Adds High Wights as a playable race: tough, psionic undead who arise naturally yet stand outside the natural order. Models by Rexorcorum.
Edits class birth descriptions to ignore the lore-based race checks when assigning the starting zone. Any race that is not flagged with a no-start-override (i.e. all standard races aside from undead) will now be able to begin in class-based starting areas, such as those for Archmages and Chronomancers.
Notably, this should allow most addon races to access these starting areas.
Adds the undead abomination race.
Abominations are the hideous result of callous necromancers fusing several dead bodies or loose appendages into one single being. They can augment themselves by assimilating more body parts to their being, even in the heat of battle. Abominations may grow considerably in size after being created and while such extra size may benefit them, growing too large slows them down.
Their multitude of body parts makes them hardy and difficult to stun and their multitude of heads make their vision difficult to impair, however the vast amount of minds combined can make them more susceptible to confusion effects
They have access to special abomination talents, that improve as they grow in size and constitution.
This addon is yet another OP human subrace, it features strong fire and light based racial talents, extra quests, dungeons, and items that give more character building points.
Credits: there are two lore images in the addon that I got from Deviant-Art, the author URL is this: http://nicholaskay.deviantart.com/
All other new art was based on existing Shockbolt's art, or made by myself using GIMP and Krita.
The addon is "complete", but I want to add more quests and some other stuff later.
The objective of this version is fix gameplay, there was several problems that weren't found during test with DevMode tools, and also due to blind good luck during testing.
- Your character now start with +2 of HP regen, this make the game slightly easier, but the reason for this is to fix an annoyance regarding auto-explore, that doesn't work with negative regeneration.
- Fixed excessive amount of stat bonus potions on later laters.
- Stat bonus potions give stats more frequently, but are also more dangerous.
- Fixed certain plot object disappearing and breaking progression.
- Balance Changes on a boss reward potion item.
- Fixed final boss giving excessive XP and bumping player up by several levels.
- Balance fix on a certain boss+group battle that spawned groups too big that would instantly overwhelm melee characters.
- Minor scenary changes
- Maze is now slightly smaller
- Changed graphics of "glowing chest" to show they are different from vanilla ones.
- Caves are shorter now, to be less boring, they have a boss now (to compensate loss of XP needed later), that boss drops a useful item (to allow a certain area to be visited a bit earlier)
- Changed music of some places.
- Fixed some issues in init.lua that conflicted with the game paid DLC
Just a hotfix, to fix two bugs.
- Fixed lua error on ending.
- Fixed one staircase going to wrong place. Thanks nsrr for the report!
- Another attempt of fixing the DLC conflict bug, this time following suggestion from AstralInferno.
Adds Mummies as a new type of undead that cripple their enemies and overcome any obstacle.
They start out weak to fire, but quickly overcome that.
Embalming increases Strength and Willpower
Entangle wraps up an enemy, slowing them, with a low cooldown.
Inevitability wears away at the resistances of your enemies as your own resistances mount.
Uniquely, they have a small secondary racial tree that removes detrimental effects.
Mummies begin in their own starter zone, a low-level dungeon reminiscent of both the Blighted Scar and the Elven Ruins.
Currently, Mummies are unlocked if you have unlocked a certain other, similar race.
In a future version they will be given their own unlock condition.
1.1.0 New Starter Zone
--New zone exists and is functional, but somewhat unpolished. Be sure you kill the boss on the way out.
1.0.3 Fix for Resists and Defilers
-- Canopic - Breath no longer generates vim and requires level 12
-- fire resistance works on raw talent level (caps out at neutral 50%)
-- final racial talent renamed (too similar to brawler synergy generic)
I just want to try out ritch flamespit gatling guns why is this so much to ask.
Adds the Anguished Class with 7 new talent trees and a new elf race; the Soulless. More info on the forums.
Also, the file size is really large because Zerru gave me icons that were 512x512. And I'm too lazy to scale them down.
Adds Nalore as a playable Elf subrace and adds Whips and Tridents as regular drops. /Rectifies the attack speeds of tridents and whips, as well as making them a bit more rare. NONE of this is my original work, just tuning it to my preference; credits all go to original creators.
Rebalancing Almost Completely Inferior and Superior Mooks aka RACISM!
Changes various Race's starting attributes in order to attempt to even stuff out.
List of changes, though I could have missed some stuff:
Yeeks no longer need to breathe and have +2 Life per level.
Skeletons have 10% less of an EXP penalty and have +2 Constitution at the start.
Ghouls no longer have the 20% Speed Penalty, they also have more breath.
Swapped Thalore and Shalore EXP penalty so Thalore have 25% and Shalore have 35%.
I have left various comments noting my changes so you can see them during Character Creation.
Adds a collection of my races.