• Adventurer Mastery   19 weeks 5 days ago

Just wanted to confirm what you said that the addon does now work. Thank you :)

• HI   19 weeks 5 days ago
    Hi

Hi

• Improved Adventurer   20 weeks 2 hours ago

dirges are under class instead of generic, only has 3 talents, and seems to be just the 1st talent broken into 3

• Arcanum Class Pack   20 weeks 2 days ago

Thanks. Will know.

• Adventurer Mastery   20 weeks 3 days ago

So it seems it's an issue with the difference between how uncompiled/compiled addons load addons, yet again...

when superloading/overloading, what is an optional dependency when uncompiled become a requirement once uploaded and outright stops the addon from loading if not met.

So while I can guarantee it works now (tested it by deleting the dev folder and downloading it), it's temporary incompatible with "Much More Adventurous" until I find a workaround.

• Adventurer Mastery   20 weeks 3 days ago

I even redownloaded it. I tried to disable addons(other than ignore class/rc unlock and dlc).

• Grove Keeper   20 weeks 5 days ago

Thank you for the information. And yes I do like the class :)

• Adventurer Mastery   20 weeks 6 days ago

Should be fixed now.

It was a problem with the addon loader being case sensitive but only when in .teaa format.
    I wrote "Superload" instead of "superload" and could not find the issue when testing since it was a folder on my end (so not case sensitive)

My other addons had the same problem and no one even noticed.

• Adventurer Mastery   21 weeks 11 hours ago

Even when turning off other addons it doesn't seem to work.

• Tireless Veterans   21 weeks 2 days ago

That addon does something pretty different. It's not the same as Genuine Veteran at all.

• My Cornac Necromancer -- Died to Vor   21 weeks 2 days ago

I'm certain that I have more low level deaths in. Norgo's Lair than any other pre Master dungeon. Lots of snakes are in that frozen wasteland.

• Utility Supplies   21 weeks 3 days ago

wrana5 wrote:

And what the game replaced those with is simply inadequate to the task: they're frequently not available when you need them, you're artificially and pointlessly limited in how many you can have, and some of them (notably detrimental effect removal) don't do their jobs remotely well enough. Frankly, if I were forced to choose between a stack of potions or a wild infusion, I'd take the stack of potions, because the stack of potions works better. [The fix for having to "grind" for them, of course, is simply to make them more easily available in stores.]

(Not that I'm necessarily wedded to the consumables form factor specifically, mind you. If you can suggest a better means of achieving the goal I created this addon to achieve, I'll be happy to look into it.)

• Tireless Veterans   21 weeks 3 days ago

you're free to not use this addon

• Tireless Veterans   21 weeks 3 days ago

THere is a Genuine Veteran addon which makes that category much better. And Tireless is the main schtick of Skirmisher so should probably remain restricted to them.

• Faetouched Collection   21 weeks 3 days ago

Great addon, I'm having a ton of fun with the class. I've noticed a few odd things happening, though:

- In some zones, I have access to more mistweaver talents than I'm supposed to. The one on my hotbar gets replaced with the appropriate talent when I enter the zone, but one or more of the others will appear in my talents menu (the popup that's bound to 'm' by default). Normally I'd happily ignore these because I love the idea of mistweaver's per-zone roll, but Titania will occasionally ask me to use them which is annoying.
    - I have occasionally damaged myself when using the Weal version of Fae's Madness. Specifically, in the example I'm looking at in my log right now, I hit myself for four large instances of light damage. Eyeballing the size of each instance roughly matches up with two weapon hits and two instances of the Weal proc, so it might be that the player is considered a target in some situations?
    - Related to the last one, I also killed a halfling farmer with Fae's Madness (weal) in Storming the City. It actually kind of makes sense thematically for it to target allies other than yourself, but if that's intended behavior the wording should probably be adjusted (right now it says it targets each enemy in range).

Great work though, Charmed is a really unique class with some fun and intriguing synergies! I'll reply to this comment with more information if I manage to reliably reproduce any of these bugs.

• Player AIoo   21 weeks 3 days ago

It is now available on Steam Workshop

• Class: Hekatonkheire   21 weeks 4 days ago

I've changed the description of the talent to indicate that the loss of vision and blindness immunity are permanent.
    Also, it now shows the countdown until you get the next eye on the sustain icon.

• Utility Supplies   21 weeks 5 days ago

The game's initial idea was to do away with tons of scrolls, potions, etc. that adventurers had to carry and grind for. This is what makes the game BETTER than ye olde roguelike. What use is there for a mod to make the game more of a clone of worse ones??? Furthermore, there are already alternative games on this platform, some of them using those tons of potions the author seems to love so...

• Automatic Talent Gambits   22 weeks 1 hour ago

Hey, could we please get an enable/disable button and a hotkey for the gambits? Most of the time I would be cruising around using the automatic talent gambits, but when a boss comes around I'd like to disable the gambits and fight it myself since I would be able to make better decisions.

I edited the Lua to include a disable/enable button in the Gambit menu myself(the change is very easy), but I think other people would also find it really useful. Thanks!

• Automatic Talent Gambits   22 weeks 1 hour ago

• Class: Hekatonkheire   22 weeks 1 day ago

feels strange with main vision out of the body, etc. was killed some times while eyes were away. Also, it feels like the guy has vision 1 regardless of whether the eyes are activated, even with the sustain off... would also be nice to have any info on when new eyes are generated.

• I did it - finally got off the main continent   22 weeks 4 days ago

I was curious about this post but was saving it until I've made it to East myself so that I don't get any spoilers. My first was Skeleton Writhing One. Got over confident raiding orcs and died though :(

• My Cornac Necromancer -- Died to Vor   22 weeks 4 days ago

I just started my first Nightmare run after reading this and enjoying it a lot. Haven't beaten Normal yet. I agree it's better to have more rares popping up. More fun and better loot. Unique bosses do become tougher. Taking down Bill and the Possessed was manageable, but Norgos encounter was surprisingly dangerous.

• Mage Knight   22 weeks 5 days ago

Got half a ton of error when trying to stealth past a sleeping wyrm in his vault. Continues after teleporting out.

• Grove Keeper   22 weeks 5 days ago

Barkfist and the Treekin talents are intended to only work with a mainhand weapon and an empty offhand. Barkfist will not function with any offhand weapon, even a mindstar. Barkfist will also not function without a mainhand weapon; any type of weapon is fine as long as it is in the mainhand. Totally unarmed is not possible.

Bark Guard, from the Bark generic talent tree, does function with an offhand mindstar, but not with any other offhand.

I hope that clears it up and thanks for trying the class :)