• Adjustable Levelup   6 weeks 5 days ago

If I choose to adjust Resource gain on level up menu, then turn on sustains, my sustains will eliminate the new bonus resource cap from level ups, and instead revert to normal resource caps.
    Specific Example. I have 100 negative energy cap from Anorithil skills. if I turn on Hymm sustain, my new Negative Energy cap becomes really low, like 5 negative energy, when sustain should only take 40 negative energy.

This seems to happen with all sustains. Turning off sustains returns the Bonus Resources gained from levelup.

Also, adding Bonus Life on level up seems to also affect Boss/Rare enemies that spawn (at least on Madness difficulty), giving everyone bloated HP values, not just player.

• CON Buff   7 weeks 1 day ago

I might consider some sort of per level increase, but I'm wary of such a large boost to EHP with no stat investment. Either way, I don't have time to do it right now. If you would like to fork the mod and make your own version, you have my permission. (As does anyone else.)

• Demon Seeds Stack   7 weeks 1 day ago

It's still WIP (only version 0.5.0). Getting the seeds to work is the first step, I'll be making further changes when I have time. I've only addressed some of the farming/swapping seeds tedium so far, and I still need to rebalance the seeds after the second.

I don't want to allow demons without points in the talent, but I might disable unlearning (like armour training).

• Adjustable Levelup   7 weeks 1 day ago

Huh, didn't realize Stone Wardens were on Adventurers now. It's been fixed and I'll upload the new version. (CT is probably also a new thing, I added that as well.)

• Adjustable Levelup   7 weeks 1 day ago

I'm not sure what you mean, could you provide more detail?

• Adjustable Levelup   7 weeks 3 days ago

Also, Sustains don't seem to adjust to new resource caps set in Level Up menu, only old ones.

• Adjustable Levelup   7 weeks 3 days ago

It seems that for some reason, I can't access the Stone Warden class skills as adventurer even though I'm playing Drem from Forbidden Cults dlc.

Drem is supposed to have access to Stone Warden Skills like Dwarves as adventurers in vanilla game.

Also, Combat Training should be unlocked by default for all adventurers.

• Demon Seeds Stack   7 weeks 3 days ago

I'd say that this makes the class too strong while not addresssing its main source of tedium. :( I think it would be better to make a possibility to collect lower tier demons (e.g., imps) without floating points in the first talent...

• Nullpack   7 weeks 5 days ago

Er, I hadn't really looked at the comments on this section of the site.

Sorry for the late replies.

I'm putting the replies over in the forum thread where it's easier to quote / respond: http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?p=234167#p234167

If you comment over there, it's much easier for me to see and respond.

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

• Playable Mummy Race   8 weeks 9 hours ago

I'll look into it.

• Custom Difficulty   8 weeks 6 days ago

please try to make it work with everything is uniques, and force alternate zones.

• Playable Mummy Race   8 weeks 6 days ago

I 've found that starting this mod with Death Knight mod it hangs up at the inintial dungeon while trying to proceed to 2nd level. Maybe with some other mods too - may you look at this?

• Auto Use Tweaks   9 weeks 16 hours ago

I want to use it every X turn or check the same old buff.

pain suppressor salve

I want to keep the pain suppressor salve all the time, but using two Medical Injector is a waste.

and
    While Resting does not work. (check Quick draw)

• Auto Use Tweaks   9 weeks 17 hours ago

I want to use it every X turn or check the same old buff.

pain suppressor salve

• QuickTome: Full   9 weeks 3 days ago

Not sure what you mean - you just DL the latest file and you are getting everythingg described here (hence all of the downloads having the same file name but different dates).

• Unlocked Adventurer   9 weeks 3 days ago

...require donator status, but I don't think Stone Wardens do anymore. I recall DG allowing non-donators to unlock them a few months back. Not sure if the fact that one requires you to be logged in as a donator and the other doesn't is relevant to your coding, but figured a heads-up couldn't hurt.

• Cornac Rectification   9 weeks 4 days ago

It gives the cornac one more category point at birth (so 2 instead of the default 1).

EDIT - Actually I think it's 3 instead of 1, or perhaps this race now starts with 2 and the mod is +1).

• Roguelike Chat Guard   9 weeks 4 days ago

Having an option to just plain remove all letters from pop-up choices would be great.

There are never so many options that I want to skip a bunch, not unless it's a store and in those cases pressing a letter usually means buying something off the screen. It's basically never useful to me to have letters quick-pick any option.

Anyway, this addon is great.

• Now You See Me...   9 weeks 4 days ago

I haven't gotten very far yet, but I love having these guys show up as npcs. The first time I got hit with an Illusion, I almost had an embolism. The shader work is top notch. This is such a treat, thank you.

• The Burning Coals   9 weeks 4 days ago

I enjoy this addon, but could I suggest a nerf to the bone giant boss you fight in the starting dungeon/area? 590+ recovery is a tad ridiculous. Also, in the EoC-Wizard's House/Fortress, the Opressive God Aura has a typo in it. It should be Oppressive, not what it is. EDIT 2019/2/13 12:02 PM Whenever I try to go to the basement where you fight the alchemist via the staircase, I end up getting a perpetual "loading the next area" bar. This happens on every new BC character I've rolled (which is two: female spiritmancer/male phoenix knight). I have the latest version of the addon, and this is the first time I'm having this issue. This doesn't seem to happen on any previous BC characters I've rolled.

• Spell Blade Class   9 weeks 5 days ago

1. changing equipment (incl. rings) or buying talents - 1-2 sustains are always dropped by this class; 2. this class gets bonus for staffs - wouldn't it be logical to give them some talents for 2-handed weapons? As is, staff bonus is almost useless....

• Bonuses at Level 10   9 weeks 5 days ago

Your reply doesn't make much sense since the primary reason this mod was created was to compensate for another mod that removed the things that this is compensating for. Your post infers you are not using that mod, so of course this mod would be overpowered in your situation (extra bonuses for no reason, in that case).

Anyway, I think the two mod combo (remove escorts, etc. + level 10 bonues) is actually a great combo because the primary point of the removal mod was not actually to make things harder, but to remove rng from build plans. It also makes the game harder, and I would argue this fix here doesn't help much in that regard, but does make that other mod feel more balanced (take away and give something back instead of just removing something).

• CON Buff   9 weeks 5 days ago

Othewise, perhaps 4 per level plus the 4 per Con state increase would be better and work for any class/build? Or perhaps something different that is tied to that undead's life-per-level gain. I guess there are lots of ways to mod this mod, so to speak - depends on how the engine handles all of this stuff.

• CON Buff   9 weeks 5 days ago

Certain classes/builds (Shadowblade for example) make this somewhat lackluster. That class, like certain similar classes, is not going to have a ton of points to throw into Con.

I would wage that +8 would be better, but of course that means a class already throwing a lot or enough points into Con is going to get arguable too much.

I wonder if there is an easy way to add class and/or class-types checks, such that certain classes and or class-types can get an additional buff and other do not. (and undead bulwark wouldn't need it, for example - perhaps none in the soldier/warrior tree for that matter).

• Lich Race   9 weeks 5 days ago

weird, I have some armor that made me immune and that seemed to work, but perhaps the armor stacked and gave me affective 200%?

That said, just like the char sheet doesn't show the disease 100% like it does for everything else, that armor did add in the 100% to the character sheet (and then it worked perfectly).

Also, if what your saying is totally accurate, why do my other immunities not also suffer a similar fate? (this on another character happened other places, not just a random vamp in Master's tower).