• Automatic Talent Gambits (Improved)   16 weeks 2 days ago

Unfortunately breaks Endless Woes and Elemental Surge prodigies by removing their cooldowns, making them ridiculously overpowered... however, I'm so thankful for this mod (not sure I want to even play without it) that giving those two prodigies up is a fair trade. The original also broke EW and ES.

• Much More Adventurous   18 weeks 1 day ago

Some classes aren’t allowed on random bosses, and normally adventurer doesn’t have access to talents from those classes. This addon gives adventurers access to these talents, plus other talents adventurers don’t normally have access to, like ones hat are available to enemies but not available to players.

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   18 weeks 5 days ago

Don't know why the body of my last message doesn't appear (it doesn't appear to me unless I edit it), so I'll try again more briefly.

Used temporal gaze on mob. While draining gaze is enabled, I get a lua error switching to the gazed party member. I also saw the error when switching back, but with your latest version I don't.

• Select your Escorts   19 weeks 14 hours ago

Hi, I believe that is a bug in the base game.

The workaround is to save the game manually after you've selected the option.

This addon used to make a save after the choice back when it was overloading the escort chat, but it no longer overloads it.

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   19 weeks 1 day ago

Hi, thanks for the update to this mod. I found three bugs that I will inform you about now.

This mod doesn't seem to have sound, I kept firing my lighting eye but there was no sound with it, it felt odd since I am used to playing with sound effects.

I noticed there is a weird black thin line that appears across the bottom on the screen, above the toolbar and going across the text box when using Direct Gaze. I am not sure if this is because of my screen setting or a slight graphical bug with the ability. I can take a screenshot and share it if you would like to see it.

I got a necklace that adds 0.11 to Fire Gaze and Frost Gaze (I might have got the names wrong, I am not in-game to check - the first attack skills of both the frost and fire tree and I had both skills at level 2), but it seemed to reduce my skills down from level 2 mastery in both of them back to level 1 of the skill. In short, my damage dropped from 120 down to 85 or so for both of the skills when equipping the necklace.

• Improved SoA, Fortress Flight, and Sher'Tul race   19 weeks 3 days ago

Hello just wondering if this will still be updated or is isaacssv552 no longer working on it?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6.7 "This Is Not A Dinosaur" is released!   19 weeks 4 days ago

Double post.

I'm happy to see the crit shrug-off changes; the old system was confusing and frustrating for characters who focused on crit multiplier. Also very glad to see the Vile Life changes-- now Adventurers can unlock it for free by corrupting the Sandworm Queen Heart!

This is great. Huge crits always caused a lot of problems for classes with fixed damage mitigation (mindslayer, brawler etc) rather than percent based mitigation (paradox mage, temporal warden etc)

• The Transmigrant   19 weeks 5 days ago

I tried just after the death of my previous character with ring, to create new character, (with ring set on start)
    but it only tells me, that it seems to have no distinct effect.

also,
    I tried creating same name Character (tho I thought it will not work, as you will override him),
    load character chart (based on my prev heroes) etc etc. Nothing works :)

• Dreamasaur   19 weeks 6 days ago

Regardless of being a munchkin ideal of 'Fighter-Cleric-Mage-Thief-half-something' this is actually interesting to play. Though I think that the main mechanics would probably be better as a class, not a race? And also, I've found that in contrast with Possessor, the dream consuming does not work better when victims are Rares+. The 2 main reasons are that we gain talents regardless of their rank (in victim or ourselves) and we are able to choose what we gain better when using it on normal mobs. I've found myself stealing Slime Spit from slimes early, gettting it to leveel 5+ quite fast and it being very useful, while Rares/Bosses have given me bunch of useless stuff with few pearls among it. Speaking of which, this would probably benefit much from having some way to remove uselless talents altogether?

• Beholder (Eye Fix)   19 weeks 6 days ago
  • Arcanum Class Pack   21 weeks 6 hours ago

For some reason I always see this addon updating. Even when it is fully up to date. Why does it keep doing that?

• Arcanum Class Pack   21 weeks 6 hours ago

• OldRPG - Overdrive - 1 of 6   21 weeks 4 days ago

Feedback/Issues:
    (02/12/2020 - 1) Highers and Cornacs share the same player model but originally were distinct humans. To be clear, the Cornacs are using the Higher model.
    (02/12/2020 - 2) The lower level leather armor is dark brown with darker brown, and I believe it used to be a mix of light and dark brown (but this might be an art change you made)
    (02/12/2020 - 3) The basic dagger model may or may not be correct, as they almost seem to have the look of something unique (but might be an art change you made)

• OldRPG - Overdrive - 1 of 6   21 weeks 4 days ago

I love you. I don't know who you are, but I love you! I cannot play this game without this tileset. I wish I was more (of any amount of) an artist, so I could help.

• Much More Adventurous   21 weeks 4 days ago

what this does? Does it give you access to racial talents? Talents that would otherwise be contraindicated by your race (e.g.. wilder trees for undead or stone warden trees for non-dwarves)?

• Furrae Race   22 weeks 4 days ago

Agree. And they are different in style to each other, too.

• PVP arena   24 weeks 15 hours ago

ya. sorry for my bad english

• Spell Merchants   24 weeks 4 days ago

Twice now I have had a merchant appear on top of a generated dungeon entrance blocking access. Both times it was the Easternmost, just south of Reknor near the coast. There might be certain locations that need to be locked out of teir spawn locations.

• Egress Artifact Codes   24 weeks 4 days ago

This has finally been fixed.
    After use, the codes are used up and disappear from your library of known lore.

• Automatic Talent Gambits (Improved)   24 weeks 5 days ago

Could you add a condition to 'did/did not open a vault door in at least X turns' -- though maybe that would play not so nice with the 'the conditions have been true for at least X turns' condition, which is also very useful.

I want to disable the gambits while opening vault doors (or for that matter, triggering shields).

Also saving the gambits to file and loading them automatically on a new character would be nice, though not indispensable.

• Vukodlak   25 weeks 9 hours ago

That sounds like you need a totally clean install. You say you have gog so you should be able to grab an up to date 1.66 version off there. If not you can always sign up to steam and try it that way or try again off the site. If you do uninstall/reinstall be sure and find and move/copy your save to some place "safe". As an old roguelike vet you should be familiar how this is done.

• Genuine Veteran   25 weeks 3 days ago

FYI, if you edit the description for this addon, you will see a text box for forum link after the large box for the description. Add the link url there and this site will make a link similar to those for the vault and steam workshop on the add-on's page.

• Vukodlak   25 weeks 3 days ago

I would , however I can't enter into the game to do that now. I've tried uninstalling the game then restarting/rebooting my pc. Nothing has worked as yet. The game seems locked in a loading loop that does't complete.