• Gemblade   26 weeks 5 days ago

I love this class concept, very excited to try it when it's balanced and patched up.

• Class: Fallen   26 weeks 5 days ago

The uber-regeneration sustain seems too much more useful than aalternatives. And when fighting serious opponents I don't think it makes sense to replace it with shielding, even less so with eextra actions on kill. Though the stun/conf resiistance make higher abilities of this tree also useful - but not at their proposed use. All in all, this is the strongest tree of the class, maaybe even above locked ones.

• Adjustable Levelup   26 weeks 6 days ago

Just wondering if its compatible with latest patch

• Bristlebarb   26 weeks 6 days ago

Cool

• The Pikataclysm is upon us! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!   26 weeks 6 days ago

Much best event

• The Pikataclysm is upon us! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!   27 weeks 1 hour ago

Best event

• Proper Possession Plus   27 weeks 8 hours ago

The game uses a lot more memory with this addon running (while playing a possessor, of course), than without. Might be some interaction between it and another of my mods, as there's quite a few, but I actually had an error get thrown on a earlier playthrough from the game complaining about being out of workable memory. Not sure what if anything might be causing it in this, but it's specifically when actually using this addon that these issues crop up - having it running and not playing a possessor doesn't cause any memory issues at all.

• Class: Fallen   27 weeks 2 days ago

Turns out that it's caused by the Umbral Razor that Subject Z was wielding.
    Umbral Razor inflicts Shadow Cut. I didn't realize this at the time, but Shadow Cut is the only bleed effect that doesn't have a 'power', which caused an error when Bloodstained talents tried to reduce its damage to you. That broke the Shadow Cut effect and caused it to stick around forever.
    Thanks for providing such a clean explanation.

• Class: Fallen   27 weeks 3 days ago

While fighting subject Z, my character got a 'Shadow Cut' negative effect while my 'Self-Destruction' and 'Shared Agony' is active. Then the 'Shadow Cut' turn counter drop to 0, instead of going away, it keep going down -1 turn every turn (the tooltip reads -160 turns left) I'm not sure what caused it. It cannot be removed in any way, not even by dying. You can no longer go to the world map due to having a negative effect. You can check my character here: https: //te4.org/characters/255330/tome/26183c23-57de-49db-92dc-a24ed0229aea

• Spell Merchants   27 weeks 4 days ago

thx for this addon, its awesome!
    plz make Zemek lightning immune so he will be not killed at Derth during storms invasion. or let him fixed spawn at Last Hope

• Bristlebarb   28 weeks 1 day ago

Hey, thanks for the comment :)

Thorn Walker did grant move speed at some point in development, but I didn't like that it negated the low thorn drawback.
    The class reaaaaally enjoy extra move speed too, so adding in built move speed is a no.

The slots are pretty fair as far as end game gear goes.
    Helm : it has more HP and heal mod than a regular leafwalker ego, more armor than your normal helm, blind immunity, 50% conf immune, two resists at 35% ! Yes it doesn't have any special effect, but send me a screen of a more defensive helm ! (offense is not its strength though)
    Boots : AoE damage every time you move (yes you can use movement infusion), and thorns apply a LOT of debuff. No boots have close to that utility. Pin immunity is built in, as are 50% stun, 35% to 3 resistance, and 30 CON that scales ALL your damage on top of its usual effect ! Let's compare to boots of the hunter which is considered the best boots while giving less HP, less damage, less immunities and less resists. It does have the neat active though.
    Body : ok, there are some crazy body armor, so this may not be top tier. But 30% crit shrug is absolutely massive, the armor is high end and the resists are top notch. Add the really decent hp and the fact that you'll deal 125+ damage to everyone everytime they hurt you and you have a solid piece anyway.

It could be a wilder, but I didn't like EQ as a resource for the concept. I also thought of making them afflicted and use hate, which was tying pretty well with the feeling of the class. I actually shortly started the class with hate as resource.
    Eventually though, i thought of that new resource and am pretty happy with it.

