• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.0 "Unbroken, Unforgotten", Embers of Rage 1.0.4 and Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.6 are out!   15 weeks 4 days ago

WOOOHOOOO can not wait to turn off all my addons and basically have a brand new game to play around with again, thanks darkgod and the rest of the pantheon for making such a great game.
    now i just have to wait for the dl to finish.

Looks awesome! Don't forget to add Posessers to the Winner's Table please!

That is a great idea, I would love to give some credit where credit is due! I know for a fact that Razakai's Assassin and Marksman mods were added. I also know some stuff from Housepets mods (like the chant rework and some minor changes with the archmage) are also included.

I think it would be cool if at the end of each patch notes you mentioned addons which were incorporated into the game, both to credit the authors but also so that we know which ones we won't need anymore.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal on Android?! Oh yes baby!   15 weeks 5 days ago

Still in the works :)
    But I'm trying to do it correctly, so it takes lots of rewriting of lots of stuff so .. yeah, background task, but task nonetheless :)

• Improved Combat Text   16 weeks 14 hours ago

First time i tested on melee and got too much text near character, so i disabled it.
    But on ooozzzmancer it looks really good, thx for addon.

Just one suggestion - make option to show only your damage, tankish melee usually take alot from different sources so it's not really informative :)

• Tales of Maj'Eyal on Android?! Oh yes baby!   16 weeks 1 day ago

Is the android port still in the works or have you discontinued it?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal on Android?! Oh yes baby!   16 weeks 1 day ago

Is the android port still in the works or have you discontinued it?

• Nihgtmare clear is near   16 weeks 4 days ago

Hell yeah! That's already pretty good. My own best attempt ended in the last pride IIRC, so I can respect the struggle.

Best of luck!

• Possessors are coming to 1.5 !   18 weeks 16 hours ago

• Playable Wight Race   18 weeks 1 day ago

The High Wight 1st talent increases Constitution score, but these points don't give HP or any other con related benefits.

• Ring Soul   18 weeks 1 day ago

add some English(Chinglish) in text
    This mod is mainly about a ring
    a soul in the ring . and you can talk with it

I don't know Whether English works in English environment

PS:
    who can tell me the name of DLC in world
    like "Maj'Eyal" in getBirthDescriptor("world", "Maj'Eyal")

• Ring Soul   18 weeks 2 days ago

Easiest way would be to upload a Chinese version and an English version. Second option would be more complicated and would probably involve having an option to toggle Chinese/English in the addon itself.

• Ring Soul   18 weeks 3 days ago

Sorry About Language
    I don't really know how to write mod in both English and Chinese

原始代码来自// origin code is from
    感谢QAZ823005978 // thanks to QAZ823005978

个人做了修改 // do some change myself

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.9 aka "Of Temptation" is released!   18 weeks 4 days ago

Pleasure :)

...

Gotcha! Thank you for clearing that up. :)

• QuickTome: Remove Stat Requirements   18 weeks 6 days ago

This mod doesn't seem to remove the strength requirements on talents in the Brawler's Grappling category talents.

• Playable Wight Race   19 weeks 13 hours ago

can u not

• Playable Wight Race   19 weeks 1 day ago

Documentation for this playable Wight race is available on the wiki at High Wights.

I would like to thank Melac for playtesting, Mex for his guides, astralInferno for inspiring me to mod, Rexorcorum for making icons for the add-on community, Ster for his unapologetic, in-your-face style of telling you what he thinks is good or bad, Shibari for being willing to discuss the state of undead races (in particular ghouls) at length, and darkgod for making TOME and taking a relaxed attitude to others creating add-ons!

• Playable Wight Race   19 weeks 1 day ago

Update about this bug. 1) I goofed up writing the unlearn code. Therefore what happened is it tried to deduct con too many times, leaving you with no hp, which the engine then overwrote to make you have at least 1 hp. I will fix it. 2) I confirm that it is not granting a psionic talent unlock as it should when you level 5/5. I will look further into it to find the error.

EDIT: Should be fixed! Tried leveling a character to 5/5 and unleveling it and putting it back. Nothing broke and I was then able to reveal and level up talents in the new tree. Do note that it will never show a new talent tree dynamically in the levelup screen; you have to confirm 5/5, exit the levelup screen, and re-open it. The TOME engine simply does not redraw your talent tree until you exit and confirm changes and re-open.

Thanks again for reporting the problem. Hope you have fun with wights!

• Playable Wight Race   19 weeks 2 days ago

Appreciate the report! Mastery refers to you gaining new talents when you 5/5 a racial talent. If you put a category point into raising racial mastery above 1.0 before putting anything to 5/5 it should return better results. I'll take a look at the code and push v0.0.3 when I fix the issue.

• Playable Wight Race   19 weeks 3 days ago
    Bug

Tried this race out, reached the 5th point of the first skill, tried adding and removing the point to see what it meant about mastering it (nothing happened, as far as I could tell at first). Then I noticed my health bar had shot off the top of the screen. And my Max HP was now 1. Might want to look into that. Also may want to explain what the skill is meant to do, and define if "master" does mean putting 5 points into it? A forum post'd be good for discussion about bugs and the like, too.

• Ring Soul   19 weeks 4 days ago

It adds another human subrace, but everything is in Chinese.

• Ring Soul   19 weeks 5 days ago

Please provide a description.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.4.9 aka "Of Temptation" is released!   19 weeks 6 days ago

It just means if somebody ever wanted to make an addon to access stuff outside of the game, they can't.