on birth. I don't know why this is occurring and I haven't found a way around it yet but, oh well. Just giving you a heads-up.

• Adjustable Levelup   1 week 4 days ago

I keep getting this error since 1.5. Only happens on the overworld map but it's frequent and annoying.

Lua error, superload/mod/class/Actor.lua:115: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'prodigy_total' (a nil value)

I tried to fix it myself by inserting

if not self.prodigy_total then self.prodigy_total = 0 end

before the affected line, but then I get an invalid hash error. Can you look into sanity checking that variable?

• EDIT **

I think it's a conflict on my end. Its only happening on one character, so I think I'm just going to disable it on that char and move on. The sanity check above wouldn't hurt, though. It fixed my problem, tho it invalidated the hash.

• Turn Separators   1 week 5 days ago

makes the log much easier to read thanks for this

• Improved player targetting   1 week 5 days ago

sweet addon much appreciated
    talents that target floor tiles sometimes don't work right, disengage is especially wonky

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.0 "Unbroken, Unforgotten", Embers of Rage 1.0.4 and Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.6 are out!   1 week 6 days ago

I'm getting spammed Lua error messages upon simply starting the game, at main menu. The error message spam is so bad I can't do anything.
    What do I have to delete? I wouldn't even mind losing my addons/saves if I can keep my unlock progress.

• DarkGod's mysterious DLC   2 weeks 6 hours ago

That message is only supposed to pop up when you wear a specific item - right now it also pops up when an NPC spawns with that item. Will be fixed for next patch - sorry for any confusion!

• Improved Combat Text   2 weeks 8 hours ago

please update for 1.5, game warn about version mismatch.

• Nihgtmare clear is near   2 weeks 18 hours ago

Thx your post. On 1.50 mare rare mosnter spawn. So better items can be got, I feel nightmare mode is more easer. You can also clear this game.

• DarkGod's mysterious DLC   2 weeks 1 day ago
  • Automated Portable Extractor (APE) Tweak   2 weeks 1 day ago

I've tried testing it, and didn't get any errors when I disabled all other mods and ran with only ape-tweak.

One of the other mods caused it to exit back to the main menu before showing the character creation screen (not sure which one) so 1.5.0 definitely makes some mods wonky, but if it's giving you an error message can you copy/paste it?

• Select your Escorts   2 weeks 1 day ago

Not sure if you have fixed this for the 1.5 release but in the previous bugfix version it was still possible for escorts to not appear in unreachable zones (mainly Dreadfell) Where you would get an escort popup, select an escort, and as doors block paths, no escort will spawn. in default tome behaviour if no escort can be spawned on a designated level due to closed doors, the quest does not begin. And if you open paths and come back later the next time you load the level the escort will spawn, the quest will begin and you can proceed. With the addon however the quest begins, no escort can spawn, and the quest fails when you leave the level with no recourse. I did have Bonus Escorts installed as well, which may have conflicted.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.0 "Unbroken, Unforgotten", Embers of Rage 1.0.4 and Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.6 are out!   2 weeks 1 day ago

I must have missed that in reading the interview and I just realised I didn't finish the interview. Oh boy it is good to know there are still 2 coming up.

• Automated Portable Extractor (APE) Tweak   2 weeks 2 days ago

Can you please update your mod? Because it likes to throw error every time new character is created. I don't know if it works (haven't got far enough with characters) but there is obviously problem with 1.5.0

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.0 "Unbroken, Unforgotten", Embers of Rage 1.0.4 and Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.6 are out!   2 weeks 2 days ago

ignore this double post

yeah darkgod has two new dlcs listed on his own account link below.
    the one listed broken world is about spiders and has had a lot of teasers added into the game in this update plus the interview you mentioned said its a full campaign if I remember right.

no idea what cults is about though havn't seen any teasers for it.