• OldRPG Revival Tileset - Player Sprites 1 of 5   32 weeks 3 days ago

i Em drAwf

• bazaar fix   33 weeks 1 day ago

Changed the overload to direct to the mod but it still has has issue with removing party members (stealth check additions are working).

• Bug: Statistics not updating   33 weeks 2 days ago

Stats are working again! :)
    (No data lost, was just aggregation stuff)

• Improved Combat Text   33 weeks 2 days ago

This is one of my favourite addons. It lets you tweak the combat text settings to highlight damage amount/type/percentages that you are focusing on. I used it with every character pre 1.5 release and hope it'll be updated again soon. It definitly adds to the ToME experience for me and I hope it is adopted by Darkgod. Cheers Codefly

• Beginner's Guide 2.0 Episode 4 is up!   33 weeks 4 days ago

30 mins is pretty average for an introductory LP for a reasonably complex game. If you look at something with a similar learning curve - Rimworld, Stellaris, etc - 30 minutes is typical. Get into something madly complex like CK2 or Distant Stars, and they can spend an hour before they unpause the game.

You know there's a pause button, right?

• Bug: Statistics not updating   33 weeks 4 days ago

Same problem for me... new unlocks are all accessible in-game, but the website says Last connection: 2017-03-09 19:31:09, and hasn't updated the achievements, etc since. The living (and mostly dead) characters do show up though.

• Help Desk Brief Hiatus   33 weeks 5 days ago

Yes, this is something I can fix. Open a ticket, send me a copy of your save: http://www.te4support.org/

Are you playing through Steam? If so make sure you disable3 cloud saves for ToME. They are disabled by default due to them causing issues like this (or worse).

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.0 "Unbroken, Unforgotten", Embers of Rage 1.0.4 and Ashes of Urh'Rok 1.0.6 are out!   33 weeks 5 days ago

.*reads the patch notes*
    .*reinstalls the game*

• Tweaked Arcane Aether   33 weeks 5 days ago

Fixed this so that the golemancy tree edit is now optional

• Help Desk Brief Hiatus   34 weeks 21 hours ago

Tried to kill Weird Beast(or whatever it is called) but failed and retreated back to water level. When i came back boss was gone and door still closed. Relaunching the game didn't help - is it possible to do smth?

• bazaar fix   34 weeks 2 days ago

So far attempting to hook in the changes has been unsuccessful since their might not be hooks for those yet. I'll upload a update once i can get a proper hook into it.
    class:bindHook("ToME:load", function(self, data)
    if config.settings.tome.bazaarfix_fix_bazaar_quest_complete_check == "yes" then
    -- Zone:loadDefinition("/data-bazaar/zones/bazaar/zone.lua")
    end
    if config.settings.tome.bazaarfix_fix_bazaar_addon_stealth_checks == "yes" then
    -- Generator:loadDefinition("/data-bazaar/rooms/bazaar.lua")
    end

• bazaar fix   34 weeks 2 days ago

Going to use a different method so that game will properly load these changes using a hook method.

• Frequently Asked Questions (ToME4)   34 weeks 2 days ago

hello :D

I have a question for you.

Why is the vault capa. 12?

I already donate 25 EURO.

Is that correct vault capa.?

Thx.

• bazaar fix   34 weeks 2 days ago

The overloads i did should be taking effect but the do not seem to want to override the bazaars code as intended (at least the workaround for the party removal code). If I can figure it out I'll change the code to hook the changes later if I can manage such.

• Bug: Statistics not updating   34 weeks 2 days ago

Hi!

My game window doesn't show up anymore. I can hear the music playing, but I cannot get the window to appear.
    I'm using Steam Ubuntu Trusty. Any idea about how to solve this?

Thanks!
    Erik

• Bug: Statistics not updating   34 weeks 2 days ago

ToME's website isnt updating my characters' and friend's characters' statistics for 2 days now... so you aren't the only one unfortunately.

Hopefully it will be resolved very soon.

• Bug: Statistics not updating   34 weeks 2 days ago

ToME website isn't updating my characters' statistics either as well. Its been 2 days and counting. :(

• Bug: Statistics not updating   34 weeks 2 days ago

But It seems that the servers are still storing the information and unlocks for me?
    So only the website itself can't show the newly updated statistics?

• Adventuring Party   34 weeks 4 days ago

It should be solved. I think. It worked. Maybe I broke something somewhere else..? Meh should be fixed so whatever.

I spent a few hours trying to hyjack the character creation screen, but it didn't work and I'm too busy right now to focus on finding out so instead you just get a crappy boring fix for 1.1.0 instead of a fancy new character creation system.

• Auto-Acceptable Acrobatics   34 weeks 4 days ago

Will test this, but sounds like something I'd love and potentially push to get into the base game, thank you :)

• Adventuring Party   34 weeks 4 days ago

Turns out that the whole design of this addon is built on a set of code that completely wrecks the game settings right now into thinking you're in specific game settings. Which has surprisingly hidden impact on gameplay in most places. In this particular case it seems the rod of recall sends you to the majeyal campaign rather than the orc one when you leave the orc pride, which is kinda strange really. Probably messes up a lot of weird background things I never noticed too. Guess I actually have to sit down and properly configure this addon instead of relying on makeshift code. Shucks. I have no idea how long this'll take me.

• Adventuring Party   34 weeks 4 days ago
    Huh

Don't know how I missed that. Or why the hell it would happen as I made no changes to what happens when you leave a zone. Will try to solve. I would had responded sooner but I don't actually check this page often. I'd suggest you write on the steam page if you want a quicker response.

• Adventuring Party   34 weeks 4 days ago

There is nothing I can do about someone else making an addon that fails to remember which party member is which. So you'll have to bring it up with them.

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   34 weeks 5 days ago

Maybe I'm missing it in notes, but are archers still have Poison category?

• Tales of Maj'Eyal 1.5.2 "Forever and More" is out!   34 weeks 5 days ago

Where's the addon folder for 1.52? It didn't show up in the folder. :/

MAC version

EDIT: I found it! I was instructed to "Show package contents" and it was in the list that popped up!