• Autotarget Toggle Keybind   13 weeks 3 days ago

Addon will be a part of the game as of 1.6

• Pumpkin Cat Points   13 weeks 3 days ago

Nice idea for an addon! But I'm too lazy(and unskilled) to make it.

• Overworld Tile Bug?   13 weeks 5 days ago

The solution in the forum thread worked. Thanks.
    Am I missing out on cool visuals though?

• Faster Run/Rest/Explore   13 weeks 6 days ago

shush I can't delete my comment :D

• Faster Run/Rest/Explore   13 weeks 6 days ago

. Indeed

• Faster Run/Rest/Explore   13 weeks 6 days ago

• Better Sandworm Lair   14 weeks 11 hours ago

Perfect addon for me, thank you. If I may request may I upload this to Steam workshop? Cheers.

• Overworld Tile Bug?   14 weeks 12 hours ago

It's been an issue for some people since Cults release, I think. There are multiple threads in the bug forum. Looks like this on3 has a couple solutions to try: http://forums.te4.org/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=49728&p=235258&hilit=Water+tiles#p235258

• CHN Addons for ToME   14 weeks 1 day ago

可以贴一下错误的内容吗,用的是不是最新版的汉化补丁搭配最新版的游戏呢?

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   14 weeks 1 day ago

From the addon description:

WARNING* This addon is NOT compatible with the story mode, it won't crash the game or anything but will turn some factions hostile. If you want to buy spells in the main story you can *Disable* this mod -in game- ("Main menu" > "addons") and install my addon below!

EDIT* The Npc AkaviriBlade was added to prevent players from making it too far in to the storymode just to encounter a hostile faction preventing you from completing the game! There is no reason what so ever why you would even want to play the storymode with this addon... If you want to buy spells in storymode then disable this addon and download my other addon "Spell Merchants"...

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   14 weeks 1 day ago

As stated in the subject. Akaviriblade replaced the guardian monster and keeps regenerating after being killed. No way to get into the Sher'tul fortress.

What's the deal with that? Any way to kill the bastard so it stays dead?

Kinda messes up an integral part of the game.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6 BETA2 is up for grabs!   14 weeks 2 days ago

This means Drem Oozemancers can really get gooing just like any other race with the class, nice!

• CHN Addons for ToME   14 weeks 4 days ago

最新版1.5.10的汉化一直报错没法用啊

• CHN Addons for ToME   15 weeks 3 days ago

汉化太赞了!感谢!

• Steam Witch   15 weeks 4 days ago

That's a critical catch, thank you! New version released to address this issue.

• Steam Witch   15 weeks 4 days ago

It seems like the crit stacking buff from Vintage of Violence is, or can be, made permanent... I just cleared out Trollmire and my crit chances are both 122%, with no boosting equipment at level 7. I don't think I have any other addons which could be interfering here. You can check out my character 'Erniad' for the addon list if it is actually relevant. Otherwise, very fun (at least up to level 7 :P).

• Steam Witch   15 weeks 5 days ago

Thank you for the QA note; incorrect spelling pains me so I'll have to address that in the next update. Glad you're enjoying the class!

• Steam Witch   16 weeks 7 hours ago

I found this addon recently and love the idea of a hybrid temporal/steam/magic class. I tried one out in the ID and have gotten her to around floor 30ish and also to almost Lv. 40. Hasted Gunnery is incredible and has actually saved me a few times. :) But one minor thing stuck out to me in a talent name: the talent "Inevitability" is misspelled as "Inevitibility". This isn't too serious for me to prevent me from enjoying the class, but I just figured I should point this out, because typos can be considered to be QA issues.

• Infinite Dungeon Merchants   16 weeks 8 hours ago

I decided to give this addon a shot with a cornac adventurer, only to find that the shopkeepers were all hostile to my character. Is there a reason for this? I first found the tinker and thought that he wouldn't talk to me because of factional differences. So I started up another character and tried to find a different shopkeep. I found the sun paladin and he was hostile as well. I tried to find the other ones to see if they were all like this, and strangely, all of them were the same. I do have the latest version of the addon, so that's not the issue. I'd love to use this addon, as it seems well-suited to adventurer players. But unless this hostility issue is fixed, I can't do so. :(

• Escorts Enhanced   16 weeks 2 days ago

Read lore note #171

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6 BETA1 is upon you!   16 weeks 5 days ago

Dear Darkgod,

Thank you for keeping us informed on the status of our beloved TOME. We are looking forward to the changes.

Good luck with the development.

Darkness for the Darkgod.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6 BETA1 is upon you!   16 weeks 6 days ago
    nm

NM. Code for steam is now available.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6 BETA1 is upon you!   17 weeks 1 day ago

None, it just means that compiling thousands of lines into a few is hard and prone to error ;)

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6 BETA1 is upon you!   17 weeks 1 day ago
    what is the difference between:
    Added an UI option to sharpen the map display, as requested by some
    and
    Added an UI option to sharpen the map display
    D
  • Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.6 BETA1 is upon you!   17 weeks 1 day ago

I can't wait to see the final stable build for this. :)