• Bristlebarb   28 weeks 1 day ago
    I'm not sure if losing a lot of equipment slots are worth it. But I do enjoy overly specialized class like this, keep up the good work.
    • Thorn walker could grant % movespeed bonus, since it replace your boots.
    • Shouldn't this be a wilder class?
  • Verdant Class Pack   28 weeks 3 days ago

As the subject line says, the starting quest (killin' treekillers) never actually finishes. A dialog pops up one you wipe everyone out of the little map, but the quest doesn't actually complete, seemingly leading toward being ?impossible? to progress the game. At the very least, you never get the standard racial dungeon quests after that, or anything.

• Much More Adventurous   28 weeks 4 days ago

Thanks for letting me know! It's possible I fixed this in the version I just released without realizing it, but I can't find any conflicts with those addons. Could you send me the error report if it happens again?

• Mage Knight   29 weeks 2 days ago

I've found that Magic requirements for equipment currently just add Magic as a requirement instead of replacing the stat required initially,, so we get e.g. Str 48 Mag 48 requirement. Not a big problem, but still.

• Animist   29 weeks 3 days ago
    so

The problem seems to be in descriptions. I understood that you can feed items of any tier up to the talent's rank to get some effects. Didn't seem to start from tier 2. Agree about 'fairly' strong. Maybe some bonuses upon switching stances at least? I remember Gladiator mod class making a good use of them, and some others...

• Much More Adventurous   29 weeks 4 days ago

This is an interesting addon, but there are several addons that it doesn't want to play nice with that I've found: ZOmnibus and Inferno Race Pack. The first one is a huge issue, because a LOT of people use ZOmni as it's a great QoL addon, so fixing that could get a lot more people using it. Otherwise, I do like being able to use a lot of skills we 'shouldn't' be able to use normally. ^_^

• Animist   29 weeks 5 days ago

Confirmed; I can now use Ground Disruption error free.

• Animist   29 weeks 5 days ago

Are those items a) in your actual inventory (not your transmogrification chest) and b) higher than tier 2 and c) the correct types? You need to feed tier 2 items to your tier 1 spirits in order to rank them up to tier 2.

At low levels, the combination of basic attacks being fairly strong, short combat times, resting Ether regeneration, and a seemingly large resource pool means its a little easier to remain in a stance than I'd like it to be. Evaluating changes to encourage more swapping, without leading to more degenerate gameplay patterns.

• Mage Knight   29 weeks 5 days ago

Got a lua errror when moving immeediately after activating its Track analog for scan. - Sorry, probably different reason: on reloading, I've found that the error appears when 'on guard' changes from 1 to 2. Still, never had this on other knights.

• Animist   29 weeks 5 days ago

Feed To Sprirts seems to not work at start despite items level being appropriate. Tried both in stance and without one. Inventory just shows empty though there are already some items picked up, both white and magical. Also, what is meant by 'having to switch stances often'? I just shot through the 1st level of Infinite Dungeon wwithout switching from Undine stance... While fun, it's not what I thought. ;))

• Animist   29 weeks 5 days ago

Fixed! Thanks for your helpful report!

• Animist   29 weeks 5 days ago

Game version: tome-1.6.7
    Addons: easy_map_v2-1.6.0[X], animist-1.6.0[X], items-vault-1.6.0[O], invorder-1.3.0[X!], PlenumTooltipCustom-1.6.0[X], convenient-digging-1.5.5[X!], turn_separators_v2-1.6.0[X], compare-1.6.0[X]

ActorTemporaryEffects.lua:295: attempt to index local 'eff' (a string value)

It appears (limited trials) that monsters inside the Ground Disruption effect will trigger the above LUA error. If I trigger it when there are no monsters within, no error occurs even if my character or a party member move within the effect.

• Mage Knight   30 weeks 5 hours ago

The version wiith Essence became more interesting. Though, as an Infinite Dungeon player, I would ask to either return the Survival tree or to make some equivalent. Maybe even locked, not sure. The main problem is absence of Track or something similar. It's not so big a problem for main campaign where we already know most dungeons by heart and there is a possibility to buy Track-providing items, but in ID it is.

• Hiveminder (Wilder Class)   30 weeks 2 days ago

The Swarm Assault speed bug is now fixed as of 1.1.0. Thanks for providing such a detailed report!

I've made some more fixes towards Insect Guardians on NPCs making the game hang but there's probably still a lot to be done on that front.